The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh!" Xiao Li suddenly moaned. Her fingers were dancing across her labia and clit, and as they did, and as she looked at the picture of her son on screen, she climaxed. "Aaaahhh!" she sighed. She humped her hips in the chair, grinding against her hand as her cream flowed. It was warm and thick, and coated her fingers quickly. She felt her panties dampening beneath her butt, and then she knew where her missing ones had gone. Jian had taken them. It was the only explanation.

Coming down for her self-induced high, Xiao Li logged off of the computer and took a moment to regain her composure. He mind raced with fears, mostly imagined but some very real. She had just made herself cum to the image of her own son between her legs, and she'd done it purposefully. And she wanted to do it again.

Leaving the office behind, Xiao Li went to her son's bedroom. She looked around, trying to imagine the sexual delights Jian and Vania had experienced within those walls and atop that big bed of theirs. Xiao Li sat on the edge of the bed, feeling it give under her. She sighed and lay back, looking up at the slowly spinning ceiling fan. She didn't realize that she had pushed her hand into her crotch again until she began to feel the tingles. She didn't stop, and soon brought herself off again.

"Oooohhh, Jian! Jian! Jian!" she moaned as her pussy quivered around her wiggling finger, stuck high inside her. "Fuck meeeee!" she sighed, surprising herself for even saying it out loud, and yet the words added an extra kick to her orgasm that had her roll over. She continued to finger herself, now with two jabbing away, as she humped her hips up and down into the mattress, her face pressed into the bed covers as she climaxed again.

"Aaaahhh, Jian!" she sighed one last time as her orgasm peaked and her body trembled. It would be some time before Xiao Li was aware of where she was, and when she did, she quickly rolled from the bed and straightened both herself and the covers up. Rushing back to her own room upstairs, Xiao Li found that the crotch of her panties was soaked in her juices. She stepped out of them and tossed them into the clothing hamper in the bathroom. She paused, looking at them as they lay in a tangled ball. Without a thought, she picked them back up, spread them out, and laid them across the top as if in presentation. With a sinful thought in mind, she then carried the hamper down to the laundry room and set it beside the hamper from her son's bathroom. She had no idea why she had done it, other than she wanted to see what reaction she might get, given their dampness and aroma.

Forcing herself to leave the bait as it was, she returned to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of tea, and made her way out onto the patio to enjoy the sun and await the return of her family. She didn't realize until much later that she'd neglected to put a fresh pair of panties back on.