The Master Next Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Rich black neighbor changes the lives of a young sub couple.
7.1k words
4.6
143.8k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkersex
darkersex
283 Followers

This is the 1st part of a series. Let me know if you like it.

*****

Lauren didn't know what was happening to her. Her body was on fire but all she felt was overwhelming pleasure.

She looked around but there was only blackness. She could make out flashes of dark limbs and skin.

She tried moving but a heavy force pinned her from above. Something powerful. Thrusting into her and taking her breath away.

She writhed from the heat building between her legs but could do nothing as the furnace engulfed her. It was like she was being simultaneously torn apart and made whole for the first time. She felt powerless but alive, all flames and liquid. And the heat at her core kept building.

Through the pleasure filled disorientation she saw a bright light barreling towards her. The thrusting intensified and she was almost there. She was so very close. She would burst through into the light any second, exploding like supernova.

But then the shrill whine of her phone's alarm clock exploded beside her head instead.

Her eyes shot open and the blast of sunlight evaporated her wet dream and the sweet release that had been just moments away. Lauren moaned as the pleasure faded, one hand still fondling her soaking sex beneath her long sleep shirt.

Then she remembered that she was on an inflatable mattress. And that they'd just spent their 1st night in their new apartment. She turned over and shook her boyfriend, Casey. They had to get up. The movers would be there soon.

--

Sure enough, just as they were brewing the 1st pot of coffee in their new home they heard the rumble of the moving truck outside. They took their mugs and walked out to the porch, as the movers were backing into a space out front.

Lauren stood sipping her coffee as Casey went down to meet the movers and prepared to unload the boxes filled with their lives.

While her mind was on the moment her body was still coming down from the mysterious erotic dream. She swept her long red hair from her face but almost choked on her coffee as the two dark skinned, heavily built black men stepped down from the truck.

They both were about 5,11" and looked like they spent all their free time at the gym. They were similarly dressed in sweats and t's and the arms of their shirts strained against their large biceps. The one with sunglasses and the short cropped hair stepped up to greet Casey and she was amazed at how her skinny white boyfriend was dwarfed by the black stud.

After watching them swap greetings and a few instructions, Lauren stood to the side as the big men made their way up the stairs, effortlessly carrying a large sectional sofa between them. They greeted her as they approached but Lauren just smiled and lifted her cup to hide her hot cheeks. She was more focused on their flexing muscles and the obvious bulges in the front of their sweatpants.

Over the next few hours the 4 of them lifted boxes and moved furniture and Lauren took every opportunity to enjoy the image of the two gorgeous men grunting and flexing around their new apartment.

By noon the sun was high and scalding and Lauren looked on with barely concealed lust as shirts were discarded and their tight muscles glistened in the sun. Her thoughts raced back to her dream and the feeling of being overpowered and filled completely. She flushed at the thought of being taken and sandwiched between the powerful hunks.

--

Later that evening, after the movers had left, Lauren and Casey sat on the front steps sipping cold beers and taking in their new neighborhood. They'd been together almost 4 years and made the move across country after Casey landed good job at a tech company in Silicon Valley. The job promised long hours and a heavy workload but his salary alone was more than both of theirs back home combined.

They were both looking forward to new adventures on the west coast and Casey had mentioned hiking, beaches and exploring the North Bay vineyards as things he was eager to try.

But unknown to her boyfriend, Lauren's aspirations were quite different. Her primary goal was to find out if there was any truth to the Bay Area's reputation as a sexual Mecca. She was attractive-5,6" with long flowing red hair and a thick curvy figure, but leaned heavily towards the geeky side of the spectrum and had only limited sexual experiences.

The few sex partners she'd had were decent as best and Casey's enthusiasm had made him one of the standouts. He'd do anything to please her, and at first it had been enough. He'd lick her box and stab away at her pussy with all the skill he could muster.

But at the end of the day the sex was still only slightly better than average and over the last couple of years Lauren had felt a greater and greater desire for more.

She loved Casey dearly and had no intention of leaving him. But their was only so much she could do with his 5 inch penis and mediocre oral. And watching those two dark, chiseled bodies flexing and sweating under the hot sun had only added fuel to one of her most intense fantasies.

Since her sex life was less than satisfactory, she'd taken to reading erotic stories online and had been most turned on by the stories featuring hard core interracial sex. She'd never been with a black man but it was more lack of opportunity than lack of interest, having lived most of her life in a small, mostly white suburban town.

But many nights, after Casey had sweated and pumped away but left her ultimately unsatisfied, Laren would find herself in front of the computer reading the debaucherous tales and thrusting her long black rubber dildo into her underused sex.

As her orgasm overtook her she'd usually imagine Casey sitting nearby, restrained and lusting as her a strong black lover pleasured her in ways he never could. The thought of her boyfriend watching would inevitably take her over the edge into a screaming climax.

One night right before the move, her late night masturbation session had been extra loud and Casey had come in to investigate. That had led to the hottest experience of her life as she'd made him lick her come from the large black dick while she masturbated and imagined that it was a real cock they were both sharing.

But that had been a one time thing. And Lauren was beyond sexually frustrated. And now that she'd upended her life for him moved cross country, she was eager to see what kind of fun she and her boyfriend could get into. Whether he knew about it or not.

--

Unfortunately it soon became clear that the couple's schedule didn't allow much time for adventure, sexual or otherwise.

In North Carolina Lauren had been a manager at a high end clothing store and it'd been fairly easy to transfer to the chain's San Francisco location. She worked downtown in the bustling financial district and was usually home early with plenty of time for fun.

But Casey had a more grueling schedule and his 4 hour round trip commute to Silicon Valley meant that Lauren had a lot of time to herself. And despite their plans for grand adventures, when they did go out it was usually just bar hopping with some of the other programmers from Casey's company. Not exactly the sexiest entourage.

That meant Lauren had plenty of free time for wine, fantasies and long walks with Misfit, her Welsh Corgi. During her walks around the neighborhood she met quite a few of her neighbors and started to pick up to local gossip.

Most of it was the usual harmless pleasantries, but one piece of information piqued her curiosity. Several people, mentioned the big house on the corner, and it's handsome, apparently very well off black owner. The women she talked to all mentioned how handsome he was and Lauren could hear the traces of longing when they mentioned his name. Malik Masters.

--

One night, as they were cleaning up the dinner dishes Lauren mentioned what she'd found out about the house on the corner. The neighbors had also said that he was some kind of tech entrepreneur or something and Lauren figured Casey might be interested since they shared the same line of work.

"Oh" Casey said, "Oh! Him! Do you know who that is? I found out a couple of days ago and forgot to tell you."

"That's Malik Masters," Casey emphasised the name like he was someone famous that Lauren should know. She just stared at him blankly.

"He's that hot shit venture capitalist guy. He runs Master Plan Ventures." He gave her an expectant look, like he was waiting for the light bulb to go on any time now.

"They're the ones that brought Livecast a couple of months ago. And just funded a Series A round on Timechat. Everyone in The Valley is trying to kiss up to him."

Casey spoke of the man with almost reverence, like he was talking about his favorite sports player or some Hollywood crush.

"He's supposed to be some kind of business genius. He's pretty young too and I bet he's rich as hell. I'm telling you Lauren, if you want to get into tech you gotta know this stuff. You've gotta at least know the big players."

They plopped onto the couch and Casey grabbed the controller and a large bong before settling in. He kept talking but Lauren had stopped listening and was drifting into fantasy, her thoughts on their increasingly interesting new neighbor.

After that night she made it a point to walk Misfit in the direction of the big house on the corner in hopes of catching a better look at the man she'd been hearing so much about.

--

One Friday night she was drunk and horny.

She'd declined to meet Casey and his friends for a night of shots and bar hopping and had spent the evening drinking wine and surfing the internet. She'd made her way to her favorite erotica site and was scrolling through her saved stories when Misfit appeared yapping at her heels.

"Hey girl, I guess you need to go huh?" Lauren said before grabbing the dog's collar and heading towards the door.

