The Masseuse

Story Info
Jake gets a massage he'll never will forget.
2.8k words
3.73
50.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

This is my first piece so please be nice. Feedback and comments are always nice. Good or bad.

*

Jake had been working really hard all day at his office. He was so successful at his new company. The company was only 2 years old and it was already off the ground and running. He didn't have to work for the rest of his life because he was a multi millionaire but he didn't have anything or anyone to come home to so that's why he worked so hard. He was really lonely. He could have any woman he wanted with his money, success, and good looks, but every woman he dated or slept with only wanted his money. That's not what he wanted. He wanted to get married before he died and have a big family of his own. He knew Mrs. Wright was out there and he was going to find her one day. His secretary Leah walked in right when he was reading an article a local newspaper did on him.

"Hi Jake"

"Hey Leah what's up? You can go home now. I'm about to leave myself."

"I know I just wanted to see if you wanted or needed anything else." Jake knew she was one of the women that wanted him. Ever since he first met Leah he knew she was in love with him and wanted him. She was an attractive woman but Jake didn't go weak in the knees when he first led eyes on her. He knew when he first meets Mrs. Jake Bradley, he will go weak in the knees and fall instantly in love with her. But with Leah that wasn't the case. If he wanted to not be lonely anymore then he could easily marry her and then maybe their marriage would end up romantic and happy but she wasn't the one for him. And he didn't want to mess up his chance to be with Mrs. Wright if he was married to Leah.

"Thank you very much but I'm good. You should go home." He was rubbing his neck since he strained it and was in a little bit of pain.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Leah I just pulled something in my neck and my back and it's killing me."

"Well I know this would be very awkward consider I work for you so I'm not going to do it myself but can I recommend something?"

"Sure?"

"Well at the ultimate gym there is this amazing massaging place. I went there and they have the best staff you will feel so much better."

"Really I have never heard of that."

"Yeah not a lot of people know of it so they never are busy." Jake was really intrigued with this place he hadn't had a good massage in well he had never had a good massage ever.

"Do you mind making me an appointment for tonight Leah? I want to get some sleep tonight."

"Yeah sure I'll be right back." Jake tried to massage his own neck but it wasn't working out. He looked outside the window at his view of the town waiting for Leah. Once she walked back in she just sat and stared at his ass. He was so perfect she thought.

"Ok well Jake you have an 8pm appointment at the gym." He walked over to Leah and gave her a big hug surprising her.

"Thank you so much if this place is as good as you say it is I owe you big time." She let the hug linger on and she loved the smell of his cologne. She was head over heels for this man and she wanted him as a husband. She thought it was just lust between them but she feels pure love for this man. She knows he feels something too because they always flirt and the sexual tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Hopefully he feels the same way.

"I'll remember that when I need something. I hope your massage goes well."

"Thank you and have a good weekend."

"You too Jake" He packed up his things and got in his car to go to his house. He thought since it would be early after his massage he could do a light workout. He finally got to the gym and loved the facility. It was so much more public then his home gym but he still liked it. Once he walked in he turned all the heads of every female. They all wanted to know who this new man was. He walked up to the young receptionist who had a slight crush on his already.

"Hi I'm Jake Bradley I have a massage at 8." She looked at his eyes and feel in love with him. She then looked down at her book and saw his appointment.

"Yes Mr. Bradley you do but you will have to wait for a few minutes because the masseuse that you ordered is in with another person at the moment."

"That's fine. How do I get a membership here?" The girl handed his a sheet and a pen.

"All you have to do is fill this sheet out and there will be a $20 bill each month."

"Ok thanks." He went to the setting area and sat down to fill out the sheet. Some women watched his every move wanting to go home with him and in his bed. They wanted to try and talk to him but didn't want to look stupid so they stayed where they were at. After he was done he walked back over to the desk and gave her the sheet.

"Thank you Mr. Bradley. Your massage is ready just walk right through that door."

