The Massage

Story Info
A simple massage leads to an interesting day.
6k words
4.43
38.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masseuse's hands are gliding across my skin, working the muscles of my shoulders and back with an expert touch. I sigh with contentment as the tension and stress seem to melt away from my body. It's not often that I get a chance to relax like this. Work makes for long days and things have been even more hectic lately as my daughter had recently moved out of the house and off to college and my son had just started high school. Added to that was the fact that my husband would soon be retiring from the military after 20 years of service. Needless to say there was a lot going on in life which is why today I had called in sick to work, my husband insisting that I take the day off and relax. I argued against this at first, but it didn't take long for my husband to convince me that it would be good for me. He cinched the deal by way of hiring a private massage therapist to come over and give me a good, relaxing whole body massage.

And thus I am now lying naked, basically, on a fold out massage table in my own living room as this wonderful woman uses her incredible hands to knead and massage all the tension out of my body. At first I was a bit apprehensive about letting a stranger see me naked. I don't have a bad body for a woman in her mid-thirties. I'm a bit on the shorter side, standing at five foot, three inches. I keep my weight around the 130 mark. My husband likes my curves as I have a nice bubble butt and very full set of 36 C tits. Yes, they are not quite as perky as they were in my twenties after having two kids, one of whom I gave birth to straight out of high school, but then again most women in their mid to late 30's can sympathize with that. As for the rest of me I have very long, dark brown hair with lots of curls that my husband loves to run his hands through and grab hold of. Matching my hair is my very deep brown eyes that he constantly tells me he can lose himself in. My skin is a very creamy white, marred only by a few freckles and a couple of faint scars from childhood fights with my older brother.

The masseuse's hands move away from back as she grabs some more oil that she drizzles out onto my skin. The oil smells good, spicy but with a flowery undertone to it. My back begins to tingle a bit from the slight warming effect that the oil has to it as the masseuse's hands continue to slide over my skin, pushing and kneading on my muscles. She works her way down my back, right to the beginning of my ass, and then back up. My shoulders, my neck, then down each arm. Slowly I begin to drift into an almost dream state. There is only me and this magic pair of hands that continue to eliminate all the knotted up stress in my body. Back to my shoulders. The hands find a particularly difficult spot and work extra hard, to the point that it actually hurts a little, but then the pressure is gone as those magic hands work the tension out and massage it away. I let out another sigh of pure relaxation.

"She's good, very good," I think to myself as her hands go back to work once more on my neck. Not bad looking either to be honest. About my height with black hair and very blue eyes. She has a slightly olive tan complexion and almond shaped eyes which makes me think she might have some Asian ancestry in her, but it must be faint with the blue eyes. She's younger than I am, late twenties or early thirties, but in good shape. Nice hips and ass, but her boobs are only a b-cup if I were to guess offhand. Still, she is attractive with a pretty face. She's wearing a pair of skin tight black spandex shorts and a simple white tank-top. Her personality is nice as I easily felt at ease with her when she showed up. Now I am lying on her fold-up, portable massage table, completely nude except for a folded in half white towel that covers my ass...barely.

Her hands move down now to my legs, working each one from just below where the towel ends. Slowly they move down the back of my thighs, over each calf, massaging, kneading, and working the muscles firmly yet smoothly. More oil. First one leg and then the other. Finally she ends up at my feet, taking each in turn to massage with her strong hands, using her thumbs to hit all the pressure points. She then starts back up each leg. She once again works each calf, using her thumbs even more to dig deep into the muscles there. I drift even further, awake but so relaxed that my mind just begins to slip away. She reaches my thighs again and I very slightly spread my legs just a little so that she can massage my inner thigh muscles easier.