So far her efforts to catch a glimpse of her mysterious neighbor had been unsuccessful, but as she watched as Misfit sniff through the shrubs in front of his big house a deep voice startled her from behind.

"How are you liking the neighborhood so far?"

Lauren jumped and turned and looked through the metal gate and up into the face of the gorgeous man standing on the porch just above her.

It was a warm night in the city and the 6 feet of dark chocolate muscle was leaned against the porch column wearing nothing but sweatpants and a smile.

Clean shaven with a sharp jawline, she placed his age somewhere in his late 30's. He exuded power and had the quiet confidence of a man who knew could have whatever he wanted. And despite the friendliness in his voice, the way he looked at Lauren suggested that he'd just discovered his next conquest.

The look she gave him with a similar intensity and intent. "Oh, it's great. Yeah" Lauren said. "My boyfriend and I just moved into 304."

She moved closer to the gate and stuck her hand through. He stepped down off the porch and her eyes followed his broad shoulders down to the v of his torso and further to the visible bulge in the front of his sweats, swaying like a heavy vine as he descended the stairs.

"I'm Lauren" she said with a quick smile and a slight, almost unconscious thrusting forward of her chest, like she was offering herself to him.

"Hello Lauren. I'm Malik." He stepped forward and embraced her hand, caressing it and sending an electric jolt shot straight to Lauren's pussy.

"Little late to be walking your dog alone."

"Yeah, Casey-my boyfriend-is out drinking with friends and someone has to take care of business, right?" She looked up at him from across the front yard, expectantly.

"Well, boys will be boys I suppose" Malik swigged the beer and looked back at her. "But that doesn't sound like much fun for you."

"Yeah," Lauren sullenly. "I guess not."

"Well why don't you come over and hang out with me? I've had a long week and I could use some attractive company to help me unwind."

Lauren wanted to jump the fence right then and there. She took a minute, like she was considering the suggestion, but she was really just eyeing the hard angles of his chest muscles and the way they flexed when he moved. She wanted badly to run her hands and tongue over him there.

"Sure why not" she said as nonchalantly as possible. "Just let me go drop off the animal."

Lauren walked quickly back to the house to drop of the small dog. She swayed her hips a little more sensually as she walked away, hoping to give him a good parting shot and instill even a fraction of the arousal she felt.

She quickly changed into a short jean skirt and a low hanging white shirt before heading back out the door. She could see he was back on the porch and the powerful outline of his silhouette made her pussy pulse in anticipation of what could be coming up.

As Lauren approached, the large metal fence buzzed opened and she walked somewhat nervously to the bottom of the stairs. She looked up at the godlike man above her, starting with the thick log in his pants and working her eyes up his chiselled physique.

Malik welcomed her to his house and held the door while she entered. She had expected his home to be nice, but was still impressed as she stepped into the high ceilinged foyer, that extended up two stories. Apparently Malik had gutted the entire inside of the house and fashioned it into his own discrete mansion.

Malik saw how in awe she was but didn't point it out. He'd been watching the thick redhead gliding around the neighborhood since they'd moved in and now that she was inside here, he had more interesting plans that discussing home decor.

Malik had lived in the neighborhood all of his life and owned several properties in the area. He was well known and respected in the community and always knew everything that happened on his block. He'd known all about Lauren and Casey soon after they'd moved in.

He was also an excellent judge of character and from conversations with the neighbors and watching her walk around the block he'd pegged Lauren for what she was immediately-an undersexed, hot piece of ass just looking for the right opportunity to let it all hang out. Malik had been biding his time and preparing to give her just such an opportunity.

He wasn't worried about her boyfriend. If Malik was anything he was persuasive, and he always got what he wanted. And as he thought more seriously about seducing the young redhead he was confident that her young boyfriend would have no objections once he presented him with an offer he could not refuse.

"Let's go into the living room" he said, after taking a moment to admire her thick thighs and the sexy curve of her ass.

"Can I get you a drink" he asked, moving towards the kitchen.

"Yes, please. Vodka if you have it" Lauren sunk back into the plush sofa and admired the elegant decor. The walls were cream with lush accents of blues and purples and large paintings and expensive looking artwork surrounded her. She leaned back on the couch and waited expectantly for his return.

