The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

"Ahhhhh... I'll gladly do so! MMMMM... That is why I am here..." He says between his groans, showing off that vastly experienced sexual ability as he stuffs his rod in deep into that snug snatch, not slacking off one bit with the steady and forceful pumps even as he feels her moving that pussy back to meet his pumps, allowing him to plunge in deeper so his crotch starts to smack off of her still clothed frame. "Mmmmm... It is a true crime... AHHHHH... If you and this... MMMM... Wonderful body did not get the treatment... Mmmm!! You both deserve..." He adds, his tone with an honest to show he's not just sucking up to the moaning stunner, and making the most and then some of this opportunity to fuck the beautiful super-heroine as he delivers pump after deep and solid pump right forward into her awaiting and tight pussy.

"MMMM... Smooth talk won't... Ahhhhh!! Work with me..." Power Girl moans, smirking back at him and licking her lips briefly. "But keep that up... MMMMM... And we'll see what happens..."

"Ahhhhh... Sounds like... MMMM... A most enjoyable plan..." Mass Tarr says, pulling out of her snatch and causing them both to moan. "Perhaps a new position is in order?"

"Sounds good to me!" She rather quickly answers, standing up straight so she can turn around, showing off her powers of flight as she lifts herself off the ground, grinning as she reaches down to keep her bodysuit to the side at her crotch so she can slowly lower her pussy down onto his cock to get them both moaning again. "Mmmm!! Fuck... If you can handle this, then you can fuck me any time..." She lustfully adds as she pushes down further onto his member.

"Ahhhhh! This is a challenge... Mmmmm! I simply must complete!" He grins back, more than happy with the sounds of that on top of the pleasurable feeling of being back in that hot snatch.

"You'd fucking better! Mmmm!! Because I'm... Uhhhh!! Not holding back here!" The busty blonde warns, using her natural Kryptonian abilities to manipulate gravity, allowing her to start lifting her shapely body upward until just the fat crown of his cock is still inside her snatch, and then firmly impaling herself all the way down onto him so the smack of their frames colliding sounds out. "MMMM!! Oh yeah!! Fuck! MMMM... You... You like that stud?? Huh?" She grins with a lusty glare at him, already her cape fluttering from the motion she's using as she bounces on this mighty, thick shaft that's stuffing her pussy full every time she bottoms out to take all those inches in, groaning from the pleasure that tight snatch is taking from him no matter if it's an up or a downward motion delivered onto his fuck stick.

"MMMM!! Wonderful Power Girl! AHHHHH... Your pussy grips me... MMMM... In quite a fantastic way!" His moans are shamelessly loud and proud, standing with just hands on his toned waist as he's more than happy to let her take the lead, watching her large tits jiggling in time with the motion she's using with her still bodysuit-clad frame as she uses those superhuman powers to aid her in riding his big cock with only that wet but still snug pussy touching his body as she keeps herself levitating off completely from the rooftop they are fucking on. "AHHHH... The feeling of having sex with you... MMMM!! Is just as incredible... MMMM... As I had imagined it to be..." He adds between his groans, that repeated ringing of her body slapping down against his each time she sharply drops down and her snatch meets his crotch sounding out to mix with both their sinful cries of delight, and as she bounces away onto his lengthy man-meat it's obvious that against this far from normal sexual position, let alone one-of-a-kind beauty delivering it, no normal red blooded man would have been able to last anywhere near as long with her as this otherworldly stud is.

"Oooooooooh FUCK!! MMMM!! Yeah, you fucking hunk!! MMMM!!" The super-heroine moans out, putting on a further sexy show as she runs her hands through her blonde hair while she uses those powers to lift and drop that body swiftly and smoothly onto that dick she's taking in all the way up into her now very wet but still erotically tight hole. "MMMMM... This! UHHHH!! This is... AHHHHH... What I've been fucking needing... MMMM!! For fucking years!!" Despite her superhuman stamina, the length of time she's been spending delivering the ride of her life onto the biggest cock she's ever taken combined with this otherworldly hunk's expert sexual ability has resulted in the rare sight of drops of sweat falling down her cheeks, one of the few parts of her body able to be seen as she's still clad in her signature bodysuit attire while she gives this wild and red hot fuck.

