The Master of Truth 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,625 Followers

I felt lighter, as though my utter domination of Aaron had filled the hole that our breakup had left inside of me. I stared down at my ex as my cum dripped down her throat and onto her heaving breasts and she gasped for air, all the while wantonly plunging her fingers deep inside of herself and coming closer and closer to the release she desired.

That's not happening, I thought with a surge of wicked satisfaction. "Stop," I told her, and I gave her a stern look as she glanced up at me with a look of confusion.

"You." I ordered, pointing at Kristi. "Knees."

Biting her full lips seductively, my busty Asian slut sank to her knees next to Aaron.

"Get me ready again," I told her, and she grinned.

"Anything you say, Sir," Kristi murmured in a breathy, ardor-filled voice. Grabbing the hem of her top, she pulled it over her head, her breasts bouncing free and revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Do you like my titties, Sir?" she asked submissively, hazel eyes staring up into mine as she pinched and played with her hardening nipples. "They're yours. My mouth is yours. My pussy is yours. I belong to you."

Holy fuck. This girl is a pro. I was getting hard again just watching her writhe and moan at my feet, plunging two of her fingers deep inside of her snatch and fucking herself, all the while meeting my gaze with a look of fiery desire.

"Show me," I told her, swallowing down my groan of bliss as she took my still-sensitive cock in her mouth.

"You're going to watch," I told Aaron as my ex, with what looked like buckets of my seed still coating her skin, gazed with lust at her friend and Kristi sucked me expertly. I was growing hard again already, a seeming miracle. "Then, you're going to go home tonight and play with yourself fantasizing about me. Fantasizing about this." I pulled my length from Kristi's hot, willing mouth and rubbed the head of my cock across Aaron's lips.

Aaron opened her mouth and leaned forward to take me in once more, but I pulled back. "Ah-ah," I said, clicking my fingers at Kristi, who resumed her attentions. I sighed as my eyes rolled back.

"But you won't be able to cum," I continued, "because only my cock can do that to you. Do you understand?"

Aaron's voice was huskier than usual, her throat raw from taking my entire manhood. "Yes..." Her eyes were downcast.

"Good," I told her. "You can leave now."

She stood slowly, my cum still splashed across her face and throat. For a moment, I wanted her to walk back with evidence of my domination on her face, the final humiliation. But then I relented. "Wash up before you go."

She nodded glumly and left. There was a bathroom down the hallway where she could clean off the mark of my ownership.

"Now..." I said, turning my eyes to my newest toy.

Kristi looked up at me, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked me back to full mast. "-es, -ir?" she asked, her words muffled as she swallowed my shaft. She seemed utterly unaffected by the fact that her roommate had just been used and kicked to the curb.

"Let's see what we can do with you." I slid out of her mouth and leaned down. Despite her amazing curves, Kristi felt light in my arms as I lifted her up and threw her down on my bed. In an instant, her shorts and panties were across the room and I was kneeling between her legs, cock poised to penetrate her entrance. I could tell she was aching for me, the heat of her desire radiating from her core like an oven, and I was ready to give in to the moment.

I'm the master of the fucking universe, I thought. Then, I spread Kristi's tanned thighs even further apart and plunged inside of her. Her body welcomed me, her tight tunnel wrapping around me like a glove as I plowed her metaphorical fields.

Kristi cried out with pleasure, cumming around my cock as I split her lithe little body in two with my length. I gripped her by the hips and kept going as her body spasmed and clenched, savagely pounding inside like I owned her.

I'd never fucked a woman without a condom before, and the sensation was magical — everything felt more sensitive and immediate, overwhelming my senses. She was so wet that I had no trouble slipping all the way inside her, bottoming out as I filled her to the brim.

Kristi's delicate hands were never still, one reaching down to play with her clit and the other reaching up to run down my chest and tightly-clenched abs, then across her breasts to tug and pinch her nipples.

I growled, then slid out of her and grabbed her by the hips. With a powerful movement, I flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her back onto her hands and knees.

"Yes, Sir!" she cried. "Take me any way you want! However you want! Whenever you wantttttttt!" My gorgeous Asian slut trailed off in a wordless moan of pleasure as I spanked her ass, leaving a red handprint as she arched back and let out a cry of passion at the sensation of electric pleasure. I lined up and rammed into her, not trying to be gentle, wanting her to feel every raw sensation. I slid in and out of her over and over, my cock hitting her g-spot as I gave her pleasure like no man had ever given her before. She had given herself fully over to me, and I loved it.

"What are you?" I asked in a growling voice, pounding her slick tunnel with a will.

"Your slut!" she cried out, grinding back against me and driving me deeper. "Your sextoy! Your fuckdoll! Your personal whore!"

Fuckfuckfuck! I let out a grunt as my world dissolved and I came, my cock spasming powerfully with my second massive orgasm of the evening.

As my hot, sticky seed coated her inner walls, Kristi's body gave itself over to the pleasure and she collapsed into the pillows, her mind overwhelmed as she bucked and bounced back against me and a tremendous wave of ecstasy crashed over her.

I slid out of my gorgeous Asian fucktoy, exhausted, but immeasurably happy.

As I collapsed into bed next to my new slut, a strange thought passed through my mind. I grinned a blissed out grin. Thank god I suck at math.

***

The Master of Truth series will be continued in the coming days (if it pleases you guys to read more). To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica or any of my other platforms. Your support means a lot, as I'm working hard to submit a free story every day or two for your enjoyment.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,625 Followers
12