The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 05

Story Info
Otherworldly stud collects MJ & Gwen Stacy, the fun way.
6.2k words
4.53
20.7k
38
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comics, companies, writers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy (Marvel comics)

The Mass Tarr's Harem: Part 5

A comic book/super-heroine erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, Oral.

* * *

"I seriously need to talk with MJ about this... We can't go on like this over Peter..." The beautiful blonde known as Gwen Stacy said, heading along the apartment complex corridor towards the residence of the woman who can certainly be called her "love rival" to a certain man with a secret (to some) web-slinging alter-ego. Clad in a fashionable short skirt and tightly fitting top to match the headband in her long hair, her wonderful body is being nicely shown off but not for the purpose of distracting or making the other person feel inadequate.

Gwen approaches the door, but sees that actually the door is already open. Curious, she reaches for the handle but pulls back when she hears what sounded like a loud shocked gasp from within the apartment of a certain "MJ" Watson. Curious, Stacy carefully pushes the door and steps inside.

While Gwen might have had plans of her own, so did a being from not just another world, but a completely different dimension who has been on his own personal "rewarding" mission to convince and "collect" stunning females from other worlds to add to his growing Harem. That man calls himself Mass Tarr, and it just so happened that he had arrived at this same location just a couple minutes before.

Looking around the corner of the doorway into the main "living" area of the apartment, Gwen let out a shocked gasp with wide eyes at what she saw in the room. The stunning Mary Jane Watson, kneeling between the legs of an unknown, otherworldly looking but very handsome and muscular man as he sits on a couch completely naked, smiling as he watches the redhead gripping and stroking his massive, thick lengthy that is easily the biggest that not just Gwen, but Mary Jane has ever seen in their lives. If Stacy could rip her gaze off that huge piece of man meat, she would have perhaps noticed the sexy attire of form-fitting bra and panties that showed off the shapely to say the least curves that her "love rival" had on, but just like the other female she can't take her eyes away from that big shaft, finding herself licking her lips as she watches MJ's hand pump away at that size.

"Let's see exactly what you can handle then, Mass Tarr..." Mary Jane smirks, leaning that flaming haired head down so she can start applying her tongue onto his bulbous bell end, sliding across the slit on the tip and then around for a slow and smooth circular motion. Keeping her hand pumping away at the length, she lets out a groan as she works around the crown, staring up at the irresistible stranger she's rather easily starting to service the cock of. As she travels around for another steady lick around the head, it's apparent he can easily handle this tongue and hand combination, a light groan of approval escaping him as her work leaves a light cover of saliva on that tip.

"Mmmmm... Looks like this is going to be fun after all..." She comments, shifting position so she can now take his dick into her mouth, groaning herself now as she wraps her lips around his thickness, staring up as she gives a sharp round of pumps with her hand for good measure as a test. It gets a clear moan of enjoyment from the mysterious stud, the first of no doubt many more as she starts to get down to business, pushing her gorgeous face downward onto that rock hard pole, another groan from her getting muffled as her oral hole gets filled up as she moves slowly downward. Her eyes widen when that crown touches the back of her mouth, but before she can gag she soon slides back upward, lifting off with a gasp as she catches her breath, but only briefly as she smirks up at him and goes back down with a hungry plunge.

Watching from the doorway still, Gwen bites down on her bottom lip as she watches Mary Jane start to bob her her up and down on that mighty fuck-stick, seeing why the redhead can't seem to resist getting some of that big dick that's being taken up into the red-head's mouth with smooth ease again and again as her head rocks back and forth. As she watches on, the blonde is getting turned on herself if the hard, poking through nipples of her top are any indication, finding her hands fidgeting at her skirt while she watches this steamy blowjob being given just a short distance away, but close enough for her to hear even the dirty slurps MJ is doing with each push of the head she delivers.

"Mmmmm... Yes Mary Jane... Most delightful..." Mass Tarr compliments with a smile and a moan, letting a hand run through that trademark bright red hair as the beauty in front of him rocks her head up and down at a steady and nicely deep pace, already feeling her saliva starting to flow down his fat inches as she eagerly blows him, despite having only known him for minutes prior to sucking his cock like this. "Ahhhhh... I can assure you... Mmmmm... I can handle this, and plenty more to come..." He adds with a confident chuckle, his eyes glued to the sight of his member vanishing upward between her soft lips before quickly reappearing when she raises her head upward but never to the point of pulling completely off, allowing her to race back downward almost to the point of causing herself to gag when that cock-head nears the back of her clearly experienced oral hole.

