The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 06

Story Info
Otherworldly stud collects Black Canary, the fun way.
6.7k words
4.71
16.7k
27
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comics, companies, writers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Black Canary (DC comics)

The Mass Tarr's Harem: Part 6

A comic book/super-heroine erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, FF.

* * *

In another dimension, on a planet far removed and isolated from any other inside of lavish place of shining stone atop a mountain with clouds rolling just feet below the peak... Inside of a central chamber with a lavish, gem-furnished golden throne as the centrepiece...

"MMMM... It's always... Ahhhhh... So good to see my beautiful women... Mmmmm... Enjoying one another's company..." The muscular, handsome and hung stud known as Mass Tarr moaned his approval for two reasons while he sat on that throne of rule.

The first, was the sights he was witnessing just in front of his seat. One one pairing, it was blonde on stunning blonde action as The Invisible Woman was engaging in some already long running lesbian fun with Gwen Stacy. On her hands and knees, Stacy groaned out as she rocked back and forth, pushing back on the long fake cock belonging to the strap-on that Invisible Woman was wearing. Woman in turn was stiffly pumping that member in and out of the soaking wet hole, the slickness matching the sweat over both her MILF frame and the curvy form of the former model she was deeply stuffing over and over again.

Just beside them, two gorgeous red-heads were going at it in a steamy sixty-nine. The Black Widow and Mary Jane Watson were both face deep into one another's snatch, muffled moans being heard as they munched away like they were having their final meal. Both their mouths and chins were dripping with juices, the result of quite a few orgasms from feverish tongue work. Add into the fact they still even now groped away at any body part they could of the other to increase the pleasure? It's no wonder they were rocking against each other in a sinful puddle of sweat and juices.

The second reason? As he watched this go on, Mass Tarr himself was being serviced by two hungry, eager mouths and tongues. On his left side, Power Girl was licking and lapping away at his saliva-dripping shaft as she focused on servicing his thickness along with swirling around his base to brush against his balls. Meanwhile from the right, Harley Quinn was making her pigtail-styled hair sway as she slurped loudly onto his cock. Bobbing away on the top part and that fat crown, she groaned against his manhood as she sucked firmly and steadily to make that spit drip down as it seeps past her full lips. Either of these women alone would easily make a normal man blow his load within seconds, so for one to survive an oral assault from both of them? It's obvious how sexually superior this stud from another dimension really is.

"MMMMM!! Mmmm yes... Just a little more now... MMMM..." Mass Tarr says, one hand running through Power Girl's blonde hair with the other is on the back of Quinn's bobbing head. Hearing the warning, Harley lifts away with a gasp, grinning up as starts to swirl her tongue right around the crown of his mighty, long cock. She's soon joined by the other woman, so both their tongues are working against his bell-end with quick flicks and licks. They make sure to put on a show for the hunk who had turned them into very willing, sex-craving Harem babes, moaning out when they tongues brush against one another or their cheeks meet as the double team his length.

Using a hand on their shoulders, he gently pushes them back enough so he can stand up from the throne. Knowing their place, the two quickly shift down to their knees in front of him. Staring up with open mouths and extended tongues, they expectantly wait for what's to cum from him. A few strokes and a groan later, he gives them just that. The first thick blast of spunk splashes down across Power Girl's mouth, a couple more shots soon following before he switches target. No favouritism here as he evenly gives Harley Quinn an ample amount of his jizz into that oral hole and over her tongue. He makes sure to give both beauties an almost overflowing past their lips amount of seed, along with a little splash across their mouths and chins for good measure. As soon as he let go of his member, he could only smirk as he watched both women close their mouths. With hungry gulps, all that cum was swallowed down, finished off with satisfied gasps as they showed their master what good, well trained and willing sluts for him and his cock they were.

"Very good! A more than fine warm-up before I venture out!" Mass Tarr says with proud approval as he looks down at them both.

"You go fuck her good Mass Tarr!" Power Girl says with a grin.

"Yeah Mistah Mass Tarr!" Harley nods energetically. "Whoever that lucky chick is, go give her a real good screwing!"

"Oh, I intend to!" Mass Tarr laughs. "After all, what kind of a man would I be if I didn't do to her, what I do to you all every "day" that we're all here!" He adds.

