The Mating - A Sasquatch Abduction

Story Info
Female Abduction Leads to Mating with Sasquatch.
3.2k words
4.4
112.1k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mating -- A Sasquatch Abduction

Is it possible that female humans have mated with and continue to mate with Sasquatch?

I was not a believer in that part of Sasquatch lore until my abduction took place. It was a mind-altering experience and even now, I have to ask myself, "Did it happen?"

The Sasquatch terrified me, but without ever uttering a word he took me, possessed me and used my body, giving me pleasure and pain as no other man ever had.

Note: force, some anal

***********************************************

My name is Mary Ann Rizzoli, and I was a second-year graduate student working on my thesis in the field of biological anthropology during the fall of 2011. I was one of a team of three students along with Professor Harold Michaelson, who were researching the legend and folklore of Sasquatch (aka Big Foot) here in northern Washington State. Though having spent most of my life in this area, growing up with stories, anecdotes, and tales about Sasquatch, I've always leaned more toward these tales being myth and not reality. Stories of multiple sightings, abductions, human/Sasquatch mating, mixed breeds, etc. you name it, I'd heard it all, but never quite believed it totally.

Things changed suddenly for my team when this past spring there was a nationally reported "sighting" here in the remote Lake Fellowes area. The sighting seemed to take on a life of its own. What was unusual about sighting was that there were plenty of documented pictures, audio, and interviews. Most importantly, the sighting was substantiated by two people who were beyond reproach; Dr. Johnathan Zimmnern Ph.D. of the Washington State University, and Dr. Paulus Cantarelli Ph.D. from University of California, Berkeley.

In addition to academically confirming the existence of Sasquatch, our team wanted to explore the DNA connection between Sasquatch and humans, i.e. the human female. There have been recent studies that suggest Sasquatch mating with human females happens more often than we ever suspected. As with most fables and legends, there is probably a grain of truth to the basis of the supposition. Rumors and whispers of female abductions, matings, and even mixed breed births have circulated in the backcountry for centuries. With only anecdotal reports, it is impossible to say definitively whether the two species have ever mated or not, and hence our research project. It is clear that Sasquatch is related to Homo sapiens and other primates. In fact, new studies show that the modern day Sasquatch is the result of human females mating with an "unknown hominid" up to 15,000 years ago. While there exists some documented experimentation with male primate and human female mating and impregnation, the reverse testing has not taken place or at least not been published.

Our research project was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so while the scientific and media spotlights were focused on the existence of Sasquatch in the backcountry of Washington State, me, James McCarran, Mike Donovan and Professor Harold Michaelson packed our gear and headed out.

*****

For almost four weeks, we carefully covered and documented the sighting area. As our time in the field extended past the six week mark, we seriously began to consider the very real possibility that we were not at the most advantageous location. It seemed as though we had found very few substantive specimens, no biological leads, footprints, suspect animal paths, nothing.

Occasionally while in a heavily treed area or near the river, one of us might have that vague sensation of being watched. Most times, if it were me, I would attribute this feeling to my imagination, but one night while James and I were having sex and I was on my hands and knees with him pumping into me, I looked up and screamed. James was convinced I had only imagined someone or something looking into the tent flap, but I knew I had seen something. James reluctantly pulled out of me, and ran naked outside to see what it had been, but there was nothing there, just the lingering odor of a strong, musky smell.

Aside from the occasional suspicious animal droppings, distorted animal footprints, etc. we found nothing that could even hint at our being within Sasquatch territory, until one afternoon while on the river, Paul discovered what appeared to be a footprint. He and James made a mold of the print and after thoroughly gridding the area, hiked off to explore further North along the far side of the lake.

*****

While they were gone, I began cataloging the few credible photos and specimens we had.

After an hour or so of working, I thought I heard a thrashing commotion coming from behind me, but I didn't see anything and went back to work. Minutes later, I again heard the noise, but this time coming from my right. Confused by the mysterious noises and sounds, I turned searching the surrounding tree line.

I slowly took several steps backward as the creature came out of the woods and approached me. It was Sasquatch, standing there in his full, almost regal presence watching me. He was bipedal, very tall perhaps seven feet and muscular, covered with long brownish-red hair. Amidst everything that was happening, it crazily occurred to me that he reminded me of an exaggerated version one of those big, WWF wrestlers. Large hands, feet, long arms and legs. His face and head suggested a primate structure, and though hair covered, it was evident there had been at some juncture human influence. Most striking were his eyes, which had a human intelligence about them.

Within a few brief minutes of his studying the surroundings and me, his cock emerged from its dark sheath, red with pulsing bluish veins getting longer and fatter before my eyes. At the sight of his massive cock, my paralysis broke, and I took off running blindly through the trees. As I ran, stumbling and tripping I tried to gauge where I was and how far away the road was. I knew there was no point in calling for James or Paul, they were too far away and would never hear me, and so I kept running. After perhaps four or five minutes, I couldn't move another step. Everything seemed suddenly quiet, and I stopped running and stood in the middle of a clearing trying to decide which direction to go in. It was getting late, and I didn't want to be in the woods after it got dark, especially alone. Intending to head North in the direction that James and Paul were camping that night, I turned, and there stood the Sasquatch.

