The Master of Truth 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait... What if...? "Oh, fuck yes," I groaned loudly, and waited for Juliana to shoot us a petrified glance and her friend to stick her head around the door to see what was going on.

Instead, my gorgeous calculus professor continued her chit-chat with the mystery woman as though there weren't two horny twenty-somethings rutting away a dozen feet away from them.

No. Fucking. Way. I slid deeper inside of Kristi's body, palming her pert bubble butt in both hands. I let myself moan again with pleasure, feeling the tight grip of her body sheathing me perfectly. Then, as the realization hit me, so did my climax. I can control more than just people, I thought. I can control... Everything.

I came. Loudly. Kristi joined me. And no one heard a sound.

***

I opened the door to my apartment and my jaw hit the carpet.

Juliana was ravishing. Her hair was down and fell past her shoulders in a blonde cascade. She wore a tight little white dress that made her tits look fantastic and high heels that made her a little taller than I was, standing there in my socks. In a word, she was...

Breathtaking.

My professor was also wringing her hands and shifting her weight from side to side nervously.

"Come in," I told her, and she hastened inside. "Worried someone will see you?" I asked with a laugh, and her look of anxiety told me that she was.

"You're not worried," I told her, trying to put her at ease. "In fact, coming over to fuck one of your brightest students is an incredible turn on. Understood?" I gave her a look that was jokingly stern, and she smiled, a relieved look crossing her face.

Her smile was gorgeous, all sparkling white teeth and those beautiful, full lips. Damn... I could feel my cock already swelling in my pants. Juliana's entire posture changed as she relaxed, her tits popping out as she let her shoulders drop back and her hips rolling as she shifted her weight to rest mostly on one leg.

"So, Logan," she murmured, her bright blue eyes burning into my brown ones. "What does my favorite student have planned for the evening?"

From the bedroom, I heard Kristi's voice as she called lightheartedly, "Do you have someone new for us to play with, Sir?" I grinned and sucked in a happy breath. "Come with me," I told Juliana, grabbing her cool hand and pushing the door closed behind her.

I let my hand slide down my teacher's back to rest on her firm ass as we walked to the bedroom, massaging the firm flesh and making her moan and lean against me. Her lips pressed against my ear in a soft kiss and then her teeth nibbled at the tip.

"I want you..." she murmured, her breath hot on my skin. "I want you to take me... Sir."

Oh, fuck. Hearing the title Kristi had given me coming from the sultry lips of my gorgeous blonde professor was more than a turn on. If my cock hadn't been hardening before, it now swelled as blood rushed from my brain down below the waistband of my sweatpants.

We entered my bedroom. Kristi lounged naked on the bed, her body writhing from one sensuous pose to the next as she arched her back and played languidly with her clit. Her smooth, tan skin was perfect and unblemished, and I couldn't wait to see how it contrasted with Juliana's paler coloring. Sitting Juliana on the edge of the bed, I tucked a wayward hair behind her ear and stared into her eyes. I could tell that her breath was speeding up, and her pupils were dilated as she stared hungrily at me.

"You want me," I said firmly, staring into her eyes. "You are so horny you can barely control yourself. You want to be mine, under my power. You want my cock in your body, in all of your holes. You want — mmph!"

Juliana cut me off by lunging forward and grasping my face in both hands, covering my mouth with hers. Her lips were soft and tasted of vanilla, and I melted into her arms, her firm breasts cushioning me as she fell back onto the bed with me on top.

Holy... My professor was a good kisser, no two ways to say it. Our tongues danced, and I could feel my cock growing hard against her belly. I pulled back, panting, and stared into her face as her hands brushed down my body, my arms and across my hips. "What do you want?" I demanded breathlessly.

"You, Sir..." the older woman told me, her voice filled with longing. Her hand reached between my legs and stroked the hardness she found there. "You on top of me and your amazing cock inside of me. Dominating me. Mastering me. Commanding me..."

I groaned, then felt another pair of hands as Kristi joined Juliana and me at the end of the bed. Her plump lips kissed down my jawline as my bombshell professor stroked wantonly at my cock through my clothes. "I want you too, Sir," she murmured, her tongue flicking across the edge of my ear in a way that was somehow incredibly sensual. "I want to help you fuck your new toy into submission, slowly turning her into a mindless, thoughtless, obedient fucktoy. Just... Like... Me..." Kristi's voice alone was a turn on. She had perfected the art of infusing her words with the ideal blend of submissiveness, obedience and wanton desire.

I unraveled myself from their stroking hands and stood, eyeing my two playmates eagerly. Juliana slipped out of her heels and kicked them aside, then moved to kneel on the bed side by side with my busty Asian sexdoll, mimicking her movements as she slipped a hand between her legs and let the other roam lustfully across her body.

