The Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
After the massage things really heat up.
8k words
4.46
27.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your feet, slave." I stand immediately, now very eager to see what happens next. Master walks over to me and glides his hands up and down my body, pinching my nipples, lightly, smacking my ass a few times. I shiver, my body aching for his touch in every way possible. He pulls me in and kisses me hard, his tongue thrusting between my lips and deep into my mouth. I melt into him, my body instantly hot with lust.

He finally breaks the kiss. "Mmm, she tastes good, but you already know that don't you. Did you enjoy eating her wet cunt my pet?"

"Yes, Master, very much." I reply. I feel a surprising twinge of jealousy course through me. Did he kiss me just to find out what she tastes like? I think about it for a split second and then realize that I am just over-thinking things. I know my husband, and I know that he loves me and only me. We have had threesomes before with both guys and girls, but this is going to be the first with someone that we haven't gotten to know first. I decide right then and there that I absolutely trust my husband and I know that if it becomes too much for me that I can use my safety word and it all will stop...but I don't plan on using it.

He watches my face for those few moments, and I look back at him with love and acceptance in my eyes. As he sees that, he grabs a hold of my hands, and within a few short minutes my hands are also cuffed together and tied off to the beam in the ceiling. "I hope you are ready for your punishment, my pet. You were a very naughty slave to let this slut give you an orgasm like that, and now you are going to have to pay for it."

"Yes, Master." My skin flushes with heat, my body preparing for what is coming. I watch as Master spins the slut back around so that she is facing me once more. We both gaze upon each other's bodies for a moment, and then I lock eyes with her. I can see that she is excited but nervous. Obviously I have an advantage here and I try to reassure her a bit with a calm smile.

Master walks away for a moment, but quickly returns. In his hands are two sets of clover clamps. My breath catches for a second. Those things can be very interesting. Painful to an extent, but they also make my nipples hyper sensitive for a time. I watch as he goes over to the slut, leans over and sucks one of her very erect nipples into his mouth. She gasps out as he very obviously bites down on it after a few seconds. He then lets her nipple slip out of his mouth and quickly attaches one of the clamps onto her nipple. He walks around behind her, leaving the chain and other clamp dangle from her nipple in the process. When he gets directly behind her I hear the very noticeable smack of Master's bare hand landing a solid spank on her bare ass. She lets out a smile cry of surprise as he finishes circling her and then begins to repeat the process with the other nipple. She moans softly this time as Master sucks on her nipple and then once again bites down on it before applying the other clamp. Once he is done he gives a quick tug on the chain that attaches the two clamps and she gasps out loudly in response. The nasty thing about clover clamps is the harder you pull on them, the more they collapse down onto your nipple.

Master than reaches down in-between the slut's legs and begins to rub her clit hard and fast. Immediately she begins to moan in pleasure once again. This goes on for several seconds as I watch her eyes begin to roll back in her head. Suddenly Master stops and once again jerks very firmly on the chain. She lets lose a frustrated gasp as the pleasure stops and the pain starts. Yes, Master is very good at controlling the two as I well know. I watch him lift his fingers to his mouth and suck the slut's juices off of them very deliberately. "Mmm, yes, very tasty." He then turns away and faces me, the glint in his eyes immediately sending a thrill through my body.

He walks up to me and very firmly grabs both of my breasts. First one nipple, than the other disappears into his mouth. I feel his tongue flick roughly and quickly over each nipple. I sigh as the feeling seeps into my body. Back and forth he goes, licking, flicking, nibbling. I know the clamps are coming, but I can't help but thrust my chest forward as my body longs for the feeling of his mouth on my nipples. But then it stops and I whimper quietly, missing his mouth, and trying to prepare for the torture to begin. Sure enough he quickly secures the first clamp in place on my left nipple. The pressure is immediate and intense. I have actually had to say yellow more than once when it comes to these evil little things. I love how sensitive they make my nipples, but the pressure if left in place too long can be quiet painful.

"Step forward a bit, slave." I do as he commands, although the rope holding my hands above me throws me off balance a bit as it now has my arms above and slightly behind my head. "You too, slut." She complies also, and quickly her and I are both pretty much face to face with each other. We both struggle to maintain our balance as the position of our arms tries to pull us back a step or two. I watch as Master loops my other clamp through the chain on her clamps. Dread fills me as I see quickly the predicament we are now in. If either of us moves too much we will quickly be pulling on each other's chains and tightening the clamps on our nipples in the process.

Master chuckles his evil little laugh as he secures the other clamp onto my right nipple. "I wouldn't move too much, either of you." He smirks and then turns and walks away. We stare into each other's eyes, the knowledge that things are about to really get interesting apparent to both of us. Master is back shortly and in his hands are my Magic Wand, and one of those devices that produces an electric shock when it makes contact with the skin. I shiver.

"Spread your legs, my pet." I quickly spread my legs a couple of feet apart. I shiver with trepidation as the shock prod is run up the inside of my thigh, onto my pussy lips and across it, and down the other thigh. I am just about to let out a sigh of relief when he triggers it and the evil device zaps me on the back of my knee. I cry out and jerk, and then both of us cry out as the chain pulls tight. "I told you not to move." Master laughs. "Slut, spread your legs."

I watch her spread her legs apart, but not nearly as far apart as mine are. Master quickly takes care of the situation with another slap on her ass which causes her to jump forward a bit. "I said spread them." The rope now is really pulling her off balance, and as a result she steps back a bit once more, just enough that the chains aren't pulling on each other, but enough that it takes most of the pressure off of her extended arms. Her legs are now spread a little more than shoulder width apart.

"Now don't move." Master copies again his movements with the electric prod, running it up one thigh, across her pussy, and down the other thigh. "See, nothing to worry about." He pulls the shocker away from her skin and glances at me. I can't help to have a look of disappointment on my face. She should know what it feels like damn it.

"Oh, I don't think my pet likes that you didn't feel the bite. In that case, slave, where should I shock her with it?"

"Wherever Master feels is appropriate." I know better than to try and give him directions right now. He is completely in control and anything I do can come back and bite me in the ass, literally. I glance into the sluts eyes knowing that she is about to see just how sadistic my Master is.

"Well in that case..." and the electric prod quickly slides back in between her legs, right up and onto her pussy. There is a noticeable ZAP and she jumps up and forward, so much so that she is pulled off balance by the rope which causes her to fall back pulling the chain and stretching my nipples out in the process. We both cry out in pain. "FUCK!!" The slut shouts out having to take the double whammy of an electrocuted pussy and nipples that are stretched out from the clamps.

Again Master laughs. "Now kiss and make up." We both quickly move into together as best we can with the ropes constantly trying to pull us back the other direction. Our lips lock, kissing each other. I part my mouth and her tongue quickly slips inside to seek out my own. She's a good kisser, and I eagerly begin to wrestle my tongue against hers, shoving it deep into her mouth.

Suddenly there is pressure against my tight ass. I tense up for a second, but then quickly relax and deepen my kiss even more as my Master slides my favorite butt plug up inside my asshole. I sigh into the slut's mouth as the plug bottoms out into place. I feel so instantly full, but it isn't an unpleasant feeling. Yet another thing that Master has taught me to enjoy.

The slut and I continue to kiss but we both pause for a second as I hear the Magic Wand turn on. Master is now down on his knees directly behind me and I feel the wand quickly come into contact with my hot cunt, pressing hard into my clit and rubbing back and forth. The sensation is intense, even more so with the plug deep in my ass. I moan loudly into the slut's mouth as I break the kiss. Within seconds I can feel my orgasm beginning to build. I begin to lose my balance, the rope easily pulling me backwards as the muscles in my thighs begin to quiver.

But then the wand is gone, Master having taken it away and reaching further between my legs to reach up and start massaging the slut's cunt with it instead. I whimper in frustration. A few seconds more and I would have been there. But of course he knows that. And then ZAP, he lands a shock on the inside of my upper thigh, right next to my very wet, throbbing pussy. I jump a little and of course the slut is right in the middle of almost losing her balance as her orgasm starts to build. The chain pulls tight on my nipples and hers and while I grit and bear it, she cries out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

And then he reverses course yet again, the wand back on my inflamed pussy, rubbing hard on my clit. I feel him click the wand over to high speed and the vibrations are maddening. I moan and cry out. I hear another Zap from the prod, but it was against her this time. I'm not sure where on her body as my eyes are closed as the pleasure starts to wash through me. I feel the clamps on my nipples tighten, so painful, but oh so good too.

