The Massage

Story Info
A chance encounter and a bet turns into a night to remember.
976 words
3.79
28.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm summer evening, the lights are dimmed, scented candles burning, and soft music in the background playing.

A few glasses of wine and enjoyable conversation, flirting, a boast and a challenge accepted. Soon you have undressed and lay down on the bed, with only a light sheet covering your beauty.

I pull the sheet back slightly so I can touch your skin...my hands begin to move across your shoulders, kneading your muscles, my fingers working firmly into them. Applying some massage oil to your back...my hands moving down your sides and then up the middle, slowly working the muscles along your spine up to your neck and across your left shoulder.

Gradually down your left arm, working the muscles, feeling you relax under my ministrations. Down your arm to your hand where I massage your palm and then each finger individually...softly kissing the tips of each finger before moving to the next.

Leisurely working my way back up your arm and across your shoulders to repeat the process on your right arm and hand...again kissing the tip of each finger before progressing further.

As I reach your shoulder once again I work my hands down the center of your back and then upwards along each side of your body, my fingers brushing against the curve of your breasts as you lay there.

Working my hands back across your shoulders and downwards once more, my thumbs along your spine with my fingers splayed out across your back...down further and further. Feeling you relax even more under the pressure of my hands.

You feel my hands getting closer to your ass cheeks and your anticipation rises...wondering what I will do next.

My fingers caress and cup your ass as my thumbs trace along the outline of your cheeks. Moving my hands to the left to begin working my way down your leg, my fingers brush softly against the inner most part of your thigh causing you to moan lightly and spread your legs just a little...I can feel the heat, see the wetness and smell your arousal...I resist the temptation to stop and take you.

I continue my way down your left leg...squeezing and kneading your thigh and calf as I work towards your foot...

Leaning over...you feel my breath on your lower back as I gently kiss your skin...my tongue traces the groove between the cheeks of your tight ass and you moan again...raising your hips from the bed...pressing back against my tongue...wanting more...

I kiss your ass and rise up...and you release a quiet sigh of desperation.

Continuing to work the muscles in your leg...down to your ankle and foot...massaging each toe...you feel the heat of my breath and suddenly I am kissing and sucking your foot and toes...again you cry out in pleasure and frustration...

Working my hands upward along you leg...closer and closer to your wetness...brushing your lips as my fingers pass by to your right leg where I again repeat the touching, massaging, kissing and sucking...ever increasing your arousal...

I begin slowly moving my hands upwards, working the muscles in your leg...higher, closer...once again, your anticipation builds as you wonder where my hands and fingers may roam...

Drizzling oil across your ass with one hand as the other continues to move and manipulate your body...my fingers capture the oil as it slips downward between your cheeks...

Finger tips slipping inwards...sliding past your tight ass...touching your wetness...spreading your legs further apart to give me better access...causing me to moan in erotic agony as I gaze upon your beautiful body...

Using my fingers to massage and pinch the outer lips of your pussy...seeing and smelling your arousal has me on edge...you can feel the hardness of my cock through my jeans pressing against your leg as I continue to touch you...my fingers going deeper inside as my thumb presses against your ass...slipping it inside you. Moaning and crying out with need you try to press back against my hand...wanting and needing more...touching you so intimately...feeling, hearing your cries of passion begins to break down my resistance...I need you...

You are close to cumming and I move my hands slowly away causing a whimper of disappointment to escape your lips...

I turn you over and as my hands begin to move across your stomach and chest I lean in and kiss your cheek as you lay with your eyes closed...embracing the feelings coursing through your body..

Pouring oil across your breasts and rubbing it into your chest and stomach..

My hands moving upwards across your chest along your neck... You feel my fingers touching your earlobes...massaging across your temples and brushing your cheeks...down your neck...

You feel my breath on your lips and open your eyes slightly to see me close...smiling as I look into your beautiful eyes... closer ...I kiss your lips lightly and then return my focus to pleasuring your body..

You feel my hands slowly traveling downwards...spending time on your heaving breasts, circling your nipples with my fingers...capturing and gently pinching them as they slip through my finger tips..

Further and further down until I once again touch you...there...against your clit and then lower...slipping one...then two fingers inside your body as you cry out in pleasure...

Using my other hand, I massage your pelvis just above your pussy...pressing down as my fingers slip inside you...touching your g-spot...using the finger of my other hand to touch and tease your clit ...massaging and teasing the lips of your wetness.

Moving my fingers inside you again and again drawing you closer and closer until you can no longer hold back and scream out in pleasure as your body convulses as waves of pleasure rock through your pleasure tortured senses again and yet again...

Bending down...I hold you tightly against me...when your orgasm subsides, I hold your face between my hands and kiss you once more...