The Massage

Story Info
The doorbell rings and it's time for a massage.
2.1k words
3.94
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knock on the door, and expect me to answer but you don't expect me to answer naked. Not a body builder by any stretch, but big shoulders and a pleasing shape with bright eyes and a nice smile.

With no words, I take you by the hand and lead you inside and like a dance, I extend my hand and you are there twirled into my arms with your back to me and in one move, while holding your right coat sleeve, an outward twirl again and your sleeve is off. Another turn and your back is now resting on my chest once again.

With my left arm I move aside your long hair from your neck and I kiss right behind your ear and I speak for the first time and tell you how much I want you to cum for me. You spin around and our lips touch, you drop your left arm and your coat falls to the ground. The kiss lingers. It's slow and plotting and just the right amount of wet.

My left hand is holding your right hand, fingers interlocked and in a final twirl, you're now walking beside me, slightly behind me leading you to what you assume is a bedroom. Still with no words. The distant sound of music playing comes closer and louder and clearer as the door opens.

The scent of vanilla candles fill the air, lighting low with the flickering of the dancing wicks reveal the bed in the centre of the room. It's soft, welcoming sheets feel warm when your hand touches them. With the music playing, the only sense not yet to be triggered is taste and that is solved with another kiss.

Standing with your back to the bed, embracing with this kiss, makes your knees weak and as you fall back, I'm holding you, guiding you to the middle of the bed. I lay beside you, still kissing. Soft. Wet. Lips locked, with little time for breathing. Still silent with only the music to echo around the room.

I finally ask you to lay on your stomach, and I kneel beside you on the bed, and I start to explore all parts of your back and neck and your legs and ass, all just touching and rubbing with your cloths on. If the weight is just right, it feels like I'm actually touching skin.

I can't hold back anymore. I want your soft skin touching mine. So I motion for you to sit and I unbutton your blouse, and again I kiss you. Your bra is off with one hand and your beautiful breasts are exposed. Nipples erect after my hands glide by with a soft touch. Exploring every part of your now exposed body.

I lay you down on your back and unbutton your pants and lower the zipper, and in one motion lift your legs up in the air while pulling your pants from the leg hole up. You help by arching your back and lifting your bum, so they came off fast. Your legs, in the air and in my hand, I take a second to kiss your ankle, and make my way as low as I can go with my mouth.

Kissing a line from your ankle to the back of your thigh, all the while I'm rubbing your leg, almost tracing the same path with my hands. It's only when I reach the back of your thigh, the paths diverge and my mouth goes back to your ankle, and my hands go towards your panties.

Finding the sexy lace edge of your red panties, I trace the outline with my index finger. While my thumb so gently rubs your already engorged pussy. I can tell you're wet and I can tell you want more when you moan and move your hips towards my hand.

I stop kissing you and with both hands reach down to either side of your panties and left up, a move made easy by you again lifting up your ass, while resting your legs on my shoulders. When your panties are at your ankles, I pause the removal and again kiss your ankle, while holding your two feet together in the air.

The more backwards I push your legs, the more exposed your pussy is and my mouth is making my way there, and the anticipation is strong, but just before I make it all the way down, I stop to savour the beautiful view.

Your pink lips are noticeably wet and engorged, calling me. Wanting me. But I hold off. I again return to the ankles kissing and now separate your legs and start making my way down again. No teasing this time. No false moves. This time the first second my lips touch your waiting pussy, you know I will not stop until you have been brought to orgasm.

How a touch can be firm yet soft at the same time? Strong but relaxed. I find your clitoris and focus all my energy on this one magical spot. Drawing circles with my tongue. Inside and out. Then straight lines first up and down. Stop. And start again. Firm and deliberate. Dedicated and focussed on a goal. An orgasm.

You can feel one approaching and I know because your breathing is different. Your moans are a tell tail heart. They know your secret and I too know you're close. Close to an explosion of release.

The culmination of muscles and tissues working together in an amazing feeling that almost makes you want to cry. It's close. You want to hold it in that place just before you go over and you try, but it's too strong. You scream a climax scream.

I hold my tempo and energy and pressure on your clit, because I know where there is one, there is often another hiding. I release pressure only enough to insert a finger into your vagina. Reaching up and in, looking for the g-spot. You moan and your hips tell me I'm close. Just another little bit.

My mouth covers the whole clit, and I start to rhythmically move my finger in and out and all of the sudden, you are right back to that edge. That place you want to stay at. This is happening again. It's going to explode again. You can't believe it and you're scared and happy all at the same time, because maybe the drop will be higher this time.

The candles slow their flicker, the music moves to the far distance and your breathing is all you now hear. In, out and slowing to the point that every sense is heightened. A calm first. And now the explosion. And another scream. You arch your back and force my mouth to cover even more of your wet lips and you squeeze your vagina around my finger and I know that you have had another orgasm.

A few minutes later, what feels like hours from the second orgasm, I slowly make my way up to lay on top of you, and kiss you. Your eyes still closed and your body, still ever so lightly shaking, and I kiss you. So soft and wanting. I bite the bottom of your lip and you groan, and I decide that it's massage time.

On top of you, I get onto my knees and grabbing your shoulders, I gently spin you around onto your stomach. Laying there I see how incredibly sexy your back is and I can't resist to kiss the small of your back. A group of freckles marks the spot and almost form a smile at me. I smile back.

Hands on your shoulders, I start to gently massage your back, while taking the opportunity to kiss parts that my hands no longer are rubbing. Your back is now my instrument and I'm a musician, playing along with the song on the stereo. Each crescendo or string flourish or cymbal hit is timed with a twist and turn or pressure point, as if my hands are somehow connected to the radio. Controlling the sounds. Making the music.

My erect penis is laying between your legs close to your swollen lips but not touching. But with every swell of music and move of my hands it dances closer. And with every sense heighten, the slightest touch feels like a throbbing hit.

I shimmy my way down farther now, so I'm sitting more on your lower thigh, with your legs still close together, I start rubbing the backs of your legs. Up and down. My thumbs coming close to your pretty pink wet parts, but never touching. Just teasing.

Not too strong, but the right pressure to send you to a state of complete relaxation. The warmest, sunny of a relaxation islands in your mind. Peace and tranquility. Ecstasy in the form of strong firm hands. Wetness and soft gentle kisses.

I concentrate on your ass cheeks for a bit. Mirroring my motions left and right hand. Up, down around in circles. Sometimes hard and sometimes soft. Marking the line that forms the start of the ridge and then to the top again. So sexy. I drift for a moment to your sexy island.

Bending down I start to kiss my way up your entire body. My hands lead the way. Touching and warming the skin ahead of a soft, wet kiss. I have to move up now, so my mouth can reach the back of your neck. I've already gathered your long hair into a pony tail and twirled my fingers in a circle, as if I'm using it to pull my body up. You moan.

I release your hair and it spreads out across your beautiful back, and I put both hands under it and reach the back of your head. I start to massage your scalp, allowing your hair to fall between my fingers. Another moan, so I continue. Matching the rhythm of the music, I use my hands to now play a song of ecstasy.

I lift up together with both hands, and your hair follows, leaving me just enough of exposure to the back of your neck so I swoop in and kiss you. Yet another moan and I know that I want to kiss you more. So I do. Working from the base of your neck to first your right ear. Back to the base again and now to your left ear.

My cock is hard and laying between your legs, closer than it has been to your wet lips. Each motion up with my hands on your head and my kissing lips, gets it closer and closer to your pussy. A tease. Slight touch and your wanting it exposed with a groan.

Arching my back, brings me closer to enter and with my hands on your shoulders, supporting my weight, the anticipation is too much. You too arch your back slightly, opening your legs and your want is clear.

I ease inside and you feel amazing. Warm and wet. Squeezing each part of my erect penis. Your muscles almost pull me in. A moan. I bring my hands to your hips and pull you to me, like your pussy is pulling me toward you. And I'm fucking you. Slowly at first. Each pound in time with the music, but it feels too good to keep this slow pace.

Faster. Harder. The tempo increases and the sounds of your enjoyment becomes louder and I'm ready to cum, but I you say, "I think I'm gonna cum!" So I take my pleasure off my mind and concentrate on my speed and angle. Slowing my breathing, so as not to change a thing. If you're on this path, this journey to another orgasm, I don't want to take away from it.

You're moans are louder now, and you've moved your hand to your clit to begin rubbing it in time with my fucking. I feel your muscles tense. I know you're close. You take a deep breath and then let out a scream. Your wet lips and whole pussy begin to convulse around my cock and my mind shifts to close up image of your engorged wet pussy lips squeezing my cock.

The image is too much. Now it's my time to moan as I explode inside your throbbing pussy. We become locked together, as if stuck by some fast acting glue and as you collapse I do to. Never separating and with my spent cock still resting on your lips we are done. Proud smiles and satisfied minds, done. Happy and completely satisfied done. Done, the best massage ever.