The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Patrick relented, as he always did. He knew that he'd done this, turned his own mother into a sex-craving maniac, a nymphomaniac even, all because he had some fantasy of doing to his own mother what some of his friends claimed to be doing with their own. As he stood and began to strip out of his clothes, Maggie watched with excitement in her eyes. She always enjoyed watching him strip for her, and in the moment his cock came into view, she would inevitably have a micro-orgasm as her pussy vibrated in anticipation.

Once naked, Patrick returned to the bed, lying on his side of the mattress with his head propped up in the stack of pillows. His cock was still rather limp, though it didn't deter his mother. Maggie drew herself closer to him, head to toe more or less, and reached for his cock. She admired his tube of flesh, even in its unexcited state, first with her fingers, and then with her lips. She took his entire penis into her mouth down to the root and began to work life into it with her tongue.

Patrick closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of his mother's mouth on his dick. His cock began to awaken quickly, especially when she began to massage his balls with one hand while stroking his chest with the other. She found his tiny nipples and tweaked each in turn with her nails, which she knew he enjoyed, given the resulting pulse his cock against her tongue.

With Patrick's cock nearing full engorgement, Maggie let it free of her mouth long enough to ask, "Do you want to play with my pussy?" Of course he did, she knew, but at times she had to remind her son that she wanted a bit of stimulation as well, and that he needed to reciprocate. As she returned to giving Patrick oral pleasure, he moved his hand down to her thigh and began to stroke the sensitive inner flesh. After a few passes, he finally reached higher and came into contact with her pubic mound. His middle finger ran across the stubble and into contact with her clit bud. He pressed the nub of flesh and then began to rub circles around and across it, like his mother enjoyed. Her purr of delight sent vibrations along his shaft and into the very root.

Maggie began to slowly bob her head the length of Patrick's cock, working her tongue and lips over the knob from time to time, as she worked his heavy balls in her hand. Patrick began to work into her slit, but after her shower she was a bit dry, even though she was getting more excited by the minute. "You'd better use some lube, honey," she suggested. Patrick looked over to her nightstand and saw the bottle standing beside the clock. He retrieved it and poured a healthy dose directly onto his mother's crotch. "Ooohh! That's cold!" she giggled before returning to servicing him.

Patrick, his fingers now coated with lubrication, began to work his mother's pussy over. He found her entrance and pushed two fingers high into her, while attacking her clit with his thumb. He worked in and out of her for a few strokes, and then ran his thumb hard across and around her clit. He curled his pinky down between her plump ass globes and stroked along her anus. His remaining finger joined the others inside her pussy as he began to work her towards a manual orgasm. In response, Maggie's body trembled excitedly next to his and she let her legs splay wide, giving her son full access to her crotch.

As Patrick played between her thighs, she savored every millimeter of his cock. She pulled back and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, from tip to base. She enjoyed the feel of his veins as she lapped upward along the bottom, and then as she flicked the underside of his tip, just below the piss-slit, a dribble of tasty pre-cum rolled out. She lapped it up and then dropped her mouth down his shaft to suck hard, before slowly slipping back up. Next, she attacked Patrick's balls, sucking each deep into her mouth until his hips trembled and he let out a soft moan. Her fingers dipped between his thighs and tickled his anus as she sucked on his balls. Her free hand gripped his shaft and began to slowly stroke him in a firm grip.

Patrick's steady manipulation of his mother's cunt was beginning to have it affect, as her started to hump back at him. He could feel her tight asshole kissing the tip of his pinky, and just as she pushed her hips down against his hand, he pushed through. "Oooohhh, I like that," Maggie groaned into his crotch as her anus was invaded. He now had three fingers high in her pussy, his pinky up her ass, and his thumb hard against her clit. Her juices had begun to flow, adding their own lubrication to his hand.

