The Massage

Story Info
When a relaxing massage becomes more fun.
1.7k words
4.26
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just feel like I need to nap all the time," she said.

"But that's understandable," he replied. "Given all you've been through this past year or so. It's bound to have taken it out of you. You know what would help? How about a massage?"

"Oh, god, yes - that really would," she smiled at him.

"I think we have some oil here somewhere," he said "So why don't you go and have a nice bath, relax and I'll see that I can find."

She leaned across and kissed him full on the mouth, her soft, full lips gentle but firm.

"Ok. See you soon," she grinned at him, and he saw the glint in her eyes.

She went upstairs and ran herself a hot bath - as hot as she could stand - and added some bubble bath, stripped and climbed into the hot water.

While she was bathing, he headed to the spare bedroom and found some massage oil in the wardrobe.

He drew the curtain and it wasn't long before she appeared behind him wrapped in a bath-sheet.

Her normally pale skin had a pinky glow from the warmth of the water and being dried.

She walked up to him, put her arms round his neck and kissed him, their tongues finding each other's and exploring as their bodies pressed together.

As they moved slowly the bath-sheet slipped loose and his hands found their way inside and he ran them up and down her back, caressing and feeling the warmth from the bath. She ground her groin into him and could feel the hardness of his coming erection through his shorts.

They pulled away, both gasping and looked into each other's eyes.

"Lay on you belly," he said, grinning at her and pulling the towel all the way off and laying it on the bed.

She laid down and he poured some oil into his hands, rubbing them together to warm them up.

He gently laid his hands on her shoulders and she gasped as his touch sent a shudder through her body. 


He started to slowly her shoulders and down her back, alternating the pressure from very gentle- barely touching, to a much stronger action, pressing into the soft flesh.

She moaned quietly as he moved his hands around.

He ran his hands down either side of her back and across the soft mounds of her ass-cheeks.

She squirmed when his hands touched her ass, and she opened her legs a little - enough for him to be able to see the glistening on her lips.

He continued moving his hands is circular movements, up to her neck and back down to her ass.

He placed another town across her shoulders and then moved on to her calves, slowly rubbing his hands up and down each leg in turn. He picked up her left foot and very gently massaged it, working between her toes in turn. Again, she squirmed at his touch, her legs opening a little further as she moaned a little louder.

Delicately lowering her left leg he moved across the her right foot and did the same - lingering over her toes especially, then bending his head and biting her big toe, just hard enough to make her gasp - her legs opening wider at the same time so he could see her lips now parted slightly, and the pink flesh inside - shining with her wet sex.

He lowered her leg and continued massaging up her calves and moved onto her thighs, pinching the flesh a little as his hands ran up and down and then moving to her inner thighs. As he continued to massage her, he let his finger brush lightly against her pussy lips.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, breathlessly, as a shudder tore through her body and she tried to push down against his hand.

He moved his hands across to her other leg and did the same thing - squeezing her flash and gently stroking the inside of her thigh and letting his hand brush gently against her pussy. He could feel the wetness on his skin, and let his hand rest there as she groaned louder and then began to move herself against his hand, moving harder and a little faster until she was grinding her pussy against him.

She lifted her hips off the bed, and as she did he pushed his finger inside her pussy.

"Oh Fuck, yes!" she gasped as she ground harder against his hand.

He slowly fingered her as she continued grind against his hand, and then paused, took his hand away, bent down and whispered into her ear.

"Turn over, baby."

He lifted the towel off shoulders and she rolled over on the bed - her eyes wide in anticipation.

He looked deep into her eyes and grinned, lowering his head to her pubis and kissed her soft mound of light ginger hair. He breathed in and smelt her sex; she opened her legs a little, moaned and then gasped as he licked her pubic hair before burying his tongue as hard as he could between her legs.

"Holy-fuck!" she called-out and opened her legs wider to give him more access to her pussy. He moved his head lower and slid his tongue deeply inside her soaking wet pussy.

She grabbed the back of his head and tried to manoeuvre it more as she bucked her hips up and ground herself into his face.

He moved his mouth up so his tongue was playing over her clitoris, which had swollen and was easy to feel.

"Oh God, Yes!" she called out and he brought his hand up and buried 2 fingers inside her pussy as he continued to suck and nibble her clitoris.

She was moaning constantly now, and suddenly gasped out loud as the first shudder of an orgasm tore through her body. He felt the spasms on his fingers as the waves continued to come and come.

She pulled his mouth away from her clitoris.

"Stop! Please! I can't take that," she gasped as the spasms kept coming and slowly subsided - he could feel them on his fingers, now strapped inside her as she'd closed her legs on his hand to keep it there.

She pulled his head up to her face and kissed him, letting her tongue slip into his mouth spa she could taste her own sex on his lips.

"Oh, my god, honey," she whispered.

"You, enjoy that, baby?" he asked, grinning.

"How the fuck do you do that?" she asked. "You just seem to know exactly where to touch me."

"I just enjoy it," he replied. "I know how much pleasure you get from it and I love making you feel like that."

She smiled at him.

"Come here!" she ordered, sitting up and swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

She pulled him in front of her and reached out to rub the front of his shorts.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, with a glint in her eye as she felt his swollen cock through the fabric.

She undid the button and lowered his zipper and let his short slide to the floor. As she did, she leaned in and gently bit the shaft of his cock through his pants. He gasped at the sensation and she hooked her thumbs over the waistband and slipped them down to join the shorts on the floor.

She reached out and cupped his balls with one hand and his cock with the other as he stepped out of the shirts and pants, before gently pulling his foreskin back, leaning forward and taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god," he gasped and she sucked gently on his cock-head.

Massaging his balls with both hands, she moved her head back and forth, letting his cock slide almost out of her mouth, but just holding it on the tip of her tongue before sucking back in again.

He felt his legs start to buckle and supported his weight by holding her shoulders.

As she increased the speed of her movement, he gave up fighting the urge to thrust back and began to fuck her mouth. He moved his hands to her head and ground back and forth, feeling her tongue rubbing against the underside of his shaft.

She was moaning as he gasped and his grip on her head grew tighter.

Then he gradually calmed himself and slowed his pace, finally pulling back and letting his cock skip from her mouth.

"I need to stop or I'll come," he said.

"Sounds good to me!" she grinned at him.

"No - I want to fuck you," he replied. "Get on your knees on the bed."

She turned around, kneeling on the bed so her ass was facing his cock. She leaned down, resting her face on the bad and he could see her soaking wet glistening pussy, pink and ready.

He slowly pushed his cock against her lips, moving it along her slit with his right hand, the left, gripping her hip tightly for support and to show her he was in charge.

She groaned and tried to push back against him. He held her away as best as he could, but his desire and lust overcame his self control and he rammed his cock home as deep as he could.

"Oh, YES! FUCK ME BABY!" she cried out as he drove in and out of her dripping pussy. She ground against him to get into a rhythm.

He could see her rose-bud asshole, glistening from where her sex had moistening it. He rubbed his finger against her hole and slowly pushed it inside, starting to finger-fuck her. He could feel his cock against his finger as he worked the two together. She was almost crying in ecstasy now.

He reached down with his other hand and found her clitoris and started to massage it as he fucked her.

"Oh Shit, yes!" she called out and came again.

He felt her spasms on his cock and finger and was unable to hold off any longer.

He felt the cum rising in his cock and he exploded inside her.

"Oh, god, baby!" he shouted, "I'm coming!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, honey!" she responded.

They continued to move against each other, but neither knew for how long, until they collapsed on the bed, completely spent.

"Oh, my god," he gasped. "I Love you so much."