The Master Program Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve..."

"Yes..."

"That wasn't the only thing."

"I'm listening," he said, moving her off his chest and held her at arm's length. His intention was to pull out from her but she held onto his arm and started thrusting her lower body forward, seemingly unable and unwilling to stop riding.

"I slept with Robbie."

"What?! Why?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she pleaded then gripped him tightly as he made a motion to move her off of him. She buried her head back into his shoulder and undulated her body to keep up a sexual rhythm, which distracted him from feeling too angry; presumably why she was telling him this during sex.

"So he still had some of my stuff," she began, voice muffled again, "we had put off seeing each other all summer, then just a few weeks ago, a few days after the other guy, I went to his house. The day after I went to my Gran's birthday, you remember?"

"Yeah," he replied emotionlessly.

"So his parents weren't in and I hadn't had a chance to masturbate all day, so you need to understand I was so horny. I should have done myself in the car, but I was really nervous about this meeting. We had a couple of drinks, so I couldn't drive home. I decided to stay over, originally alone in the guest bedroom, but Robbie got in the bed with me to talk some more. I was fingering myself and was getting pretty close so I didn't stop. Since I was under the sheets I don't think he quite noticed at first, but when he did, well basically we messed around, then we had sex for about 20 minutes, then he came in my mouth. "

"Cool," replied Stephen, suppressing an emotion that was anything but cool, "I really didn't need to know where he came."

"I'm sorry. Sorry, I am sorry, so sorry," she moaned to him, gasping between each word.

"Just have your orgasm, Soph," he said, thrusting into her and coming when her pussy muscles started pulsing.

"I think you deserve one too now, Steve."

"I came already."

"Oh, I was going to let you go on my face and in my mouth like I know you like."

"Soph. I need to think about this, let me go to my room."

"Steve..."

"Soph, just watch some porn or something."

She dismounted him and gave him a sad kiss on the cheek whilst he fetched some tissues from the coffee table in front of the sofa. He wiped down his groin, soaking up the juices Sophie had coated his dick with during her several intense orgasms. He did up his trousers as Sophie fetched her laptop from the kitchen table, and by the time he had sat down in his room and turn on his own computer, he heard the sound of lesbian porn fill the communal room via a HDMI cable connected to the TV.

"Master Program, what the hell?"

"Invalid input."

"You read minds; you know what I'm asking."

"The subject Sophie Wright prefers a strong bond with sexual partners in order to enhance sexual activities. The minimum change to the subject's mindset that allowed her to enjoy being in a committed relationship with a male who was not sexual faithful was to disconnect the subject's association between a sexual bond and an emotional bond."

"So you stopped her feeling that sex equals love?"

"Incorrect. To stop the subject Sophie Wright from feeling emotional attachment during sex would exceed the stated allowed mindset change but the subject does not necessarily require the sexual partner or partners she is with to reciprocate the feelings. Her need for commitment is fulfilled by repeated sexual encounters with the same partners."

"OK, but then why do I want her more now than I have in weeks," he asked himself out loud, while shutting the Macbook. The notes of JR Parz popped into his head and he was reminded about Belle leaving Parz. Parz had felt jealousy, like Stephen was now, and it made his relationship feel real for the first time. Well, for the first time since he stopped it being real in favour of continued sex with Imogen and the others. Sophie didn't notice Stephen enter the room, so she squeaked in fright as he pulled her hand away from the vibrator inside of her. He let it slip out and replaced it with his own solid rod, proceeding to fuck her with such passion he hadn't felt since the early days of their relationship. He was determined to keep her as his own but he was going to do it the old fashioned way, by satisfying her more than anyone else she could imagine. He looked down at her 'RA' tattoo; their relationship had been going nearly long enough now to replace his initials over the ones of her ex-boyfriend, but now he decided to leave them; they were his new motivation; his reminder that he had competition.

"Yeah so that's why I've not had too many new guys of late. Alex should catch up soon, the whole internet sex dates thing has meant she could get an average of ten to fifteen new guys a week. That means in two weeks we should both be on 150 and we can race to 200. I say race, but we wanna hit that together. It was really sorta.... oddly romantic that we both lost our century to the same guy, it's just a bit of a shame she was a few weeks after me."

Imogen was lying on her back on the kitchen table with her legs held up against Stephen's chest. He enjoyed listening to Imogen's sexual exploits; sleeping with someone who had had so many other lovers felt to him like he might if he was talking to a celebrity. However, he had also heard her talking to Alex or Ruth or Julie about things like films they'd seen or what they should cook for dinner and it had made him feel like he was missing a side to her. At the same time, he knew they didn't talk about anything other than Imogen's sex life because he didn't care about her day outside of how many guys she'd fucked or how good Alex's new strap-on felt. He also doubted that Imogen cared about his day because they ultimately just didn't click. The sex was still great and he wouldn't let it go, but he often thought about Sophie when he was with Imogen or one of her girlfriends. He found it bizarre actually, because when he was with Sophie, during sex or otherwise and they were talking about what films they'd just seen or what too cook for dinner that night, he found himself wishing that Sophie could be so obviously sexual . Yes she dressed provocatively but Imogen just screamed 'fuck me' no matter what she did. He got it though, he wanted his cake and to eat it too. He had Imogen as his own personal pornstar and Sophie as his prostitute; one for use, one for display. But when he was with one he always wanted the other.

Stephen came all over Imogen's body, leaving a thick stream from her hair and forehead right down to her crotch. She reacted by smiling with genuine contentment, followed by a gleeful sigh as he re-entered.

"Hey Steve," said Sophie as she entered the flat, "oh and hey Imm."

"Hey guys," followed Alice. The two casually hung up their coats and walked over to the fucking couple. Sophie gave Stephen a brief kiss on the lips whilst Alice gave Imogen an open-mouthed three-second kiss. The two weren't particularly close; they had some mutual friends, not including Stephen, but he had noticed that Alice kissed anyone she thought might reciprocate. However, he found it even stranger that though Alice and Stephen were yet to have sex; Alice had not hesitated at all in licking her lips, which had become covered in sperm transferred from Imogen.

Alice and Sophie had a few bags of groceries to put away but Sophie had abandoned these, as well as her dress, in favour of mounting Imogen's face. As she stretched out forward towards Imogen's clit, she caught sight of Alice picking the bags that Sophie had been carried and made a move to dismount the table when Alice waved her hand, "Don't worry about it, but Steve... could you help me?"

He was a bit surprised by the request, considering he was deep inside Imogen, but he pulled out anyway and willed himself limp. Despite the extraordinary amount of nudity he witnessed on a daily basis, including this very moment, Stephen still found it a little odd to be completely naked whilst not having sex. Consequently he grabbed his boxers from the floor and pulled them on, leaving his girlfriend and long-term fuck buddy to sixty-nine on the table, knowing they would not have had a second thought about putting away the shopping totally naked.

"Sorry to pull you away from that, I was hoping to have a....chat though. We'll quickly put away all the freezer and chilled stuff and then go to my room if that's ok?"

Stephen wondered if this was a clumsy attempt at seducing him, but he looked at her lithely move in her tight outfit; jeans and a skimpy top, which left little to the imagination especially in terms of her body contours, and remembered, albeit through hearsay and second-hand experience, that she was anything but clumsy when it came to sexual matters. With her Master Program tune-up there wasn't a chance she'd be this coy or reserved. He became so impatiently curious about what she might want that he stuffed as much of the shopping into the fridge as he could in one go, then nodded in the direction of her room. He took a quick glimpse at the lesbian sex that was still happening on top of the table, having actually briefly forgotten all about it, and then followed Alice through the threshold of her door.

"So, you know about Mark and Zack... and me right?"

"As in you're a couple... or a triple," he paused for thought, "or a boomerang?"

Alice emitted a large chuckle, "boomerang?!"

"Yeah there's you in the middle, then those two as separate points?"

"Good god, Steve. Stop being such a scientist; you literally just described the geometric shape of my relationship."

"Well anyway, I was there when you got back and then went to go tell them."

"Oh yes, sorry, of course you were. I've been a bit scatter brained since I got back, you must have noticed I've only been here about three times in the five days I've been in London."

Stephen nodded, wondered what her point was.