"MMMM!! Then embrace it Power Girl! AHHHHH... Feel it! Take it!" The mysterious and handsome man encourages, seeing the even heightened state of desire the blonde bombshell is in and pouncing, now sending his hips stiffly forward and up towards that curvaceous body when she's drop down onto his dick, causing not just a louder smack as skin meets his starting to sweat skin but both their moans are even louder and shameless than before. "AHHHHH... You deserve this! MMMMM YES!! To be fucked... AHHHHH... To feel pleasure unlike anything else before!" He says between his own grunts and groans, his thrusts firing up with perfect timing each time she lowers herself down to make sure her dripping tunnel gets filled up fully, driving in balls deep each time he sends that rod upward with a swift and hard pace that truly only a powerful beauty like her could handle.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM SHIT!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM..." She yells out in delight, head tossed back and her hair bouncing along with her cape and those huge, rounded tits that appear ready to burst out of that "boob window" at any moment as she aggressively raises and lowers her body with this needy riding rhythm on the pistoning cock of this hung hunk. "MMMMM YEAH!! FUCK... Fucking... FUCKING TAKE ME!! MMMMM!! Fuck me!! UHHHH!! AHHHH SHIT!!" She gasps out upon feeling another hard thrust plunging in deep into her already more than just well fucked twat, her folds sinfully moist from the pleasure she's gotten from already clearly the best sex she's ever had, that fact alone enough to make her keep using her powers to aid her not to fly, but ride a big, long and hard cock over and over again in a sight that makes her look more like a super-whore than a super-heroine.

"MMMM!! I gladly will Power Girl! UHHHH... Perhaps you would... MMMM!! Allow me to take the lead... AHHHH... So to speak..." Mass Tarr offers, but still keeps pumping up into the beauty riding away on his cock.

"AWWWWW FUCK... MMMM... I... I've got... MMMM... A good idea..." She grins lustfully, groaning as she uses those abilities to move her body all the way up and off from his dick, almost floating down so she's laying horizontally above the floor of the rooftop, her massive chest facing the sky above with her cape touching the ground, but most importantly her spread apart legs are lined up with that still rock hard dick of his.

"A very good idea indeed!" He agrees, eagerly stepping in and getting straight to work, holding her body by the waist for support for himself and thrusting his cock back into her with force as he resumes that powerful and quick motion.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! OH SHIT!! MMMMM!! OH YES!! MMMMM MMMM!!" Once again the usually strong and feared beauty has been turned into a moaning and sweating mess, head falling back and eyes closed as her mouth hangs open, the stream of dirty talk and loud moans spilling out as her dripping wet pussy takes hard and deep pumps from this hunk she still barely knows but has already given her pleasure far beyond anything anyone from this dimension has given her. "OH FUCK... AHHHHH... OH FUUUUUUCKKKK MMMMM!! AHHHH OOOOOOOOOOH!!" She gasps out, forcing her head back up to what his muscular frame ram forward and collide with hers, making her curvy body rock away from her as she uses those super-powers only to keep herself off completely from the ground, not held in place but is sturdy grip is more than enough to pull her back onto his shaft in order to take the next just as hard balls deep pump.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH YES!! MMMMM... Power Girl!! AHHHHH... Yes!! MMMM!!" Despite some attempts to get words out between his grunts, this otherworldly stud is more than content to let his actions do the talking, driving his dick swiftly in and out of the levitating beauty as the slap of their bodies connecting rings out like the fire of a machine gun, just heard over their combined moans as he pounds away into the very willing stunner "laying" in front of him. "MMMMM... Ahhhhhh FUCK!! MMMMM... AHHHHH YES!! Incredible!! MMMM!!" He grins, watching the Kryptonian he's burying his dick in up to the hilt over and over again bounce away back and forth away from him in response to his pounding motion, a sight even hotter considering she's still wearing that bodysuit with it just pulled to the side to allow this swift and smooth access into her slick to say the least snatch.

"OH FUCK!! DON'T... AHHHHH!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! OH FUCK... OH FUCK!!" She screams out, her lust-filled eyes staring in a trace-like state down between her own spread apart legs, sweat coating them now to show the effects taking this incredible pace of pumps as his dick continues to ram all the way in, only drawing a few inches back so he can quickly repeat the motion time and time again. "AHHHHH... MMMMMM AHHHHH!! AHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKK..." Further letting her wild desire loose, her hands go up and in a sudden motion rip the rest of the front of her bodysuit wide open, those infamously large and rounded tits bouncing free for just a moment before her gloved hands clamp onto them, squeezing and rubbing them together as they jiggle from the way she's rocking back against his still stiff thrusts while staying suspended off the ground thanks to her gravity defying powers.

"MMMMM!! Fan... UHHHHH... Fantastic Power Girl!! MMMMM YES!!" While now showing noticeable effects of keeping up this impossible for the normal residents of this version of Earth pace with a layer of sweat making his naked, muscular body even more desirable than before, he's showing no signs of wanting to stop as he keeps on ploughing his manhood deeply into her soaking wet yet still pleasurably snug love tunnel. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH MMMM!! Give in! Let... AHHHHH!! Let the pleasure embrace you!!" He grunts the encouragement, seeing how close to the edge she is as she fondles and toys with her own huge tits while she gets fucked hard as his massive and thick to match rod slams home into that twat again and again, impressively still able to use her natural abilities to keep her body off from the ground while in this clearly lust-drunk state.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!! CUMMMING!! I'M... I'M GONNA!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKKK!!" She lets out another loud and long moan, her floating body shaking a little more profoundly than before as a suitably powerful orgasm starts to race through Power Girl, her pussy able to tighten around that cock still being pumped straight into her as she's pulled back onto that rod each time her frame jolts backward. "AHHHHHH... OOOOOOOHH SHIIIIIIITTTTT MMMMMM!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOH..." Her head hangs backward, her blonde hair and cape still swaying in time with the motion of her body while her arms fall back to swing almost lifelessly, letting those big breasts jiggle freely as she feels the pleasure washing all over and through her, leaving the cock that's stuffing her snatch full to be completely soaked with her juices long before she's even starting to come down from a sexual high unlike anything she's ever felt before.

"MMMM... I could tell... UHHHH... Power Girl... AHHHHH!! That you needed this..." Mass Tarr smirks proudly at his work, pulling his dick from her well-fucked hole and seeing the juices still dripping out of her snatch as she stays suspended in the air before him.

"Ahhhhhh... Oh... Oh fuck!!" Power Girl gasps for air, as even with her super-human stamina cumming like that took more out of her than she would have thought possible. Bringing her head forward to look over at the hunk that's the first man to truly sexually satisfy her, soon a big, dirty smile comes across her sweat-covered face. "You... You've earned what every horny fucker... On this planet fantasises about doing to me..."

Before he can inquire what she means, she uses those flight powers to flip herself forward to stand up on her feet, just for a moment before she kneels down in front of him, using her gloved hands to cup those large breasts and bring them up, capturing his cock between them and no sooner does he let out the first moan of joy is she pumping that now familiar to her rod with her own massive chest. The blonde beauty grins up at him with a knowing, still lustful look as even at this point he can't turn down having some fun with her breasts, lightly groaning herself from the feeling of having his lengthy and fat shaft sliding up and down between her rounded mountains, the slickness of her own juices all over those inches aiding to make this sexual act quick and smooth.

