The Massage

Story Info
Wife gets a full service massage.
2.6k words
3.47
69k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a busy day at the office and nothing is getting done because there are too many distractions so I decide to work out of the home office today. I pack up my stuff and head home. I find you there just coming out of the shower. I give you a quick greeting and explanation why I'm home followed by a gentle request for no interruptions.

You explain that it won't be a problem; you have booked a 2 hour massage, so you will be tied up as well.

I head off to my office where I hunker down in an avalanche of paper work. A few short minutes later I hear a door bell. I look out my office door to see you shuffle off to answer the door in a very clingy silk house coat. It's obvious by the way the material clings to your body that you are wearing nothing underneath. Its hypnotic the way the soft flowing silk cascades over your behind, gently caressing it as though it were the touch of an invisible lover. I watch in admiration as you walk toward the door. Your walk is so seductive. So fluid are your movements it's hard to determine when each step turns into the next.

You arrive at the door, my admiration of your beauty savored in every step. You open the door and deliver me a blow that I wasn't prepared for. Perhaps it was my naivety or just my foolish assumptions but all these times that you've spoken of getting a massage I've always just assumed it would be a girl masseuse but, there in the doorway, stood a tall handsome twenty something man. What a striking figure this visitor had. A Face mired in youth with a strong jaw line and handsome features. It was obvious this handsome young man was no stranger to the gym either with a body out of a fitness commercial. My mind races as I think of so many times that you've spoken about getting a massage, so many days that I've been away at work while you were at home alone with this Adonis.

You reach out and extend a warm welcoming hug with a kiss on the cheek that shows a comfort that comes with great familiarity. I convince myself there is nothing to be jealous of, that this person is a professional here to provide only some relaxation and relief from stress, nothing more. You take him by the hand and lead him in. You tell him to go ahead and set up, that you will join him in a second. I expect that he will set up his massage table in the living room and bring out some oils and prepare while you remove yourself to put on some clothes appropriate for the treatment, how wrong I am. Immediately he heads for our bedroom, a path he is obviously very familiar with. There is no massage table in his hand, around his waist a belt with a pouch containing a few bottles of massage oil.

You enter my office informing me that you are going to start your massage now and that you will be indisposed for the next couple hours. You make no attempt to cover yourself, there is no desire for modesty as you walk away on your way to the bedroom. I'm shocked as I see you seductively drop your silk coverings down off your shoulders and down your back. I'm amazed at the brazen act as you drag your discarded coverings on the ground and walk unabashedly naked into our bedroom.

I feel my heart skip a beat, my mind starts to race. "No... no," I convince myself. She wouldn't, not now, not right under my own nose, in my own house with me in the very next room. Again I convince myself, this is just my imagination. The alternative is unfathomable so it must be my imagination. Again I return to work telling myself this is a professional; he wouldn't, not with me right next door. But still, as I work away, the nagging thoughts keep penetrating my mind, bombarding me with all the things that might be going on in the next room, my own bedroom. The bedroom I had myself taken you and explored your wanting body so many times.

I can't take it anymore, I have to know. I have to see what's going on, put these insecurities to rest. Get the reassurance I need that nothing is happening. I decide I'll get up to get a glass of water. I'll peak in on my way by as I go to the kitchen just to make sure everything is ok.

I walk down the hallway and I see the door is ajar. I quietly approach the door and peak in. There you are laying face down on the bed, a towel laid across your midsection affording you all the modesty I could ask for in such a situation. I immediately feel relief. Your companion sits at your side giving you a vigorous back massage. The room is dimly lit by a number of scented candles. I feel a warm draft escaping the room with the scent of vanilla and lavender adrift on it. You look beautiful there as the flickering lights shimmer off your freshly oiled skin. The contrasting shadows accentuate your body lines as the glow of the candles and the smells of the room wash over me, intoxicating me in the tenderness of the moment.

Peace and relief come over me as I realize I've only been foolish in my jealousy. I continue on in my travel as I finish my trip to the kitchen for a drink of water and then return to my work once again, now able to concentrate with the comfort of knowing everything is ok.

A short while later I take a little break to check on you and see if you need anything. As I approach the door I hear a gentle moan. I think nothing of it assuming your masseur had worked out a particularly difficult knot. I peer in the door and my heart stops. There you are, still laying face down as your companion works on your thighs. Your towel is still in place but something is different now. Your legs have parted, affording a generous view of that sacred space I thought up until now to be for me only. In the shimmering flicker of the candles I can see your wetness. The smell in the room has changed as well. There is still a seductive combination of vanilla and lavender but now there is a faint musk as well, a smell very familiar to me. It is the smell of your arousal, that beautiful scent of readiness that announces in its ever so subtle way an eagerness to explore and be explored, to feel the heat of passion and the lust of animal attraction.

I stand, hypnotised by your body, watching your body rise and fall with each deep breath. I see your face in the candle light turned in my direction but your eyes are closed, completely unaware of your secret audience, aware only of your mounting pleasure. I'm so lost in the look of pleasure in your face that I'm not even aware of your towel being removed. Your final shred of modesty removed revealing the perfection that I have adored so many times before. Revealing the body lines I dream of every night. Those same body lines that I watched in a dreamy haze as you walked to answer the door in your flowing silk robe.

Inside I hear myself scream in protest, enraged at the sight before me, enraged at the sight of this suitor encroaching on my lioness. But still, I stood there. For amidst all this jealousy and rage I couldn't deny my arousal. As I watched this handsome young man work his hands around with a touch like magic, as I stood amazed at the look of exquisite pleasure in your face I realized I couldn't stop it. I came to understand that your pleasure was such an aphrodisiac to me that I could only watch and ride the mounting wave of bliss that was slowly washing you away.

