The Masseuse

Story Info
Masseuse introduces man into the pleasures of the third sex.
879 words
4.34
50.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roseli is a great masseuse. She is tall and strong. Not really beautiful but she does have a fit body, muscular.

She has been providing me massages for years, on and off, but it has become more of a weekly event since I moved to Rio.

She knows what I need and enjoy. Our two-hour sessions are pleasant and, at the same time, painful. She twists my body and strikes my muscles in a mix of deep-tissue and Thai massage styles.

I don't find Roseli attractive but massaging my large muscle groups always causes me to be aroused. That has never been an issue for Roseli, who has always ignored my arousal, but that has progressively become more a problem for me.

I have actually started to believe that Roseli takes pleasure in my suffering. From the time she asks me to turn over to the time she finishes the session with a wonderful head massage, she has my cock hard and throbbing. Every stroke on my quads, on my biceps or on my breasts is a new mix of pleasure and frustration.

Since Roseli never seemed inclined to alleviate my suffering, I started booking a different type of massage to start immediately after my sessions with her were done. A couple of escorts I know nearby are more than happy to offer me quick release of my "frustration". Normally a quick blowjob to completion suffices but, once in a while, it goes further than that. I enjoy sliding my hard cock into the girl's ass and fuck it slowly ... while thinking of doing the same to Roseli ... sick, hé?!

Last month, though, my life totally changed. Roseli was late for our massage session, not that late for Rio standards, but quite late for her own. She apologized profusely and promised to make up to me. She said she didn't have any clients after me that day and she would be happy to extend my session past its normal time.

She asked me to lie down on the massage table, face down, as usual. She started spreading hot oil on my back, buttocks and thighs. She massaged my neck and shoulders a little but stopped all of a sudden. She then did something totally different of previous sessions. She climbed on my back, sat on my buttocks, and started massaging my back from that position.

That felt fantastic! Her long strong fingers felt wonderful against my muscles. At the same time, her bare legs rubbing against my legs and buttocks were a pleasure in themselves. But there was more ... I felt something else rubbing against my ass. Something hard and taking its own pleasure on the rubbing ... Then, it hit me: Roseli is a transsexual! Or a "travesti", as they are called in Brazil.

The feeling was a mix of concern and arousal. Transsexuals are a big thing in Brazil but I never found any interest in the concept. Well, never till that moment. I was really aroused by the concept that a woman was rubbing her hard cock onto my ass!

She eventually dismounted of me and continued the massage standing. Neck, shoulders, lower back and she finally reached my buttocks. She stopped there ... massaging up and down. She stopped a little to grab some more hot oil. Without any warning, she dropped the oil into my ass crack and had her finger follow.

She started massaging outside my asshole and asked me, in a coarse voice, whether that felt good ... It took me a couple of seconds but I said "yes!" Upon hearing that, she pushed, first one, than two fingers deep into my ass. The pleasure sensation was unbelievable! I started moaning like a girl but I couldn't stop myself. The pleasure came in waves, unstoppable waves. Roseli controlled the waves with the movement of her two fingers. Shallow, then deep, then shallow again.

She stopped and climbed on my back. Without talking and before I could say anything, she slid her hard cock deep into my ass. I screamed with a mix of pleasure and pain. She pulled me into my fours and continued to fuck me hard saying "take it into your tight ass, babe, your Roseli will fill it her cum!" ... and cum, she did. I felt the jets of her cum hitting my prostate, giving me even more amazing pleasure.

She climbed down and told me to turn around: "let's now finish you, shall we?"

She started striking my cock and kissing me deeply. Her tongue invaded my mouth and played with my tongue. She, then, went on to play with my nipples. Finally she moved her mouth to my cock, sucking it deep. I came like I never came before. I cursed, I moaned and I screamed. Just amazing!

Since that massage, our relationship has changed. During the last month, I've had the best sex of my life. Roseli has fucked me and let me fuck her. She has taught me how to suck cock and give her pleasure. She has also taught how to be pleasured, continuously. I really didn't know what I was missing ... but now I need a new masseuse, as Roseli's massages have taken a entirely new meaning. :-)