The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party eventually broke up after nine, with Janet and Melissa the first to leave. Both had work in the morning. After cleaning up, Denise begged out, sighting her family waiting at home. "I only hope Don made them dinner," she said.

"Can I get a ride home?" Barbara asked. "I don't have my lights for my bike." Barbara lived a few blocks down from Denise, in an off-campus dorm complex.

"Sure. We can put your bike in the back, I think," Denise agreed.

"I'd like to ride along," Kristina asked. "If you could drop me off back at Elena's on the way, to pick up my car?"

Denise gave Elena a glance. Elena smiled and nodded. "Sure. It's not out of my way," Denise replied.

After parting kisses, with Kristina telling both Elena and Indigo, "Thank you both for a wonderful birthday party. I'll never forget it, that's for sure!" This last she had added while glancing towards Barbara. It was plain to see what had happened.

A few minutes later, Indigo and Elena sat on the patio, enjoying the cool of the night as darkness descended over Regal Bay.

"Well, my dear, it would appear that you've made yet another love connection." Indigo grinned over her glass of wine. With the two teens on their way home in Denise's van, that left the two matrons without a ride back to their condominium complex.

"You'd think I'd have learned my lesson after setting Janet and Melissa up." Elena finished off her wine and set the empty glass on the table. It was now after ten. It had been a long day for the librarian, with a lot of energy spent fueled by little more than white and red wine, and a couple of pieces of pizza. "But I'm thrilled for the girls. I know they'll get along well."

Indigo stood up and stretched, giving Elena a good show of her heavy breasts rising on her chest beneath the shoulder throw. "Want to join me in the hot-tub?" she asked. "We might as well spend the night here. The place is ours until noon tomorrow anyway." Indigo headed down the flag-stone walk and left her throw, and then her bikini bottoms, on the path along the way. Elena topped off Indigo's glass, and refilled her own with the last of the red wine, before joining her friend and lover in the warm, bubbling waters.