The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected it even before he did. He thrust up and held the back of my head and sobbed to me. No more Barbara. I'm getting too close now. Let me enjoy you for a while. So I drew my mouth off his cock with a slurping sound and licked my lips salaciously showing him my enjoyment before lying back down.

Now he sat up and began by kissing my lips. They were still wet from my delightful taunting and as his tongue slid into my mouth I sucked it as I had his cock. Next he moved his lips to kiss a trail of wetness down the side of my cheek, across my chin, down to the hollow of my neck and towards my swollen breasts. His hand cupped one and he ran his tongue around and round my nipple, never actually taking it. I was squirming by now. He was causing my body to send the most delightful sensations down to the depths of my cunt. I was rocking my ass back and forth waiting for something more. Almost at the same time he drew my nipple into his mouth his hand covered my pussy and as he pressed down his fingers spread exposing both my vaginal opening and clit. I was gushing and I knew it.

Than he did something I had never in my wildest imagination thought of. Producing a length of silk cloth from somewhere. He stretched it out and twirled it into a shining rope. It was satin white and almost gossamer in texture. He reached down as if to soak up the wetness between my swollen labia but now began to draw it up and down the recess formed by my lips. The friction of the fabric gliding across my clit sent me skyward. I lurched up, arching my back and dug my heels into the bedding. I screamed to him as he continued to saw the now slippery fabric up and down. My clit was a point of fire as I came. I frantically clutched at his shoulders for support. OH MY GOD! MY DEAR GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE? I was thrashing around and my back arched up as my hands spread wide to capture the bedding. My knuckles were white with the effort and I was at the point of begging him to stop.

Somehow I found my fist wrapped around his shaft and I squeezed it for support. I actually forced more of that clear sweet fluid to bubble out and it slowly slumped downward to the bedding, leaving a thin tendril of gossamer like filament connecting his cock's head to it. I gurgled a plea and it echoed and reverberated thru my mind. Now! God take me now Blake! No more! I can't stand it any longer. But he only stopped sawing that damn silken thing up and down my pussy and bent to place his lips over my clit. I arched my back to greet his hungry mouth and lifted my ass high in the air. I hung there as if some mystical puppeteer were drawing my body up on invisible strings. Than when his mouth closed over my hard swollen clit and he sucked it in. I released his cock and raked my curled fingers down his back leaving a trail of red streaks. I wasn't a woman any longer. I was an animal in heat whose only need was to mate.

I felt his fingers do that strange dance inside the entrance of my pussy as he sucked harder and lashed my clit with the tip of his hot tongue. I was by now gushing a cascade of my own fluids into his sucking mouth and I felt as if I were going to die. Suddenly the climax was there, and I screeched aloud and fell back to the bed.

I lay there numb. I wasn't in this world. I watched him as he moved to kneel between my splayed thighs and as he folded a pillow double and moved it under my ass. Effectively it raised me so my pussy was now held high and level with his cock. Than it began. At first it was a vision. A vision of him holding his cock in his clenched fist and forcing it downward he began to drag it up and down the glistening hot valley between my spread lips. Each time his shaft glanced over my clit a bolt of lightening seemed to shoot thru my womb. Over and over he tormented me before he finally hesitated and I felt my vagina being filled. Slowly he entered. First the head of that beautiful shaft pressed in and stretched me open. Than he drew it slightly back before returning to my slippery opening. Now more entered and still the feeling of being stretched wider to accommodate that shaft and with each slow entry I took a breath. At last I watched in awe as his ass swung back and than drove forward. I gasped as I felt that thick rod move deep inside me and plunge firmly against my cervix.

It was hot, hard, big and alive. In and out, over and over he drove it into me and with each stroke the base of his cock forced my clit to be raked by that shaft. Moments later I was enveloped by ecstatic sensations. My hands grasped at the air, my mouth opened to cry out to him and it built up higher and more intense. MY GOD OOOH MYGOD. OHMYGODOHOH DEAR GOD I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER HIS HARD COCK. NOW! MORE! RIGHT THERE, YESSSSSSSS OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSS BLAKE. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK OH MY GOD FUCK ME DEEPER AND HARDER. IT'S CUMMING NOW. DEAR GOD TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BLAKE? I AM! BABY CUM WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FILL ME! MY GOD SHOOT IN ME NOW. MIX. OH GOD FUCK FUCK MEEEEEEEEE. SHOOT! I WANT YOUR CUM NOW!

My eyes were fixed on his face. I was feeling as if I were somewhere in space and my pussy was convulsing, actually contracting and throbbing around that plunging shaft when suddenly he opened his mouth and in that low tone gasped to me. Barbara, here it comes.

My cum! Take it baby. Feel it? Feel it jetting deep in your hot pussy? And so help me god I did. I could swear that I could actually feel the jerking head of his shaft sending plumes of warm milky thick cum splattering against my womb and filling my thirsty pussy up with its flood of heated fluid. Reaching down he clasps my nipples and twisted and tugged at them as we mixed our warm cum and beat it into a creamy froth. My god I thought. It's never going to end. And it seemed as though he convulsed again and again for long seconds before he finally sobbed and lay his body atop me and put his cheek to mine and whispered: Yes Barbara, I'll be yours for as long as you need me. Than I smiled, and rolled him off me, sat up and clutched his shaft and began to suck.