"Let me have some of that lube," Maggie asked a moment later, and he handed her the bottle. As he continued to work his mother's crotch over, he felt her dribble some along his shaft, but also some between his thighs. He knew what was coming, and when he felt his mother push her own finger against his asshole, he relaxed. Her long middle finger popped into his rectum and made his cock throb in her stroking hand. All the way she shoved her finger in, until he felt her begin to pull back. In seconds, Maggie began to finger-fuck her son's ass, almost in time with the rhythm he was using on her.

"You like that, don't you?" Maggie asked him, as she always did.

"Oh, yeah," he replied, as he always did. He had his thighs spread wide as his mother returned to working over his cock with her mouth. Her finger found and began working over his prostate, an act which made him tremble as well as deliver a fresh helping of salty pre-cum to her tongue.

After three or four more pulses along her tongue, Maggie let her son's cock go free, if only for a moment. "Do you want to taste me, honey?" she asked, her voice husky as her son continued to work her pussy and ass over. Patrick hesitated, and she pleaded, "Please! I need to feel your mouth on my pussy, Patrick! I need it so much!"

Since his mother wasn't rolling towards him, nor was she removing her finger from his ass, Patrick assumed she wanted him on top. When it came to sixty-nining with his mother, they went fifty-fifty. Usually, when they engaged outside the bedroom, she would be on top, feeding him her pussy. In bed, however, Patrick usually enjoyed topping his mother and face-fucking her as he feasted on her quivering, drooling sex-pot. With practiced ease, Patrick rolled onto his mother's soft body. He straddled her head and as her mouth engulfed his cock once again, he pulled his fingers free of her crotch and pressed his mouth to her.

"Uuunnggghhhhh!" Maggie growled into her son's cock as his mouth immediately set her off. Her pussy spasmed and fed him warm cream, which his lapping tongue quickly gathered up. Patrick's mouth latched onto her cunt and he sucked her pussy folds deep. His lower lip began to work her clit as his hands dug into her ass globes. She pulled her knees up and spread them even wider as he devoured her. "Uuummmm!" she moaned in response to his oral attack. She took hold of his butt and began to pull downward, letting him know that she was ready for him. Patrick began to slowly, gently thrust down into her, repeatedly forcing inch after inch of his cock into her throat as he fucked her face. Her fingers dug into his butt cheeks, just as his were to hers, as mother and son coupled in one of the most intimate fashions.

After a few minutes, Patrick again began to work a finger into his mother's asshole, this time a longer middle finger. As he did, she reciprocated, and again they worked their fingers in and out of each other, while enjoying the flavors of each other's juices.

Finally, Maggie turned her face away and pulled free of Patrick's piston. She huffed, "Climb on me and fuck me, honey! Give me this cock where it belongs!"

Patrick sucked on his mother's engorged clit one last time before slipping his finger from her ass. Hers slipped out of his as he twisted around to face her. As he settled between her parted knees on his own, he gave his saliva-slick cock a few strokes while giving her drooling, gaping pussy slot a final stroke with his free hand. Maggie reached down and pulled her labia open even further. She told him, "Fill me up with that thick dick, Patrick. Momma needs a good fucking!"

"You're such a filthy slut, you know that?" Patrick replied. He pressed the tip of his cock into her slot and leaned into her. His full length disappeared within her familiar folds as he settled his body to hers. She sighed deeply as he entered her, and once she had her son as deep as he could go, she pulled his mouth to hers and wrapped her legs around his hips. She held him deep as they kissed. Their tongues danced for a moment, before Patrick began to move inside her. His thrusts were slow and gentle, at first, and slowly began to grow more powerful as his semen began to boil.

"Fuck me!" Maggie huffed into her son's ear when he had pulled his mouth from her and leaned into her. His hips began to pound harder against her, and she stroked his naked back, from shoulders to his ass, as he drove himself towards his inevitable release. "Oh, god, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck momma good!"