Imposing in his primal maleness, he stood silently watching me, unselfconsciously stroking himself. I couldn't help but stare as his cock jerked and leaked pre-cum. I involuntarily flinched as he reached down and took hold of my shorts popping the buttons and yanking them down my legs. Impatiently ripping them over and off my feet, thrown off balance I lay on the ground naked from the waist down. The Sasquatch was at least seven feet tall and perhaps three hundred pounds and stood over me sniffing and eyeing my sex. Fully inhaling my scent, he picked me up, his massive arms supporting my behind as he held me near his face pressing his nose between my thighs, close to my pussy. I screamed when he with a grunt, tentatively thrust his tongue into the place that was causing his excitement. Still holding me in the air in front of him, he lowered me onto his cock shaft, as it sought and then found the opening to my pussy. I cried out in terror and pain as his bloated cock entered me, and Sasquatch began thrusting his hips forward, fucking me with a purely animal lust and need. I was nothing more than a warm receptacle for his cum, and he used my body hard and relentlessly. Finally, on the verge of his prize, he drove his dark, primal cock into me in longer and deeper thrusts until he climaxed pulling me into an unexpected but intense orgasm along with him.

He finished cumming, his thick creamy cum dripping out of me pooling on the ground, and then laid me on the ground. I curled into a fetal position on the ground reduced to uncontrolled shivering and crying. I finally glanced up and saw the Sasquatch ambling through the trees, away from me. I hoped it was over and struggling to my hands and knees began to crawl away, trying to find somewhere I could hide from him. I managed to crawl into a small copse of trees and hide there barely breathing, trying not to move, not to attract attention. After close to an hour, I thought it might be okay to come out. Hopefully, he had left for good, and it was safe for me to try to find my way back to our camp. Just as I began to stir and come out of my hiding place, I heard him coming through the brush. He was enormous and intimidating, his primate appearing face hinting at the human DNA in his makeup. Most frightening to me at that moment was his cock that still brazenly protruded out of its sheath. It was a dark red, almost burgundy colored, glistening with pre-cum, and as I watched mesmerized, it jerked in anticipation. I cringed remembering the discomfort of having that monster dick inside me, my body desperately trying to accommodate his length and girth.

"No . . . no . . . not again," I said aloud, trying to scamper away only to be grabbed by my ankle and pulled back to him.

The Sasquatch stood looking down at me and pushed me onto my side.

"No!" I shouted, flailing my arms, trying as hard as I could to strike him. Unperturbed by my futile efforts, he roughly turned me over and pushed his cock into me again, going painfully deep with his initial penetration. He paused for a few seconds, pulled it out and then put it inside me again, before he began pumping, letting out a loud guttural wail as he thrust into me. I tried to squirm from under him, but he growled and slapped me hard on my ass, then grabbed and pulled my hair forcing my head back. Adequately chastised, I crouched submissively on my hands and knees, reconciled to whatever he was going to do with me.

*****

Though I was vaguely aware that he was trying not to crush me, I could feel his weight on my back, his hot breath on my neck, his hair covered torso pinning me under him. I struggled halfheartedly, but it was obvious I was a captive trapped and held by his massive body.

"I can't breathe, I mumbled. Too heavy, you're too heavy, I shrieked." I began to struggle to push him off only to abruptly stop when I realized my crying and fighting excited him more. Each time I cried out I could feel his body tense and hear an animal like groan rise in his chest.

His massive hips pushed forward driving his bulbous red cockhead deeper into me, deeper than I could have imagined possible for a man. He began to quiver and grunt like the animal he was and my mind screamed, "Oh my god, he's going to cum inside me again!"

I couldn't let that happen again; I couldn't. Gathering my waning strength and courage, I made a last effort to get away from him, but as I lurched suddenly to one side, I gasped in surprise and shock, as he began to pound himself into me up to his hairy balls. He paused and watched me crying, my breast heaving, nipples hard and long under the tattered fabric of my once white blouse. He made a noise that I didn't understand. He made the sound again, and when I didn't respond he roughly covered my mouth with his hand and gave me a threatening glare. Did he want me to stop crying? I didn't know.

When I quieted, he started thrusting in long, full strokes giving me his entire remarkable length. He would sometimes hurt me while at the same time driving me crazy as he continued to fuck me, occasionally making sounds and noises I didn't understand. The friction and pressure of him being inside me, the swelling of his cock forced my clit to become even more sensitive and aching. His being on top of me made my clit rub against the scratchy ground cover until I began to orgasm. Feeling my pussy constrict and envelope his cock, he exploded sending spray after spray of his semen inside me. I don't think I can describe what it felt like, it was oddly pleasant and filling, leaving me less traumatized than the first time he took me, but strangely pleased that he had found relief in my body.

I thought he would withdraw now, but he didn't. Instead, he started a slow stabbing thrust, and I felt him swell, becoming engorged all over again. Terrified of what seemed to be happening, his cock getting harder and then . . . and then, "Oh please God, it was me . . . I was cumming again."

As my body convulsed, waves of sexual pleasure undulated through me. I tried to get up, but the monster pressed his weight onto me holding me down as another gush of semen drenched my abused pussy.

I lay crying hysterically, "Please let it be over," I whispered quietly to myself as he milked the last of his cum out of his cock and into my pussy. When he finished with me, he pulled out and picking me up in his arms carried me a short distance through the thick trees and brush to a medium sized cave hidden among large boulders, where he laid me on a pallet of grass and branches. He reached toward me and ripped away the last of my blouse that hung in remnants, exposing my full, ample breasts. He laid down beside me and putting his mouth to my tit began to lick and suck. Cupping the closest breast with his large, warm, leathery palm, he bent over me and sucked my hard protruding nipple, gently biting and nipping, sending icy shivers down to my toes.

He pulled my naked body close to him so that I felt the softness of his hair against my back, his semi hard cock encased in its sheath nestled between my ass cheeks. He held me tightly, preventing my escape, and I finally fell into an exhausted, dream-filled sleep.

*****

The hazy morning light was just beginning to filter into the cave as I awoke from my sleep to the distant sound of what I thought were people calling my name.

"Mary Ann! Mary Ann! Where are you? Answer if you can hear us," the voices kept repeating.

It was James and Paul. "They'll never be able to find me," I thought dejectedly.

Thinking the Sasquatch asleep, I made to rise only to be pulled impatiently back onto the pallet. Just as quickly, I felt a hard, warm object push at my anus. Holding me in front of him, he eagerly probed at my rear until suddenly his cock found and tried to push through the tight ring, wanting to enter me there. I held my breath as we lay on our sides and he pressed into me, his long hard shaft slowly working its way into my ass. My eyes watered and grew as big as saucers when I felt his cock push deeper, and his hairy thighs brush against my ass and the back of my legs. It felt as if he was splitting me in two. Despite my hand slipping behind me trying to stay his hips, trying to hold him back, I was helpless. This creature was going to take my anal virginity.

Taking a deep breath, and willing myself to relax, I realized that his slow stroking, while still uncomfortable did not hurt as badly as before. The longer he stroked, the easier it was to relax and open my body to him. It was hard to believe his monstrous dick was humping me there.

Caught up in the sensations coursing through my body, without being consciously aware, I reached down and began to touch my clit. I felt nasty and immoral as this non-human creature fucked me in the ass. On the one hand, I told myself I didn't care; it wasn't my fault; it didn't matter. On the other, however, I hated myself for enjoying the incredible sexual feelings he ignited in me. Like a well-used whore, I loudly moaned as I tweaked my clit and finger fucked myself knowing it was sick and dirty, but I couldn't stop myself, stop him or resist him.

Sasquatch's cock was easily sliding in and out, making me moan and whimper. Disgusted with myself, I realized my hips had fallen into a rhythm with his. He held my hips tightly against his crotch and increased his speed. When he had his long, thick cock buried completely inside me, he started making short, insistent thrusts. I felt myself becoming lightheaded, and I think I may have blacked out when I climaxed. When I opened my eyes, I found he had me bent over, still on my knees like a limp doll. Sasquatch was holding me around my waist and hips, supporting me in front of him. Apparently, even blacked out, he had continued fucking me anally and had succeeded in giving me an involuntary orgasm (if such a thing were possible), the afterglow of which I could feel as it washed over me.

The Sasquatch gave a long, hard thrust and I felt his cock swell and throb inside me right before he exploded high up in my rectum covering my dark, moist channel with his cum. He seemed satisfied with himself (like most men) as he continued to ejaculate, stretching me, filling me.

*****

I awoke a few hours later, weak, sore and disoriented. I was no longer in the cave, but back in the clearing. I was hysterical when James and Paul somehow stumbled across me. I was alone in the clearing, lying naked, my body covered with scratches and bruises, and stained by what appeared to be splatterings of semen drying on my breasts, stomach, face, and between my thighs.

Paul said he and James had been out looking for me since they had returned to our main camp before daylight that morning. While out searching, they had caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a Sasquatch-like creature and followed it until it led them to the clearing where they found me. The guys covered me with a blanket and despite my difficulty walking help me make it back to camp without further incident.

*****

Yes, I know for a fact the Sasquatch exists.

Based on my thesis research, I have subsequently published an academic paper and been the guest speaker at several anthropological conferences where the emphasis has been Sasquatch and its DNA Implications.

I'm sure Paul and James pretty much figured out what had happened to me over my two-day abduction, but I could never bring myself to talk about it. There are many things that I will never forget about the abduction, but of two things I am certain; we as humans are much closer to Sasquatch than we care to admit, and yes, Sasquatch and human females are gloriously capable of mating, enjoying the act and producing off-spring.