He's quite right to mention "day" in loose terms. It did seem that in this place and palace of his, wherever that might be, time does seem to rather... Seemingly not exist at all...

* * *

"A little too quiet..." Remarked Black Canary, as she stepped cautiously into the dirty and dimly lit back alley-way off the main Gotham City streets.

Blonde and stunningly curvaceous, she was also a respected and feared crime fighter with superior acrobatic ability and martial arts skills. Along with being possessor of the infamous Canary Cry that is a weapon all on its own, able to defeat opponents and structures with a single intense scream. She was dressed what some might refer to as her "classic" attire. Black heeled boots and fishnet tights covering her legs. A black bodysuit with a mix of a corset in the upper portion both showed off her nicely rounded ass and pushed up and out her already large breasts with deep cleavage. All topped off with a black long sleeved open jacket and gloves on her hands.

She'd been tipped off about a drugs operation by a low-level gang. It seemed like small time, something that the regular Police Department would surely be able to solve themselves. However, with recent... Events in her life with some of her fellow crime fighters, particularly the males, she needed something to take her mind off of things. Dispensing a little justice ought to do the trick, so she thought anyway.

She was therefore unprepared when she walked into the yard from the alley-way and saw a couple of unexpected sights. One of which caused her jaw to drop, and not for preparing a Canary Cry either. All across the area was smashed up boxes, an overturned on its side truck, and several burst open baggies of suspect white powder and pills all over the ground. Oh, and at least a dozen or so completely knocked out thugs.

What her attention was really drawn on was a completely naked, muscular and very well hung man who certainly was not from around here. From her experiences working with Team Arrow and the Birds of Prey, she could already tell he wasn't from this planet from that rippling skin, if from this dimension at all.

"Forgive the mess here Black Canary..." Mass Tarr apologised with a smile as he locked eyes with her. "I arrived earlier than I had planned to here... And these lowly criminals just would not just turn and leave." He explained as he stars to approach her.

"You... You busted this whole drugs operation?" Canary questioned, although now her attention, and her eyes, were more on this stud and onto that huge, fat to match cock hanging between his legs. That thing looked like it was already starting to get hard! She didn't even question how she knew exactly who she was, so stunned by his extremely difficult to look away from body.

"Is that what it was? Didn't seem like a very good one!" He states with a laugh, stopping beside her as he took a moment to look approvingly over her. "But enough about those pieces of scum. Let's talk about the real reason why I'm here, shall we?"

"And..." She starts to say, pausing as she takes a far longer than she should look over that hardening piece of man meat. "And what might that be?"

"Forgive me, I didn't even introduce myself!" He says, rather casually placing an arm around her gorgeous waist to pull her close to him. "My name is Mass Tarr... And I'm here... To have sex with you."

* * *

Moments later, back in the dirty alley-way a distance from the yard, but still out enough in the open of the air, Mass Tarr is kneeling down in front of Black Canary as he moves one of her legs over to drape across his shoulder. Shifting his head in, he uses his hands to pull apart her body suit to the side, causing her to gasp in surprise as he carries out his bold intentions. Seeing the fishnet tights covering her crotch, his other hand reaches in and easily tears a hole clean into that sexy covering. He takes a moment to admire her shaved pussy before leaning in, and starting to get down to business with a long smooch applied onto those lower lips.

"Ooooooooh shit!! M-Mass Tarr..." Canary gasps, feeling his lips pressing against her sex as he starts to kiss over her. His superior strength easily keeps her leg held over his broad shoulder, and her whole body pinned against the alley wall. "Ahhhhhh... That's... Oh!! Mmmmm..." She stares down, that stunning frame already squirming from his touch on her clearly sensitive lower lips. Yet, she's finding herself unable to move against him or even try to push him off as he works his mouth across her snatch. Slowly, she bites down on her bottom lip in an attempt to silence the groans starting to come out of her usually reserved for battle cries mouth. It was obvious already that his sinful intentions were coming true, and it was already looking like it wasn't exactly any bad thing for her to let him do.

Already seeing the questioning of his motives the in stunning blonde fading quickly, the mysterious but handsome stud from another dimension pounces on the super-heroine but not with any physical attack. He starts to slide his tongue out, running it across her outer folds and is rewarded with a clear but short moan escaping from the woman he's face deep between the legs of. He doesn't stop there, making her groan again as he works that tongue around the outside. He teases briefly towards the clit when he reaches the top, but soon changing course to move directly down all the way along the slit. All the while, one hand stays keeping that fishnet tights-covered leg over him, the other still on the waist to keep her in place for that perfect, pussy eating position.