It was all too obvious that this gifted pleasure bringer was so very familiar and comfortable with touching you that only a fool could believe this was the first time. I found myself wondering how many times had this happened. How many times had this wonderful dance played itself out without an audience to enjoy it? This enticing play being lived out before my very eyes. I could stand and watch it for the rest of my life and yet even as that thought crosses my mind I realize that as I am standing there I am touching myself. I don't even know when I started, only that I had. I stand there amazed and lost in desire slowly feeling the outline of my manhood through my pants, aroused to the point of pain. A surging that I can feel with every beat of my heart, a throbbing that I have never felt before. A need so strong it consumes me like a mindless beast eating its first meal after starving to the brink of death. My lust consumes me to the point that I can taste it on my lips, I can feel it burn in my lungs as I breath, I feel it in my finger tips as I touch them to my cock feeling a hardness in my groin like never before.

I can't take my eyes off this mastery of pleasure being played out before me as I watch your masseur touching your pussy, pressing his fingers against your lips, gently rubbing your clit until you arch you back in pleasure. I watch as you lift your perfect ass to give better access to your pussy. A moan escapes your lips as you reach your orgasm. You push your womanhood hard against this hand that is bringing you so much pleasure. You feel his fingers slide so easily into you bringing on another wave of pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure rippling through your body as you surrender to his masterful touch.

Finally the waves of pleasure subside. You relax your face and your breathing slows back to normal. I watch as your handsome young guest slowly removes his pants. He is well endowed with a body that shows a level of fitness not found in common men. I watch mesmerized as he rolls you over and slowly and seductively crawls up between your legs like a panther stalking its next meal. As he crawls further forward your legs open more to accommodate his advance in anticipation of the coming pleasure. Your eyes open as you turn to see you lover but to your surprise you look straight into my eyes. Just as you realize I've been watching, you feel the manhood of your lover press assertively into your opening. You involuntarily take a deep gasp of breath as his penetration has caught you by surprise.

There is no denial and no turning back. You look into my eyes as you feel the girth of your lover slide warmly into you. You feel him fill you as he has so many times before. Slowly he starts his rhythmic movements sliding in and out of you. You continue looking into my eyes as you are overcome with the sensations that your lover is bringing you. You wrap your arms tightly around him as he continues sliding his manhood back and forth all the while looking at me, watching for some protest or attempt to stop what was happening.

I step forward and start taking off my clothes, your lover still unaware of my presence, adrift in his own pleasure. Naked I stand beside the bed. You reach out and touch me, resting your hand on my hip as your body is gently rocked back and forth under your lover's motion. The feeling is electric. The energy shoots through me like lightening. I almost orgasm at your first touch, the excitement and anticipation has built up in me to the point where a simple breath across my cock could be my undoing. You grip my hip tighter as your lover increases his speed. Your eyes slowly roll back and close again as your pleasure increases, feeling the sensations of this man's penis gliding so skillfully into you. Your grip tightens even more as though trying to hold onto reality, to not lose yourself into a new world, to not be washed away in a passion beyond your control. Despite every attempt to remaining firmly grounded in reality you once again lose yourself to the pleasure your body is feeling. Your mind races as it tries to keep its grip on the world but your body will not be denied this primal release. I feel your grip tighten to the point of pain as the waves of your second orgasm rip through your body.

I look into your lovers face, he has noticed my presence. To my amazement he doesn't miss a stroke. He continues with his constant plunging in and out of you. He leans down into you and kisses you slowly and passionately, I watch in longing as your tongues swirl and dance knowing all too well that right now you are his, lost in his world. He brings his hand up and caresses your cheek. He strokes it with his thumb as he looks into your eyes. Resting on one elbow he lifts his hand to my wanting cock he holds it as he turns your head to it. He guides my manhood into your waiting mouth as he watches so intently. He gently continues stroking your cheek as you engulf my cock with your mouth. The intensity of the scene is mind blowing, the eroticism overwhelming. He continues his rhythmic stoking of your pussy but now there is an increased urgency, his passion increases as does the strength that he asserts in his strokes. He continues to the point of an all out assault on your cunt. He drives himself harder and deeper over and over moving your body around as you hungrily taste my cock getting ready to erupt in your mouth. Suddenly the intensity is too much, I can't take it any more I explode in your mouth, a spasm so strong I expect to fall to the floor unable to stand. Spasm after spasm rocks my body as I shake violently from the orgasm. You make every attempt to contain my seed in your mouth but the sheer volume is too much and it spills out down your chin.

The sight of me filling your mouth with my essence is more than your lover can stand, he too starts to erupt. You feel the sudden flood of warmth as his cum jets into you. You feel the twitching of his huge cock as he shoots blast after blast of cum into your wanting depth's. He's never cum like this before, so much, so strong. With one last thrust he drives his cock deep into you and has one last release. Completely spent, he collapses on your chest kissing you one last time, tasting the remnants of my release on the lips that brought me so much pleasure.

Quietly without uttering a word he gets up and slips on his clothes, collects his things and starts to leave. He pauses briefly at the door and turns to look at you. Coyly you look at him and say "same time next week?"

"Of course," he responds and walks out the door.

I feel my heart sink a little but I also feel a twitch in my manhood that betrays me and reveals my true feelings. I may just have to start working from home a little more often I think to myself. Who am I to deny you such pleasure?