The Master and the Ring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed powerfully, hands exploring, desire rising until neither could stand the anticipation for the sweet bliss of penetration. Both cried out in ecstasy as Henri's massive shaft spread her sex open, descending deep into her body. Words cannot describe the bliss Yvonne felt as the man she loved with all her body and soul was again within her. How she had missed his width and length, his touch and heat. She never wanted to be without him again. They stared in to each other's eyes for several moments without moving. His cock buried deep within her, as they basked in the renewed emotions and connection they shared.

His hands found her voluptuous breasts, sending electric jolts through them to her core. He began to slowly withdrawal before thrusting back into her, repeating this slow love making over and over. She felt light, almost if she was floating from the pleasure washing over her. It had been months, the longest she had ever gone without having a man since her virginity was taken. This moment was as if she was a newly taken lady, she even felt tight around his shaft and wondered if this was due to the repair the doctor had to perform after the Master violated her. She contemplated this as Henri continued making love to her, gently driving his cock in deep and fondling her aroused breasts. As she pondered her new tightness, her mind turned to the forbidden act and she questioned whether she would be able to take him in this manner after her injury.

They kissed, touched and Henri kept a steady rhythm of thrusts into her body. Time passed in sweet bliss but the thought would not leave her mind even as she climaxed. She needed to know if all the preparation he had labored to perform was for naught. She knew Serena would still be able to accept his width with ease and she did not want this to be something she could not give him as his wife. Even in fear and trepidations she spoke.

"Take me as if you were preparing me for the Master... I desire to feel you inside my forbidden orifice."

Henri froze as she spoke these words. He was seconds away from his own blissful release. He looked into her eyes and she smiled and nodded for him to do as she asked. He must have perceived why because he looked concerned and spoke.

"Are you sure, what of your injury? What if I harm you again?"

"This is why I must try. I must know if I can please you in this manner after all the time we spent in preparation."

"There is no need; the Master is not to have you again."

"I know... I confess I felt great pleasure in the forbidden act. I know you did as well. I wish to know if I am able to feel this again."

"If you wish, my love."

He sat back on his knees, his wet, throbbing member coming free of her sex. She was well prepared for him, having sufficient secretions running to her puckered orifice as well as coating his extensive shaft. He ran his finger down her sex, inserting his digit into her hot tunnel before proceeding lower. He prodded her tight ring, gently circling, and spreading her creamy juices around before trying to penetrate her. His finger easily entered her. She had not forgotten what she had learned and her muscles obeyed her as if she was never injured. He added another finger, moving in and out slowly before gaining speed and simulating rather rapid thrusts. She felt wonderful, nothing but pleasure returned from his digits and she was confident she would have no ill effects from the Master's violation.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes! Take me now," she breathed in flushed anticipation.

Positioning himself close to her body, Henri took hold of his ragging cock, bending it down with much force, until the purple bulbous head was at the entrance to her slightly opened anus. She felt the heat from his blood-engorged member, felt the head make contact and the pressure begin as he moved slowly forward. She remembered her preparations and opened to him as he moved on. She was tighter than she remembered and she felt a strange tug on the upper part of her snug ring where the flesh had been sown back in place, but it was nothing to concern her. His massive cock slid into her easily enough and she gasped in pleasure as he filled her with the pleasure she had hoped for. He descended into her depths, fully buried to his orbs, holding himself there as they gazed upon one another.

"You seem to have healed well," he said.

"Yes, it is wonderful... my worries were unfounded," she said in return.

"I'm happy of this."

He began to slide himself from her body, the sensation of emptiness was soon replaced by his width as Henri thrust himself deep once again. He again took hold of her breasts, something he never did enough of during the days in captivity. His hands felt like heaven upon them, increasing her emotional bond she had. She held her own legs, bent and wide by the knees. His thrusts became faster, his breathing increased and she saw the familiar look on his face as he approached his climax. She had grown fond and aware of his sounds and signs of nearing his peak. She was well acquainted with his body. She felt his shaft widen within her as he continued to thrust his wonderful manhood deep within her bowels. With Serena missing, she did not expect him to withdraw upon his climax, but to ejaculate deep within her.

One hand left her knee, finding her engorged clitoris. She circled it with two fingers, grinding down upon the center of her pleasure, wanting to climax as he did. Her pleasure increased exceedingly as she played with her fingers, she felt her juices flowing out of her sex to meet his moving shaft, keeping the friction between her forbidden orifice and his shaft perfect. He was nearing the end; she worked faster on her clitoris and hurried to meet his eruption with her own.

His grip increased on her breasts, his breathing was labored and he thrust hard and fast until suddenly he held himself deep within her and she felt his cock expand in its ejaculating convulsions, spewing his seed into her depths. She was at her peak a second later. Her climax overwhelmed her, clenching her muscles and convulsing in a rhythmic cadence. She felt her tight anal muscles involuntarily grip his shaft, constricting without her control. They both called out in ecstasy as they climaxed together until Henri fell onto her, both panting for air.

**

"Is it done?" Lord Byron asked as his sons returned.

"No, my lord," the eldest said.

"No! Why not!?" Byron bellowed.

"The king has disappeared. He never arrived at the palace; no one has seen him since he entered the city."

"Someone has warned him... he hides like a rat!"

"What do you want us to do?" the younger son asked.

"Keep vigilant, have the assassins watching and listening for signs of him. We'll find him. The people will demand their king, and when he appears he will die."

**

Heather and Arianna remained awake late into the night reading the text of the Mothers. Hundreds of spells collected over centuries existed in the large book. They read things they never imagined possible before, things they had never dreamed of, as they became daughters of Mentula. They both shook with excitement and nervousness as the large pages turned in their fingers. In time, they found the spell they were looking for: 'Immortality'. This was the spell that had created the ring and bound it to the four smaller the Mother's had worn. Lust and desire fueled the bond. Pleasure and power beyond anything they had fathomed awaited them if they were successful. It was the greatest spell the Mothers had ever cast.

"He does not comprehend what he is asking?" Heather said, after finishing the reading.

"No, I don't think we do either. He only wishes to save his life and knows no other way," Arianna added.

"The Ring controls the Master. The men were meant to be expendable. The change in his form will eventually kill him. The immortality was only for the Mothers," Heather said.

"Yes, they used them and us. We have to tell him."

"No... We must do as he asks for now. Once all is well and he has control we will discuss the dangers."

"If we proceed we need two more."

"Yes, but whom?"

**

Henri's cock eased its climatic contractions before Yvonne's climax had ended. He could feel her body squeezing his shaft as she continued to convulse beneath him. The pleasure of his climax was great, enhance by his love for this woman and the days he had gone without ejaculation. He waited until her body relaxed under him before moving.

"Oh, Henri, my king... I love thee immeasurably," she said holding him tight to her body with his cock still deep within her.

"And I thee," he returned.

"Should we announce our engagement?"

"Yes, we must. This may ease the contention among the houses. Give them something else to ponder on."

"I so desire to be your queen. I knew you would return and propose."

"You were correct, my lady. But what of Serena?"

"She loves you greatly. We have discussed what must be done. She has accepted the reality that I shall be your queen as I am the eldest. She wishes to be with you so much she was willing to become my handmaid and servant to have access to you."

"What did you say to her?" Henri asked in shock.

"I was surprised as you are now. Once I gathered my thoughts I told her she could never be my handmaiden or servant but remain a lady of House Granvas."

Henri could feel his spent penis shrinking inside Yvonne's ass. Her natural muscles pushing him from her body as his shaft softened. He moved back, removing himself from her and listened to the agreement the sisters had made concerning him.

"I told her I would share you, as we did before. She is to have access to you when she wishes and you to her."

"I'm sure this was not an easy decision to make," Henri said.

"No, but she loves you. I could not deny her. What say you of this arrangement?" Yvonne asked.

"You are an amazing woman, Yvonne. I don't know another woman who would be willing to do this. I will accept her as a second wife as if she were married to me as well, if it is what you want."

"It is, and she will be most pleased. I should wake her now and tell her," she said.

Henri let her up and she used the bedpan before donning a robe.

"What should I put on?" Henri asked.

"Definitely not those dirty clothes, they should be burned. I think my mother kept some of my father's things after he died. I will find you something."

Henri washed his cock off in the cold bathwater and then waited on the bed until Yvonne returned with a very fine robe, which he put on.

"I will wake Serena now."

Not long after, the door burst open and Serena ran toward Henri with all the glee and jubilance she had. She practically jumped into his arms as he stood from the bed.

"I knew you would come... I told Yvonne it would be so!" she called out, kissing Henri and hugging him.

"It is good to see you, my lady," Henri said as they embraced.

"Yvonne tells me you've had a bath and have proposed!"

"Yes, and she has told me of your arrangement."

"And have you accepted it?" Serena asked.

"Yes, as if you were my wife as well."

Serena squealed like a little girl upon hearing this and renewed her embrace and kisses. "I have dreamed about you almost every night since I watched you revenge our nation with the Ring. I have prayed to the ancients for your safe return."

"I have returned safe, my lady but my life is in danger as of yet. My marriage to your sister will hopefully quell some of the danger and animosity but we are in peril as a country from others."

"We can discuss this later. I have so yearned for your return, my king... my very essence and soul desires to be with you as we have before. I am not ashamed to say at this very moment my body is aroused and stimulated in desires," she said, kissing him and pushing him backward until he fell on Yvonne's bed.

His robe was soon opened and Serena clawed at his chest and body, kissing his neck, chest and working her way down his body to his growing cock. She took hold of it with such force her grip was bordering on painful. This was soon overlooked as the young woman opened her mouth and descended onto his cock. He was grateful he had washed himself in the cold tub before Yvonne returned with the robe.

Hot, wet velvet encapsulated his head, working its way down his shaft until Serena had half of his long member in her mouth, sucking intensely on the head as she withdrew. He looked up at Yvonne who was watching and grinning. She mouthed the words, "I told you." He only nodded and dropped his head back on the bed as the sucking and oral delight continued.

The young woman was voracious, sucking and stroking his cock as if her life depended on it. If he hadn't had just climaxed with Yvonne he would have in Serena's mouth. But with his pent up load expelled, he was able to lay back and enjoy the intense sensations of Serena's talented mouth and hands. She soon ended her oral pleasures and began removing her bedclothes in a rush to have him. She straddled him once naked, prepared to take him from on top. He could see she had maintained her personal grooming, as her sex was smooth and glistening with her arousal. He didn't know what to expect. Would she take him in the proper way or the forbidden? After he had taken her virginity they never again enjoyed this pleasure, focusing on preparation and the Master's coming.

Her desires became apparent when she began fingering her sex and lubricating her forbidden hole as if she was still in captivity. He kept quiet, letting her stay in control. If this was what she desired he would not question it. When she was sufficiently prepared, she rose up high on her knees, grabbed his throbbing shaft behind her and pulled him vertical. Easing down onto his bulbous head, she easily opened and took his wide cock into her bowels as if he had never left.

Ecstasy enthralled his cock from head to balls. Her tight ass gripped the whole of his length as she descended onto him. She moaned in pleasure, grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them as her bottom made contact with his body in full penetration. She looked amazing, her young tight body aroused and stimulated, her dark hair braided for sleeping. She began moving up and down his extensive length almost as aggressively as she had sucked him. She continued to fondle her own breasts so Henri went for her young, tight sex and stimulated clitoris. She screamed in rapture as he fingered her and ran his thumb up and over her nub several times, as she rode him.

She had not lost any of her preparations, taking him fast and deep as if no time had passed from the day the Master had arrived. He knew she would desire his semen in her mouth, probably had been craving it as much as what she was doing then. Henri watched this young beauty work his shaft in and out of her body with much enjoyment. He knew what she wanted and he was most willing to help her. Suddenly Yvonne appeared at the bedside and sat down on the edge next to them. She placed her hand on Henri's chest and together they watched Serena labor in her goal.

All the anticipation and time she had waited, made her climax burst forth quickly. He knew she was in the grips of a powerful orgasm when he felt her body constrict and clench upon his cock. She suppressed her scream of ecstasy and then began laughing as if she had done something humorous. Yvonne was giggling as well. Henri meant to ask them why but he was overcome with pleasure as Serena's constricting ass, milked his cock with exquisite perfection.

"You stopped yourself from screaming," Yvonne said laughing.

"I know... I didn't want to wake myself if this was a dream," Serena giggled back.

"This is not a dream, sister. Henri is here... enjoy him."

"Oh, I am, sister... I most assuredly am," Serena said, as she continued to climax and ride Henri, making up for lost time.

Pleasure was increasing in Henri's shaft. Even having ejaculated not long before, Serena's aggressive movements and convulsing ass were doing wonders to his cock. His fingers were coated with her secretions and as she would rise off him, he lathered his shaft with them. His large orbs grew tight among his firm shaft as he began to near climax. Serena continued to rapidly move up and down, building her pleasure up once again. He watched her pinch her nipples, tugging them away from her exquisite breasts before fondling them with her palms. A light sheen of perspiration appeared on the beautiful young woman in her efforts and Henri's pleasure increased to a heightened state.

She had to work longer and harder to gain orgasm but she did so as the night began to be called dawn. Her body gave in to the pleasure and her climax overwhelmed her this time, forcing her to fall forward onto Henri's chest, shaking and convulsing upon his almost climaxing cock. He was on the verge and almost came inside her but held out knowing she would most likely want him to supply her with his effluent in her favorite way. He rolled her over, maintaining his penetration into her tight ass and sat back onto his knees, lifting her legs in the same motion.

He began to thrust into her before her climax had ended. She could not suppress her screams this time and began panting and calling out loudly in pure delight of passion. His cock expanded with in her, his pleasure peaked. He held his muscles tight, pulling out of her quivering ass and as he did, she reacted as he knew she would. Sitting up, the young Serena reached forward, taking hold of his cock and pulling him to her open mouth, just as his muscles gave in and the first torrent of semen sprayed from his purple head. She caught it perfectly in her mouth, stroking him for another and opening her mouth as wide as she could. The next burst splattered off her upper teeth and she lowered him as she stroked the next burst down across her tongue. Several more filled her mouth as she pulled him closer and sucked the remaining load in to her mouth. Releasing him with an audible pop, she swallowed the extent of his plentiful load and licked her lips for the remains.

"Oh, by the ancients I have missed that!" she called out, almost vibrating with pleasure and glee.

"It was good I remembered to withdraw upon my climax," Henri said.

"Oh yes, my lord, very well indeed. But I'm afraid I've spent you and now. Yvonne will have to wait to have you for herself."

"I can wait, sister," Yvonne said, giving Henri a half grin.

"Dawn is upon us," Henri said, falling over on the bed.

"You should sleep, you must be exhausted from your travels and now no sleep," Yvonne said. "You rest; Serena and I will take care of everything."

Henri was overcome with fatigue and was out before she had spoken the last word.

12