The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 40

Story Info
Bethany's Tales, Part 3.
6.8k words
4.47
16.7k
6
0

Part 40 of the 74 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

The Matrons of Regal Bay

Chapter 40

Bethany's Tales -- Part 3

During the summer months, when Bethany had little to do during the weekdays, she often spent time on the RBU campus, in the library working to keep herself as up-to-date as she could on the advancements in mathematics. Even as a 50-year-old teacher, with more than 25 years in the classroom, Bethany knew that she needed to keep herself educated, just as she expected her students to be. She didn't spend every day on campus, maybe two or three afternoons each week, when it was too hot, or too rainy, to enjoy the day. At times, she'd forgo her hours in the library to walk up the valley and spend a few hours leisurely hiking the trails. Occasionally, she would run into someone she knew, either another teacher or instructor, or a former or current student.

With her sons away for the summer, Burton away on a South Pacific patrol cruise with the Navy, and Bradley joining many of his lacrosse team-mates at a training camp at Duke University, Bethany had the house to herself. At first, she had thought she'd enjoy being alone in the quiet house. Instead, by the second night, she was aching to have company. Unfortunately for her, most of her young lovers were either out of town, or busy, and as such she was unable to find male companionship. Now, some three weeks after Bethany had last enjoyed any male contact, she decided it was time to pay an old friend a visit.

It was Tuesday evening and the 4th of July holiday had passed. With summer in full swing, the beaches and boardwalk remained busy well into the night. So did the restaurants, including Theros, the high-end Greek-style restaurant downtown. Bethany had stopped in at Theros with more in mind than just enjoying a late dinner before heading home. She was eager to find young Miguel Dominguez, a young man she'd had the pleasure of instructing during his high school years, as well as a young bull she'd enjoyed from time to time. Miguel was the oldest son of one of Regal Bay University's professors, Dr. Yasmina Dominguez, who was also one of Bethany's good friends and sorority sisters. More importantly, the handsome young Latino man had once been one of the more eager and spirited lovers the Matrons of Regal Bay enjoyed.

Now a 22-year-old, Miguel was also one of the young up-and-coming chefs that were learning under Chef Piero Tantalous at Theros. Miguel was Yasmina's son, but was following more in his father's footsteps. Miguel loved food, most notably the creation and preparation, and often his school work reflected this obsession of his. Many afternoons Bethany had to hold the teen Miguel after school to tutor him. During his senior year, these tutoring sessions became a bit more personal, and erotic. Miguel wasn't going on to college, but he had passed all his math classes thanks to Bethany McAllister's tutorage. Instead, Miguel had been selected to attend the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, one of the leading institutes of culinary education on the west coast. Now complete with that 21-month program, Miguel would soon be leaving for Hyde Park, NY, to complete his Bachelor's Degree. Bethany wanted to spend at least one satisfying evening with her former student and lover.

Bethany enjoyed a light meal, if any meal at a Greek restaurant could be considered light. The plate of mezes and a small Greek-style salad had filled her up. She had also enjoyed a few glasses of Ouzo, the Greek liquorice-like alcohol, mixed with water. Although she felt the tingle, she knew she would be fine to drive home. Bethany was an experienced drinker, after-all.

During her meal, Bethany had asked one of the wait-staff to pass a message back to Miguel in the kitchen. A few minutes later, Miguel emerged, dressed in the classic white smock. Even so, he strongly resembled a young Antonio Banderas, a trait that had long ago caught her eye.

"Mrs. McAllister! So nice to see you again," he greeted her as he neared. He bent in and gave her a welcoming hug.

"It's nice to see you again, also, Miguel," she smiled up to him. "I'd only just heard that you were back for the summer. How have you been?"

"Well, thank you," he replied as he slipped into the vacant seat across from her. "You are dining alone tonight?"

Bethany nodded. "Unfortunately. My sons are away, and for an old teacher like me, the phone isn't ringing off the hook, you know."

Miguel shook his head. "I know you, Mrs. McAllister. If you really wanted a date, you would be able to find a young man."

"Not so," she disagreed. "Most are either away for the summer, or leading their own lives now. The novelty for most has worn off, I'm afraid."

Miguel laughed. "I'm sure you still have a few in that little black book of yours you can call on, at any time."

"It's a little red book, I want you to know," she laughed back. "Besides, I had hoped to spend a little time with you before you left for New York. Maybe even tonight?"

