The Matashar

Story Info
Immortal race seeks help from humanity.
819 words
3.48
27.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

The underworld was dark. It was both dark and strange. So dark that you could see nothing in it. There was so much of it down there. Such darkness. The setting fit the one who ruled over this cold darkness.

The master sat on his throne. He looked positively regal. A truly beautiful man. He stood six feet three inches tall, well-built and muscular. His skin was light bronze, his eyes a pale blue. He wore a black and silver tunic. The master had ruled this realm for a long time. His name was Khor. Khor was a being right out of the stuff of legend. He was the King of the Matashar. The Matashar were a mythical race. Human-like entities of great power. Unlike the humans of the planet Earth, these beings were immortal. They lived forever, unless they were slain. It took a lot to kill one of them. A hell of a lot. Around the room, dozens of men and women of his kind were attired in crimson robes. All of them were watching something. A Portal had opened through space and time, activated by their ancient technology.

A long time ago, the Matashar race walked the Earth. They ruled it long before the humans evolved from primates. One of their ancestors discovered the secret of immortality, and passed it on to their entire race. After countless generations, the entire race became genetically programmed to stop aging physically once they reached adulthood. They did not grow old. They were immune to diseases of any kind. Strange beings they were. Once you take away the aging process and disease, immortality is a possibility, if not a guarantee. The Matashar developed amazing technology and moved to a better place. A dimension called Ashathor.

They had the technology to create inter-dimensional portals. They could go anywhere. Do anything. Sometimes, they returned to the planet Earth. At different times, they tinkered with the fate of mortals. These genetically superior and technologically advanced beings came to Earth and sometimes took over entire populations and made them worship them as gods. The Matashar were the ones who posed as the Gods of the Greek Pantheon. They were also the Roman Gods and most of the Deities of the Western world. These beings liked power and they liked to be worshiped. At a certain point, the Supreme Council of the Matashar Race decided to forbid its people to interfere in the affairs of the Human Species.

The Matashar lived in their own dimension. In every society, there are some problems. They felt that as a race, they were not making progress. Basically, there were millions of these beings living in high-tech cities in this extraordinary world. They had food and medicine. They had entertainment. Their lives were easy. Also, they lived forever unless they got whacked. They were bored out of their minds. The Supreme Council of the Matashar Race had maintained the peace for many thousands of years. A fierce leader rose up and led many factions of the people against the Supreme Council. This leader was the Great Hazur. Hazur led a bloody revolution. He destroyed the Supreme Council. He changed the way his world functioned. He opened the Interdimensional Portals, which had gone unused for tens of thousands of years. He encouraged his people to explore other worlds, dimensions and planets. The Matashar actually ventured in spaceships and explored other worlds. They had eternity before them and basically there was no stopping them now.

The Matashar encountered a war-like race called the Jath'Kin. The Jath'Kin were a race of alien shapeshifters. They were not from any world the Matashar knew. These were truly ancient and powerful aliens. They traveled the galaxies on vast spaceships destroying everything in their path. The Matashar were targeted for destruction by the Jath'Kin. The Jath'Kin were so savage that the might of the advanced Matashar could not tame them. They destroyed world after world. Their evil knew no bounds. The Matashar were dying by the thousands. Although they were immortal, they were not that experienced with warfare. They had been a lazy, complacent species for far too long. They had all this technolgy and all this intelligence but they lacked the savagery of the fearsome Jath'Kin. The Matashar realized that they needed something. They needed help. They sought teachers in the art of war. Most of the sentient species in the universe were too advanced intellectually and morally to be of any help to the desperate immortals.

The Matashar sought for teachers and potential allies the most dangerous species in the cosmos. A race of liars, thieves, cheaters and destroyers. A breed of malevolent, chaotic, truly lethal beings. The most vile and nefarious beings in the universe. Creatures so dangerous and so evil that they hated and exploited their own kind on a daily basis. In other words, the human race.

To be continued...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers