The Masseur

Story Info
Opening of a new massage salon.
2.8k words
4.28
29.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't always a Masseur, but it's now my second career and it's a lot more fulfilling than my previous one. Let me explain. Before retiring at the age of 60 about a year ago, my lifelong profession had been that of an Advertising Account Executive. For the record, I am 5' 10", of average build with dark brown hair and eyes and have never had any trouble attracting members of the opposite sex.

I'd been married since I was 21 to a very attractive 20-year-old woman. She's 5'9", has blonde hair and blue eyes; a great figure with large breasts, nice firm ass and gorgeous legs. In the early years of our marriage she was always ready and more than willing to have sex at pretty much any time. However as time went on, her needs very gradually declined. Not that she has ever refused to have sex, but if I didn't initiate things, it just didn't happened. She also went through menopause at the rather early age of 44, which put an even bigger damper on our sex life.

Again, as I have said she had always had a healthy sexual appetite, and had always been willing to have sex in ways other than the traditional missionary position. She used to give wonderful BJ's and even learned to swallow so that she wouldn't have to stop before I was completely spent. She had also been willing to have anal sex from time to time although it was not her favorite activity. The same goes for cunnilingous. She needed a lot faster and harder stimulation on her clit than I could give her with my tongue. Which is why she took a liking to vibrators, either alone or while I was fucking her pussy or ass.

What she loved the most was when I slid two fingers into her pussy and slowly moved them back and forth until she was sopping wet, and then pushed them all the way up to her G-spot and rubbed her there as hard as I could. She went absolutely wild when I did that, and often that was all it took to get her to have the most intense orgasms. She also used to be able to have multiple orgasms during a single session. The record number of times I had gotten her off in a single session (over about a 90 minute period) was 7 times! Each one via a different method. Once with a cucumber as a dildo, once with my fingers on her G-spot, once with a vibrator in her pussy, once in her ass while she used a vibrator on her clit, etc. No two were alike. She was totally wasted after that session.

Sometimes when she was a little tipsy, or just plain old horny, she would give me a real show. She would turn down the lights, and then lie down on the bed with nothing on but her nylons. She would then bend her left leg and pull it towards her and then spread it outward so that she had full access to her own pussy. With her legs spread apart, her right hand went to her clit and slowly started to rub it, while her left hand went to her left breast and gently pulled on her nipple, all the while staring into my eyes as I watched her doing herself. She slowly started picking up the speed with her hand until she suddenly threw her head back, stretched out both her legs and spread them even further apart and let out a loud moan. She shook for maybe a minute or so until the waves of her orgasm had been spent. Then it was my turn. Sometimes she would just grab my cock and jerk me off. Other times she would ask me to fuck her. One could never tell what she would do until the time came.

In any case, that is all in the past now. In recent years, although still accommodating, she seems to have lost all interest in sex. As is true of many women, as they get older, she has put on a little weight over the years. But even so, she still has a great figure and still turns heads whenever she gets dressed up. She's a knockout in her red blouse, black skirt, nylons and red high heels. Her breasts are somewhat larger now too, which is OK by me. Her butt is still nicely shaped, and her legs are still to die for! Even so, she refuses to put on any kind of sexy lingerie ostensibly because she claims she doesn't feel sexy or attractive. I have bought her many nice and sexy things; many of which she has thrown out without ever even trying them on. Of the few she has worn, she has constantly complained about how uncomfortable they are or how stupid they look!

I know that I am undoubtedly in the minority in as much as most men's top priority is getting themselves off. For me the greatest pleasure has always been giving my wife whatever it was she needed to get her off and then watching her as she had her orgasm. The more intense and louder it was, the better. Of course doing so often meant that all I got was a hand job after she had gotten off, because after she was done everything was too sensitive and/or sore to touch and I didn't want to do anything that would cause her pain or discomfort. I was OK with that, since like I said my biggest turn on was getting her off.

So what's a guy to do? I have never cheated on her and I don't plan on doing so. Nor will I stoop to using prostitutes. I had thought about this for a long time and had pretty much resolved to just live with things the way they were. That is until the day I was getting a massage and an idea came to mind. It started when the masseuse was rubbing my lower back and then my legs, in particular the inner side of my upper thighs. It felt so nice I was hoping she would make a move a little higher up where my cock was already getting hard just thinking about it. Alas, she maintained her professionalism and it didn't happen either then or later. But that got me to thinking.

I wondered how many women, who while getting a massage might not have those same feelings and desires that I had had. What if I were to give massages to women? The more I thought about it the more I realized it might just work out for all concerned. I would be able to fulfill my desire of "taking care of women" without having to get them to allow me to actually fuck them. They would get a nice massage in places that they had probably never had one before. Even my wife would benefit since I would not need to bother her as often. And the best part was that I would not be cheating on her since I had no intention of actually fucking any of these other women. I could hardly be accused of cheating if women happened to get off whilst I was giving them a massage.

So, I told my wife I was thinking of becoming a masseur to make a few extra dollars and to keep me busy since I hadn't really had much to do since I had retired a few months prior. She said fine with her, and said that I could practice on her since she too liked getting regular massages. Little did she suspect what I had in mind. So I signed up for courses at the local community college and after nine months of classes graduated, was certified and licensed by the state. An interesting and busy first year of retirement.

Initially I decided to apply for a job at a local Spa since I knew it catered almost exclusively to women. I figured that it would be most important to get to know as many women/clients as possible so as to help me build up a clientele. I had already decided to go off on my own once I had a following, and that came about after only about 6 months. I anticipated that once I got started, I would be able to get all the clients I could handle simply by word of mouth referrals from "satisfied" customers. I did not want to try going to the next level with any client as long as I was still working at the Spa, because I did not want any trouble with anyone complaining to the management or worse. So I played it straight initially.

Things actually went quite well in those early months, and I was getting to know some of the clients pretty well, especially those who came in every week or two. I tried to draw them out by talking to them, but what was more important, getting them to talk to me and being a good and sympathetic listener. It was kind of interesting to find out how many of them were frustrated housewives. Some were extremely attractive, although I have to admit that most were not all that "hot". Regardless, I just gave them all the best conventional massage I could and continued to build rapport with them.

Finally the time came for me to put my plan in action. I rented a small office in a strip mall. The first thing I did was to soundproof the massage room, since I did not want to attract any undue attention should any of my clients get too vocal, which many of them ultimately did. The next thing I did was to install a secret recording device. Not because I wanted to make videos of our sessions, but for my own protection. I was going to make it a point to have each of them actually request that I give them a "complete and full" massage in her own words so that they couldn't later accuse me of sexual assault! This was for my protection. After they made the request, I of course turned the recorder off.

As any new venture, it started slow at first, but it didn't take long before the first of the women whom I had massaged at the spa made an appointment and came to see me. She was also one of those whom I suspected was attracted to me. Her name was Joyce. She was in her late 40's, average height, dark hair, large breasts, nice butt and was very pretty with a wonderful smile. Yet her greatest asset was her legs. Absolutely gorgeous.

After showing her into the massage room, and turning on some nice soft music I gave her some time to get ready. After a few minutes, I knocked and entered the room. I started giving her a regular massage, starting with her upper back, and gradually working my way down to her lower back. I then started working on her legs. Starting on her right leg, I slowly massaged it from top to bottom, giving a few moments of attention to her foot, before working my way back up to the area just below her crotch. Then I did the same to her other leg, all the while repositioning them a little further apart than they had been.

While repositioning the sheet covering her legs, I was able to get a quick glimpse of her crotch and verified that it was glistening, so I knew she was getting wet. Now I was getting close to the moment of truth. After slowly rubbing my way up to the very top of her left leg, giving her a little squeeze at the top, I did the same thing with her right one. I then pushed the button to turn on the recorder before placing a hand on the back of each leg, running them all the way to the top and pausing there. With my thumps on the inside of each thigh, and my fingers grasping her upper thigh area I gently but firmly squeezed, making sure that my thumbs pulled her inner thighs apart, thus exerting a little pull on her pussy. After flexing my hands a few times, and thus transmitting this movement to her pussy, I asked her if she had ever had a "complete and total, full body massage". She asked me what that was. I bluntly told her that it would include those parts of the body that are not normally included in a regular massage, including the area just above where I was massaging her at that moment.

I could hear her breathing a little faster and deeper but then after a few moments (as I continued to massage her thighs) she said yes. I then asked her exactly what it was that she wanted me to do, and she said, "I want you to massage all of my body". I asked her if she understood that it included her private areas, and she said "yes". Then while turning around to get more massage oil, I clicked off the recorder. Then I went back to working on her legs, only this time I moved all the way up to her butt, giving her butt a nice working over. All the while occasionally brushing against her pussy while not actually touching it.

By this time she was starting to move her hips ever so slightly, so I moved my right hand down to the inner thigh of her left leg, while my left hand continued to work on her butt. I massaged her inner thigh for a few moments, before sliding my hand towards her pussy, which was now really wet. My fingers just brushed her outer lips and then moved all the way under her to her clit, which I rubbed for a short while. This is when she really started moaning and moving her butt up and then pushing down on my hand. After rubbing her like this for a little while longer, I pulled my hand back from her clit, turning it palm down, and then started to insert my middle finger into her pussy.

As I slipped it in as far as I could, I heard her gasp and then groan even louder. While pushing my finger in as far as I could, I bent it and started rubbing her G-spot really hard and fast. At this point she almost lost it, bucking her hips up and down on the table and saying things like "yes, yes, don't stop; faster; and fuck me." I then asked her if she had ever had anal sex, and she answered with a rather throaty "no", so I decided to let that go for now. So I moved my left hand under her left breast and started to massage it. That was when she pushed herself off of the table, and getting into a kneeling position with her forearms resting on the table. I then had room to not only massage her tits and squeeze her nipples, but also to slide another finger into her pussy, which I started pumping in and out faster and faster, and occasionally flexing them against her G-spot.

She had her head thrown back and was moaning so loud it was almost a scream. (Good thing I had soundproofed the room.) Finally she yelled out with a loud and long "Ah............" while her body went rigid and started to shake. As her orgasm started to run it's course, I slid my fingers out of her pussy as she lowered herself back to the table. I then gave her a quick back rub as a grand finale, and told her she could now get dressed and come out whenever she was ready.

When she did finally come out, I could see she was a little embarrassed, but I had already decided that the best way to handle this was to ignore it and act as if nothing more than a regular, normal massage had occurred in the other room. I asked her if she would be using cash or check, and gave her a non-committal smile while waiting for her answer. After paying me, she said "thank-you" in a soft voice and turned to leave. As she started walking away, I told her that I would appreciate any referrals she could send my way. I held out a few referral cards towards her, and told her that she should fill in her name on the line asking for the name of the person making the referral. I also told her that for every two referral cards that I got back with her name on them, I would give her the massage of her choice at half price. For the first time since coming out of the room, she looked me right in the eyes, smiled, nodded her head and said, "OK".

Since that time, I have gotten so many clients that I was even able to raise my rates. But it didn't seem to hurt my business at all. But then, I am not in it for the money.