The Masked Lothario

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better?" he asked.

She nodded, and licked her lips, tasting the sweet champagne. His eyes darkened, and she froze. He dipped a finger in the glass and trailed it over her lips, wetting them, and then leaned down to lick them. He did it again, only this time he didn't just lick. He kissed her, softly at first, then with more passion. Her mouth seemed to open to him of its own accord, and he plunged his seeking tongue inside to explore.

"Why did I do that?" she thought, horrified at herself as she allowed the kiss, though she did not allow her tongue to participate. Her body ached from being tied in the same position for so long, and from her exertions, but it felt good at the same time. It was very confusing. She no longer felt any fear. He wouldn't hurt her, she didn't doubt that. But apparently, it wasn't yet over. She could feel his arousal, bumping up against her hip.

He sat up and set the glass aside, then lay down beside her. He kissed her again, deeply, and his hands began to move over her body. He caressed her breasts, gently tugging at a nipple. Pleasant sensations began in her again, and she remained relaxed. Until he pinched her nipple, causing a sharp pain to shoot through her. It seemed to arrow down into her groin, and she cried out, both shocked and strangely aroused. He smiled. "Sometimes, a small bit of pain, applied correctly, amplifies the pleasure."

Adrianna closed her eyes, willing this to all be a nightmare, a vivid, very detailed nightmare. But he pinched her other breast, making her eyes snap open, even as her body lifted off the mattress and her clit throbbed in response. He kissed it, soothing the pain with gentle lappings of his tongue. When he bit it again a moment later, she cried out and writhed. She couldn't believe she was finding pain to be stimulating. She'd always thought people who enjoyed pain were crazy. But her body was thrumming now, and when he lowered his hand between her legs, she arched up against it. She trembled with anticipation when he began to kiss his way down her body.

Between her legs once again, he kissed her mound, looking up at her. "How do you feel?" he asked softly. She didn't answer, and he smiled. "Never mind. I know how you feel. Your arousal smells so very sweet." He dipped his head and used his mouth on her, bringing her quickly to orgasm. She was still throbbing with it when he placed two fingers into her and pumped, curving them up to hit her g-spot, as he continued to suck on her clit. She was on the brink again when his fingers stopped for a moment. She felt them shift and suddenly they were pressing at the entrance to her other hole. She clenched her butt cheeks and gasped out, "No!"

"Shhh," he soothed, and then lowered his mouth to her again. His thumb pressed into her vagina and upward, while his forefinger pressed against her sphincter, then pushed inside about an inch. She cried out as sharp pain filled her, but his continued assault on her other parts kept her on the threshold of an orgasm. After a moment the pain began to recede. He moved the finger out just slightly and pressed in again, going no further. He began a slow, gentle rhythm, and her pleasure grew stronger and stronger. It was an entirely new sensation, and it seemed to enhance the pleasure his mouth and thumb gave her, until she was moaning and writhing. She erupted into the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced. She screamed with it, and sobbed. It lasted for a long, long time, and he didn't let up, increasing his pace and the force, sending her crashing over again. Finally, he eased out and stopped, letting her fall back, her chest heaving in the effort to draw in enough air. She felt like she would pass out for several minutes.

He lay beside her, watching as she finally relaxed and her breathing slowed. His hand stroked lovingly over her stomach. "So much beauty, so much untouched passion. I am proud to have introduced you to something new. The best you've ever had," he murmured to her, confidant that he was right.

Adrianna lay with her eyes closed, spent, her body feeling heavy and sated. He was right, it was the best. She still felt shame and horror, but they were fading in the face of so much pleasure.

When next she awoke, her hands and legs had been released from the bonds. He lay against her side, one arm around her waist, one leg thrown over hers. His eyes were closed. She blinked and looked over at him. He still wore the mask, so she couldn't see his face, but she suspected he was handsome. She flinched when his intense blue eyes opened, and he smiled at her.

"Did you have a nice rest, my sweet?" He kissed her, softly. "I am sure you need to visit the restroom, but you need to understand the rules." He looked at her, and when she nodded, he went on. "I will assist you into the restroom. I regret that I cannot give you privacy, but after all that we have shared, it shouldn't be too upsetting. When you are finished, I have prepared a snack for us. You must be famished."

She realized he was right. Her stomach felt as if she hadn't eaten in days, and she had a raging thirst again.

"I expect you to behave. Do not try to escape or scream. Is that understood? I do not like to cause real pain, but I will if it is necessary."

Swallowing, she nodded. He'd already had her, and had truly given her only pleasure, so there was no sense in fighting him now. She knew from the reports of the other women that he would be gone shortly before sunrise, leaving her exhausted but unharmed. So she gratefully accepted his help to stand. Her legs felt like jelly, and her whole body ached. In the restroom, she found that it wasn't as awkward as she'd feared. While she took care of her business, he peered into the mirror and talked, telling her that she was now one of his favorites. He said that he'd been perfecting his techniques for years. "Think of it, my dear. All those beautiful, sensual women, and you are among my favorites." He smiled at her, and helped her back out to the bed.

A plate of finger sandwiches and cookies sat on the bedside table, along with tall glasses of milk. They ate, while he asked her about her writing career. He confessed that he'd already read two of her novels, and had started a third. He intended to read them all. He told her he was a real fan, and looked forward to more. He asked about the storyline she was currently working on.