"Mmmmphhh!! MMMM... Mmmmmm..." MJ moans around the manhood of this stud from another dimension, her eyes lusty as she stares up while she bobs her head again and again, her hand now being more used to keep that pole in place for her to suck off as she feasts away on this stiff prick despite her own prior profound affection for another far from normal man. Indeed from the hungry way she's bobbing up and down on this cock it would seem they've been lovers if not just fuck buddies for years, rather than the few shameless minutes it's actually been that has left his cock with a more than generous coating of her saliva from the repeated sucking.

"Mmmmm... Mary Jane... You are..." Mass Tarr starts to say, before he looks up, seeing the woman watching on at this blowjob and smiling warmly at her. "Ah! It appears we have an audience Mary Jane!" He states with a chuckle, completely unfazed by seeing another just as stunning beauty.

"Ummmm!! I was, I mean... I was here to... The door was..." Gwen stutters, but once again her eyes are drawn to that big dick that she gets a clearer view off when MJ lifts her mouth all the way up and off from him.

"Gwen??" Mary Jane questions as she looks over, but finds herself grinning while she gives his cock a stroke. "Gwen, you've got to try this stud out! He's hung like... Well, look for yourself..." She shamelessly says as she starts to stand up.

"Bu-But... But what... What about Peter?" Stacy says, but already her body is further betraying her as she's already walking into the room.

"Gwen, you can either join in, just watch, or you can leave..." Watson states as she reaches back behind herself, unclasping it and taking it off, letting her wonderfully sized tits be released as she tosses it aside. "Because I'm sure as Hell going to screw this hunk! I mean, come on! You going to say no to this??" She says, motioning to the smiling, rather too casually relaxed for this situation man still sitting on the couch.

"...Fuck no I'm not!" Gwen says, moving right in and helping herself to now be the one kneeling between his strong legs as she grabs his cock, not caring about the saliva of the other woman coating him as she gets a good look at him in between strokes of her hand along his size.

"Mmmmm... A pleasant turn of events!" Mass Tarr states the obvious as he watches the blonde test him out. "Ah, but I can't forget about you either..." He says, watching as MJ slides her panties down her legs, showing off not just the tuft of red above her snatch, but how slick she is down there already.

"Damn right you won't Tiger!" Mary Jane grins, the now naked beauty climbing up over him with both feet planted on the couch seating each side of him, squatting down so she can lower her ass downward towards him and resting her hands on her smooth legs for support. She soon gasps out when he reaches up, grabbing the thighs to hold her as bringing that rugged face up to meet her sweet hole, not wasting a second as he starts to lap his tongue up against her folds to her immediate, moaning delight. "Mmmmm FUCK!! Damn... Uhhhhh... Oh yeah, get licking me stud..." She says approvingly, biting down on her bottom lip and even closing her eyes, a sign of how skilled this otherworldly hunk is to get her going with just the first round of flicks of his tongue. He's of course far from finished there, letting his tongue run around the outer edge before focusing on the middle slit with a sliding motion all the way up and down, smirking up into her as he happily drinks down the juices that have formed already there.

"I know a couple guys who would kill to be in this situation..." Gwen mumbles to herself, having watched the kicking off of her love rival's eating out for perhaps longer than she should have. Snapping out of it, she turns her attention to the cock she'd been staring away at since she stumbled upon this no-strings-attached encounter but now is looking to make up for "lost time", parting her own pouty lips so she can take his shaft inside. Groaning as the inches slip inside, she starts to bob her blonde haired head along his size, her hand firmly gripping the base as she works her mouth over him with a steady rhythm, showing herself that she's no stranger to serving a cock, but never before one as lengthy and thick to match as this one.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm!! Mmmmphhh..." Pushing her mouth smoothly up and down, Stacy is finding herself groaning not just from the feeling of her lips being pushed to the limit to remain nicely snug around his member, but the sinful act itself of blowing a still relative stranger, especially after another just as beautiful woman had just been doing the same to that same dick just moments before. "Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmmppphhh!!" As she slurps away and starts to replace the spit that had been over him with her own, she's becoming more and more glad she stepped in to make this sexual encounter an unexpected threesome, her moans bouncing off the dick she's stiffly blowing and even slightly swaying her sizeable booty while she dishes out this blowjob to the hung and hunky man from another world.

