The Master, His Cherry and Their New Pet

Story Info
A Master and his slave/wife adopt a human pet.
1.9k words
3.91
24k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cece3457
cece3457
98 Followers

Master and His wife Cherry walk into the human pet store one day. T/they have given it A LOT of thought and decided that T/they are finally ready for a human pet of T/their own.

A salesman greets them, hoping to be of assistance.

"May I help You in any way?" the salesman asks.

"Yes," Master answers "W/we would like a human pet of O/our own. W/we have given this decision a lot of thought and decided that it was finally the right time for U/us to get one."

"Oh...of course Sir." The salesman answers. "Right this way."

He leads Y/you T/two to the back of the store where the human pets are. The salesman starts listing the characteristics of the human pet inside each cage. You stop him before he goes any further.

You have allowed Your Cherry to go browse through the human pets to see if there is one to her liking while You listen to the salesman's inane prattle.

Suddenly Miss Cherry comes up to You and says "Master, i have found the perfect pet Sir!"

You and the salesperson follow Miss Cherry to the back of the shop where all the well trained human pets are kept. Miss Cherry stops in front of my cage. You peer inside, but all You can see is a body resting on its side.

You say to the salesman "Is there anyway we can see this one better?"

The salesman grabs a remote from my cage and presses a button on it. Inside the cage, I scream painfully as I scramble up into a sitting position, showing off all my assets.

"Ah yes Sir! I also believe this pet would make both You and the Mistress VERY HAPPY. She is extremely well trained and VERY obedient!" The salesman exclaims. "However she does have a tendency to doubt herself at times...that is the one thing we here at the pet store are trying to break her of" the salesperson looks down in shame as he says this.

The salesperson opens the cage and drags me out. "Perhaps a "test run" is in order?" He tells Y/you.

The salesman then drags me to a bench where he has me lay flat on my back. He then gestures for Miss Cherry to mount my face. Miss Cherry does so after looking to You for approval. i hear the salesman tell me to bring the Mistress to orgasm with just my mouth.

i begin by licking Miss Cherry's inner thighs and feeling Her shudder in pleasure on top of me. i then gently begin to nibble Her clit. Then i draw a figure 8 on Her pussy with my tongue. All the while my own cunt is crying out for relief...but like a good pet, i ignore the throbbing, aching need between my legs and just focus on Cherry's pleasure. i finally manage to get Her to flood my mouth with Her juices.

She is unsteady when She dismounts my face, so You and the salesman help her down. When Miss Cherry recovers Herself enough to look down at my face, She sees it is streaked with Her juices. Without a word, She leans down and laps her juices from my face.

When She is done...She gets on Her knees and looks up at You with the begging eyes.

You look into Cherry's begging eyes and find that Cherry really wants me to be Your pet...and You can not deny Cherry anything so You say to the salesperson "We'll take this one."

After the salesman gets me ready to leave, i am taken to Your car where Miss Cherry holds the door open for me. i hastily step in and kneel on the floor in the backseat. Miss Cherry tells me sweetly to sit in the seat and put on my seatbelt. i look to You for permission to do as she says. You nod as i climb up and put the seatbelt on.

i am nervous...as i now belong to this couple...T/they can literally do whatever T/they want with me and i would have no choice but to comply.

i hear Miss Cherry hesitantly ask permission to sit in the backseat with me to calm me down. You say "Go ahead my dear."

i scoot over and make room for Miss Cherry as she gets in beside me...i keep my eyes glued to the floorboards because i have not been given permission to raise my eyes and look at the divine goddess that is Cherry. i feel her cradle my head in her lap and proceed to stroke my hair. i look to You in the rearview mirror to see Your reaction to all this coddling Cherry is doing to me, but to my surprise Your attention is focused on the road. When You finally do glance back at U/us, i can see a smile in Your eyes as well as hear it in the question that comes out of Your mouth.

You gently say "Pet what is your name?"

i whisper as i have been taught "my name is whatever my new Owners decide my name shall be...if they choose to bestow this pet with a name i shall wear it with pride and honor."

Miss Cherry asks me "Pet, why did you scream in the pet store earlier?"

i look to You for permission to answer her. Upon receiving it, i reply "Mistress, my collar is equipped with several punishments. The salesman must have pressed the "S" button on the remote which delivers a painful and powerful shock right to my clit Mistress."

"Oh really?" i hear the Master say from the front seat "And where is the punishment remote now pet?"

"i believe if You or the Mistress were to look in the bag with all the papers that You got from the pet store...You will find it Master." i whisper.

The Master nods to Mistress Cherry to look in the bag. Mistress Cherry finds many papers with titles like "How to properly care for Your human pet" and "Is it time for toilet training?" until she finally pulls out the dreaded punishment remote, which she hands to You.

You glance at the remote(because You are still driving) and notice there are other buttons. You ask "what are the other buttons for?"

i gulp and whisper "You can also program Your own punishments into the remote as well Master."

"Interesting" i shudder as i hear You say the word "very interesting" i shudder even more.

Miss Cherry just continues to hold me as You think of all the punishments You can put on the punishment remote

i just cry and sob in Miss Cherry's arms and hope my new Master will be merciful in dealing out the punishments.

Suddenly the driver's window opens and through my tears i can see something shiny and black fly out of it...my heart soars and i again break down in tears as i realize it is the punishment remote.

i want to ask my Master why He did that...but i know i shouldnt bother my Master or my Mistress with questions. If T/they want me to know, then T/they will tell me.

"Pet" Master says from the front seat, drawing my attention "I will not punish you needlessly, but make no mistake I WILL punish you when you have done something to deserve a punishment."

When W/we finally arrive at Your house, i quickly get out of the car then hurry to assist my Master and Mistress out by opening Their doors.

It is only right that i carry their bags in as well so i enter Their car one more time and get the few bags that the pet store gave them.

i know i have to wait for permission to enter Their home so i stand outside in the cold with the bags and my head bowed.

When the Master notices that i have not followed Them inside...He looks around for me. Cherry notices as well...but She has a suspicion that i am just out of sight of the front door, the bitter cold biting into my skin as i wait patiently for permission to enter.

She goes to check and when She sees me, She smirks and says "What are you waiting for?"

i keep my voice monotone as i explain "Mistress, please forgive this unworthy pet...but she is waiting for permission to enter the home of her Master and Mistress."

Mistress Cherry nods, Her suspicions confirmed as she says "Come inside."

i reply "Yes Mistress" as i step inside, my body reveling in the warm air for a moment.

As i remember my place, i drop to my knees, not daring to raise my eyes to see the divine form of the goddess.

Miss Cherry orders me to follow Her...W/we go into Y/your bedroom where Miss Cherry instructs me to lie on the bed.

i hesitate because i have been taught that slave and pets are not allowed on the bed...but i know better than to disobey a direct order from one of my betters...so i hesitantly climb up on the bed, spreading my arms and legs...the next thing i know is Miss Cherry is on Her knees lapping at my core.

i try to protest saying "Mistress what are You doing Ma'am? A pet such as i, is not deserving of the great pleasure of having her cunt eaten out."

"Hush pet...it is the Master's will that I eat you out before He sticks His majestic rod in you and please stop calling me 'Mistress' i am a sub just like you" Miss Cherry says.

"Oh forgive this pet Miss for improperly addressing you" i beg Her.

"you are forgiven pet" she says just as the Master comes in.

"pet" Master says "just relax and enjoy the pleaure that cherry is giving you."

i submissively reply "yes Master" as i let cherry have her way with me.

Cherry begins to lick up and down my spread thighs until she gets to my flower...then she dives in and starts to nibble on my clit...her tongue curls and i can feel myself on the edge of orgasm.

i begin pleading "Oh Master please may this worthless pet cum Sir...she knows she is not worthy of the privilege of cumming Sir...but she begs You to please allow Your little cunt this great honor."

You are moved by my earnest begging and You relent and allow me to cum.

i cum thanking You over and over again "Oh thank You Master...thank You Sir for allowing a worthless pet such as i the great privilege and honor of cumming."

as i am thanking You, You slam Your majestic cock into my aching cunt. i can feel my walls tighten around Your majestic scepter. i can also feel Miss Cherry lapping at Your balls to encourage You to flood my cunt with Your holy cum.

Your balls finally tighten and Miss Cherry backs away...as You flood my unworthy cunt with Your royal cum.

while i am in a daze from that rough fucking that You have given me...You languidly crawl up to lie beside me...i try to distance myself from You...but Miss Cherry is on my other side, effectively trapping me in the middle.

You softly stoke my hair and whisper in my ear "thank you, pet."

i make a sound of contentment deep in my throat, before falling asleep in between my new Owners.

cece3457
cece3457
98 Followers