The Masturbatorium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about twenty minutes of this, I finally felt the orgasm build once more, my third of the day, but this time it was slow and easy, a steady climb instead of a soaring ascent. Anita precipitated it when she pushed her tits together, increasing the pressure of the tunnel. When it crested, I gave a final lunge, and saw the cap of my penis gliding out of the dark tit-flesh into the light. Then I saw the semen spit out of my cock in two short squirts. Not much there, I noted. I let my gaze drift upward, to a cock spewing its cum onto a woman's heaving breasts which was followed immediately by an expert hand-job being performed on an oily cock, three strokes leading to an eruption of cum. My cock was too sensitive to touch again, so I let Anita wipe the cum from my belly with a towel. As if on cue, Kim returned and dismissed Anita. The cum on her tit was gone.

"You have a little time left," she said. "Would you like to try for another orgasm?"

"I don't think I could, honey. That's three I've had so far in ...what? Less than three hours?"

She smiled. "You don't know what you are capable of. I do. But let's chat some more as you recover. Roll over, let me rub your back." I complied, and once more felt the warm oil being poured on my back, and her small hands rubbing it in.

"How was your break?" I murmured.

"I needed it. I had to pee. My panties are locked, and the key is kept at the front desk. And I was very horny from wanking you, so I 'rubbed one off.' That is why it took so long. I hope that Anita kept you happy."

"She did indeed! She has beautiful breasts, and she knows how to use them. I'm sorry she had to leave us."

"She had other clients waiting for her. Two men, I think."

"What? You do couples, too?"

"Oh, yes! We often arrange masturbation sessions for more than one person."

"How does that work? I mean, how do you pair them up?"

"It's usually two or more women, or two or more men." I felt her hands slide off my back, and then a jolt of the table as she climbed onto it. Next, I felt her breasts gliding along my back, her nipples hard, just as Anita had done. As she let the weight of her body rest on me, she continued to talk. "Occasionally, we are asked to do a man and a woman together, particularly if they're already a couple," she said softly. "But most single women are more comfortable if the other person is also a woman. Issues of trust, perhaps. But we arrange whatever the client wants. Yesterday, Peter and I serviced an older woman and a younger man together. I think they may have been mother and son. But we don't ask questions about that. It's their business."

"Do the two people ... get it on?"

"No, they are not allowed to touch each other. But they wish to see each other's orgasms."

"What's the advantage? Do people split the cost?"

"No, the cost is the same. But we try to time it so that the orgasms are simultaneous, or nearly so. Many people find that this enhances their experience."

"Is it ever more than two people?"

"Oh, yes! Once a month or so, we move the cubicles aside and create a large common area, and service several people at once. Up to a dozen or more. The masseurs and masseuses rotate freely, pleasuring everybody. We hang mirrors from the ceiling so that everybody can see everybody else. It's very erotic. Many penises squirting! Many pussies, too! Very messy!" she laughed.

He closed my eyes, trying to imagine a room of naked men and women being masturbated to orgasm, with skin gleaming with oil, and cum squirting from every penis and vagina. That would be something to see, I decided. I'd never thought of myself as gay, but I enjoyed seeing cum-shot videos, and I certainly enjoyed watching myself ejaculate. How would I feel about another naked man in the room with me, being masturbated at the same time I was, each man witnessing the other man's orgasm? Maybe if the two masseuses traded off, so that I could see two naked women at the same time, each with their specialty...

"Roll over," I heard her say. I rolled over onto my back and she anointed my cock and balls with oil. The sensation was exquisite, but despite her ministrations, my erection didn't return. Even the orgy of images projected onto the ceiling failed to arouse me.

"I guess the show's over," I said lazily.

"Not necessarily. Let me try something." She went to a closet and took out what looked like a small hand-held vacuum cleaner with a flexible hose. She plugged the machine into the wall. Then she slipped my limp cock into the soft nozzle of the hose and turned it on.

I felt my cock being gently sucked into the orifice, and something more. It was like a mild electrical shock, a tingling. The suction increased and decreased in a cyclical pattern, but the tingling stayed the same. I found my cock responding to it, even though it was still soft, and felt the beginning of yet another orgasm coming on. Kim would help it along by squeezing the nozzle to increase the suction and pressure momentarily, or adjusting a knob that seemed to vary the flow of electricity. It was like a blow-job, but more intense. "Tell me when you're about to cum," Kim purred.

Over the next few minutes, Kim would increase the suction by degrees. As the suction increased, so did my urge to cum, although my erection did not return. Finally, when I felt that I was on the ragged edge of a fourth climax, I said "I'm almost there." She turned off the machine and slipped my cock out of the nozzle. A last splash of oil, a few strokes more, and I came, with a little clear fluid escaping from my still-soft cock. This orgasm was almost pure energy, a soft white flash of light. Amazingly, I felt more clear-headed after it than I had from all my previous climaxes.

Kim took the machine away to be cleaned, and then took me back to the shower room, where she washed my body clean of oil and sweat. Then she escorted me back to the changing area. I had a last glimpse of her exquisite ass, with its gold panties, and then she was gone. I dressed in silence, noting that my cock was feeling the fabric of my boxer shorts with an intensity I'd never noticed before, its cap extraordinarily sensitive. I could feel the fabric slide against it with every step, caressing it softly and lovingly. I made my way back to the lobby, where the receptionist returned my watch, wallet and keys. I checked the wallet. Everything was there. As I slipped my watch on, I noted that I'd been there a little over three hours.

"Would you like to schedule your next appointment at this time?" she asked. "The rates, of course, will be our usual ones."

"Give me time to think about it," I replied.

"As you wish, sir. I hope you had a pleasant stay, and we hope to see you again." She smiled as if she knew that I'd be back before long.

And maybe I would, I thought. A grand is a lot of dough, but I was confident that I'd get my money's worth. Once or twice a month, maybe. Or for special occasions. I could afford that. Most of all, my curiosity was piqued. What other tricks did those women know? And what would it be like to masturbate with another person watching as I was being pleasured?

And that was the image that haunted me for days, the prospect of watching a man being jacked off at the same time I was. Two buxom women making two cocks very happy, two sets of oiled, jiggling tits, me watching another man's cock spurting cum just as my own was spurting...

One part of my brain had made the decision without the other part being aware of it, or at least admitting it. I'd be back.

12