The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
807 Followers

"MMMM!! Yes Harley!! Feel it!! AHHHHH... Feel the pleasure!!" It's not just the feeling of superb tightness around his cock that's helping him to keep pumping sharply in and out of that gorgeous, rounded ass, but hearing her increasingly by every thrust shameless moans of delight and knowing she's finally enjoying herself fully instead of the defiant attitude from before that now seems a lifetime away compared to her current moaning, sweating state. "MMMMM... As you deserve! As you know... MMMMM... You can handle..." Of course, giving her the sort of erotic treatment he's cross dimensions and worlds to deliver is having an effect on this intergalactic hunk, the perspiration now forming across his ripped frame making him even more desirable than before. Yet he's still got plenty of stamina in him to keep working his manhood up into that fine backside of the crazed stunner, willingly letting him pound away into the third and tightest of her holes he's experienced over this sexual encounter.

"MMMMM... Mistah Mass Tarr... I can... Ahhhhhh FUCK!! Handle way more than this!!" Harley says with a groan, catching him off guard as she shifts up and off from him, dismounting both him and the entire bed itself. "Watch this..." She grins wickedly as still holds onto her mallet as she gets down onto her hands and knees on the floor. Reaching back, she teases herself with the already dampened handle of that weapon, before moaning out as she slides it into her snatch, groaning as she works in that smooth, thick and sturdy wood inside herself, and already starting to fuck herself with it as she shifts backward against the handle now stuffed inside herself.

"Impressive!" Mass Tarr states with an approving smile, moving now off her bed so he can join her, getting into a mounted position behind her but first reaching down, undoing the strings of that top so he can pull it off from her body, tossing it aside and out of the way. "I had a feeling all you needed was a little encouragement to start enjoying yourself!" He says with a chuckle, moving downward and sliding his impressively ready for even more action rod back into her asshole, moaning along with her as he feels how still pleasurably snug that back passage is around his man meat even after the previous round of anal action.

"UHHHHH!! AHHHHH... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The former criminal psychologist turned insane law-breaking beauty starts to loudly call out in delight as she feels that now very familiar cock sliding in and out of her still needy asshole at an already satisfyingly stiff and swift pace. "OH FUCK!! MMMMM... C-Come on Mistah... Mistah Mass Tarr!! AHHHHH!! Fuckin'... UHHH!! FUCKIN' NAIL ME!! MMMMM..." At the same time she starts using a hand to work her mallet into her own wet to say the least pussy, groaning at the sensation as she fucks herself with one of her trademark weapons while getting properly fucked by a big cock in her ass at the same time, and all the while moaning out without any shame at all as sweat once more starts to form and drip from off that pale and sexy frame.

"MMMM!! Yes Harley!! AHHHHH... Do not hold back!! Ahhhhh...!" He encourages as he moans himself, his hips working like well oiled machinery as his pistons his shaft back and forth into that tight, built to be fucked ass of the gorgeous but deadly super-villain, a huge smile on his handsome face as he watches said woman before him pushing herself back to meet not just his thrusting into her booty, but her own self-fucking with that unusual to say the least insertion in her snatch. "MMMMM YES!! Outstanding... MMMM!! As wonderful as I'd knew you'd be!" He adds, groaning each time he slides a few inches of that thick pole out of her rump just so he can forcefully slam it back down in between those smoothly rounded cheeks, able to look down and watch the erotic sight of her booty jiggling from the thrusts she's taking and her own rocking back and forth against the stiff objects deep within her lower holes.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! AHHHHHH SH-SHIT!! FU-FUCK... FUCK ME!!" As she begs for even more of this wild and sinful action, despite already getting that from the big real cock getting driven into her backside and the "fake" substitute she's using to fuck her own dripping wet pussy with, she's looking more and more like a dirty, sex-craving slut than the feared super-villain she actually is. "AHHHHHH!! USE ME!! FUCKIN'... UHHHHH!! FUCK ME MISTAH MASS TARR! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUUUUUUCKKKK MEEEEEE!!" She squeals the demand, just about keeping herself propped up in this doggy style position with one arm, the other more than busy as she grips tightly her own mallet weapon, driving the handle hard in and out of herself as her juices stain the wood no doubt far beyond being able to be removed by any regular cleaning. From the way her eyes are staring in a glazed over, trance-like state of joy ahead as she takes this anal fucking along with the self-pumping she's doing to her twat, that's far removed from her current concerns as she continues to moan out with every pump she takes.

"MMMM... Very well then Harley!!" The hung stud from another world nods, all too happy to give her - as he vowed to do from the very start - what she needs and deserves. Reaching down, he grabs a coloured pigtail of her long hair in each hand, red in one and black in the other, twisting the grip and making her gasp from the sensation before he pulls back towards himself, forcing her head up and tilting back as she groans out deeply and with filthy delight at the new roughness. There's more to come though, as he also starts driving his cock down into her backside with increased force, not to mention deep penetration, sending his hips crashing against those ripe cheeks with a sharp slapping sound ringing out to mix with both of their lusty cries.