"Mmmmm... Fuck... Guess... Mmmmm... Guess you're a guy who keeps... Mmmm... Keeps his word, huh?" She comments between her groans. The increase of pace caused by his tongue being introduced hasn't only cranked up the pleasure she's getting. It's silenced the objections as she doesn't appear to even be thinking about starting a fight against this hung man eating her out. "Ahhhh... You... You seem to know... Mmmmm! What you're doing down there, I'll... Ahhhhh... I'll give you that..." She adds, her eyes locked down on the man she's only just met, but is already willingly letting munch away on her tasty snatch. While still fully clothed herself, her pussy is starting to form juices as his tongue flicks away at her folds to work all across, around, and over her to further indicate his skill in this stimulating to say the least act.

Mass Tarr doesn't respond, and with his mouth so preoccupied with the pussy of one of the Birds Of Prey he likely wouldn't have been heard bar muffled sounds. He does take a brief moment to smirk into her twat as he glances upward, seeing a building lust in her piercing eyes in response. That's more than enough encouragement for him, along with her moans, to continue with this more than ample warming up. Placing his lips onto those already slick folds, he starts pushing his tongue forward right into her snatch, causing the beauty taking this to instantly moan out from the touch. There's plenty more to come as he probes around her in a slow, steady, and savouring fashion to really work over and sample her snatch. His free hand now is moving across her other tights-covered leg, the other keeping that leg held up for that access into her pussy via the hole he'd ripped in the leggings.

"Mmmmm!! Shit... Fuck!! Where'd... Uhhhh!! Where'd you learn to eat... Mmmmm... Fucking pussy like that?" The crime fighter asks the rhetorical question, not caring if he even replies as she stares down, gritting her teeth as this stud has his wicked way with her wet snatch. If her moans weren't already the proof she was giving in to this sin even more than before, the way her shapely hips are slightly rocking towards his hungry mouth make it completely clear. "Ahhhhh... Mmmmm fuck... Oh yeah... Mmmmm... Ok, you've... Ahhhhh... You've proved... Mmmmm... A fucking point buddy..." She admits, one of her hands now down off from the wall she's against, resting it on the top of his head to further show that clear approval of his oral skills. The other gloved hand is up to brush her hair away from her gorgeous face, wanting a clear view of the stud who still hasn't come up for proper air yet since starting to dine away on her lower lips. From the way she's once again biting down on her own full lips, she wouldn't object if he carried on eating her out for a while longer.

"Mmmmmphhh..." The hunk who calls himself Mass Tarr smirks again, his mouth shining from her juices as he moves back from her snatch. "You know see what my intentions are." He says, moving her leg off from his shoulder so he can stand up.

"No shit... You've got some real balls to just be so blunt about this all too..." Canary says, looking him over with still that desire in her eyes. That "warm up" has obviously done the trick to her. "Guess you're not planning on just leaving it at that, are you?" She says teasingly, arching an eyebrow as she moves off the wall.

"Of course not! That is, if I may have your permission?" He asks, smiling again at her eagerness to him and his advances now.

"Well I ain't going anywhere like this in a hurry..." She motions down to the rip in her tights and the bottom of her attire still pulled to the side, exposing her snatch. "So go ahead Mass Tarr... Let's see what you can really do."

"It will be my pleasure!" The inter-dimensional stud says. He reaches in, holding her by her toned waist before using that great strength to easily lift her all the way up and off the ground, causing her to gasp at the commanding move. Using that rip in her fishnets, he access her pussy again but now with his large, thick cock. A brief tease of a rub of the bell-end against her, before he properly pushes up into her to make them both groan out. He can't help but smirk, however not just due to her moan being noticeably louder than his own. She's already reacting to his penetration, her gloved hands gripping his boulder-like shoulders and her legs trying to wrap around his muscular frame even before she's fully brought down onto his cock. He soon helps in that regard, gripping the thighs to get her legs locked onto him before moving back to her midsection for the perfect support.

"OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhh... That's... Mmmmm!! Oh fuck that's big!!" The blonde bombshell gasps out, feeling her tight snatch being made to stretch and accommodate this vast invasion. There's little time to do that as this stud is already starting to thrust his cock firmly up into her snatch, easily making her moan with wide eyes. It's the surest sign yet that she's never taken a cock of anything like this big size before in her life. "It's huge!! You're... Mmmm!! Fuck!! Filling me up already!!" She rather shamelessly, especially for how early into the real action they're getting into, admits as she moans out. Her eyes are still wide, in a mix of lust for this irresistible and well equipped hunk and awe at the size, and feeling, of his cock as it slides smoothly and firmly in and out of the folds he'd been licking away at minutes before.

"Mmmmm... Quite wonderful to know!" He smiles, and quite rightly with one of the most beautiful but deadly heroines on the planet mounted on his pumping cock. He has a fantastic view, able to look right down and see her large breasts just contained in that corset-like top of her bodysuit. That's serving also to remind them both of her still fully clothed state as she's getting taken completely off the ground. Only her clothing at her crotch has been pulled to the side, then the rip in her infamous fishnet tights allowing the access to that wet and tight hole. "Ahhhhhh... But I'm afraid... Mmmmmm... I'm not even fully inside of you yet, Black Canary!" He announces with a groan as he's certainly enjoying her snatch if his own moans are any indication. He looks up, getting a sight to remember in itself from the look of half shock, half desire she's giving him upon hearing this news. Indeed, right now just about half of his thick length is currently up inside her love tunnel when he thrusts up. Soon he's pulling out a few inches so he can repeat the motion, gradually looking to stuff more of himself into the woman who has been an ally to Green Arrow and Batman amongst others in her crime fighting career.

"Th-there's more?? MMMM... Oh... Oh fuck!! Mmmmm!!" She moans, her stunning, curved and still clothed body being made to jolt roughly on his pistoning shaft each time he feeds his man-meat up into her damp twat. Her tunnel might be snug and slick, but from the way he's able to fit even more of his huge rod into her shows she's built to take a fucking like this. Even if from her groans she's never quite experienced something like this before. "Ahhhhhh... Then what... MMMM... What the fuck are you waiting for?? MMMM..." She sinfully demands, tossing her long blonde hair back before gritting her teeth as she stares right at the hunk she's wrapped around as he thrusts away into her pussy. "Uhhhhh... Get that... MMMMM... Get that fucking thing in me!!" She's able to add, the feeling of having her pussy so filled up making her lust-drunk and craving more, causing her to look even more unlike the super-heroine she actually is. Especially considering she's so happily getting screwed by this still relative stranger she barely knows, but has completely offered up her gorgeous body to.

"Mmmmm!! Gladly!" He wisely, as would any red blooded man getting this opportunity, accepts her dirty request. Gripping those fishnet covered-thighs firmly, he puts a little extra force behind his thrusting motion, easily sending his shaft slamming up into her slick shaft. Instantly the beauty being made to bounce in response to each of his pumps as she's impaled on his rod moans out, her head tilting back in a wild, erotic display. His grip however makes sure she's going nowhere aside from up and down on his pumping pole as he drives that big dick upward. Even contained in her straining now top, her large tits are bouncing in time with the motion her frame is being made to do as she jolts upward each time that fuck-meat plunges into her pussy from underneath.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Oh yeah!! UHHHHH... MMMMM shit!!" While her mouth usually is feared for her infamous Canary Cry, hearing these delightful moans of pleasure are a sound even better than the singing she's also been known to do. She keeps her legs and arms around the chiselled out of stone frame of this other-worldly stud she's so easily given into, allowing him to ravage her snatch already with thrust after thrust of his big cock. "AHHHHH... Oh fuck!! MMMM... You... Ahhhhhh... Could teach a couple... Uhhhhh!! Former lovers of mine... Mmmmm!! A thing or two about... Having a good time..." She grins as she looks back at him, a brief lick of the teeth that shows this fuck is one she's been long needing, but seemingly not able to get from any other man. Along with both of their moans, the sound of skin meeting skin is starting to ring out around the alley-way as his shaft works in deeper and deeper still into her pussy. She's still nice and tight down there, confirming how she's never had a cock the size of his before. Yet thanks to the wetness (started off by his pussy eating what already feels like an hour ago to her) allows for a smooth and firm motion to keep them both groaning away without any shame at all.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12