"MMMM!! Oh yes Power Girl!! MMMM... That... AHHHH FUCK!!" Feels so... MMMM!!" He moans out with a big smile staring down to watch those jiggling breasts being worked swiftly up and down against and around his dick, the technique being used indicating that although from her statements about having rarely been fucked to her liking in the past, she must have practised using these voluptuous boobs to dish out pleasure before. "MMMMM!! AHHHHH... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMM!!" He grunts, the first warning of his own incoming peak appearing with the throb of his shaft as it lays sandwiched between those soft, rounded mounds of hers, her fingers easily digging into the more than ample flesh on offer as she delivers this brisk tit-fuck onto the same cock that had been fucking her to perfection just a few minutes ago.

"Mmmmm... Yeah! You gonna cum, huh? Gonna cum fucking hard all over me??" For a women who is supposed to be a respected and feared super-heroine she's talking with a tone and words ripped right of a filthy porno flick, flicking her lips and gazing up at the stud she's consensually given herself fully to despite having just met him an hour ago. Several thrusts and two well used holes later, and now this same stunning female is using her own large boobs to pleasure this otherworldly hunk, and even groaning shamelessly herself as she delivers this tit-wank. "Where you gonna cum huh? Over my big fucking tits?? Ahhhh... All over me fucking face?? Huh??" She's almost demanding to know the answer rather than just asking, still in the after-glow of her major orgasm, but wanting now to give back the pleasure she'd gotten from him and his mighty shaft, sliding her breasts smoothly and quickly up and down onto him so the head of his tool pops up between them when she moves those big tits down, before making it vanish completely when she raises them up.

"MMMMM!! You're... UHHHH!! About... AHHHHH... To find out!! AHHHHHH..." He's just able to issue the warning before he starts to let out a deep and primal groan, before the effect of this steamy tit-fuck takes a hold, the first blast of spunk shooting out a splattering up into her chin to make her gasp, the cum splashing to hit her neck and the top of her bodysuit there, soon joined by another blast to hit that top part of her just near to the top of the "boob window" of her attire. As he grunts as she keeps pumping her breasts on his dick, the shots keep erupting from him to her wide-eyed surprise, paying for looking right down at it as a sudden shot fires up and hits her in the face to make her groan, soon followed by a second to leave cum dripping off her nose as she's finding out it's not just his sexual ability that's not of this world, but the size and amount of his jizz.

"Oh fuck!! Mmmmm... Oh fuck yeah!!" Rather than being pissed at the unexpected facial, she just grins and keeps pumping her tits up and down that still throbbing, still firing out spunk rod captured between her vast mountains, the spunk now landing back down onto those same tits and back down into her pushed together cleavage, leaving his cock a further mess from his own cum as she's got no plans on stopping using those boobs on him until he's totally spent. To her delight as well as his moaning pleasure that doesn't happen for a while yet, the cum splashing down over her tits dripping downward to really glaze her orbs, some falling off to land onto her thighs from her kneeling position and trickling down through her cleavage onto her stomach both on the outside of, and even a little sneaking down into her bodysuit to further stain it.

"That... That was fucking incredible!" Power Girl marvels, letting go of that finally spent shaft of his and leaning back so she can look over the creamy mess left all over her big tits. "You... You're way too good to pass up!" She admits as she looks up to him with another lusty gaze. "Tell me you're going to be sticking around this planet for a while at least!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed this, as certainly did I!" Mass Tarr says with a smile. "I'm also very glad that you would be interested in some more of this, and myself... There is an... Arrangement shall we say, that we can come to that would allow sex like this to happen again... And again... And..."

"Arrangement? Some of my friends and family would kill me for saying this, but... Sign me up!!" She all too quickly agrees as she stands up, nodding her head. "A dick like this, able to properly fuck me? I can't say no to that!"

"Excellent..." He grins, bringing his hands together. "And with the way you can take that kind of sex? We'll both be saying yes many, many times to come..."

With the whisper of an ancient spell, a blinding light soon consumes both him and the latest claim to his growing Harem of the finest females that worlds and dimensions have to offer, and in the next second both had vanished without leaving a single trace on this rooftop that had been the seen of their erotic encounter.

And true to his word, she would most certainly be saying, and in fact screaming out in delight, "yes" more than just a few times...

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12