I was a whore, but his whore and the world wasn't there anymore because I was where I wanted to be, doing what I wanted to do and tomorrow I would have him take me every way a woman can. He was now mine and all the fantasies I ever had would come true.

He slept with me that night and about three in the morning I reached over to assure myself that he stayed. He lay on his back and almost from instinct I reached down to grasp his cock. It was pliable and yet still rather large. I gently lowered my body so that I could lay my cheek on his abdomen and began to slowly stroke it. God he responded quickly and within seconds I felt his shaft swell and expand. It was now at my lips and I extended my tongue to taste the droplet of pre-cum than had formed. I moved to press my lips over the head and slowly forced it down my throat, leaving it well coated with my saliva. He was stirring now but I quickly threw my leg over him and now kneeling over his body, one leg on either side of his lean hips I rocked my body forward and grasping his shaft directed it to my already wet pussy. Now I settled down feeling him spreading me wide as I engulfed it. God I was hot for him and everything seemed so dreamy than when I began to rock forward and back I was forcing that hot shaft in and out, dragging it across my hard and sensitive clit. He was now awake and just held still. I was doing the fucking and it was my show. I twisted and turned, heaved up and dropped down hard, over and over and than began to chant. Yesssssssss oh baby yesssssssss right there, right on my clit. My god he felt so large and he filled me with his manhood. I wanted to make it last but at some point I passed beyond the point at which I was still in control. I began to frantically rise and fall and he slowly reached up and grasped my breasts and than his fingers moved to my nipples. That night, in the dark, I fucked my man and began a series of orgasms that ran from one to another with no more than two minutes between. Now I felt him begin to greet my plunging thrusts with his own. His shaft was now driving deeper and harder into me and I knew he was only seconds away.

I moved forwards so I could lay down atop him, his hands left my nipples and crept down to my ass and he held each cheek within a warm palm. He was thrusting up and suddenly sobbed. Take it! MY GOD TAKE IT BABY. And I moaned back in his ear: GIVE IT TO MEEEE. MY GOD, BABY SHOOT IN ME! MORE! FUCK MY PUSSY BLAKE! SPURT NOW! And again I felt the pulsing contractions of his cock as each jet of his sperm erupted deep inside my pussy. He flooded my vagina and soon I overflowed sending streams of his warm thick cum gushing from around his embedded cock, coating my pussy and his balls with my satisfaction.

I lay holding him and tried to keep his shaft as deep as possible in my pulsing cunt. Everything has to end, but this was difficult to let go. As my heart began to stop pounding in my ears I whispered in his ear. Do you think you can stay hard long enough to slide up inside my ass? He gasped a low yeah, I can do that. Bend over and let me stand on the floor. With that I rolled over, feeling his cock slip from inside me as he got up. I wiggled to the edge of the bed and knelt for him. I got comfortable and kept my thighs close together trying to keep all his cum inside. It was slowly oozing out and running down the inside of my thighs. I looked over my shoulder and watched.

He slowly stroked his shaft, making it full and long again and than he reached out and parted the cheeks of my ass with one hand as his other hand held his cock and slid it up and down the crack spreading his now cooling cum all over my little star of an opening. Than I felt it. The hot massive head of his cock as it pressed hotly against my ass. I suddenly relaxed and just as suddenly he forced his way in. I squealed at the sudden intrusion. This was new to me and being not quite prepared I immediately tried to close down. It felt as if a pliable baseball bat was buried in me. Than as he stroked the cheeks of my ass, I again relaxed and felt him move deeper. I was panting by now and the more he moved in and out he more excited I became. Now he was taking long strokes and I felt the front of his thighs bounce off the cheeks of my ass. God he was plunging a good six inches in and out of me and my breasts were swaying back and forth with each thrust. My fervor grew and now a different but exciting feeling began. I pushed back to take more and so help me god I felt another orgasm begin.

I now was in a state of extreme need and began to sob back to him. HARDER! SHOVE IT IN HARDER! GOD DAMN IT RAM IT IN! I NEED MORE. PLEEEESE OH PLEESE GO FASTER. I'M ALMOST THERE. OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MY GOD I AM! I'M CUMMING! SHOOT BLAKE. CAN YOU SHOOT MORE? MY GOD CREAM IN ME AND FILL ME UP! He rammed faster and I was enveloped in another climax that made me begin to drool even as I sobbed to him. MORE! MORE! FASTER! HARDER! RAM YOUR HOT COCK INTO MEEEEEEEEE! I WANT TO BE YOUR WHORE BLAKE. FUCK YOUR WHORE GOOD. HURT ME! GOD IT'S GOOD. Now holding the fronts of my thighs he pulled me tight against him as his shaft began to spasm deep inside me. Though I couldn't feel it I knew he was pumping more cum deep in me and falling down on my one elbow I reached behind and plunged my fingers into my own pussy and with fingers deep inside I could feel his cock thru the thin membrane that separated his shaft from my stroking fingers. I came again than fell forwards with him laying on my back. I was spent and had found a new and different pleasure. Turning my head I mumbled to him? Was I good Blake? Was I good for you? He spoke lowly, My god yes baby, god yes.

We showered and dressed for breakfast. A thought suddenly crossed my mind. I had put almost my whole hand inside my pussy that last time. I wonder if he could be talked into trying that using his fingers and hand. I mused over it all morning and decided to find out that very afternoon.

12