"AHHHHHHH... MMMM MISTAH MASS TARR!! AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKKKK AHHHHHHH!!"A huge, shameless smile is plastered on her pale, sweat-covered face now, eyes already rolling up at the apartment roof above but far from focusing on anything, her tits shaking and swaying as her body is roughly smacking off of the thrusts being sent into her ass, the jolting just making this anal pounding all the more harder and for this deranged beauty all the more pleasurable and then some. "MMMMM!! MMM-MASS TARR!! MMMMMM... AHHHHHHH SHIT!! FUUUUUUUCK!! FUUUUCKKKKKKK MMMMM..." She gasps and groans, so drunk with this intense pleasure she's barely able to get her other arm to function and work her the handle of her weapon into her soaking pussy, but that stiff rocking back and forth she's being made to do more than doing the self-fucking work for her while she gets her fine and sexy ass tapped hard from behind by a hunk she barely knows, but has already let fuck all of her holes.

That very stud from another dimension let alone world is more than proving his sexual superiority even as his chest heaves for air and sweat coats his muscular body, his grip firm on her hair as he "revs up" the Harley with the occasional twist, each time making the beauty he's fucking up the ass groan as he keeps her head tilted back and her own very desirable frame working sharply back against him. While the sort of pace needed to pleasure this dangerous but stunning woman is of course hard and intense, he's not even considering reaching a peak before she does, feeling her back passage even after all this deep and stiff thrusts stay nicely snug around his shaft as he pumps away, hearing her groans pour out of her mouth as she takes a double penetration of sorts with his real, meaty cock and a make-do version of "wood" lodged into her snatch.

"AHHHH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! FUCKKKK... FUCK FUCK AHHHHH YESSSSSS FUUUUUUCKKKKK!!" Harley Quinn near screams out, pussy juices gushing out over that already well-soaked mallet handle she's been fucking herself on as she cums, the fluids dripping down from her snatch down onto a sinful puddle underneath her and if it wasn't for the grip on her hair from the stud pounding into her ass at the same time, she no doubt would have collapsed to the floor from how intense this sexual high is. "MMMMM... AHHHHHH SHIT!! MMMMM... AHHHHHH MMMMMM..." Instead she's getting to feel every moment of the pleasure racing through that pale, now dripping with sweat body, still grunting and jolting forward each time a deep pump is delivered into her asshole, and leaving her with a wide, lust-drunk smile on her face even when she finally loses her grip and that weapon she'd been using as a fuck-toy falls out of her.

"MMMM... Truly wonderful..." Mass Tarr smirks, pulling out of her now gaping and more than just well fucked asshole, changing position but still holding the hair so he can bring her back upward to kneel, then moving around her so his now throbbing cock - another sign of his supreme control - is pointing at her pretty face. "If you don't mind..." He said, using one hand to hold the back of her head as he starts to stroke his cock with the other, moaning with each pump he gives himself.

Still in a daze, she offers no resistance and in face nearly gets blinded when he lets out a deep groan and the first thick, creamy shot of spunk shoots across her face, catching into the dark half of her coloured hair high up in a diagonal, and she just manages to close her eyes as it lands across the eyebrow and lid. She moans as the vast shower of spunk proceeds to coat her, staining her nose, forehead, lips, cheeks and chin to even drip down off her onto her lovely tits, as well as catching in the stands of red and black hair that usually hang over her face and were very much unavoidable in the now messy, out of place condition her hair as a whole is. By the time he finally lets go of his cock and admires his "art" all over her face, it's more than enough of a load to resemble more like a gang of Arkham inmates who had released all over her rather than the one commanding stud.

"I'm not sure which is the bigger mess now Harley..." Mass says with a laugh. "Your face, or the state of your mallet now!" He says, seeing her juices dripping off the handle of that weapon laying now next to the well fucked, sweat and now cum-covered beauty.

"You... You still got that smart mouth, don't 'cha?" Harley smirks, using a hand to wipe cum away from her eyes so she can finally look up with him, and there's a rather dangerous, obsessive-looking glare in them as she stares up in awe at the hunk who had fucked her near senseless. "...I want more. Fuck me. Fuck me Mistah Mass Tarr!! Fuck me now!! Right here!!" She quickly demands, already reaching forward and starting to stroke his cock.

"Ha! Well, if you insist Harley... However, I think we've had our fun here... And since we've done... Mmmmm..." He's cut off when the Super-villain starts lashing her tongue against his cock. "We've done "Your Place"... Let's go to mine now..."

In the next moment, and with a whispered spell in a language long forgotten to normal ears, both the other-worldly stud and the deranged beauty were vanished out of sight, out of the planet, and the dimension itself. She would indeed get her wish though, and would get it again, and again, and again...

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
807 Followers
12