The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Oooohhh, yeeeesssss! Fuck, yeeeesssssss!" Her ass trembled in his hands as she came upon his cock. Patrick held himself still as she climaxed, allowing her to enjoy the thrills he was giving her. Her cunt walls spasmed, massaging his shaft. He fought hard not to let go himself. It was all he could do to keep from cumming inside her right then.

"Aaaahhhh!" Maggie moaned happily as her climax ebbed, and her son began to move within her. She looked back through dreamy eyes and watched Patrick's face as he began to fuck her, his own mother. She thought he looked so beautiful, so handsome in that moment. She might have fallen in love with him even. Maggie O'Hara, bent across her dining room table, being fucked by her oldest son. She'd have never imagined such a thing. And yet, here it was happening.

"Oooohhh, yeeeesssss!" she moaned just minutes later, climaxing once again on her son's thick post of a dick. He was rocking her world even as she did everything she could to milk his cock with her vagina. She wanted his cream inside her. She wanted to feel her son's thick cum splashing the walls of her vagina. She wanted his seed coating her womb. Oh, god, she thought sinfully, I want my son to give me a baby!

Maggie pushed up on her hands and Patrick's came around to capture her heavy, swinging tits in his. He squeezed and rolled them, and her cunt responded by rippling up and down his pistoning shaft. She was by now rocking back to him as hard as he was into her, meeting his thrusts with her own. By the minute, their passions grew and their bodies slapped together harder and louder. Both were now racing towards a mutual release.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" Maggie cried out again as her orgasm exploded within her, in the very moment her son's cock erupted.

"Uuunnngggg, Mooooommmmmm!" Patrick groaned. He pushed deep into her pussy and held himself tight to her body, his hands digging deep into her hip flesh to hold her in place while his seed was planted. His cock pulsed three times, sending semen into his mother's waiting womb. Her vaginal walls helped by rippling along his length, milking him dry. His balls ached, drained, by the time his shaft began to soften and he slipped out of her.

Patrick staggered away from his mother then, and dropped heavily into a nearby dining room chair. He was panting hard and deep from the exertion. His cock lay flaccid and dripping between his thighs. His hands tingled as they hung at his sides.

Maggie collapsed fully onto the table top, her ass towards her son. She, too, was panting heavily. Her pussy ached and had begun to leak. She tried and failed to tighten herself, to hold her son's seed within her. Instead, it dribbled down the inside of her right thigh, cooling as it went.

"Mommy! I heard you crying!" came a small voice from the hallway. Maggie turned to see her daughter standing in the archway, looking at her still draped across the side of the table. From that angle, she wouldn't be able to see her naked ass or leaking pussy.

"Katy, honey, it's alright," she told her daughter. She pushed up slightly, enough to bring her arm across her chest to hide her nipples at least. "Mommy's okay. Patrick and I were talking, it's all."

"I saw Patrick behind you, and he was grunting, like a dog," Katy told her.

Maggie looked back at her son, who was looking very much like the cat who had gotten caught with the canary. Looking back to Katy, she explained, "It's okay, honey. Patrick and Mommy were playing a game. An adult's game, okay? You need to get back to bed, now. I'll come tuck you back in, in a minute."

"Okay, Mommy," Katy finally replied, giving her older brother a look as she turned to head back to her bedroom.

Maggie quickly dressed and told her son, "We can't be doing this, not with the little ones in the house." She looked at Patrick, who still looked very stunned sitting naked in the chair. She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, full on the mouth. "That doesn't mean we stop, however. Not if you think you're going to be the man of this house."

Maggie left her son and headed in to take care of Katy. After, she checked on her young son, Arty, who had slept through it evidently. She found Patrick in his room, already in bed. She was tempted, but only said, "Good-night." She slept alone in her bed that night. She didn't sleep alone the next night.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers