The Massage

Story Info
Ali helps Samantha relax with a massage.
1.4k words
4.3
77.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a brisk September morning in Philadelphia. The wind called softly through the trees and the leaves of fall scattered along the drive. Samantha had started her day just like any other, she had her morning run and then she raced home to shower before her appointment. Before her shower she admired herself in the mirror. She was an exceptional beauty with long, straight, brown hair that reached her mid-back. She had a very athletic body with perky c-cup breasts and her skin was a fine tan brown.

She had been feeling exceptionally tense since her recent break up with her boyfriend of six months, Andrew. Their splitting had been a nasty one after she had discovered him in bed with one of her closest friends. She was trying to forget all that now. She was starting to think of herself and trying to participate in activities that would boost her self-esteem and relax her anxiety-ridden body. She had scheduled a massage for later on that day at the "Palms of Relaxation Massage Parlor" with a masseuse who had come recommended highly by a close friend. She finished up her morning routine, grabbed her bag, and headed out to the parlor. The breeze was stiff outside her small cottage home and her long brown hair whipped in her face as she struggled to get to her car.

She arrived at the parlor 10 minutes before her scheduled appointment and proceeded to wait in the lounge until the receptionist called her in. Since she had a few minutes to wait, she decided to use that opportunity to fix her wind-blown hair and to apply her candy apple lip balm. Her fingers dipped into the balm and she slowly ran her finger over her lips, smacking them together and thickly coating them with sweet nectar. When she was done, she proceeded to lick the residue off of the tip of her finger. Just as she was sucking the last bits of candy apple off of her fingertip, the receptionist called her into the room.

"Samantha? Right this way dear."

The receptionist beckoned her into a dark room that was filled with the sounds of trickling water and ethereal music. The walls were covered with images of people meditating and on the far wall hung a diploma that read:

Allison Collins Certified Massage Therapist

"Ali will be with you in just a minute, Sam, in the meantime why don't you go ahead and take your clothes off and go ahead and lie down on the table. You'll find sheets to cover you over there."

The receptionist closed the door and Samantha had a quick look around before disrobing. She lifted her shirt over her head and unsnapped her sheer white bra. She noticed that her nipples were hard…it must have been really cold in the room. Embarrassed, she rubbed them with the palms of her hand, hoping that they would recede before the masseuse arrived. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her hips; her black satin thong soon followed. She sat herself on the table and waited patiently for her masseuse to arrive. In less than five minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Samantha Stewart, I presume?" Ali questioned. She was a tall woman with long, curly, red hair and a pale complexion. She was not as athletic as Samantha, but she was not unfit.

"That's me!" Sam replied in her most excited voice, biting her lower lip in anticipation. She was really looking forward to a little rest and relaxation.

"My name is Allison Collins, but you can call me Ali. I'm here to make your life a little easier and more relaxed with a little deep tissue work." she smiled.

Samantha watched Ali cross the room and wash her hands at the small sink located in the corner. Then she watched her apply oil to her hands as the smell of eucalyptus filled the room.

"We'll go ahead and start on your back. Lie face down on the table and just try to relax." Ali said.

Samantha did as she was ordered and took a deep breath. She gasped when Ali's hands first touched her skin…her hands were so soft, so warm, and slick with oil.

"Relax," Ali said.

Ali's hands moved all over Sam's body, starting at her neck and moving down to each individual toe. The oil seemed to warm as more friction was created. Sam hadn't felt this good in a long time. It seemed like Ali knew just where her weak spots were, and she worked them deeply. Occasionally, a moan would escape Sam's mouth and Ali would chuckle slightly.

Suddenly she felt Ali stop. My God, she thought to herself, please let her continue. She felt Ali move the hair away from her ear and whisper softly into it.

"Now turn over, it's time to pay attention to your other side." Ali ordered.

Samantha turned over and tried to keep the sheets pulled up to her neck as she fidgeted.

She settled down, took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She felt Ali move the sheet off of her body and she felt somewhat embarrassed. She had never been completely naked in front of another woman before. She blushed, and even though she tried to avoid it, her nipples became hard again. She felt Ali's hands move across her chest and arms, caressing every inch with her wet hands.

Despite herself, as Ali worked her abdomen and hips, Sam could feel herself getting turned on. She knew she had to do all she could to hide her current state from her massager. Ali's hands worked the top of Sam's thighs.

"Spread your legs a bit, please." Ali ordered.

Sam spread her legs, hoping to God that Ali wouldn't notice what was now becoming Niagara Falls between her thighs. She felt her massage her inner thighs and perhaps, by accident, brush her pussy lips. She let out a moan.

"I'm sorry," Sam said, "it just felt really good."

She looked into Ali's eyes and noticed something for the first time. Ali had a slight tinge of excitement in her eyes. She looked upon Sam's recently shaved cunt and proceeded to run her finger along her swollen cunt lips.

"Is that what feels good?" Ali asked.

Sam's answer was in the form of a moan. She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and tilted back her head. It was obvious to Ali that it had been a while for Sam. Her finger trailed along her pussy, exciting Sam beyond all belief. Suddenly, Ali's finger parted her pussy lips and began to stroke Sam's cunt up and down. She explored her vagina and found a very large, hard, swollen clit awaiting her.

"Oh my!" Ali said. "This looks like it needs to be worked a bit."

Sam swore to herself that if Ali continued she would bite a hole right through her lip. Ali's finger moved swiftly and forcefully over her clit, swirling it in all directions, massaging it with her oily hands. Sam's wetness leaked down her crotch and onto the table.

"Don't you make a mess on my table, now," Ali snickered.

Sam felt Ali's finger rubbing her vigorously and before she knew it, Ali's finger was insider her. One hand focused on her red clit and the other forged itself deep inside her cunt. She pumped her finger fast and hard while Sam writhed on the table. It was all Sam could do to keep from screaming.

"That's a good girl, just relax."

Sam was getting close. She couldn't believe what was happening. How did a simple massage turn into this erotic fantasy? She knew now why Ali had been highly recommended to her. Just at that thought, she felt Ali shove two more fingers into her cunt.


"That's it" Ali said, "let it happen, let yourself cum."

At this point, Sam found herself writing on the table like a fish out of water. She could hardly take this pounding anymore. Ali's fingers filled her soaked pussy so well. She clenched her fists, grabbing any part of the sheet that was still on the table and came with more force than she ever had before.

"Good girl, very good girl." Ali said.

Sam let herself relax and she felt the wonderful tiredness that comes with an earth-shattering orgasm. She let her eyes rest for a bit and then she heard her name being called.

"Samantha Stewart?" the receptionist called.

"Yes, that's me." Sam replied.

"Follow me, Ali will be with you in just a moment." the receptionist said.

She was slightly embarrassed, how long had she had her balm-covered finger in her mouth? She licked the last remains of candy apple off of her fingertip and raised herself out of the chair. She giggled to herself, bowed and shook her head and proceeded to followed the receptionist into the room.