The Master Program Ch. 09

Story Info
Stephen makes his final choice.
1.5k words
4.25
25.7k
16

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers

The idea for this story comes from JR Parz and the Master PC stories. I write this inspired by his original work.

Chapter 9: Reality

"Hello? Am I dead?"

Stephen didn't feel dead. He actually felt more real. The closest feeling he had to this was like waking up from a dream and realising how things should feel when you are awake. He was in clinically white room and it took his eyes to adjust to the brightness. He looked out the transparent walls and jumped back in shock when he saw what was in the room to his right. A 7 foot green thing was standing just on the other side of the glass. It had six limbs and looked like a humanoid lizard, dressed in some sort of leathery armour. He started to panic and looked at the room on the other side. A pasty gangly creature that stood on tripod legs was peering at him with antennae-mounted eyes when the opacity of all the walls started to increase. A very familiar voice came over his shoulder, instantly soothing him.

"Hi Steve. Welcome to the real world."

He turned round to see a curvy woman in her mid-thirties. She was wearing a tight grey pencil skirt and an even tighter white shirt and was open to the middle of her very ample, possibly fake cleavage; it was an outfit fit for an office secretary porn scenario. He noticed the nipple rings through the shirt, and what looked like a tattoo of binary code around her upper thigh. He also noticed the initials 'MP' on the inside of her right wrist. Her face was a sort of blend between Sophie, Imogen and his mother.

"You can call me 'M'"

"As in... MP... as in Master Program?"

"You were always so clever," she said, giving him a kiss on the lips, "shame you have no common sense."

She turned away from him and he caught sight of a tattoo on her lower back but her shirt obscured the whole design. Without looking back, she shook her head and made a jokey sigh before lifting the shirt to show a tribal tattoo design, like Alex's only like it was digitised on a low resolution screen. In front of M was a black ball filled with glowing lights. She put her hands either side of the hologram and pulled them apart rapidly, which caused it to expand across the whole room and zoom into the floating 3D image. It was immediately evident that these were galaxies. She zoomed in on one in particular and he could see it was the Milky Way. She spun it until the Orion spiral arm was on top and then zoomed in further. Names started to appear in white next to star systems as they made their way, presumably to Earth. As they got closer he noticed that the labels changed. Kepler-22 was in blue, but Gliese 581 was in green. Alpha Centauri was a dark red, whilst Sol was green. As they entered Sol, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Venus and Mercury all appeared as dark red labels whilst Mars and Jupiter were in blue. Earth was in big bold green letters.

Earth's characteristics floated next to the blue and white marble, including its human population. The number started close to 7.1 billion, but it was rapidly changing. At first he was in awe of the hologram and still a little excited to see that the Master Program was a sexy woman, but then he noticed the population was dipping, not increasing and within 30 seconds it had dropped to around 6.9 billion. He realised that was his doing and a sharp pang of guilt caused a pain in his chest.

"Don't worry; I'll reverse the changes you made."

"So you can..."

"Only as far as when you started to mess with the experiment. Not back to when you first found the program," interjected M.

"So, my mum..."

"I'm sorry Steve. I wish I could help you. I wanted to warn you, but I didn't have the capability when I was running on your laptop. Here I have much greater scope to do things, but I can't reverse the whole Earth by a year. It would take too much processing time."

"So, my only hope is to use my memories to make her seem like her old self?"

"Yes, but... your memories alone are fading and being distorted by this version of reality. Your own bias changes what I can do. You feel so strongly about Mike and her never ever being together that that will make me, in my lesser state, create a Nicole who instantly dislikes him, even though that's unlikely to be her original reaction. You might make her into a prude, where, well do you really know what she likes? When's the last time you saw her breasts before Mike changed her? Maybe she had nipple rings already? I don't know. Maybe she would have had an affair. Maybe she already had. And your parents... how happy were they really. If you create a perfect vision of your family, then they are just as fake as these ones. I don't think you could do that to them and still retain the memories of what happened."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you either need to let go of all sense of reality and use my powers without worrying about who gets caught up in collateral damage... or you let me go. Turn them all back and forget it all. I know you know that's your two choices because I'm in your head. I'm a projection you created. I can't help you with Nicole. I wish I could, but I don't have the authority. Best of luck."

"Wait!" he exclaimed before waking up with a jolt.

"You ok, honey?" asked Elizabeth. She and Megan were draped over his body, Megan on the left, Elizabeth on the right. They all seemed to be laying on the grass somewhere, possibly Wandsworth Common.

"Where are we? When is it?"

"The Common," answered Megan, "and it's 3pm."

"No, I mean, when is today?"

"The 15th of June..."

"Oh, there she is," said Elizabeth.

"Who?"

"Nix, she disappeared with some guy when you were asleep," she replied then leant forward and kissed Megan, "let's head back so you can watch some more of that."

He watched them get up and could see he was wearing shorts and flip flops with his head resting on a scrunched up t-shirt. Elizabeth and Megan were wearing tiny g-string bikinis. Nicole was wearing a 'bungie suit'; a little pink piece of rectangular fabric covered her vulva, whilst two more pieces were just modest enough to cover her nipples. The nipple covers were held up by super thin black strings that fastened at the back. More thin strings came from the bottom of the nipple covers; two went to join the crotch of the suit and another two trailed round to the her back and then into her bum cleavage. He also noticed that she still had 'Nicole Mackenzie' wrapped around her thigh and '19th March 2013' tattooed just underneath it. They returned home and Stephen enjoyed a long threesome with the mother and daughter. He watched them with each other and had them individually, until, even with his Master Program enhanced stamina, felt tired and fell asleep with both of them in his arms.

He awoke around about 2am and slowly strode to his room, knowing he had a life changing decision to make. He looked at the Master Program and felt an odd sense of friendship towards it. He couldn't quite place anything that had happened when he met the Masters, but he thought that there was something about his Master Program that made it on his side, despite everything that happened. He had the innate sense though that he had to choose. He could never bring the real Nicole back and he could never be with Sophie, or anyone like her, if he continued to be a user, but he still couldn't bear to give up absolute power.

"Master Program, I think I trust you. A lot. I think... you'll help me. I need you to choose for me. You can read my subconscious. I need you to write a subroutine called... 'Endgame'. We have two choices, choice 'A' is that you make me forget about Sophie, altogether, we never me, do whatever you need to do to sort that. Also, make my dad leave my mum and find someone who can make him as happy as," he paused to sigh, "Mike makes 'Nix'. Choice 'B' is that you keep running in the background to protect me and my family and friends, but deactivate my account. Turn all the transformed sluts into normal women again, though they can keep some of the changes if you think they'd prefer them; I can't imagine most would say no to legs they never have to shave again. But Sophie, make her into whatever would make her happiest. And make her my girlfriend again. Not like the post-transformation girlfriend, the one just after Robbie. Also, make my mum normal again. She might not be the real original version, but that'll have to do."

He took a deep breath and then spoke again, "I'm going to sleep now. Run whatever choice you think I want most."

He tucked himself into the empty bed and wondered where he would wake up tomorrow.

"Task complete."

Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers