The Masquarade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not cum yet" I told him as I neared yet another climax. I roared over the edge, shaking the bed, lifting him up, screaming and nearly pushing him off of me.

I was not just being selfish, for a man to cum in my body drains him of a little more fo his life force as surely as if I had sucked it from his mouth with his breath and suddenly I could not do that to this boy. I could not take him apart that way when I wanted to keep him around for as long as possible and when you can prolong youth with your milk that can be a long time.

"Bryan pull out of me and cum on my big soft belly, I want to feel your cum on me." I said.

He looked at me with an odd look in his eyes, "Please Sida let me cum inside of you."

"Bryan damn it do what I say and do it now!" I demanded.

He gave me the oddest grin and a huge kiss as he pulled out of me and began to stroke his great big cock towards my fat round belly. "Oh yeah stroke it Bryan, I want to see you cum on my fat belly and then rub it in. Do you like my belly baby?" I asked and watched as he grinned and began to spurt all over my belly and in to my belly button. His hands were instantly on me, smearing it on me and on himself so that we were both covered in the massive amounts of cum he had let loose.

He fell down beside me and I pulled him into my arms. "Oh Goddess hold me close, please don't let your worshiper go." he said in a whisper.

I had to know. "Bryan why do you say that to me, do you know what I am? And how?"

Bryan laid his head against my shoulder and looked up at me. "You are one of the true Succubus', the Dark Women, the old Goddess', you are the stealer of souls and giver of life. And you are the same as my grandmother. I knew it the minute you touched me and tried to enchant me."

I sat up dumping him off of my shoulder. "What is your grandmothers name?" I demanded not believing what I heard, yes we could mate with humans but it was rare.

"Ishenanika" he said.

And then something he said struck me. "And what do you mean 'Tried to enchant you'?"

"As her grandchild I am immune to your connection, I came with you cause I wanted too, yes you could take my soul, but I could walk away at any time."

"Why did you come with me, you claim not to like my body, you knew you risked your soul and your life force, you didn't know I would back down, I didn't know and I don't know why I did, maybe I sensed the connection. So why? I mean I could still tear you apart physically or eat your soul."

He looked at me, "I lied to my friends, you are beautiful and the moment I saw you I was amazed and then touching you it was like, how can I not see what this is like even if it hurts me I have to know, but I also knew somehow you would not hurt me for real. I did feel a connection to you but not the kind you trick people with."

Oh hell I had found him. They call it recognition. I had recognized him and he me and now I was stuck, I would be keeping this one around alright for a very long time, try like forever. Over a long enough time of suckling he would stop aging. I would still feed on random victims, but then I hadn't actually been killing them off for a long time just wearing them out and I would just have to take a lot more breaths from a lot more men to feed us both but I would not let him go and if anyone ever threatened him they would find out how fast 400 pounds of ancient goddess moves.

Well we had both played at a masquerade today, both pretending to be fully human and we had both gotten caught in an ancient web when the masks came off. He had earned a life without noticeable end and I had earned a love who made me see stars and made me want to actually hold someone close. We both won this game.

Damn it I am still hungry. Wonder if his friend Kevin would like a big kiss?

12