Patrick was grunting heavily by the time he pushed up. He looked down into his mother's face and saw that her eyes were closed up tight, and her mouth hung open as she too panted along with him. His balls were tight and ready to explode as he thrust as hard and as deep as he could into her warm, wet opening. He could feel her juices gushing out of her to coat his swinging balls in their own warmth. Her finger nails dug painfully into his buttocks as she began to quiver beneath him. Patrick recognized his mother's orgasm, a silent scream on her lips as her body convulsed beneath his own. This set him off.

"Cummiinnggg!" he hissed with a final lunge. His cock pulsed and sent his virile young seed high into his own mother's womb.

"Yeessss! Cum for me, Patrick! Cum for meeeee!" Maggie climaxed with her son, a second orgasm fast on the heels of the first. Her pussy clamped tight around his shaft, but with all of the cream, both hers and his, Patrick continued to ride in and out of her with spasming, hectic thrusts. He fired off enough semen into her that it began to leak from her, even before he had collapsed atop her in a panting, sweaty mess.

After a few minutes to catch her breath and allow the post-orgasm tremors to fully wash through her, Maggie gently nudged her son. He was heavy on her and it took some effort to breath beneath him. Patrick rolled away from his mother, leaving her agape, leaking, and empty. Her mournful sigh accompanied him as he stumbled to his feet and headed for the bathroom down the hall.

Patrick had finished a quick shower by the time Maggie had made her own way to the bathroom, and they passed with nothing said. Once rinsed off herself, Maggie rejoined Patrick in her bedroom, lying beside him in bed. The lights were out, with the darkness of the room lit by the glowing ember of a cigarette Patrick had lit. He passed it to her once she was settled in beside him, beneath the sheets.

"That was nice, Patrick," Maggie told him. "I really enjoy making love with you." Patrick didn't reply. Instinctively, she knew that he had something on his mind. They lay in silence in bed, passing the cigarette back and forth, for nearly ten minutes before Patrick decided it was time.

Patrick pulled out a fresh cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply. He blew a long stream of smoke towards the bedroom's ceiling fan as he handed his mother the fresh cigarette. She took it and inhaled. A moment later, Patrick broke the silence.

"I'm moving out," he told his mother flat out.

"What do you mean, you're moving out?" Maggie asked.

"I'm going to move into my own place," he answered. "Down by the marina. I already have it lined up. I can start moving in next week."

Maggie sat up and glared at her son. In the dim light of the bedroom, he involuntarily glanced to her naked breasts. The nipples were dark, capping the pale pendulums. "And when did you decide all of this? When were you planning on telling me?"

"I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now," he admitted. "I applied for a couple of jobs down at the docks, and I got a call back yesterday. I'll be joining a fishing crew, and making a lot of money."

"So, why do you feel it necessary to move out? To find your own place?"

"Mom, I'm an adult now, you know. I can't go on living with my mother forever." Patrick sat up abruptly and turned away from her. "I'd probably better go to my own room."

Maggie watched in stunned silence as her son and lover walked away from her. He was still naked, and the sight of his tight ass moving as he went sent a tingle through her. She wanted to call to him, to demand he return to her bed, yet she held her tongue. She knew, in that moment, that if she were to continue to have him as a lover, however infrequently, she needed to let him be. In the morning, they would talk again, she vowed. Maybe it would be better this way, in fact. She could still have him, and in the seclusion of his own place, it might even be better. It wouldn't be long before the little ones might begin to question what was going on behind closed doors, between her and Patrick. There was even a hint in her baby-sitter's eyes from time to time, as if Carol might suspect what she and Patrick had been up to.

"Yes, this will be better," she muttered to the empty pillow beside her as she rolled over to crush the cigarette out in the ash tray. Maggie remained lying on her belly, her face pressed into the pillow Patrick had just been on, and relaxed. Knowing that even as her world had changed so dramatically just a few short months before, she understood that it was about to change yet again. She was asleep in just a few minutes.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers
12