Yes. Oh God yes. I slid my sweatpants and boxers down my legs and kicked them into the corner. My cock sprang free and was immediately the center of attention for the two gorgeous, busty women. I stoked myself slowly, loving their worshipful gazes. Then, I slowly stepped forward, my cock swinging from side to side as I knelt on the bed before Juliana.

Her slim, pale hand immediately reached out and wrapped around my hardness, her cool skin pleasurable on my hot shaft.

Moving slowly, I slid Juliana's dress over her head and discovered, to my delight, that she wore nothing whatsoever underneath. My mouth immediately latched on to one large, pink nipple, the darker areola soon wet from my lashing tongue. Meanwhile, my teacher's experienced hands were making it harder and harder for me to control myself, one gently moving up and down with a perfect rhythm and the other fondling my balls. I grunted as I pulled back and stared into her eyes, blue as the sky. "You want me to fuck you now," I told her, and it wasn't a question.

Juliana nodded eagerly, biting her lip as I turned her around and pushed her onto all fours. I wanted to fuck the older woman from behind, dominating my teacher in the most pleasurable of ways.

Gripping myself at the base of my shaft, I slowly eased the broad head of my cock up and down her smoothly shaven outer folds, teasing her. I could feel the heat radiating outwards from her pussy like an oven, but I wanted to make this experience one to remember. Then, leaning forward, I grasped a handful of her long, silky hair in my fist. "Ready?" I murmured softly.

"Mhmm," Juliana replied, nodding as vigorously as she could with her hair wrapped between my fingers. "Please, Sir, take me now. Fuck my tight little pussy. Make me beg you for more as you pound me over and over until I make you cum..."

Fuck yes. I pushed through her outer rose as I split her in half with my thick cock. It wasn't the lustful ravishing that I generally gave my curvy Asian companion. In fact, I surprised myself by how gentle I was with the older woman, easily stroking in and out of her slick tunnel in time with her rocking hips.

Kristi, my perfect little whore, flipped herself around and slid underneath the other woman's body, instinctively knowing how best to improve the situation. Her large breasts and perky nipples trailed along Juliana's taut stomach until the Asian's head was between her legs, directly beneath the place where I was thrusting in and out of her sopping pussy. Leaning up, Kristi flicked out her tongue across my calculus professor's clit, her pleasure button lighting up at the sensation and sending a shudder of ecstasy through Juliana's entire body.

The blonde goddess's tight pussy clamped down on my cock as she shuddered with pleasure and I groaned as I rode her bareback, my body enjoying every hot, wanton and unadulterated sensation. Slowly, I sped up, my hands kneading her pert asscheeks so that I left red fingerprints on her pale skin.

"Yes. Yes. Yesss..." my professor moaned as I increased the rapidity of my strokes, thrusting all the way in until I was pushing up against the back walls of her womb with every stroke. Kristi moaned into Juliana's clit as the busty Asian played with her own pussy, two fingers thrusting inside of herself and massaging her tight tunnel. Then, suddenly, Juliana dissolved beneath my hands, her body shuddering as she climaxed. I never slowed. In fact, I sped up as her body collapsed into a writhing mess of smooth, pale skin and clenching muscles.

Then, I was joining her in climax, grunting as I sprayed my seed inside her willing womb. My cock spasmed and bucked in her clenching body, blowing strand after strand of jizz up against her inner walls. Finally, I collapsed on top of her, the pair of us rolling over to avoid crushing Kristi's bronzed figure beneath us.

A rolling wave of bliss washed over me as I slowly slid out of my newest plaything. That was good... I thought languidly. Round two later, for sure.

***

Many rounds later I was laying, panting, on the bed with each arm around a gorgeous, equally-exhausted woman. The pillows had been tossed aside, and the sheets and comforter were knotted and bunched all around us in strange sinuous shapes. Out of the silence and cool, evening darkness a question suddenly bubbled to the forefront of my mind. Oh shit...

"Juliana...?" I asked hesitantly. "Do you have a boyfriend or... husband or something...?" I closed my eyes, coming as close as I could to praying without actually reciting the rosary.

"Yes, Sir..." Juliana said, sounding a little troubled for the first time as a furrow appeared between her sculpted eyebrows. "A fiancé. He's a cop. Is that a problem?"

My heart sank into my stomach. "Well, fuck..." I murmured softly to myself. That ain't good.

***

The Master of Truth series will be continued in the coming days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica or any of my other platforms (which you can find in my bio). Your support means a lot, as I'm working hard to submit a free story every few days for your enjoyment.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

12