The Masturbatorium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three attendants embraced each other and congratulated each other on a job well done. After they spread towels on the floor to soak up the cum, we all got up ... Emma needed a bit of steadying before she was able to walk alone ... and marched back to the showers. All our lust was spent. We talked easily, admired each other's bodies, and took our time as the attendants washed their clients. I only wish I could have touched Emma and hugged her. All I could do was thank her. "It was my pleasure," she replied, and I think she really meant it.

Emma kept glancing at my flaccid, swinging cock. "I liked it better when it was hard," she said with a wink.

"So did I," I replied, and she laughed.

"What did you think of my girls?" she asked as she lifted up her breasts.

"I think they're splendid. I only wish I could have seen them hang and swing!"

"I thought so! I saw where you were looking when you looked up!"

I smiled. "Men aren't very hard to read, are they?"

She smiled back, and whispered something to Kim, who left us. We finished our showers and our attendants dried us off. I returned to the locker room, dressed, and retrieved my valuables from the front desk.

I kept thinking of Emma as I drove home, and how spellbinding her climaxes were. I would have wanted to know more about her, but part of the Masturbatorium's appeal was how it guarded the privacy of its clients. Well, so be it. But at least I had memories to last me a long, long time.

There was one thing Kim told me during my first session, about how there would occasions where several people, male and female, would be pleasured in each other's company. I had been thrilled to watch James's and Emma's orgasms. What would it be like to see dozens of them in a single session? I had to know.

So I picked up the phone and dialed.

12