Miguel grinned at the suggestion. "Actually, I did not have any plans for this evening. In fact, I don't have plans most nights. All my ex's, as they say, have left for greener pastures, or some such thing. I hadn't had a date since coming home."

"I might be able to do something about that, if you don't mind spending time with a 50-year-old former teacher of yours?" Bethany sipped at her Ouzo, awaiting his reply.

Miguel gave a brief look around. "You are much too attractive to be 50," he complimented. "Besides, you have known for some time that I have a thirst for older women. And I am well aware that you have a hunger for younger men." He leaned forward to add, "I had thought that by now I was too old for you, no?" He leaned back, grinning.

"On that point, I do not have an age limit for my lovers, be they current or former." Again, she sipped. "I prefer a young, inexperienced lover, that's true. I do so enjoy teaching the arts of love making to an innocent. Yet I also enjoy experiencing the more skillful young men, especially if they had once been a lover of mine. It makes me feel so proud, to see how my teachings have borne fruit, so to speak," she grinned.

Miguel grinned, shaking his head as he stood. "I will have much to do after closing," he informed her. "But should you still feel up to it, I would like to spend a little time with you, if only to catch up."

"I'll be waiting outside," she replied with a touch to the back of his hand. Miguel nodded and bowed slightly before returning to his work in the kitchen.

Bethany had left, along with the rest of Theros patrons, minutes before closing. She settled behind the wheel of her Volvo in the parking lot and waited with the radio on. By the dashboard clock, it was 11pm. She knew that she could always start the engine and head for home. She saw Miguel step from the employee entrance at the side of the building some twenty minutes later. He looked around, and then headed towards the far end of the lot, where several cars, trucks, and a panel delivery van sat in the shadows. Bethany started her car and pulled out of the parking spot, driving slowly towards Miguel.

Miguel unlocked his ten-year-old Chevy Silverado and climbed in as Bethany's Volvo pulled up. He ran the side window down and leaned out. "I didn't think you had stayed around," he smiled.

"I didn't think I would," she replied. She looked back across the lot and then back to Miguel. "Can we talk for a little while?"

"Sure, why don't you park over there and join me in my truck?"

Bethany nodded and pulled her car across into an empty spot. She climbed out and quickly joined Miguel in the cab of his truck. She was uncomfortable and it showed. Miguel let her get settled, checking her out in the dome light of his truck for the few moments it remained on. It had been a warm day, and the night was still very warm. The usual breeze that blew up from Regal Bay in the summer hadn't picked up much that night, and it was still warm. Miguel had left his white tunic behind and only wore a black tank-top above his black slacks. That evening, Bethany had worn a light summer blouse, but had removed it after leaving Theros. She now only wore a sleeveless shirt in light pink with a blue swirl pattern. She also had worn a skirt, in two shades of blues, which as she sat in the cab of his truck Miguel noticed ran very high up her thick, tanned thighs.

Bethany noticed that her skirt was rather short as well, and gave the garment a slight tug as she settled in beside the handsome young man. "This is really not like me," she said a moment later. "I mean, I don't usually go out hunting for men, not like this anyway."

"Were do you usually meet men?" Miguel asked. "I mean, other than in school," he added with a chuckle.

Bethany sighed, "I usually get introduced to them by a friend."

"Well," he grinned at her, "we were never introduced. We met in school, in my Algebra 3 class if I remember right. Sophomore year, didn't we?"

Bethany saw his charming smile in the dim light provided by the parking lot lighting. "I guess we did," she laughed. "Why did you agree to meet with me?" Bethany asked a moment later. Without an answer, he laid his right hand on her left thigh and began to stroke her flesh.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"I don't really know," he whispered as he leaned nearer. "I guess I was lonely, like you, and maybe thought that you..." She turned a little more towards him, and then met his mouth with hers. It had been a long time since she'd kissed the young man, and it all came flooding back to her.

Their lips parted and Miguel said, "I recognize when a beautiful woman like you needs to be pleasured." He then pushed his hand up under her skirt and found her panties.

"Oh!" Bethany gasped at his sudden aggressiveness. "Miguel, please!" His fingers curled at the edge of her panties and tugged. His free hand pushed her skirt to her hips, exposing her crotch. Her dark pubic patch came into view in the shadows of his truck cab. Miguel pounced before she could recover and leaned lower until his head rested in her lap, and his mouth was able to press against her pubic mound. He breathed in her scent and caressed her naked thighs.

"Oh, my!" Bethany gasped as she felt Miguel's tongue begin to trail up her inner thighs. "Should we be doing this, here?" she asked.

Miguel rolled his head and looked up to her. "How many times did I ask that of you, when we would sneak into a janitor's closet, or behind the bleachers in the gym?"

Miguel lifted his head up and told her, "Those cars belong to the housekeepers, who'll be here a few hours yet. The truck won't be going anywhere, either," he explained, indicating the panel van along the driver's side. "Nobody will bother us here." He lowered his face back into her crotch and began to lick across the upper edges of her pubic triangle. His fingers pressed up into her slit and he began to stroke her folds. Bethany's hips rolled slightly, lifting her vaginal region higher to provide him with a better access.

"Oh! Oh!" she gasped as his fingers tugged at her folds and found her clit. "Oh, yes!" she hissed as Miguel began to rub circles around her clit. She spread her legs wider, and Miguel lowered his mouth to her clit, to lick at her bud. Again, she moaned, "Oooohhh, yeessss!"

Miguel loved to eat a woman out. It was his primary initial move with any new lover. He had long ago discovered than an older, mature woman warms up quickly when he plants his mouth to her cunt and licks. Any woman who'd ever had sex enjoyed being eaten out, and the older women, especially those who were single or divorced, longed to have a young man feed upon their sensitive folds, he had found. If he could figure out a way to bury his face in their crotches, Miguel knew he could be assured of getting just about anything else he might want out of them. Bethany had been the one to teach him this fact, had she not? He began to enjoy the way she was already reacting to him eating her out. It made him feel proud to be able to pleasure his former teacher.

For Bethany, it had indeed been a while since she'd been tongue-fucked. Now here was a young man, a stud who had once been a student, with his mouth on her pussy, pleasuring her. It was fantastic, dirty, and so exciting. Bethany twisted her hips and pulled her left leg up into the seat. Miguel settled more between her thighs and began to lap away noisily at her folds. Her body tingled and her moans began to fill the cab. She realized that he had both windows down, and a gentle breeze had begun to blow through. She also realized that her moans would be easily heard outside the cab, and well across the parking lot.

Miguel continued to lick and lap away at Bethany's hot pussy for many minutes. He added a finger into her slot and slipped it into her hole as her hips began to roll up and down. Her juices began to flow and he lapped up her tangy flavors while thrusting in and out of her vagina.

"Oh, oh, oh," she panted. "Aaahh, uuummmm!" she purred as her orgasm began to build. She had a hand on the back of his head, and pushed him lower, until his entire mouth covered her slit. His tongue replaced his finger, thrusting up into her honey-hole to draw out her cream. It didn't take much of this to drive her over the edge.

"Ooohh! Ooohh! Ooohh!" she panted. "Ah, ah, ah, aaaaaahhhhh!" she cried out as her orgasm rippled through her. "Yeessss!" She held Miguel's face to her pussy for the entire ride of her orgasm, finally letting him up for air after the last trembles had settled.

"That was so good," she sighed as he lifted away. Miguel settled back in his seat, grinning widely with cum-smeared lips.

"I'm glad you liked it," he said. "I know I sure did. After-all, I had a wonderful teacher, didn't I?" He licked his lips and at the same time he began to unfasten his trousers. He lifted his butt up and pushed his pants and underwear down past his knees. His cock sprang up from his hairy crotch. Miguel again smiled at Bethany, and she was looking hard at his manhood. She licked her own lips, understanding without words being exchanged what was being asked now of her. She didn't need to be asked. She was just as hungry for his cock as he had obviously been for her pussy.

Bethany twisted in the seat and reached for Miguel's cock. It was hard, but not completely solid in her hand. She stroked his shaft a couple of times, and then lowered her mouth to capture his knob between her lips. "Uuummm," she hummed around his crown. It had been a long time since she'd tasted this young man's wonderful tube-steak.

"Oooohhh," Miguel added. Bethany cupped his balls and began to bob her head in his lap, sucking his cock to full hardness within seconds. Bethany tightened her lips around the base of his crown while stroking what part of his shaft remained outside her mouth. She couldn't come close to taking his entire length into her mouth, not at this restricted angle. She banged her head against the stirring wheel when she turned too far that way. Miguel began to thrust his hips upward after a few minutes to ram another inch or two of cock into her face, but it just wasn't going to go any deeper, not in the truck.