Up my thighs her hands glide and suddenly I become hyper aware of just how high her hands are going. Back and forth her hands move over the back of my thighs, kneading the muscle from the inside to the outside with each pass, and less than a fingers breadth away from my very exposed pussy. I actually begin to wonder if she can see it. With that thought I feel a sudden flash of heat rip through my body which makes my sensitive clit begin to tingle. The towel can't be covering all that much, especially with my legs slightly spread. Even better, I just had my monthly Brazilian done just a few days ago, so my pussy is very smooth and bare and easy to see. The thought of her hands so close now excites me as a small shiver ripples through my body. I sigh to cover it, hoping that she mistakes it for just further relaxation, but in reality my mind has gone from drifting to focusing very pointedly on what her hands are doing. Nothing seems to really have changed though as her hands continue to work up and down my thighs, working my muscles, kneading them like dough from the inside to the outside with each pass. But wait, did her hands just get a little closer? I try to remain dormant, not wanting to tense up for fear that I will alert her to just how close her hands are to my now very hot and excited cunt.

And then it happens, just the barest of touches, there and gone before I can even realize it happened. Was I imagining it? I sigh again, whether in relaxation or excitement I leave it for her to decide. It is now turning into a game. She continues her work like nothing has happened, that everything is ordinary. I lay there, aware but relaxed. I wonder to myself if this is something my husband has set up. We have a very unusual sexual life between our BDSM activities and our slightly swinger lifestyle, but we have never played without both of us being present. Still, he has always told me that if I were to ever do anything without him that he wouldn't have as much of an issue as long as it was with another woman. Could this massage be that moment? I only ponder on this for a second though as I quickly decide I don't care. I've already made up my mind that if this massage has a happy ending for me, then I am going to let it happen.

But then her hands move...up under the towel and onto my ass. She continues to massage, kneading deep into my muscles there with her thumbs. Now I sigh loudly. I have always loved having my ass rubbed and there is no denying how good this feels for me. For several long minutes her hands glide over my ass, first up high, then down low and right back to the inside of my upper thighs. Several times I feel her fingers make gentle contact with the outer lips of my now superheated cunt. Each time I sigh deeply. She is such a tease. I almost want to yell at her now to just get it over with and rub my aching pussy. But no, the game continues.

"Time to roll over." Her voice breaks me out of my daydream state. Her tone is very professional, like nothing at all is happening between us. Maybe I am mistaken. Maybe those brief touches were just that and nothing more. Maybe she really has no clue what she is doing to me. I push-up slightly and begin to roll over onto my back. The towel doesn't roll with me too well however and ends up under my butt cheek and hanging off of one hip. Needless to say I am completely exposed and, to be honest, I don't even care. What does please me is that her eyes are wide open and gazing down at my very bald pussy.

"I'm sorry." Her voice is lowered and I see a slight blush rise in her cheeks. "I've never seen anyone who actually goes full bald down there. May I ask how you keep it up?" She is now looking back into my eyes.

"I have it professionally waxed once a month. I just did it a few days ago so she is very neat right now." I respond while gazing back into her bright blue eyes.

"But doesn't that hurt?" She has gone from shy to very inquisitive in a split second. She's obviously wondered about this before but has never met anyone who has any knowledge on it.

"A little. I was very worried about that the first time, but now it is a once a month thing that I just get done and over with. It usually stays pretty bald for about two weeks and then when it starts to finally grow back in, it's softer. I do have to wait for the hair to get a bit longer again before they can wax it properly which is why I have it done once a month. It's much better than shaving in the long run except for the 20 or so minutes of discomfort while I am getting it done."

Her eyes have drifted back down to once again look at my very exposed and bald pussy. "So, even ... well, down in-between?" She asks, once again her voice getting very quiet.

I decide to be brazen about things and spread my legs as far open as I can on the narrow massage table. She slowly leans over and gazes between my legs. I wonder if she can tell just how wet my hot, aching pussy is getting. I don't move and after a moment she stands back up straight and I hear her whisper a single word to herself; hot. A tingle zings through my body and I am almost positive now that things are going to get very interesting. I smile to myself and wonder what is going to happen when I tell my husband about this event later tonight.

"So, umm....how smooth is it?" Once again a blush has crept up onto her cheeks.

"Much better than a razor." I respond. "There is absolutely no stubble at all. The process takes the hair out at the roots and for about two weeks there is no hair at all." Her eyes are once again glued to my sex, almost like she is trying to feel me with her eyes. I decide to push the game, now very eager to feel her hands do much more than just massage my muscles. "You can feel it if you would like."

Her eyes jerk up and stare back into mine. "Oh, no ... I mean ... err."

"It's okay, I don't mind. You're just curious and that's understandable. Like I said, I just had it done a couple of days ago so right now is the best time to feel it so you can tell how smooth it is right afterwards." I open my legs further by drawing my feet up a little and letting my knees spread out to the sides, completely exposing myself. "Go ahead and feel." My eyes bore back into hers and I can see for a second or two the war within herself to touch my pussy or not. I am pretty sure at this point that she is definitely bi to some extent, but I have pushed the game faster than she is used to. I can't help myself though as my cunt is on fire and I really want some type of release. Besides, she's kinda hot and she really knows what to do with her hands.

And on some level she must know it because suddenly her still slightly oily hand is resting on top of my pubic mound while she continues to gaze intently into my eyes. "Oh, that is smooth." Her voice is low and subdued as her hand moves over my pubic mound. My eyes burn into hers, so close.

"Yes, and it's like that all the way down too. " My eyes lock with hers as my words sink in. Her hand moves, slowly but firmly, down off my pubic mound and in between my legs. Her fingers glide across my lips on either side. The fire inside me erupts to a whole new level and I can definitely feel my juices beginning to flow. "See how smooth that feels?" I ask in a deep, throaty voice.

"Mhmm," she responds as her fingers continue to glide up and down my lips, oh so close but not close enough. There is no doubt in her eyes that she is enjoying the effect this is having on me as my hips begin to make small movements, subtly trying to get her fingers more situated onto my aching cunt. She makes a small smile and a glint enters her eye. "I bet I know what would feel even better." Her voice too has changed. No longer quiet, not anywhere near shy. No, she now knows that she has the upper hand suddenly. And just like that her hand is gone. I make a small whimper at being denied when things were so close. I hear her laugh quietly to herself in response. "Bitch," is all I can think.

What I unfortunately don't realize is I must have whispered it slightly because she looks back into my eyes with a funny little quirk on her face. "Excuse me?" She asks me, her voice slightly elevated.

I stare intently at here and figure I have nothing left to lose now. "I said Bitch. Stop teasing me and just do what you and I both know you want to do. "

"Oh, okay." She says back with a very snarky little attitude. "How about this?" and with that she lands a stinging blow onto my very open and exposed pussy. I cry out both in surprise and pleasure. The heat of the blow and the stinging slap on my clit ripple through my body like an electric current. Suddenly every nerve in my body is focused on my over excited clit. "Oh, you seemed to enjoy that. So you are that type of freak, are ya?" Another smack lands on my cunt, and then a very hard rub around my clit. I moan in response as I attempt to spread my knees further open to expose myself as much as possible. Her fingers glide up and down my suddenly very noticeably wet pussy. "Oh yeah, you like that. Your pussy is all wet, and so smooth. I bet you loved it when I was brushing up against it while I was massaging your legs." I moan again in response. She slaps my pussy again, and again, and again. Each time a little harder, more fire, more sting. Oh, she is good. I moan louder, and then cry out as on her last slap she quickly slides a finger up inside me and finds my g-spot.

"Wow, you are so hot, and so very wet. " She thrusts her finger in and out of me, each time circling my g-spot with the tip of her finger.

I close my eyes and moan yet again. "Yes, fuck!!! Oh that feels so fucking good." My voice is husky as the ripples of pleasure rip through my body. I can tell I am already getting close to an orgasm. "Yes, finger my pussy. Make me fucking cum." She gently slips another finger inside of me and starts to thrust them quickly in and out of me. So close. I can feel the pressure building as my body begins to shake. "Yes, that's it.....right there. FUCK!!!!" And I erupt. My body tightens up and then all at once blows apart as my orgasm rips through me. But it's not enough for my masseuse it seems as she quickly uses her other hand to start spanking my clit fast and hard. I scream out as my orgasm suddenly gets escalated to a whole new level. "YES!!!! Fuck, yeah!!!. Spank it you bitch. Spank my cunt!!! SPANK IT!!!" and she does as my orgasm continues to rebound through me over and over, each slap on my clit driving it higher and higher while her fingers continue to pump in and out of me.

Slowly I begin to come down as she finally stops landing blows on my clit and her fingers slow their pace in and out of me. I let lose a long, contented sigh of bliss. She slides her fingers out of me and once again I whimper a bit to myself. That felt so good. She gazes into my eyes with a devilish little smile on her face. She raises her fingers to her mouth and very slowly sucks my juices off of them. "Oh, you taste good."

I begin to respond, but instead a suddenly very masculine voice answers for me instead. "I'm glad you think so, " my husband's voice seems to come out of nowhere as he suddenly appear behind the masseuse. "Because you are going to get much further acquainted with it shortly."

Oh shit, how long has he been there? What has he seen? I don't know, and secretly a part of me doesn't care. Things are going to get so much more interesting now, of that I am sure. The masseuse and I both gasp out loud as he grabs each of us by our hair, almost jerking me completely off the table in the process as I am a bit slow on getting up off the table.

"What the..." the masseuse begins to ask something but it is cut off as he grabs her hair even more fiercely.

"Shut up, slut. My slave here has been very naughty and she needs to be taught a lesson to remind her who is in charge of that wonderful cunt of hers...and you're going to help since you were the one she was playing with. Time to show you to the playroom." And with that ominous statement he starts hauling us both down the stairs by our hair and into the basement.

My mind is a whirlwind of emotions. Excitement. Anticipation. Arousal. Desire. Nervous. A slight shiver of fear. Most of all love. I know that I am going to spend the next hour or so probably tied up and forced to do lord only knows what. I am almost positive that somehow this is all playing out exactly how my devious husband planned it. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that he saw the whole interaction between me and the masseuse since he was the one who hired her.

Speaking of her, I wonder if she is prepared for the events that are about to unfold. I can't help but smirk to myself. Whatever happens it servers her right for being such a tease. I can't help but wonder what she will look like all tied up and helpless. Maybe I will get a chance to enact some revenge upon her body. I can only hope as we both stumble into the playroom.

As the lights come on I am greeted with one of my favorite sites. I often marvel at what my husband has done with this room. It's a fairly big room, taking up about half the basement area. The walls have been done up in a course grey stone blocks, like an old medieval dungeon. Through the center of the ceiling a huge exposed dark wooden beam is easily visible. There is a single window up high on the far wall that is covered by wrought iron bars. The window itself has been treated with a heavy tint. I can see through it from the inside and it allows light in, but you can't see through it from the outside at all.

The floor is just plain cement but it is very smooth. There are a couple of dark toned throw rugs about the floor, mostly in dark reds and shades of black with old-fashioned patterns on them. All the various pieces of furniture are done up in dark woods. Any cushions are a deep red in color, whether they be leather or heavy fabric. The lighting in the room is very subdued, bright enough to see by but not so bright that it easily lights up the room. Most of the light is from mock torches that are bracketed to the wall. They look realistic enough, even having fake fabric "flames" that flicker about. The other light source is recessed up into the ceiling so well that I can't even see it really. There is also one last light source that occasionally gets used; a standalone lamp that can be used as a spot light for whenever my husband decides he is going to record a particular playtime event. Usually this is kept in the closet at one end of the room, so with it being out I am pretty sure that it is going to be used today...and I can't help but feel a thrill rush through me at the thought.

As for the rest of the room, hanging on the walls are several paintings depicting various forms of BDSM acts. Also hanging from the walls at several spots are heavy metal shackles dangling from chains. We have never actually used them as there are plenty of other ways to tie me up already. They were there simply to add to the overall feeling of the room. Along one wall, near the closet at the far end of the room, was a heavy wooden shelf. Upon the shelf were all the various paddles, floggers, crops, and other things that got used on me during our play sessions. Some of them were nice, some not so nice. More than once I have left the room with my back, butt, and thighs marked up from those toys. An involuntary shiver runs through me at the thought.

12