The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, they won't," Freddy insisted. "You know that we're not the only ones doing it," he added. "Johnny and his mom Pamela, you know about them. And I know Tim and his mom do it, too. And a few others that I've heard about."

Ursula had stopped sobbing and looked at her son. "I had no idea," she admitted.

"I know that a few other guys have done it with their moms, or aunts, or even grandmas. Apparently, it's not all that uncommon around here. And there are all kinds of rumors about the Van Winkle family."

"I had no idea," Ursula repeated. She stood up and walked over to the window. She pulled back the curtain and looked out. To the left, catty-cornered from her backyard, Annie Strauss's house and yard could be seen. In fact, in that moment, Ursula saw Annie walking along a hedgerow. Ursula had known Annie for years, and yet knew so little about her. She was aware of the rumors about the Van Winkle family, but had never known her neighbor to be all that close with the rest of her clan. Ursula knew that Tim often visited with Freddy, and she'd seen him looking at her from time to time. Did Tim have that kind of lust in him, she wondered? Was Tim and Freddy of the same mold? And Johnny Walker? And others?

Freddy had come up behind her as she looked out the window. His hands went to her shoulders and gave her a gentle squeeze. A moment later, he was massaging her shoulders and neck, and it felt good to her. Ursula closed her eyes and let her head roll forward, relaxing under her son's spell.

After a few moments had passed, Freddy whispered into her ear, "Why don't you lay down? I'll rub your back, to help you relax, okay?"

"I'd like that," she replied as she moved to the bed once again. She sat on the edge, looked up at her son for a moment, and then rolled onto her belly, cradling her head in her arms against the pillow. She closed her eyes and felt the bed give under his weight as he settled beside her.

"Maybe you need a real vacation," Freddy suggested. "You haven't gone anywhere or done anything this summer." He began to work on her shoulders, ever so gently, pressing the flesh and kneading the muscles beneath. He could feel her start to relax already.

"We haven't got the money to go anywhere," she told him. "This house, my car, it all adds up, you know." Ursula enjoyed the feel of her son's hands on her flesh. Her father never did this for her. Freddy had been rubbing her back and shoulders for some time, since he was a young teen-ager. Only recently had she learned his reasons hadn't been completely innocent. She could only imagine the cheap thrills her son had got from touching her, and after, taking care of himself in the privacy of his bedroom, or the shower.

"You don't need a lot of money to take a day and drive up the coast," Freddy said. "Or down to visit Aunt Beverly in Redding." Beverly was her father's sister, and lived with her family on a farm outside of Redding. Freddy, Ursula knew, had a thing for her cousin Susan, who was eight years her junior. Susan was a cowgirl and rode horses in shows across the west. Ursula admired her cousin and often wished that she had the same skills, as well as natural good looks that her slim, blonde-haired and blue-eyed cousin did.

Ursula turned slightly and gave her son a grin. "You just want to see if you can get into my cousin's jeans, don't you? Now that you've managed to get into mine."

Freddy laughed. "What makes you think that, Mom?" He didn't deny it, though. She settled back into the pillow to enjoy her hands, which had started down her back, after bunching her night-shirt up to her shoulders.

"It's alright that you do, Freddy," she told him. "I understand you better, now. Susan's a beautiful woman. I can see why any young man would be drawn to her."

Freddy didn't reply. Instead, he continued to work his mother's back with his hands, moving steadily lower, until her was using his thumbs in the small of her back, while his fingers stroked the tops of her buttocks. "I like that," she sighed. Freddy caressed her lower back and upper butt with his hands, and then ran them in circles around her hips. He began to roll her panties down and Ursula lifted her hips. Freddy rolled them across her butt and down her thighs. He moved beside her and tugged them from her legs. Once back in place at her hip, he resumed working her naked butt with his hands. He pressed his thumbs into her buttocks to either side of her crack and pried the globes apart. She felt the cool of the bedroom air hit her anus and labia, and she shivered slightly.

"That feels good, honey," she told Freddy after a few more minutes of his working on her butt and upper thighs. He had started working his way back up her body by then. "I really like your hands on my body," she added softly.

"I know," he replied. He applied light touches upon her upper arms and shoulders. Next, a brush of his hand across the back of her thigh. She was completely relaxed now and wanted him to stop, but wanted equally to see how far her boy intended to take her.

Freddy casually stood and pulled his shirt off. Once seated again, he leaned closer to her and gently kissed his mother's ear. She giggled and turned away, but Freddy leaned in again. He kissed the back of her neck. He kissed her cheek. It wasn't long before his mouth found its way to hers. Mother and son kissed for a long, lingering moment, and as they broke, Ursula found herself lying face up on her bed looking into Freddy's bright, smiling eyes.

Freddy's hand roamed across her body with butterfly touches. She felt goose-bumps rise wherever he came into contact with her. Without ever lingering in any one place very long, Ursula delighted in the touch of her son upon her skin. She smiled loving up at him, and Freddy knew then that it was time to move on. He laid his hand upon his mother's nearest thigh and pulled her thighs apart. Ursula assisted, moving her feet out towards the edges of the bed, spreading herself open for him. He continued to caress her thigh, from near her knee to just at the edge of her pubic area. His eyes were on her body, taking in her near nudity, while she watched his face.

"I want you, Freddy," Ursula whispered a few moments later. "I...I need you, Freddy. I need you to make love to me."

Her son looked at her, his eyes deeply penetrating her own, looking into her very soul it seemed to her. She felt her heart racing and her hands tremble. She was afraid, and yet eager all the same. Freddy's smile was genuine and loving. "I want that, also, Mom," he answered.

Freddy moved with a purpose. He rose and stood looking down at his mother while stripping away his shirt. He next moved to the end of the bed where he moved slowly onto it, crawling up between his mother's parted knees, to where he lay flat. His head was just inches from her crotch, and he could smell her excitement. It excited him as well.

As Freddy lowered his mouth to her rapidly heating sexual center, Ursula let out a gasp of abandonment. Freddy's tongue quickly went to work on her aching pussy. He parted the thick tangle of hairs and found her pussy folds already dripping with sweet dew. He lapped up that which coated the outer labia, and then began to lick deeper through the folds until they parted wide and released the pent up wave of nectar he craved.

"Oooohhh, Freddy!" Ursula gasped, and then she began to hum with delight under her son's oral assault. She soon was rolling her hips lustfully. Her eyelids fluttered as a wave of carnal delight washed through her, and just moments later the first of her orgasms erupted.

"Aaaahhhh! Ooooohhhhhh!" she moaned loud in her bed. Her son's mouth devoured her, sending her over the edge again and again, as her climax rolled.

No sooner had she begun to slide down the other side of her peak did Freddy pull his face from her cunt and sit up. He pulled Ursula up until she, too sat in the bed, facing him. His mouth went to hers. She tasted herself upon his lips. He kissed her again and again. His hands cupped her soft breasts, kneading the soft flesh in his strong grip. He leaned down to take one dark crowned nipple into his mouth as he rolled her other in his hand.

"Oooohhh, yes, Freddy! Yeesssss!" she moaned. Her hands went to his head and held him tight to her bosom. He sucked her nipple deep into her mouth and gently bit down upon it, making his mother tremble. "Oooohhh, yeeeesssss!"

Ursula felt a need well up within her, and she told Freddy to stand and remove his trousers. He grinned widely as he stood and Ursula began to pull at his belt. Soon, she had his trousers open and was pushing them down his legs. He stepped free of them, then hesitated a moment, teasing Ursula with the bulge in his underwear. She laughed, and then reached out to pull them down. His erection fell free and his full, strong manhood sprang to attention before her. He stepped closer and Ursula willingly opened her mouth to accept his cock.

Ursula began to slurp and suck at Freddy's cock then. She wrapped a hand around its base and tongued the head. His hands played through her hair as her head bobbed along the full length of his cock. "That feels good," he muttered, and she hummed her thanks without removing his cock from her mouth.

Soon, however, Freddy needed more, and gently slipped his cock from Ursula's mouth. His mouth found hers and they fell back onto the bed. He began to suckle at her tits once again as he lay atop her, and she caressed his shoulders and back. Again, Freddy slipped down her body to kiss and lick at her pussy, but now Ursula wanted more.

"Roll over. I want to ride you," Ursula told her son. Once Freddy was in position, she quickly straddled his waist, with her back to his head, and lowered her over-heated pussy down the length of his strong, young cock. Both of them moaned loudly as they joined, then without hesitation, Ursula began to rise and fall upon Freddy's cock with an ever increasing tempo. Freddy squeezed her ass cheeks as his mother rode his cock, going so far as to tickle a fingertip across her puckered anus whenever she would lean forward.

"That feels so nasty!" she giggled. Ursula looked back over her shoulder at her son and rolled her hips for him. She resumed riding him, and after many minutes of fucking, grunting and moaning, Freddy retook control and rolled his mother onto her back.

Freddy dropped between his mother's parted thighs and took position above her. His cock easily plowed into the depths of her gaping, juicy pussy and he began to pound into Ursula's body with strong, youthful thrusts.