"Thank you for your help." He walked away and once he got in the room he was met by a big muscular guy. Jake prayed to god he was not going to give him a massage since he was so huge. Jake had muscles and he was proud of them but this guy's was over the top.

"Hi I'm Tim." He shook his hand.

"Jake." He grabbed his hand and shook it feeling he had a tight firm grip.

"Nice to meet you, you can relax. I am not giving you a massage."

"Ok thanks I don't mean to offend you."

"None taken. I get it a lot since I'm so strong I would probably hurt you. But you are seriously getting the best we have she is the most amazing woman. She will make all your pain go away. And to top it off she is a very attractive woman."

"Thanks for the advice but I'm not really looking to date anyone."

"Ok well go in that room, take your clothes off and put on a towel and she will meet you there in a few minutes."

"Thanks." Tim walked away down the hall and John went into the room. It was a pretty large room with a nice comfortable bed. He removed his clothes and wrapped the towel around his waist and sat on the bed. He was in slight pain and hoped this will be as good as everyone says it is.

"Hey Chloe your 8 o'clock is in the room now."

"Thanks Tim I'm almost ready I just need to rest my hands. So how is it?"

"It's a man and from the looks of it he is a pretty attractive man. I saw all the women ogling him right when he walked in. This might be the guy for you."

"Thanks Tim but I'm not ready for a relationship."

"Ok I'm just saying."

"Thanks for the tip you're a good friend." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked to where Jake was. She walked in the room and saw he was looking around the room. She could only see his back but she liked what she saw. She could tell he workout with his muscular back. She cleared her throat to get his attention. Jake turned around to find the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Chloe thought the same thing.

Green met blue and they both felt something they never experienced in their lives before. Jake moved his gaze all over her gorgeous body from her curly blonde hair down to her luscious long legs. The he stopped at her breasts. She had perfect, real, firm breasts. Chloe moved her gaze to his crotch and blushed at her thoughts of him. She turned and closed the door and locked it giving Jake a view of her perfect ass. He just wanted to be buried in her right now with her long legs wrapped around his waist. He groaned at that thought.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I have a pulled neck and back." He lied.

"Ok well let's see if I can get those knots out of you. I'm Chloe by the way."

"Jake Bradley."

"Ok well Mr. Bradley.

"Please Jake."

"Ok Jake could you please lie on your stomach"

"Sure" He got on the bed and lay on his stomach. Chloe was so nervous because he was such an attractive man. Boy was Tim not kidding. She retrieved some Lotion from the table next to Jake. She had to bend over to get to it and Jake had another great view, He wanted to smack and squeeze that firm ass and he felt so bad since he was getting harder by the second. Chloe came back and rubbed some lotion on is back moving it all over.

She then started to move her hands all over his back and squeezed his muscles. Not even 5 minutes into the massage Jake was in heaven and started moaning. Chloe loved to hear this from her patients so she moved harder making him moan louder. For the next half hour Chloe worked on his neck and back and John loved every second of it. He defiantly owed Leah after this.

The whole massage Jake just kept fantasizing about taking Chloe against the wall or on the bed making her beg for him and screaming his name. As if she could read his thoughts she stopped for a second and moved away from him slightly.

"Am I finished?" He felt so much better. He was satisfied with the massage but wanted to be satisfied in something else.

"Oh no I'm just taking a little break you have about half an hour more which will get extended since I'm stopping and you had to wait a few minutes. And if you need more then I can give you another massage since you're my last appointment tonight." Jake was mesmerized by this woman. He got weak in the knees and his heart swelled and he felt something in his stomach that he never has before. This might be the woman he has been searching for. Mrs. Jake Bradley. Chloe felt the same way and wanted him desperately but she didn't know what he wanted so she didn't want to make a fool out of herself.

"Ok well I can massage your chest and legs too if you want." Jake didn't even have to think of that answer to hard. A sexy woman so close to his crotch of course he was going to say yes.

"Yes please." She told him to lie on his back so she can get to him easier. She moved her hands down his sculpted legs running her hands up and down him. Then she moved to his chest loving the feeling of his abs under her hands. He was built like a Greek god. With her bent over like this, it gave Jake a view down her top. He wanted to feel her breasts in his hands or in his mouth. He groaned again at that thought and knew he was rock hard by now.

"Ok this might be awkward but I need to get on top of you." He loved that idea. "I mean if you have to then it's ok." She straddled him and immediately felt his arousal pressing into her center. This made her wetter having his hard erection that close to her wet center. Jake felt it too loving the feeling. Chloe took some lotion in her hand and rubbed it on his chest all around and started to work her hands on his skin. John was in pure heaven. She then moved her hands to his strong arms and massaged them too. She knew he must work out hard. She didn't like big muscles on men but his were perfect just like everything else about him. She needed to massage his shoulders from the front.

"Could you move up please?" He could smell her arousal and hear the pleading in her voice he then knew she wanted this just as much as he did. Chloe smelled herself also and blushed slightly knowing he could smell it. Jake thought it was so cute that she was so modest. He moved up so she could move her hands to his shoulders making her legs wrap around his torso. He watched how she was so into his shoulders thinking how beautiful she looked when she was focused. He then knew he had to have her or he would explode. He moved his hands to her back and rubbed it slightly making her stop and look into his eyes. For the second time Green and blue locked and John moved his lips down to hers and claimed her mouth. They both moaned in ecstasy over the kiss. John got up from the bed and took off his towel. Chloe looked down and her eyes bulged out of her head.

"Is there something wrong?" He smiled knowing what she was thinking.

"No before we go any farther I want you to know I'm not this kind of girl."

"I know you are a nice sweet woman and I want you very badly."

"I want you too." Then she started to unbutton her blouse and unhooked her bra making her breasts fall. Jake's eyes were glued to her chest he didn't even noticed she finished undressing. She moved towards him and kissed him again wrapping her legs around his waist again. He threw her on the bed and got on top of her. He entered her hard and fast making her moan in slight pain. Jake moved his hips so she would feel better and she did. He took one breast in his mouth and sucked hard loving the feeling of her flesh under his mouth. They were both too worked up for slow loving making but Jake defiantly wanted that later at his house. Chloe began to moan so loud and squirmed under him.

"Fuck me Jake please fuck me harder I want to feel all of you." He couldn't believe his ears. He didn't know she was capable of saying those words but it turned him on even more. He dove into her harder while she dug her heels and nails into his back. They were both enjoying this so much and knew they wouldn't last much longer. He moved her leg over his shoulder and pumped into her harder than ever before. Chloe thought she would break in two. She didn't want him to stop.

"Chloe I'm about to cum."

"Cum inside me I don't care."

"Are you sure?" He thrusted into her harder.

"Yes I am please." They locked eyes and came together screaming each other's names. Jake filed her with his hot cum. They laid on the bed holding each other. Both of them were silent.

"I'm glad I came to this thing." He kissed her on the lips.

"Me too" Jake got harder again wanting to fuck her just right after they had amazing sex. No other woman had done that before for him. She could fell it and got on top of him rubbing against his erection. He picked her up and slammed her against the wall and entered her hard again. They both came very quickly after that. Both of them moved to put on their clothes.

"Chloe I feel something with you that I have never felt before and I think its love."

"I feel the same way Jake."

"Will you spend the night with me tonight? I want to make love to your body and cherish it."

"Of course I will." She gave him a passionate kiss and they left. That night they made love and fucked in every position they could think of making a few new ones also. They felt so much love for each other. A week later Chloe moved in with Jake and they made love all the time.

Now 2 years later they are happily married and have been for close to 2 amazing years. They make the sweetest love everyday of their marriage to show each other how much they really love each other. They had the perfect life all they wanted now was to start a family of their own. They knew they should not have a problem conceiving since they have so much sex. They learned that finding love in the weirdest place could last a lifetime.

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers