The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Wanda's vagina was vacant as Todd pulled free of her gripping vagina and stumbled out of the bedroom. Luke wasn't far behind, as both young men headed for the kitchen and beers. Wanda rolled onto her side on the big bed, to be joined by Michelle a moment later. They both stank of spent semen and dripping cunts. Neither spoke for some time while they gathered their faculties about them.

Michelle twisted around until she had her head in the pillows. Wanda joined her after another minute. Their near hands touched, and then fingers intertwined. They had something in common now. They were sisters in flesh and sin. "Well, Wanda? How was that?"

Wanda turned and looked at her friend. "I never imagined..."

Michelle laughed. "I think I said the same thing, after my first orgy." Michelle rolled over and pulled Wanda's mouth to hers. They kissed, though Wanda was reluctant. Michelle left it short. "You'll relax in time," she added before rolling out of bed. "I'm going to grab a quick shower and then get back into that hot tub. Care to join me?"

After a few minutes of indecision, Wanda did join Michelle, first in the shower and then in the hot tub. Todd and Luke joined their mothers in the tub, with beers served all around. Todd snuggled up with Wand, and Luke with Michelle. There was little small talk, and after a while, Wanda watched as Michelle straddled her son and began to ride him.

"Let's go out onto the patio," Todd whispered into her ear. "Leave them alone to enjoy themselves." Todd led Wanda by the hand and once he had her under the stars, he pulled her to him and kissed her deep. She felt his cock throbbing for her, against her, and she went to her knees. Wanda took her young lover into her mouth then. Five minutes later, they lay in a sixty-nine under the summer night sky, pleasuring each other with their mouths and hands. Thirty minutes later, Todd's roar echoed through the trees and between the cabins as he again launched his semen deep into Wanda's vagina.