The Matrix: Persephone's Story

Story Info
Another perspective on the kiss.
2.9k words
4.45
36.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written after stimulation from a certain lesbian kiss in the video game Enter The Matrix, two great different characters exploring their desires. I haven’t gone out of my way to alter the great story of the Matrix but have had to make some tweaks.

Captain Niobe left the hall of the mansion, her gun in her hand. She felt her body pumping, ready for the fight, ready for the kill in this virtual nightmare of the Matrix. She prayed Ghost was safe, not lost like she was. Death in this virtual world meant death in real life.

Niobe entered the room and was stopped in her tracks, her attention focused on the woman lying on the green couch, dressed in a white dress, barely concealing her breasts. What some people would do in this virtual world, Niobe thought, opening her mouth to speak but unable to find the words, staring as the lady swung her legs over the edge of the couch and stood walking slowly forward.

“I’ve been watching you, your looking for your friend, but you’ll never find him” the lady in white said, still some distance from Niobe. She raised her gun, pointing it at Persephone; the woman didn’t even flinch.

“I could have my husbands room in this room in a heartbeat if I wanted to but that wouldn’t serve either of us would it” Persephone answered, continuing to walk forward, ignoring Niobe as the captain lowered her gun.

“You would feel great pain if your friend were to die, and to be honest, I used to like the taste of sadness, but there is something you have I want even more” Persephone said stopping in front of Niobe, moving one of her fingers down Niobe’s left cheek.


The Captain stood still, telling herself in her mind this was just a virus, an anomaly in the Matrix, but she also felt the finger against her own skin, the warmth in her body mixing with Persephone’s. What did she have that this woman could want, more than her tears, her sadness, her secret love and lust towards Trinity, partner of the One.

“You have it buried deep within you, buried even from yourself. But I see it” Persephone said, her hand now on Niobe’s chest, pushing against the red leather, almost cupping the captains left breast through the fabric of her clothes. Niobe would lie to herself if she said Persephone wasn’t having an effect on her, instead of the exotic woman’s hand on her chest, Trinity’s own hand feeling the curve and flesh of her breast, touching her nipples, running her tongue against her own. Instead she had this, things, hand now pushing against her. She pushed it away with her armed hand.

“Back off” she warned, shifting slightly in her top to reposition her breast in her bra.

“Your in love are you not?, if you want me to help you, all you must do is kiss me, like you were kissing them” Persephone said. Niobe looked her in the eyes.

“What?” she asked, her palms now sweaty against the stock of her pistol, feeling Persephone rest her hand on her right hip, stroking downwards towards her thigh, her fingers burying them selves into her red coat, against her black clothes.

“If you kiss me, like you were kissing your true love, I will help you find him” Persephone said, her fingertips now inside the waist of Niobe’s matching leather red trousers. Niobe felt her pussy secreting a little fluid into her panties, the fabric of the knickers sticking them to her body. Could this, thing, detect how damp she was now, how damp this probing, forcing Niobe to reveal her knowledge and secrets was making her.

“How about I shoot you in the knee caps” Niobe said stiffening against the woman’s touch.

“What’s, wrong, your not afraid to kiss another woman are you?” Persephone asked, her hand now inside Niobe’s leather trousers, cupping her right ass cheek with her hand, slowly inching the captain towards her body, feeling the will and resolve to resist falling away. Fuck Ghost, she wanted to fuck this bitch like she hadn’t been fucked by Jason, or any of the men in her life since she had left the Matrix. Only days before she had been ‘woken’ into the real world, she had slept with her first woman, one of her girl friends from the hood. That girl had been her bitch, she had done everything for Niobe and more, it was a fuck she could never hope to match. Of course, if this woman existed, she was just a body in a field, and since then, it had just been one limp cock after another shooting their spunk into her body, moaning and groaning, telling her she was special then leaving on their quests.

Ghost would leave her as well, but with this thing in front of her, she could satisfy that lust, right, who the fuck would find out that she experienced something more in the matrix. But it was just a program she couldn’t fuck a computer.

“Your not a woman, your not even human” Niobe said. That did cause Persephone’s hand to stop, the things finger tips holding the edge of her panties up, pressing against the skin of her ass and the elastic of her knickers. I could fuck a program, I could fuck this blond woman so close to making me happy again.

“It’s just a little kiss, or maybe you would rather let your friend die” Persephone said starting to pull her fingers away. Niobe dropped her hand to her hip, holding the fingers inside her panties in place, the woman now pressing them against her flesh.

“Fine” Niobe said pushing her gun into the holster on her waist, her own hand resting on the full curve of the woman’s rear and pulling her body close, close, until her lips touched the programs.