"Anyway, yes, I'm getting to my point," she said, almost like she had sensed his thoughts, "I've just been in a one track state of mind since I first told them, I've had to travel from Mark's flat to Zack's then back, just fucking them both on this sort of informal rota we have going on. It's great; tiring but great; I'm so glad they both took it so well. But the thing is, they are both in to me loads and I'm into them loads; it's definitely mutual love, so I think they are intimidated by each other. They've both kinda glossed over the fact that I'm with the other; I feel more like a part-time girlfriend to them both rather than someone who is simultaneously shared."

"OK... but..."

"Just wait, I'm explaining. I think they need someone to perhaps break up the intensity, a casual partner to join in."

"Another... girl?"

"Oh hell no! No one is touching my boyfriends but me! I meant another guy."

"So what you've kinda just about said here, is that you want to fuck both your boyfriends at the same time but they feel weird about it and so your solution is yet another guy."

"If you put it like that... look, their problem clearly isn't my... lack of monogamy... it's all the intense feelings going on at the same time. I'm hoping that your presence as a 'neutral party' might make things a little more casual which we can build up, just the three of us, into threeway lovemaking. We might have to do two threesome sessions, as in one with you and Mark and then one with you and Zack, but I'm hoping we can all go together."

"You know I've not agreed yet."

Silently, Alice pulled her top off, allowing her breasts to hang free and then kicked off her wedges so she could pull off her jeans and get completely naked. Once so, she looked him in the eyes and spoke, "I'm going to lay down on the bed, if you want to help me out with Zack and Mark, you can get on top of me and fuck me until we both cry out. If not... there's the door." She fell back onto the bed, the springs causing her to bounce a couple of times, and then crawled back until her head was against the headboard and legs spread. Stephen didn't even take a moment to contemplate the request; he just pulled his boxers down to his thighs and crawled onto the bed. He entered her eagerly and was rewarded by the feeling of all four of her limbs tightly wrapped round his torso. He drilled her as he listened to how much she loved cock and how she wished she was being fucked in the mouth at the same time. The two of them had two orgasms in fifteen minutes; Alice registered her surprise that it was true what Sophie said; Stephen could keep going through and after coming.

"I need you to do me a favour," panted Alice.

"On top of joining you and your boyfriends in a male dominated foursome?"

"Very funny," she sighed, her eyes still rolling a little, "I've never been fucked in the ass, but if I'm going to have sex with multiple guys at once it's gonna happen. I can't decide out of Mark or Zack who should be first; there doesn't seem to be a fair choice. So I need you to do it. So it's not a big deal anymore. That way I won't be picking a favourite. Please, do it now, while I'm still delirious from those orgasms."

She kissed him ferociously, almost like a true lover would, and he felt obligated to grant her request. Pre-Master Program, Stephen had never had any interest in anal sex. However, his magical tampering had turned the rear hole into a vestigial part of the anatomy. Though he and his sluts had to eat, they never had to excrete, making the 'backdoor' one of their cleanest body parts. Whilst this had effectively turned it into an extra sex organ, Stephen's disinterest had carried through. He had indulged in anal sex with Sophie very occasionally, mostly at her request, but he had done so with none of the other sluts, even Imogen, who seemed to have it on a fairly frequent basis, if only because of how much group sex she had. This time was different though; this request really started to excite him. He realised he was being asked to have anal sex with Alice, purely so she could improve her ability to have more simultaneous sex partners. This was her practicing to improve her slut skills. Alice slackened her full body grip allowing Stephen to pull out. He moved to position his dick over her anal opening, but Alice rushed to grab his soaking rod and pressed it against the sphincter.

"Go on, go inside me," she said, with perhaps a hint of reluctance. Stephen proceeded gingerly, especially when he saw Alice wince, but she grabbed his waist with her legs and pulled him in closer with enthusiasm contrary to her facial expression. "Do it hard, don't be gentle; I need you to be passionate, even if it hurts."

Astounded by her determination for this, Stephen granted the request, burying himself deep inside of Alice. He ignored her mildly pained yelps as he began to pump himself inside her bumhole instead choosing to focus on the heightened pleasure he received from its tightness. She wrapped herself around him again and began to gasp and groan; the tone of which was ambiguously blurred between pain and pleasure.

