The Master of Truth 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,624 Followers

"Are you turned on?" I blurted out, my fingers moving down her sides seemingly without my prompting to circle Ariel's clit.

Juliana's sister gasped, the woman who had half an hour ago been biting my head off now putty in my hands. "Yes, sir," she moaned, her body writhing under my touch.

Sir? I'd come to expect the title from Juliana and Kristi, but I hadn't said anything about it to Ariel. "Why?" I asked, bemused.

"Submission turns me on so much," Ariel groaned, unable to mislead me, her voice a sultry hum. "I just want to obey and let myself go, sir. To let you take control and do whatever you want with me."

At her words, I swear several pints of blood rushed from my brain to my cock. My length swelled rapidly, rising upward into an erect flagpole. "Whatever I want?" I murmured, letting the tip of my prick brush against the outer folds of her pussy, sliding across the smoothly shaved skin.

"Anything, sir," the woman agreed, biting her lip and nodding emphatically. The angry, bitchy mask had disappeared. All that remained was an obedient, submissive woman who wanted nothing more than... "Please fuck me, sir. Fill up my tight little pussy with your massive cock. Show me who I belong to. Show me who my new master is..."

Master...? I tasted the title and found it to my liking. Well, I can't say no to an invitation like that. I shifted my hips, pushing aside her outer folds and letting the broad helmet at the tip of my length push through into her entrance. I could feel the heat of her desire radiating outwards like she was a furnace, her legs spreading wide and inviting me in deeper as they wrapped around my hips.

"Yes, Master..." Ariel mewled softly, biting at her full lips. Her brown eyes rolled back in her head as she felt her tight inner tunnels stretched by my girth. "Fuck your slut so good..."

I lost control.

Gripping her hips in my hands I thrust myself balls deep into Ariel's dripping, needy snatch. Her breath caught as she gasped, then it all rushed out as she cried out with pleasure. Her body was pliant and welcoming beneath me, her heels digging into my back and driving me deeper inside as I established a rhythm. My cock split her tight pussy in half, sheathing itself in her hot, wet tunnel as her inner muscles clenched around me, begging me to stay inside of her forever.

"Yes, Master!" she moaned. "Thank you for taking me like I deserve. Fucking your little slut so rough and making her learn her place..."

I grunted and slammed inside of her again, the tip of my cock pushing up against the back walls of her womb and stretching them taut. You're going to feel that in the morning, I thought with a powerful satisfaction as I thrust myself inside over and over, my body knowing exactly what to do to dominate this gorgeous woman. As my cock slid in and out of her slick, needy snatch my thumb circled expertly around her clit, her body writhing with pleasure as I flicked her pleasure button.

"You like that, slut?" I grunted, my voice seeming distant in my ears. "You like being used like a hot little fuckdoll? A sextoy for your master's pleasure?" I didn't know where these words were coming from, but Ariel melted with lust beneath them.

"Yes, Master!" she whined, her voice several octaves higher than it had been. "I'm just an obedient little fuckdoll for you. A perfect little sextoy whose only desire is to do whatever you wish..."

I grew even harder at her words, and I knew she could tell. She ground back against me, her hands reaching up to tangle in my hair, run down my tight, clenching muscles.

"Your slut..." she murmured, her luscious brown hair splayed out beneath her on the sheets. "Your whore... Just a walking pussy who should be on her hands and knees using her body however you wish. Living to give you pleasureeeeeee..." Ariel came, suddenly, her hands bunching into fists in the sheets and her body spasming beneath mine. Her pussy tightened around my cock and rocketed my pleasure through the ceiling.

I only barely stayed in control as I pulled back and rode her through her orgasm. As the aftershocks shuddered through her body, I suddenly pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach, her glorious ass two twin hemispheres of bouncing flesh. I let my fingers sink into them, enjoying their soft, firm pliability beneath my kneading hands.

Ariel moaned as another wave of bliss echoed through her body, and I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and into her dripping pussy. She was even tighter from behind, and I groaned as I sank inch by glorious inch into her body.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her, my tone low and commanding.

"Yes, Master," Ariel's soft moaning voice was completely subservient. "Fill me up with your seed. Let me know you own me, my entire body."

I was able to pump several times in and out of her needy snatch before I came powerfully, my cock spurting like a fire hose. As my hot cum spattered into her core, her body reacted with another spine-tingling orgasm.

"Ohyes ohyes ohyes," was all she could mumble into the pillows as her fists bunched and released spasmodically in the covers.

I finally slid out and slumped down beside her. As soon as my head hit the bed, I realized how exhausted I was. I wonder if any of it is from overcoming her 'spell' on me earlier... I thought. Or maybe it's just the usual exhaustion of spending the day fucking three beautiful women...

I heard the door crack open and then the bed sagged as two more lithe bodies slid up next to me and Ariel.

"Hey, lover," Juliana purred in my ear. "I hope you enjoyed my sister..."

The last thought I had before I fell into a deep sleep was a good one.

I love my life...

* * *

When my phone rang late that night with a number I didn't recognize, I was hardly surprised. A black budget government agency likely kept tabs on its agents and would notice if one of them went missing. I didn't answer, reclining back on my bed and staring at the phone screen as it registered "Unknown Caller."

What did surprise me was when the phone vibrated again 30 seconds later with a call and the device picked up on the first ring. I didn't even touch the screen, but the call came through and suddenly a smooth male voice was sounding in my bedroom.

"Well done, Logan." The man chuckled, and all I could imagine was a besuited English gentleman with a devilish plan for world domination. "Ariel is one of our most skilled agents. The fact that you managed to overwhelm her is a testament to the rapid strides you've been making with your ability."

"What the fuck...?" was all I managed to reply numbly.

The man laughed again, softly and warmly. "I promise everything will be explained," he told me in his rich voice. I could almost imagine the man patting me on the shoulder in a fatherly way. "Don't worry. We'll be in touch."

The phone clicked off and I lay back on the bed. Three gorgeous women were sprawled around and across me in a tangle of limbs and long, lustrous hair. But in that moment I felt so very alone. And all I wanted to know was what the hell I'd gotten myself into.

* * *

The Master of Truth series will be continued in the coming days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica. Your support means a lot, as I'm working hard to submit a free story every few days for your enjoyment.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,624 Followers
12