It felt strange, not the rough texture of the men she had been with, or even the dry unmade lips of those rare females she had kissed in friendship in the real world. This was a woman of elegance and glass, trying to taste the love she felt for women, for Trinity, tasting the heat of Niobe’s mouth and body, feeling the emotion running through her body she just couldn’t express. But it was still a little strange.

Persephone released the kiss, staring into Niobe’s eyes, shaking her head.

“That was awful, perhaps it would have been best if you had, just, shot me in the knee caps” Persephone said turning away, pulling her hands from the captain’s knickers, walking back towards the sofa on the opposite side of the room. She had brought her to the peak of desire, of need and want, to have it pulled away like this.

“Ok wait” Niobe said, resisting the urge to smell the scent of Persephone’s rear on her fingers, the musky scent floating off the virtual lady. Desperately wanting those long fingers once more back in her knickers, stroking the tip of her vagina.

Persephone stopped in her walk, smiling, knowing she sensed in this human that own urge and desire, the need to be loved, not fucked by a creature of her own gender in this virtual world. A love between two women more pure than any kiss a man might give her, this woman was in her hand, to be used how she will.

“Don’t waist my time” she said coyly, turning, walking back to the black captain.

She brought her hands up cupping the captain’s head on each side, and brought her lips once more to Niobe’s, sensing that same tension and denial, but rapidly melt as she flicked her tongue out into Niobe’s mouth, feeling the captain’s own tongue retract at the sensation before stretching out, rubbing against her own tongue. This was love, this was true love, Persephone thought.

Niobe moved her hands around the woman’s body, the white fabric melting away under her touch to reveal the perfect curve of her rear, her hands taking hold of each cheek, pulling her body tightly against her own, the two ladies crotch pushing against the fabrics of their clothes, sensing almost like two animals how close they were, wanting to be together yet denied as the woman kissed, orally stimulating each other.

As Niobe felt Persephone’s hands move down her body, she once more could picture Leanne’s hands back in her apartment pulling her nurse uniform off, bending over willingly as Niobe brought her hand down on the smooth white flesh of the girl’s ass, punishing her for being a naughty nurse. She wasn’t naughty, Niobe had thought that night, but having a naked cunt so close to her mouth was more than she could take.

She had gone down on her nurse friend, tasting the mix of sweat, pee and cum between the nurses thighs in her mouth, oozing from her cunt, mixing with the saliva in her mouth and Niobe spitting it back against the nurses cunt, the liquid dribbling down. She used the moistness to press her tongue into her friends crack, penetrating with the tip, wriggling it down before pulling it down. She had massaged the flesh around the girls cunt, building up the pressure before she began touching and caressing the flesh of her vagina.

She could feel that same dampness and pressure in her belly building up, that same need to have a hand or tongue against her crotch, all those memories washing through her, and through her mouth into Persephone, the virtual program tasting this true love that Niobe had felt those years ago in the virtual world. And unlike Niobe, she did cum in her white dress, the fluid trickling out of her vagina onto Niobe’s hand, the captain almost sucking on her tongue before Persephone pulled away, leaving Niobe with her tongue out and her damp dribbling female cum onto the floor.

“Yes, that’s nice. Your lover is a man, what’s his name” Persephone asked regaining her composure, staring and smiling inwardly at this woman in lust, the eye’s of Captain Niobe staring at the large slit on the front of her dress showing the humans breasts the program had created for her in the Matrix.

“Jason” Niobe replied, dropping her hand to her side, both women noticing the way Persephone’s cum still rolled down the skin of her hand, pooling at the curved tips of her hand. Persephone stared at Niobe, those brown eyes penetrating the captain’s mind and soul, pushing beyond that mental image of the council leader fucking her, his cock pushing roughly into her dry cunt, to the mental fantasies of Trinity and herself in a hot bath, the steam from the underground generators warming them against the cold draft, those hands moving between her thighs feeling her, penetrating her sex.

“No, it’s not. But Jason knows” Persephone said now getting a new image in her mind.

Here, she could see through the eye’s of someone, Jason she felt, looking down at Niobe’s body plugged into the matrix, her bio readings showing she was in a complete state of relaxation, certain chemicals fluctuation around the body. He was standing with the operator on her ship, both men standing in silence as they stared at the image, Niobe in a state of sexual activity. While the operator had seen this before, both Ghost and Niobe going in to fuck a virtual person, their partners never usually came aboard.

The image passed away back to Niobe standing there lustfully, trying desperately to regain her composure and remember that she was on a mission to rescue her friend from the system.