"Ooohh, that's it! That's it, Freddy! That's it!" Her hips lunged upward to meet every thrust of Freddy's. Beneath them, the bed began to squeak. Her knees pulled up and back, opening herself fully to her son's rapid fire rhythm. She hooked her ankles over his shoulders while his cock plowed her and sent bolts of lustful fire through her body. Another wave of orgasms soon washed through her, and Ursula cried out loudly with her release.

"Aaaahhhh! Yeesssss! Aaaaaahhhhh!" Ursula howled beneath her son. Freddy watched her face, never slowing as he pounded her through ever higher peaks of her orgasm. Her vaginal grip around his shaft was addictive, something he'd never want to give up, and could understand why his grand-father enjoyed taking her as well. The feel of his mother wrapped around his cock, quivering and vibrating, was overwhelming and Freddy had to fight hard not to send his semen into her in that moment.

As she came down from her latest climax, Freddy removed himself slowly from her body and repositioned his panting mother onto her knees and elbows. "Yes, Freddy! Take me like this! I love to get it from behind!" Freddy didn't hesitate and after a smooth re-entry, he was soon rapidly drilling her from behind.

"Oooohhh," Ursula moaned as his wonderful cock pounded her cervix, deep within her body. She cried out with lust and desire, over and over, as her body trembled through yet another wave of orgasms. She was loud enough that had anyone been outside her window they would easily know what was happening inside.

"Oooohhh, Freddy! I'm cuummmingggg aaggaaaiiinnnn!" she howled a few minutes later, and this time Freddy joined her as his balls tightened and his cock fired his hot seed high into her pussy.

"Aaaaaahhhhh, Mooooommmmmm!" he cried out with his own release as his cock pulsed and spit his pent-up semen into his mother's trembling body.

After several moments of huffing and groaning in unison, Ursula felt the final twitches as his cock emptied within her pussy and soon began to soften. She collapsed beneath him the moment his cock slipped free of her pussy folds. Freddy settled in beside her, his arm resting across her back. They lay quietly for many minutes.

"I'm not protected, Freddy," she admitted softly. She turned to look at her son then. He was looking at her, waiting. "I don't want to get pregnant, so I'm going to visit my OBGYN this afternoon. If this is our life now, then I need to get on the pill. I don't think you want to use condoms all of the time, do you?"

"If we have to, it doesn't bother me," Freddy said. "I enjoy making love to you, Mom. I don't care if you're protected one way or the other, or not."

She sat up and very seriously said, "I can't get pregnant, Freddy. Not by you. It would be a disaster."

Freddy got out of the bed and began pulling his clothes back on. He still had to get to work. "I understand, really I do," he said. "I don't want to get you pregnant, either. Besides, it would take away from all of the fun I've got planned for us!" His flippant comment didn't convince her, however. She could tell that her son was hurt by her comments. She understood, yet hoped he truly understood her position as well. She got out of bed as well and went to him. His arms went around her naked waist while hers went around his shoulders. Her night shirt had slipped back into place, covering her breasts.

"I love you so much, now more than ever," she told him. "I want us to be more than mother and son. I want us to be more than just fuck-buddies, too. Do you understand?"

Freddy hesitated, unsure of what his mother was really asking of him. He finally nodded. "I understand, Mom. What about grandpa? What are you going to tell him?"

Ursula placed her head on his chest and replied, "I don't know. I think I'll have to keep pleasuring him. I don't want to abandon my father, not after all these years. He'd be hurt." She looked up at Freddy then and asked, "Will it bother you if I do?"

Freddy again paused, but finally shook his head. "No, Mom. It won't bother me, I guess. As long as you don't get upset with me, when I tell you some things. Later. Not right now. Right now, I've got to get going." He gave her a quick kiss and headed out of the bedroom, leaving her standing by the bed.

As Freddy headed for the front door and work, she told him, "Have a good day at work. Let's do something tonight, okay?"

Over his shoulder, Freddy replied, "I plan to, to both," and then he banged through the front door, leaving his mother alone. Ursula began to tremble, frightened at the turn her life was taking. She hugged her arms around her body and turned to stand at the window. Once again, she saw Annie Strauss in her backyard working. "I need to have a talk with you, Annie," she said to herself. "What am I in for? I need to know if I'm going to regret this, or be happy."

Ursula showered, dressed, and forty-five minutes after making love to her son, Ursula joined Annie for lemonade on her friend's back porch. Under the morning son, they discovered just how alike they were.

12