The Massage

Story Info
First attempt at erotic fiction.
1.2k words
8.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try. It might be a little rough.

You had a tough day and were very tense. I was ready. As you walked in, soft gentle soothing music is playing and the room is darkened and scented with sandalwood incense. As you sit, I give you a glass of wine and walk around behind the chair, gently rubbing the tension from your shoulders. As I feel your muscles begin to relax, I reach over and unbutton your blouse and drop it from your shoulders. I then push you forward and unclip your bra, then let you sit back in the chair and relax again.

As you finish your wine, I gently rub your neck and shoulders, smoothing the tension out. I have a bottle of massage oil handy. Once you are finished, I get you another glass of wine as you move to a massage table I have already prepared. You strip and lie face down on the table as I bring you your wine.

Now I pour more oil on your back and begin to massage your shoulders and back, gently working my way further down your back and stroking the tension out of your muscles.

I then move to your feet and begin rubbing your feet and calves, moving slowly up your calves and back of your knees. As I move further up your legs, you slowly part your legs, so I can reach your thighs and work some oil into them. I work my way further up your thighs and then work on your buttocks. As I do this, you are relaxing even more and the wine is forgotten for now.

As I gently massage your thighs, your legs part a little further and you lift your bottom a little. I provide you with a pillow so that your bottom is lifted a little from the table and allowing me better access to your inner thighs and pussy. With my fingers and thumbs I lightly stroke your labia. As I massage. I can see your arousal and gently stroke around your pussy lips and as you relax, gently insert and stroke just inside you with the tips of my fingers, teasing and stroking and promising, teasing and promising

I then get you to roll over. All thoughts of modesty are now forgotten. You roll over onto your back and I begin again, starting from your neck and gently massaging down to your chest. I pour some more oil on your chest and across your breasts and then gently massage and rub your chest and breasts, teasing your nipples with my fingers and lightly pinching them. I lean down and take each nipple in turn into my mouth, sucking and teasing them with my teeth for some time while I continue to massage your tummy and towards your vulva, not quite reaching it, teasing again. I can tell you like this as I hear you lightly moan with pleasure.

I then stop and turn to your feet, starting my massage from your feet and gradually working my way back up your legs, massaging and rubbing your shins and working my way to your thighs. You slowly part your thighs, allowing me access to your upper and inner thighs. I continue to massage and stroke your upper thighs as your legs part a little more and you lift your knees. Once again my fingers stroke around your labia, teasing you. I can see your arousal and as I allow a finger to slip slowly inside you, I return to kissing your nipples and teasing them. I move down then, across your tummy with my tongue until I reach your pussy.

As I lick and suck your pussy lips, my fingers slip a little deeper inside you, teasing and stroking. I begin to suck your clitoris and you begin to softly moan. With my other hand I reach up and stroke your nipples, while you stroke my head with your hands and pull me harder against you.

I continue to stroke inside you, deeper and harder and slowly increasing the tempo as I suck harder and lash your clit with my tongue. You continue to moan and increase your urgency and volume as you get closer and closer to orgasm.

Eventually, you tip over the edge and with a tensing and louder moan, you orgasm and I feel and taste your wetness as you cum hard.

I continue to stroke and suck as you come down from your orgasm, easing the pressure and continuing to gently stroke and massage.

You have definitely relaxed, but the night isnt over.

Now it is time for dinner. Although we dont need to dress for dinner, we do. You put on a revealing, see through low cut lace dress. Throughout the meal this will be distracting to me as I watch your breasts through the thin material and find it hard to take my eyes away from your legs. Wearing no knickers can have that effect.

After the main course of oysters and salad, its time for dessert. You are for dessert.

I take you to the bedroom and lie you down, then spread whipped cream and strawberries across your stomach. As you are forced to lie there still, I eat the strawberries first, without hands and then lick the cream from your stomach.

Then it is your turn for dessert

You push me back onto my back and put some cream on my stomach, strategically placing strawberries along a path downwards.

You slowly make your way from kissing my mouth downwards, consuming the strawberries as you go, stopping to tease my nipples and then further downward until at the base of my stomach you have finished the fruit.

You turn your attention to my erection that has stood to attention. You caress my cock with your tongue, teasing the tip and licking along the sides before taking me deeply in your mouth, sucking and teasing with your tongue. This is turning me on and getting me closer to cumming. I reach down and stroke your hair as I watch you taking me into your mouth.

You turn around and while you are giving me pleasure with your mouth, present your wet aroused pussy to me. I oblige by licking your pussy lips, flicking your clitoris with my tongue and occasionally sucking your entire wetness deeply into my mouth. I slip two fingers deeply inside you and tease and stroke you inside while I suck on your clit. You forget about sucking me and pause to moan deeply as you cum.

After you regain your composure, you return your attention to my cock, sucking me deeply into your mouth once again and teasing me with your tongue.

As I can feel the tension build and I am about to cum, you stop. This is not in the plan.

You turn around and with your wetness, you mount me, taking me deeply inside you in one stroke. You let out a deep sigh as you feel my cock slide deep inside you. This was what you wanted. Needed, Lusted after.

There isn't a conclusion to this story, it's whatever you decide to make it...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
first attempt

after writing for numerous websites the one critique i would like to say is that you should use detail and describe the emotions.

i would set the scene and be descriptive such as you come home from another hard day and the office and see the candlelit room. you sink into the chair waiting near the table and sigh as you see me enter. smiling weakly you succumb to my ministrations as i stand behind the chair and touch your shoulders... gently at first but with an increasing intensity as i find your trigger points and slowly release your tension. I can feel your body melt as my fingers go deeper into the muscles.

by the way I was a massuese years back. the best description is that massage is a prayer over the body...

be well sbab

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Awakening My first sexual exploration.in First Time
Travelling Together Have you ever made love on a moving train?in First Time
Fantasy of a Massage She fantasizes about giving him an intimate massage.in Erotic Couplings
Nice Hands A shy woman lets a massage go further than she intended.in Erotic Couplings
An Engineer's Tale How I found myself in a world of mature sex.in Mature
More Stories