"Go faster and make yourself come inside me. Ejaculate for me," she begged. Stephen sensed this might be her way of telling him to finish off inside of her without staying stop, so he waited a few seconds then pulsed waves of semen into her asshole, kissing her as he did.

"That was...different," she said, a barely hidden look of relief on her face as he pulled out of her. "I'll definitely need to work on that for the future, but for now, thanks Steve."

"That's...ok," he replied, a little confused by the gratitude he was receiving for causing her discomfort, "So, when's this gang bang?"

"I was hoping and I know it'll be a Friday so you might have plans, but basically, Soph was saying that Imogen wanted her round for a lesbian orgy-type thing tomorrow; so maybe... tomorrow?"

"Wow.... OK. Sex with you...while you have sex...with two guys."

Alice lay down on the bed and then gave Stephen a dirty smile, "I can't wait."

It was Friday night and Zack and Mark were due to arrive anytime soon. Alice was in her room 'making herself look as slutty as possible'. Sophie had already left, wearing just heels and a coat, but not before teasing Stephen about how she was about to participate in sex with four other girls and he was about to have sex with two guys. He tried to clarify he wasn't going to do anything with either of the guys, but she had just stuck her tongue out at him and left the flat.

"Hey, Alice, it's Zack, can you buzz me up?" came Zack's voice through the intercom. Stephen pressed the button to let Zack in the front door and then heard footsteps coming up the stairs to their flat. As there was a knock on the door, Mark requested entry to the flat via the intercom; Stephen let him into the building as he let Zack into the flat. It was an awkward first few minutes; Stephen had no idea what the pre-gang bang protocol was, so he offered them both a glass of water and stuck up a conversation about their day. It alleviated the awkwardness in no way, in fact, perhaps added to it when they each implied they had all already had sex with Alice that day.

"My three favourite boys," said Alice from just outside her bedroom. All three sets of eyes gratefully darted to her and she spun for her lovers; she was wearing a deep purple corset with garters that were holding up a pair of lacy stockings, a g-string that matched the hue of the corset and a pair of black high heels. She confidently strode towards the three guys and kissed each one for five seconds in the order Zack, Stephen and then Mark. She took them to the table, where they helped her out of her corset and pants, and each of them took a third to her body to make love to; Stephen sucked and bit on Alice's left nipple, Zack was pleasuring her right and Mark was rubbing her clit. This continued for a few minutes; each of the guys segregating themselves to their zones, when Alice intervened, coaxing Stephen's and Zack's hands downwards to join Mark's.

"Oh my fucking god! This feeling should be illegal," she screamed as Mark's fingers pumped her tunnel, Stephen's rubbed her clit and Zack's massaged her labia. She emitted 'uhn's and 'ohhh's in greater frequency and intensity until they merged into one loud yell.

"My first three person induced super-fucking orgasm! Thank you!" she said, lying down on the table and grinning from ear to ear. She sat up and kissed each one again, very briefly, as the three guys stroked all over her body. She whispered 'I love you' to both Mark and Zack, then told Stephen that he 'was amazing'. Bizarrely, he felt a little left out that the other three were in a relationship together and he was just a spare. He momentarily wished he could have someone to share the experience of the Master Program with, as opposed to being under its effects, but the feeling passed when he saw Mark enter Alice.

The three of them had taken turns to fuck Alice on the table for around twenty minutes, but when the oral-vaginal double penetration began, Stephen bowed out after less than ten minutes. He had done his job of helping Mark and Zack relax, and it looked like the three of them were enjoying their own company; after he retreated to his room he could hear laughing and what was possibly even a high five whenever it sounded like Alice came. Sophie returned quite late in the night; she had apparently been welcome to stay at Imogen's flat, but she had been desperate to come back to Stephen and tell him everything about her lesbian exploits, during and after which they had sex and then cuddled ready to fall asleep. As Stephen drifted away, he knew he had had fun this evening, but unexpectedly, the feeling of being left out came over him again; the world around him was now a game to him, but he was the puppet master, rather than a player.