Malik came back and handed her a delicious pink drink before sliding down on the other end of the couch, where they talked and drank and exchanged back stories. He was lighthearted and a good listener and Lauren felt herself warming to him quickly and not just because he was one of the sexiest men she'd ever seen.

His easy manner, and the strong sweet drinks that she was knocking back, made her more at ease and chatty. And soon she was opening up and complaining that so far she hadn't had many chances for new adventures. She explained how she'd hoped that her new life would be much more exciting than the one she left in her boring small town.

"So." Malik smiled. "You want to get into some trouble?" There was a particular spark in his eye.

"Well, kinda." She squirmed under his sexy gaze. "I mean you only live once, right?"

"Of course. Nothing wrong with that. A sexy woman like you deserves all the fun she can handle" he said with a wink and sly smirk that made Lauren's knees tremble and her pussy throb.

"So what kind of adventure are you looking for?" He looked at her expectantly.

Lauren's eyes travelled over his rock hard abs. What she wanted was to trace her tongue over every inch of his body. Her mind flashed back to all the stories she'd read that started exactly like this. The young white woman alone with the attractive black man. She wanted to be one of the women in those stories. This was exactly the adventure she was hoping for.

"Uh," she blushed. "I'm not sure, exactly."

Malik chuckled. He knew she was almost ready. He'd had many white women in her place and knew that all she needed was a little more encouragement and she would be his to use completely.

"That's ok Lauren." he picked up the TV remote and moved closer to her on the couch. "I know exactly what you need."

He clicked the remote and the large flat screen across from them blazed to life. On the screen a young redhead woman, who looked a lot like her, was on a bed on her stomach as a large black man thrust into her. The look of pleasure on the woman's face was unmistakable and Lauren felt herself immediately getting wet.

"I was just enjoying some fine cinema before you came in." Malik said, without the least bit of awkwardness.

"We can switch to something else if you'd like. But you said you wanted new adventures."

"No," Lauren said, not taking her eyes off the screen. "I'm...fine."

But she was anything but fine. Her nipples were hard as diamonds underneath her shirt and she could feel the wetness beginning between her legs. Malik knew it'd only be a short time before she'd be getting exactly what she was watching so aptly.

Chuckling to himself, he reached over to the side table and picked up a joint that had been sitting in the ashtray. He lit it and took a few puffs before passing it to Lauren, whose attention had shifted back to the scene on screen. She took a pull and held it before exhaling. After just that hit she could feel herself getting hazy. This was really good stuff. She took a couple more tokes then snuggled closer to Malik's chest.

She wasn't at all disturbed when his big arm moved around her and pulled her even closer. Lauren could feel her breath quicken but she tried to just relax and go with the moment.

Onscreen the black man was on his back and the redhead was sensually riding him as she faced the camera with half shut eyes. She ground herself onto the huge dick as her wetness ran down her legs. Lauren could feel herself throbbing and rubbed her thighs together to ease the fire burning between them.

Of course Malik noticed the change in her demeanor, the same way he noticed how her hand had begun to casually trace along the lines of his abs.

"So what do you think so far?" He looked down at her and passed her the weed again. The question broke her out of spell and she realized that she was probably not doing a very good job of hiding her arousal.

"It's really good." She couldn't lie, this was the most amazing sex she'd ever seen. It was exactly what she needed. What she hoped she'd be getting very soon.

"Oh shit" she said as the black man picked up the redhead and tossed her onto the bed on her back. She got a look at the man's cock for the first time and was in awe.

"How big is that dick?" She said in amazement. "It's unbelievable!"

"11 inches" Malik took a sip of beer as the man on the screen spread the redhead's legs and prepared to spear her again.

"How can you tell?" Lauren couldn't take her eyes off the screen as she watched the woman taking on the massive cock.

Malik stayed silent but she got her answer as the camera panned up for the 1st time and she saw the man's face. Malik's face. His firm jaw was set as he drilled into the woman so hard it seemed like he would break her in two.

darkersex
darkersex
283 Followers
12