Bethany held Miguel's cock steady and began to ram her mouth down its length as far as she could with hard, fast nods. She fucked his cock with her mouth, stroking it with her lips, trying to get him off, just as he'd gotten her off. She wanted him to cum, to fill her mouth with his hot young seed. She wanted to taste his salty cream. She needed him to fire his semen down her throat.

But Miguel had other ideas in mind. He took hold of her head and eased her up off his rigid poll. "Oh, god, please stop! Please stop!"

She lifted her mouth away from his cock and asked, "Why? I want you to cum in my mouth, Miguel. I need to taste your cream again."

Miguel pulled her mouth to his and he kissed her then, deeply, before telling her, "I don't want to cum in your mouth, not right now anyway. I want to feel your pussy around my dick. I have got to fuck you." Even as he told her this, he was pulling her towards him. Bethany went along with him and threw her leg across his lap. Her ass pressed into the stirring wheel, making the horn sound for a moment.

"Ooops!" she giggled, lifting her ass up. Miguel reached down beneath the dash board and tugged open the circuit breaker box. He removed the fuse from the appropriate slot and dropped it to the floor at his feet.

"There," he said and pushed her down onto the wheel once again. The horn didn't sound this time. Bethany settled into the curve of the wheel and spread her legs wide. Her crotch was still covered by her panties, which were now quite moist from her secretions. Miguel had his cock in hand and was stroking it while he gazed into her. She grinned back at him and tugged the crotch of her panties aside to present him with her freshly eaten out pussy. Her graying blonde fur was matted and her labia, dark and thick, were open and waiting.

Miguel reached his free hand up and began to stroke her folds. "Oh, yes!" she huffed as he pushed the labia apart and opened her hole. He again lowered his mouth to her and began to lap loudly at her, as a dog to his water bowl.

"Oh, god, that feels too good," she moaned as his tongue tickled her clit and flicked up and down her slot. It wasn't long before he was again driving her towards release.

"Oh, please, please, please," she panted, and then she climaxed, again upon Miguel's tongue. Her head banged against the roof of the truck's cab. "Oh, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel! I'm cumming!" Miguel slurped loudly as her juices again flowed into his mouth. He licked and lapped up her cream for several minutes, until Bethany was trembling almost uncontrollably.

"Oh, please stop, please stop," she begged. She pulled his face away from her crotch and tugged her shirt upward. Miguel pushed her white bra up and left her twin melons fall. He quickly latched onto her right nipple with his mouth while cupping her left breast in his hand. He sucked on her for just a few moments and then switched off. Again, he sucked, but he wanted more than tit. He wanted to fuck her.

"Let's get out," he insisted. "We need some room." He pushed open his door and slipped from Bethany's gasp. Bethany followed him. Miguel kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants and underwear. "Turn around," he told her while guiding her. Bethany pulled her top up and off, along with the bra she had worn, letting her heavy, matronly full breasts fall free. She leaned back into the cab of the pick-up while Miguel pushed her skirt up and her underwear down and off. She looked back at him, passion on her face as well as excitement. Her wide, naked ass was waiting for him.

"Oh, Miguel, fuck me!" she panted.

"I plan to," he smiled at her as he rubbed his hands across her round buttocks. His cock, rock-hard and sticking straight out from his crotch, brushed across her inner thighs. She reached between and took hold of him, guiding him towards her dripping cunt slot. She lifted her right foot onto the door step to open herself up for him. Miguel felt her fur tickle across his knob in that moment, and then the warmth of her vagina wrapped around him. He leaned forward and entered her.

"Ooooohhhhhh," Bethany moaned as he plunged into her.

"Uuummmm, yeessss!" Miguel moaned in response as her velvety grip slipped down his shaft. He buried himself inside her and held his cock deep for a moment, before beginning to rock and thrust. He started fucking the older woman with deep, steady plunges that had her panting and grunting loudly within seconds.

"Oh, Miguel, oh, Miguel, oh, Miguel," she grunted in time with his thrusting. His fingers dug into her fleshy hips and pulled her back as he pounded forward. His balls slapped her clit while his thighs slapped hers, echoing across the dark parking lot.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12