Adrianna found herself answering his questions as enthusiastically as she did any fan or reporter. It was surreal, sitting here naked discussing her work with a masked man. The simple food tasted like nectar, and she ate her full share as she talked, licking her fingers when some mayo squished out. The intruder reached out and tugged at her hand, taking her fingers into his own mouth and sucking on them. She couldn't believe the thrill it gave her. She saw that he was semi-erect, and nearly let out a slightly hysterical laugh at the thought of more sex. She wasn't sure her body could take it. But after they were done eating, he leaned in and kissed her, then lowered her to the bed.

This time, after a few minutes of kissing and heavy petting, he instructed her to get on her knees. She hesitated, and he gently chucked her under the chin. "Have I not given you more pleasure than you knew existed?" he asked softly. "Now be a good girl, and do as I ask."

Adrianna shivered, but complied. He knelt behind her, between her legs, and his fingers found her slit again. He reached for the vibrator, and she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, shuddering when it entered her. He pushed it gently in and out, while continuing to lightly rub her clit, until she was dripping wet again, and pressing back against him seeking more stimulation. He set the vibrator aside and lowered his mouth to her, licking, kissing and pressing his tongue into her until she spasmed. As she came, he pushed his finger into her ass again, still keeping it shallow. He raised himself up, and pressed his cock into her, keeping his finger in her anus. His other hand reached around her to caress her breasts. He thrust into her, then pulled almost out before plunging in again. His finger mimicked the move, gently.

"You are not to come until I give you permission," he said in a low, throaty voice. "When you get close, you are to tell me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she gasped. She closed her eyes and just accepted the pleasure. When she felt an orgasm building, she said on a shaky breath, "Now, I'm going to come now."

He went still. "No, not yet." He smiled when she groaned. After a moment, he resumed his motions, more slowly, keeping his strokes light and slow. He gradually increased his speed, until she let out a moan. "Now," she breathed.

He stopped again. Adrianna nearly cried in frustration. She moaned loudly, and whispered, "Please."

"Nay, my love, not yet, not yet. Easy now." His hand rubbed her back lightly, but otherwise he remained still.

He was deep inside her, and with the finger in the anus, deeper now she realized with surprise, she felt so very full. Her body throbbed and she wanted to come so badly. She let out a relieved breath when he started to move again, bringing her quickly back up to the brink.

"Please, please," she begged, only to howl in frustration when he stopped yet again. She could feel her juices leaking out and trailing down her legs. He was completely still now, and she panted, her body shaking with need.

He flexed his penis, deep inside her, and she jerked, nearly going over with that one movement. Again he waited. "Are you ready, my sweet?" he whispered.

"Yes, yes, please," she said, trying to press back against him.

He chuckled, and began to move again, every so slowly, nearly pulling out of her before slowly pushing back in. His hand had stopped rubbing her clit to grasp her waist, holding her still. He pulled his finger out of her anus, and pushed his thumb in instead, making her gasp as the thicker digit penetrated her.

"What do you want, Adrianna?" he asked in a growl. He felt bigger now, hard as steel inside her, and his voice shook with need too. "Tell me."

"I want to come!" she cried, trying to press back past the hand holding her still. "Please!" she begged, beyond shame.

Without any further warning, he released her waist, gripping her hip now for stability and began to pound into her, hard and fast, his thumb still in her anus. She cried out, and squeezed her eyes shut as the orgasm built and rolled through her. He began to move the thumb, in and out, even as he continued to pound her pussy, and she felt herself tighten again.

The intruder felt her vaginal walls gripping him, and knew it was the last time. He couldn't hold out anymore. He stopped resisting, and let the pleasure build, feeling her release. She tried to collapse but he held her firmly in place, reveling in the friction of her against his shaft and balls. They drew up tight and he felt the heat filling them. Even as he began to spurt, she contracted around him one last time, crying out, gripping him like a hot, wet fist. He growled out his pleasure, holding deep inside her, then moving again slowly, drawing out the sensations. Adrianna's arms had given out, and she lay with her face on the pillow, gasping for breath, her body covered in sweat. He collapsed over her, still deep inside her. He pulled out his thumb, making her flinch and contract in a piercing aftershock, and he shuddered in response.

It took longer for them to recover. Adrianna had lost all sense of time. She lay on her stomach, only semi-conscious, beyond sated. The intruder lay on his side, his head braced on a hand, looking down at her. He traced lazy circles on her back with his hand. At last, he sighed. He rolled over and sat up, careful not to disturb her. He found the cloth and bottle of liquid he'd made himself, putting only a small bit of it on the cloth. He held it over her mouth and nose. She gave one murmur of protest, and drifted off to sleep.

When Adriana awoke, the sun was shining through the sheers covering the French doors. She blinked against the bright light, and then closed her eyes. Her body hurt, especially her privates. She'd been no virgin, but it had been a while for her, and he'd stretched her in places she'd never been stretched before. She remembered her responses during the long night. The shame hovered. But her hand reached out and found the rose, resting on the other pillow. She brought it to her nose and inhaled, and a reluctant smile lifted her lips. Would he ever come back? Even as she lifted the phone to call the gendarmes, secretly, she hoped that he would.

12