“Come on, your friend is this way” Persephone said turning, walking towards a hidden door in the bookshelf, feeling the sway of her hips, the movement of her rear and the eyes of the space captain, her head turned slightly watching her walk. Did she really have this woman at such a point of desperation and lust?

Niobe shook her head and walked forward, following Persephone down a stairwell, not amazed, but slightly surprised as she turned the first bend in the staircase and was suddenly at the bottom. While her legs felt like she had been walking for a long time downwards, she had walked no more than 8 steps, or so it seemed; Another kink of the matrix.

“Be careful” Persephone said leaning forward, her lips once more brushing against Niobe’s, feeling that lust and love from this woman, even the briefest of contact, the slightest of touch creating this stir of emotion in the captain, this emotion she fed on and absorbed into her body, awash with this lust between them.

Persephone released the kiss, feeling the captain hands again trying to push their way into her clothes, that the area no person had touched besides her own soft hands when she was hot and lustful, overwhelmed by emotions from the subjects she kissed. The special cake she and her husband had made to bring their customers to orgasm was a treat they shared with few, but ate before she let him touch her.

Niobe turned, pulling her pistol from her holster, and walked into the under ground basement. The sound of prisoners in their cells, and the thought of Persephone’s lips against her own giving her love and strength to find Ghost and leave this virtual nightmare.

ZION:

The music was pulsing in the great hall of Zion, Captain Niobe moving to the rhythm of the beat with the thousands of humans on the stone floor, the mixture of heat from the thermal gas pockets and the natural heat making her body sweat, her ‘clothes’ what rags she wore in the real world, clinging tightly to her figure. Like nearly all the women around her, the rags she wore were hugging the curves of her ass and the rise and fall of her breasts, her stiff nipples exposed as she moved to the sound of the drums.

She pressed her body to the people, dancing, no, more than a dance, she realised, a connection amongst the people of Zion; A connection beyond friendship, beyond love, beyond sex. In dance, they were one. In dance, she found the courage to approach strangers and friends and press herself close to them.

Niobe saw a shy pretty blond and moved through the crowd, feeling numerous limbs and arms brush against her body, the odd, ‘stray’ hand passing over her rear or touching her breast in the moment, before she arrived in front of the blond, staring into her eyes.

She was so different from Persephone, the program who had brought that lust, that animal out of her. She looked submissive, someone she could control, and she desperately needed that sense of control back after having her soul and body exposed by the Matrix.

Niobe stared into the girl’s eyes, her arms falling onto her shoulders, their two bodies connecting with the beat. They moved as one, Niobe wrapping her arms around her neck, pulling her closer until the music was drowned out to both, hearing each other’s breath in each other’s ears, staring into each other’s eyes.

Niobe could feel the heat from this girl as their bodies gyrated together, folding and curving to accept each other, it was like fucking without being nude, Niobe thought, lowering her right hand down the girls back, resting on the curve of her buttocks, feeling the tense flesh, a well muscled rear, a hard up bringing or life. Niobe angled her head, dropping it onto the girls shoulder, slowing the movement of the dance until they were connected, the girl also moving to lean tightly against Niobe.

The captain released a puff of hot air, blowing against the girl’s ear. She saw small goose bumps ripple across the surface of her skin, the girls neck tensing slightly before she accepted the warm breath over her skin, finally accepting it, and even moving to direct where she felt this intense warmth and feeling from Niobe.

Niobe pushed her tongue out of her mouth, holding still a hair’s length from the girl’s neck. Finally, she made the connection, moving the tip of her tongue against the woman’s neck, tasting sweat dribbling from pores down the surface of her skin, and what tasted like hormones. She could taste this girl’s love, taste the passion, but she couldn’t taste that lust for Niobe the captain was feeling for her, this girl was lonely, and finding comfort, but she wouldn’t find love with a female, like Niobe had done.

Niobe pulled herself away from the girl, her tongue slipping back into her mouth. Her hands fell back to her side, noticing how far the dancer’s had moved up her body, one had rested on her stomach, the impression of sweat around her finger marks still present, the other had pressed into the rear of her pants, pushing a crease up in between her cheeks, the material.

She began pushing her way though the crowd, the wash of bodies, the ocean of humans, survivors and lovers connected, to the beat of the music. She wasn’t going to find love this night, but she might, if she could find an image, a memory of Persephone in the loading program; She wanted to be loved, she wanted to be controlled.

Hope you enjoyed this, had numerous wank over the kiss. Let me know what you think, if you want another or to keep the mystery of the Matrix for those who no better.

Harrowborg