It's coming on fast now, building and building. I am breathing hard and moaning loud and uncontrollably. "Master, I'm going to cum." I announce....and just like that the wand is gone. I cry out loudly in loss and frustration. Damn him, I really hate being denied an orgasm like that. It was right there. Just a moment more and I would have been over the edge. But no, he had to stop. I know that he does it deliberately, but sometimes it really, really sucks.

Now the wand is back between her legs....shit, where's the .... ZAP right on the outside lips of my cunt. "Fucking Shit!!" I scream out. That hurt. Amazingly I hold my place remembering the nipple clamps. Meanwhile the slut is moaning and gyrating her hips like mad as the wand between her legs once again is bringing her close to orgasm. The higher speed is definitely taking its toll on her as she is rapidly losing control. I can tell she is pretty much in the same spot I was a second ago, her orgasm a mere moment away.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good. Yes....fuck yes. OH GOD!!! Yeeeeessssss!!!" She screams out...and then the wand is gone and I hear several zaps as Master nails her with the prod on her upper thighs and pubic mound. "NOOOOO!!" She screams out and jerks, pulling the clamps tight yet again right as the wand is back on my clit. I gasp in response and feel myself begin to build once more. I can only hope he will allow me to finish this time. It builds fast, Master pushing the wand hard against my clit. I still hear zaps being fired off every few seconds, and I feel the clamps go tight every once in a while as the slut dances around trying to avoid the evil electric shocks. Still, it is faint to me. The blood is pounding in my head, my heart racing, and all my focus is on the sensation of the wand against my very sensitive clit. It's building, fast, faster. My breathing is hoarse, my eyes closed tight as the sensation rips through my body.

"Master....oh fuck. Master, please can your slave cum for you. Ohhhhh, FUCCKKK! Please MASTER!!" I am barely holding on. It's built inside of me so much now. I know I am going to pop if I can't release it.

"Five......four......three...." Not the countdown, SHIT!! "Two....one.....NOW!!" And I scream out as I release, my body spasms hard and I feel my juices squirt out of me as I convulse in wave after wave of pleasure. There is suddenly more pressure as Master quickly jerks the plug out of my tight ass, which causes me to peak yet again and I cry out loudly once more. "OH FUCK!!!! YES!!!" I can distantly feel my juices running down the inside of my thighs, but really could care less. The wand is suddenly gone, and Master's hot mouth replaces it, swirling and flicking his tongue rapidly over my engorged clit. Again I peak, even harder. "YESSSSS!!! SOOO GOOD!!!!"

I vaguely hear the slut cry out and somehow I are aware that I have completely lost my balance and the nipple clamps are pulled extremely tight, but again I don't care at the moment as it somehow is just adding to the pleasure that is ripping through me over and over again. I drift on that orgasmic high for what seems to last forever, but then I finally come back to earth as Master's mouth leaves my over sensitive clit. In a flash the clamps are gone and I cry out as the painful pressure on my nipples is released. The slut does much the same a few seconds later. We both slump back, the only thing keeping me upright in my case are my hands tied to the beam above my head. So drained...and yet I know this isn't the end yet.

My suspicions are confirmed as Master begins to undo the rope that keeps my hands tied to the beam. I open my eyes all the way and notice that the slut is already over on the bed lying down on her back with her head in the middle of the bed and her feet towards the headboard. I distantly register that she no longer is wearing her cuffs. I get my feet more firmly under me as the rope holding my cuffs in place comes undone. I feel the stiffness in my arms as I lower them. Active sex can be very demanding on one's body as I have come to learn. Master gently leads me over to the bed and has me lie down on it with my head beside the sluts but my legs facing the opposite direction of hers as he finishes removing my own cuffs.

I close my eyes, enjoying for a moment just the simple fact that I am horizontal and can let my muscles relax a bit. That is one thing that Master is always very good about. He may do a lot of demanding things to my body, but he tries very hard to never leave me in an especially demanding and strenuous position for too long without giving me a break. I drift for a moment or two, and somewhere I become distantly aware that Master is getting undressed. I wonder for a brief second what is coming next, but then I feel the bed shift a bit as Master joins the two of us on the mattress. I open my eyes and take in the sight of him naked.

He is well built for a man in his early 40's. Years of service in the military have left his almost six foot frame in very fit condition. His muscles, although not huge, are very well defined. His blue eyes are bright and seem to always gaze into my soul whenever he looks at me. His brown hair is short, again kept in a standard military cut. Of course the most noticeable thing is his hard seven inch cock which is standing out in all its glory as he maneuvers himself gently over both of us, placing his knees one to either side of each of our heads.

"Now both of you, suck my hard cock." I glance at her for a brief moment, and then quickly open my mouth and engulf Master's hard dick all the way. I swallow him down whole, the position not the best but determined to please him. At least I have a bit of an advantage here as I am lying down facing up the front of Master's body so as I raise my head up to engulf his manhood it is much more natural. The slut unfortunately will be lifting her head up and right into Master's ass.

I lower my head back some and then quickly rise up once more, determined to deep throat Master's hard cock as best I can. I can feel my gag muscle kick in, but I ignore it while I continue I hold his cock deep in my mouth and work my tongue along the underside of it.

"Yes, my pet, just like Master likes it. Fuck you suck cock so good." I finally back off and then begin eagerly bobbing my head up and down rapidly, swirling my tongue up and around the head of his dick several times.

"Now don't be greedy, let our new playmate have a try." I release Master's cock from my mouth and the slut quickly captures it with her mouth. She bobs up and down a few times, but the position is more awkward for her. She pulls her mouth off of it and swirls her tongue all around the head while gazing into my eyes. I lean over and also start licking up and down his dick, my tongue running into hers on several occasions. We French kiss deeply at one point, and then I go back to sucking Master's cock deep into my mouth as she sucks first one nut and then the other into her mouth.

For several minutes this goes on, one of us sucking Master's hard cock while the other licks and sucks on his balls or licks even further back in between his legs. "Fuck, you two are very good at this. I bet you could make me cum if I let you continue it....but now I want something else. With that Master is off the bed. I watch as he walks over to the toy shelf and grabs up one of my favorite things...the riding crop.

"Both of you spread your legs." We both instantly comply.

"So here is the game. I'm going to use this on both of you. The first one to cry out in any way, shape, or form, gets to have their tongue buried in the other one's tight little asshole. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master." I quickly reply. The slut responds with just a simple head nod.

"I asked you a question, slut, and I expect a response." Master grabs the slut around the neck tightly and gets right into her face.

"Yes.....M-M-Master." She finally responds in her timid little voice.

"That's better, but only my slave calls me Master. You are not worthy of that and may call me sir, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, now let's begin." And with that the riding crop lands with a sharp sting on my right nipple. So caught off-guard am I that I almost cry out in response, but instead I just grit my teeth and bare it. Next the riding crop lands on the slut's right nipple. I watch her stiffen but she takes it without a sound. Then onto my left nipple. I am more prepared this time and don't even flinch. I have always loved the riding crop. It hurts, but the sting is good and I look forward to when Master use it on me. Onto her left nipple. Again she handles it. Then back to me, several quick blows starting just below my tits and going down the middle of my stomach. The fire it leaves is exquisite. Still not a word, although I really wanted to moan a bit. The same is done to the slut. Again no response.

For several minutes the game continues. Master uses the crop all the way down each leg, onto my feet which is always a sensitive spot, then back up the inside of each leg. Up onto my pubic mound. The slut gets the same treatment, but neither her nor I make a sound. I know Master is very excited as his hard cock bobs just a mere inch or two away from my face. I'm being bad in that every now and then I exhale hard and make sure my hot breath washes across his cock. No noise escapes me as I do this, but he eyeballs me several times just the same. Sometimes it's the small victories that count the most.