The Massage

Story Info
You spend a day at the spa.
1.8k words
3.8
57k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

You have been feeling a little stressed out lately trying to juggle all the responsibilities of motherhood and our rather active sex life so I have arranged a special day for you at the Spa where you will be treated to every treatment fit for a queen. I will be looking after Emily so after you give her the morning feeding, I scoot you out the door to La Salon for your 9:30 appointment. I have ordered the best of treatment for you and even a few special treats.

You arrive in the old house and are greeted by a sensational looking redhead who is almost a clone of you in build and height. She is wearing a loose green satin smock that accents the startling green of her eyes. She introduces herself as Megan and she will be your host for the full day of treatments. She leads you to a private changing room - very large and sumptuous in its appointments with a closet for your clothes, a large futon sofa and a wet bar with lots of fresh juices in coolers. Megan asks you to change into a robe in the closet and meet in a treatment room 1 down the hall; she points out the way and then closes the door behind her. You quickly doff your clothes and hang them in the closet and before putting on the soft yellow satin robe (loosely fitting life Megan's), you check yourself over in the mirrored wall behind the futon. Not bad! Guess you can see how I find you so much of a turn on - you almost turn yourself on as you brush your fingers across your nipples, bringing them to instant hardness! Enough of this; better get on with it. Dressing, you close you door and follow the directions and enter Treatment 1.

The room is huge! At a glance, it includes two small pools (one obviously very hot judging from the steam and the other likely cooler. In addition, there is a reclining padded lounge chair, a wide massage table as well as two doors - one marked 'Steam Room" and the other "Sauna". Meagan and another stunning woman - this one a blonde named Sandy - are standing side by side and smiling at you. "Please don't be overwhelmed. Your partner arranged for a full day of spoiling and that is what we are going to do. We will first start you off with a complete facial and body wrap to cleanse the pores. That will be followed by steam, and alternative hot and cold immersions - a lot less onerous and painful than you are likely thinking. Then we will perform a complete body exfoliation - that is removing all body hair except of course your beautiful tresses - and finish with a long relaxing massage. By the time we finish with you, you may have to crawl out of here, you will be so relaxed!"

Although you are a little nervous, you agree to put yourself in their hands for the day. They lead you over to the reclining lounge and have you drop your robe so you are lying naked on the soft vinyl. Since you are in the company of two pleasant women, you are not unduly uncomfortable. They roll over a tub of steaming grey mud-like 'stuff' and start to smooth it all over your body. As they reach your face, they cover your eyes and give you plugs for your nostrils and a tube to breath through your mouth.

Soon, every inch of your body is covered and the warm the mud soothes you almost to the point of sleep. The gentle caresses of their hands as they apply the soothing coverage are also very relaxing and almost arousing. Just as you feel like you will drift off and the top layer of mud has almost dried, they wrap your body in warm strips of linen and then turn you over to repeat the process. With your head turned to the side and completely cocooned in mud and warm wraps, you drift off into a relaxed slumber.


It seems like hours before they come back to unwrap you and rinse the softened clay from your skin with a lukewarm spray. You skin feels like it is glowing and the pores feel so refreshed. You feel a little weak in the knees so they lead you over to the hot pool and lower you in to relax for ten minutes; then into the cold pool - a shock to the system but only for 5 minutes. Then into the steam room to warm your body and purse you of all the sweat from the mud pack. As you are just reaching the point of fainting from the heat of the steam, the door opens and Megan walks in; she is completely naked and, taking you by the elbow to support you, leads you into a large shower room where Sandy is also standing naked. They turn on the multiple showerheads and the three of you stand under the water - first slightly cool to take the steam heat from your skin and then progressively hotter. As it reaches the right temperature, the two women take loofas and a scented bath lotion and thoroughly scrub every inch of your body including your full (and by now dripping) breasts and the slick wet pussy between your legs. As the friction of the loofas brushes every inch of your already turned on body, you reach over to kiss Megan lightly on the lips while Sandy lowers her head to your breast to suck on your straining nipple! I did tell you this was to be your special day of royal treatment, didn't I?

As the showerheads rinse the soap from your body, Megan and Sandy continue to make love to your turned on body for another half hour until your knees go weak from the orgasms. They have been alternating between your breasts; clit and pussy with some liberal finger fucking in your puckered hole to boot and you have cum numerous times! Sensing that you have reached the end, they turn off the water and, picking up thick soft terry towels proceed to rub your body vigorously until it glows pink. Drying themselves quickly, they lead you over to another reclining lounge, this one equipped with slightly spread and padded stirrups. They settle you in and Sandy, having dressed in a fresh loose gown again, starts to apply a facial treatment and massage from your upper chest to your forehead. You close your eyes as she speaks to you in a soft voice, explaining step by step each of the astringents and lotions she will be using.

You then feel something cool being spread over your legs and up to and around your vulva; as you open your eyes and glance down, you see that Megan is covering you with some kind of gentle depilatory lotion to totally clear off any fine hair you might have. She has even covered your pussy lips and perineum and around your rectum so that you will be completely bald! The lotion they are using, she explains, is a special all natural blend that is very mild and will not burn even the inside of the pussy lips so that you should not worry. It appears she is right since you feel no discomfort at all.

Closing your eyes, you give yourself up again until, about an hour later, you suddenly awake 9must have been so relaxed, you fell asleep) and your face feels fresh and invigorating like it never has and, looking down, see that the cream has been wiped away and your legs and pussy and shining clean and clear. Looking around and not seeing the two attendants, you reach down to touch your pussy - still spread in the stirrups and your fingers glide over a surface so smooth and soft. Reaching lower, you can't feel a trace of even fuzz anywhere all the way to your bum. You can't wait until I get my mouth on you!

The door opens and Megan arrives. She lifts your legs from the stirrups (but not until she runs her hot tongue from your sphincter to your clit so very, very slowly that you groan in orgasm! She then leads you over to the wide padded massage table (it feels so warm to your skin) and lays you on your stomach. For the next hour and a half, her hands - surprising strong for one wit such a gentle touch at other times - kneads your every muscle group starting at your toes and the bottoms of your feet, up your calves and thighs (just brushing softly at your anal opening and pussy and then over your ass cheeks and up your back to your shoulders and neck. With a gentle urging, she rolls you over and starts behind your head on your shoulders and then across your breasts - pausing this time to roll and tease your nipples until you cry out in pleasure - and then down your body to you wet and throbbing pussy where her fingers dwell for at least a half hour and finally down to your feet again.

By this time, you are so very turned on and wired that Megan climbs onto the table - wide enough for two and lays of top of you. You nipples are rubbing together and you feel something marvellous rubbing against your clit; you realize that Megan's clit is so long it is protruding outside her pussy lips and she is quite literally fucking you with it! As she crushes her lips to yours, you scream out as you shake in an orgasm beyond you wildest dreams!

Slipping off you after you have calmed down, Megan kisses you gently, covers you with a soft sheet and bids you to sleep and relax and they will be in to get you when it is time to leave.

An hour and half passes as you dream of making love to me (and Megan's image keeps slipping in from time to time). With a kiss on the lips, Megan, now dressed in her green robe, awakens you and tells you its is almost 4:00 pm and time you have to head home to your family. You can scarce believe how the time has flown but you feel so wonderful, you can't wait to get home and tell me all about your day at the Spa.

Thanking Megan (and asking her to thank Sandy) you try to tip her and find that everything has been taken care of by me. It is my gift of love to you my darling and I hope that it pleased you!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers