The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't miss it."

The blonde, Lauren, arrived a few minutes later and paid me. The fee was far more than I had asked for, but nowhere near a bank breaker for Keira Knightley. Lauren seemed curious about what had happened but was too stoic to ask questions as she drove me back to town.

For the next week I provided the same service for Keira. We massaged and fucked in numerous positions and each and every time she took my load in her mouth and swallowed my seed. We also always ended with her rubbing my cock all over her face gently. It really was some kind of ritual for her.

When she was done filming she gave me the best tip any client had ever bestowed upon me. She told all her friends about how good I was. Within months I had provided stress relief for no less than five major Hollywood beauties. Each one of them whether married, single, or dating, each one required a happy ending.

I am the luckiest man in the world.