"Uhhhh!! MMMMM!! Fuck yeah... You ain't just cocky... You can really... Ahhhhh!! Use that mouth of yours..." Mary Jane comments between her moans, rocking her hips a little so she can grind her pussy down against the hungry mouth that's clamped against her pussy, feeling the lips working against her lower ones as well as the talented work his tongue is doing sliding right up into her box as he probes and licks away to keep her easily pleasured and profoundly wet now. "Mmmmm... And fucking look at you go Gwen... MMMM!! Sucking that big fucking dick..." The redhead adds, watching as the blonde down below continues to bob her head up and down the vast size of the stud the have between them, as Gwen doesn't even pause her slurps when her hands reach up to readjust her headband so she can keep on sucking off this stud that's keeping the other woman enjoying the best seat in the house thanks to his lashing tongue working over Watson's hot, damp snatch.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmhhhssstttt eehhhhsssqqqiiissstttt... Mmmm..." His words along with his moans are obviously muffled from the snatch of the redhead he's sucking away at, while down below he's taking another flaming hot blowing from the blonde, pleasured and then some from how her saliva is now trickling past her lips and all the way down his fat cock. While it appears from his gripping hands and how his mouth is sliding against Mary Jane's pussy that his focus is solely on dining away on that tasty hole, it's taking skill along to be able to multi-task as he handles the kind of blowjob that would easily have finished off an experienced web-slinger, let alone a normal man long before this point. He's more than happy to let these stunning ladies have their fun as they pick, still probing and pushing around the beauty mounted above him while feeling that soothing mouth roaming up and down over his rod again and again from the stunner between his legs.

"Mmmmphhh... Mmmm!!" Gwen groans, giving one more slurp along him before lifting up and off, drawing a deep breath as she sits back. "Fuck!! Where did you find this guy??" She remarks, watching as said stud continues to munch away on Watson's pussy for a moment more.

"Mmmmm!! He just... Ahhhhh... Appeared out of nowhere..." Mary Jane said between her moans, finishing with a sigh as he slips downward to allow her to shift off. "And damn am I glad he has!!" She adds with a shameless grin.

"No shit! This is like something out of a fucking porno..." Stacy says with a naughty smile of her own, getting up so she can start to undress, shifting down not just her skirt, but panties as well as she also shows she's gotten wet downstairs from just the act of sucking cock.

"I for one am very happy not to have disappointed you both..." Mass Tarr states with a smile, moving himself so he can now lay down along the length of the couch, his cock pointing proudly straight up and ready for a whole lot more. "Or should I say, yet at least..." He adds with a chuckle.

"Damn straight Tiger... We're far from finished with you yet!" Watson says, still grinning as she moves back onto him but now mounting him over his crotch, reaching down to grip his cock for positioning as she starts to shift down.

"I agree... Let me get a piece of that tongue that had MJ almost screaming out!" Stacy says with the kind of lusty tone that was more of a demand than a request, having ditched the rest of her clothing and shoes so her also very desirable and rounded breasts are on full display. She moves up onto the seating, and shifts over to almost mirror the other woman as she eases her snatch down towards that handsome face of this otherworldly hunk. Similar to before, Gwen is soon moaning out as he eagerly reaches up to hold her, applying his mouth onto her wetness and pushing his tongue upward so he can get right to work with suddenly licks across, over, and all around her sweet entrance. "Mmmmm shit!! Ahhhhh... Oh yeah!!"

"Oh FUCK!! MMMMM!! He's... OH GOD!! Ahhhhhh!!" The eyes of the redhead are wide as she takes his inches up into her tight, damp pussy, and it becomes quickly clear she's never even had a toy of this vast size inside of her before, let alone a man from any planet or dimension. She has to shift back, delivering light bounces as she tries to adjust to this massive invasion that's stretching her even far before half of his length is past her folds, gripping the back of the couch for added support. "MMMMM YES!! Oh FUCK!! Mmmmm... Ahhhhh MMMM!!" She's soon moaning out though when the hunk underneath her takes the lead, starting to thrust up and forcing his member deep into her love tunnel, setting her off in turn not just in terms of her cries of delight, but a proper bouncing motion that already has her lovely tits jiggling with every motion she does on his pumping rod.

"Mmmmm!! Yeah... Fucking... MMMM!! Fucking ride that huge cock MJ!!" The blonde encourages between her own moans, enjoying the sight of the other woman riding that fat pole just as much as the feeling of the tongue of the man below them both working over her snatch, making Gwen shift back and forth against his facial features to ensure this eating out reaches as deeply and to as much of her needy snatch as he can get to. "Mmmmm... Oh SHIT!! His tongue... Holy fuck! MMMMM... He's so good..." She all too easily admits, but need not say any verbal encouragement to keep this pussy munching going on as just being able to eat out such a stunning woman is all the ammo he needs to keep licking and slurping away on her sweet honey pot. Add in the pleasure he's getting himself as he fucks the bouncing redhead impaled on his member, and it's little wonder that he's repeatedly moaning up into Stacy's snatch as he carries on licking away at her while taking a red hot ride from a redhead at the same time.

"UHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK!! Oh yeah!! MMMM SHIT!!" Watson moans out, sweat drops beginning to form across her stunning, hotter than any normal model body as she keeps up an impressively brisk pace to bounce up and down on the shaft being sent straight up into her tight, wet snatch. The slapping sound of her body connecting with his rings out when she drops down to meet his next pump being sent firmly up to stuff that pussy full, mixing erotically with both her own sinful moans and the equally shameless ones being let out by her former love rival, now turned three-way fuck buddy just a short distance away from her. In fact, the eyes of the two women meet between the bounces of one and the grinding of the other, both of them licking their own lips with the synchronisation that many a skin flick would pay top dollar to have their starlets pull off.

Before either woman knew what was going on, soon Mary Jane and Gwen had their hands through one another's long hair, tongues smacking against each other as they made out on top of a stud from another dimension they barely knew, but had so willingly given themselves to for some wild and steamy sex. Swapping spit and exchanging groans as they continue to ride and grind respectively on their portion of that hunk underneath them, their hands soon roam across the other woman, groping the generously sized chest of the other to further increase their moans, as if they weren't already loud and shameless enough from the licking and fucking they were each taking already.

This new woman-on-woman element to this threesome would be enough to make a normal man blow their load in an instant, so it's another clear indication of the sexual talent that the man calling himself Mass Tarr has to back up his massive cock that's able to remain focused, hearing and sensing the making out and feeling up the beauties on top of him are doing. Indeed, he's keeping impressively calm but still very much turned on as he continues to lap and flick his tongue away at Stacy's snatch as she grinds down against his now coated from her juices lips. At the same time at his other end, he keeps his hips firmly thrusting upward again and again with a machine-like pace to drive in deeply with all his thick inches into Watson's snug snatch, his member now with a layer of her juices that just makes the motion all the more pleasurable as well as smooth for the firm and quick motion he's delivering.

"MMMM!!" Gwen moans, pulling back from the tongue wrestling so she can gasp out. "You kinky bitch!!" She says with a grin as she locks eyes again with her former love rival, before letting out a moan from the work being done to her snatch down below.

"You think that's kinky??" Mary Jane comes to a stop, moaning as the hunk under her keeps pumping into her for a couple more moments before he eases off, allowing both her and the other beauty to dismount him. "Just wait for this... Up you get Tiger! We need that couch space..."

"Gladly!" Mass Tarr wisely says, getting up so he can watch the two women move onto the seating, giving each other a grope as they move into position.

That soon becomes clear as MJ rests back, with Gwen on top of her almost sitting on the red-head's lap, the two chest-to-chest but allowing Mary Jane to reach around, raising that ass of the blonde's a little so her snatch can be offered up. "Come get her Tiger..." Watson ironically purrs considering the nickname she's so eagerly given to this hunk that she usually reserved for the shared love interest that she can the woman on top of her used to share until this point.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12