The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need to turn around," Gavin told her, even as she turned her back to him and her mother before letting the skirt fall away. She had on rather large underwear, granny-panties as they were teasingly called, and she felt very un-sexy standing in them. Her bra held her heavy breasts, which had grown a full cup-size just over the last couple of weeks, and giving in, Annie reached back to release the clasp. When her tits fell, she released a sigh of relief. It actually felt good without the bra on, she realized. But that was as far as she was willing to go, and Annie returned to sitting on the folded-up towel.

It wasn't as far as Greta wanted her daughter to go, however. She stood up in the hot tub and as she climbed back out, she told Annie, "Young lady. I want you to relax. Loosen up. It will do you much good to release your inner sinner."

Greta stepped directly up to her daughter and leaned over. Annie looked up to see her mother's thick, dark nipples swing very close atop the damp globes of her breasts. "Mother!" she gasped when Greta took hold of her underwear at her hips.

"Lift your ass, Annie," she insisted as she began to tug, and when Annie finally did, they were pulled down her legs. A moment later, Annie settled back onto the towel with her naked ass. "Isn't that much better?" Greta asked, adding a light brush of her hands across Annie's swollen breasts that sent tingles through her daughter's body.

Annie looked up with pleading eyes at her mother. She saw a sly grin on her mother's lips that made her feel anxious to the point that she wanted to run from the room. Instead, she turned away from her mother's look to find Gavin now standing right next to her as well. He was dripping with water and had his long, clean-shaven cock in hand. Its knob was bright red from the hot tub's warmth and aimed at her. She looked up into the young man's grinning face, and knew what was coming. She also knew that she had no longer a say in what was happening.

"Take him," Greta's accented voice told her, and Annie felt much the obedient daughter in that moment. She let her lips part, and even stroked he lower lips with her tongue, as she looked into Gavin's face. A heart-beat passed, and then Annie tasted the warm waters upon his dick head. She opened wider, and Gavin leaned forward to let his cock slip on into her mouth.

"That's it, Annie! Doesn't his cock taste wonderful?" Greta purred as she settled on the bench beside her. Annie closed her eyes and reached up to wrap her fingers around the base of Gavin's cock. She began to bob along his length and as she did, she felt hands on her naked, sweaty flesh. She recognized Gavin's on her head and shoulder, but it was her mother's hands reaching down her body, across the swell of her bulging belly, and between her legs that had her attention. She let her knees spread, and her mother stroked the puffy mounds to either side of her pussy.

"Lay back a little, darling," her mother told her, and Annie again did as she was told. Gavin followed her, kneeling on the bench as she leaned back into the wall. Greta went to her knees beside her and reached across. "Let me have a little taste," she asked, and when Annie reluctantly let Gavin's cock slip from her mouth, it was engulfed by her mother's, just inches away, and she watched as her mother hummed with delight around Gavin's lengthy manhood. For his part, Gavin reached across and cupped one of Greta's ass cheeks to give it a squeeze as she sucked on his rod.

"Unngggffff!" Greta grunted and Annie looked to see that Gavin had curled a finger into her mother's asshole, stuffing up as far as he could. Her mother lifted a leg doggy-style and Gavin began to work in and out of her asshole. She'd never imagined that her mother was such an anal slut. Greta pulled off of his cock and moaned, "Oh, shit! I can't wait to get your cock back up my ass!", and then she gulped his cock deep into her throat once again.

All the while, as Annie watched up-close and personal her mother sucking on Gavin's cock, her mother was also fingering her swollen pussy. She had refrained from penetrating her, but it still felt very good to Annie, and she wanted to tell her mother to go ahead. She was beginning to feel very much in need of getting fucked, be it by her mother's fingers or Gavin's cock. Why still continued to hold back, she didn't know, other than if she did give in then she would be giving in to everything, including the entire way of life the Van Winkles represented in her mind. Even as she thought this, she knew that it was such a hypocritical thought, given the fact that she was carrying her own son's baby.

Greta sat up then and Gavin's cock was returned to her mouth. Annie welcomed it back between her lips, and as she serviced her cousin's son as her mother had, her mother stroked her heavy tits. It felt wonderful, she realized, regardless of who was pleasuring her.

"Sit over here, Gavin," Greta said a moment later, and the young man obeyed, taking a seat on the bench between mother and daughter. Greta took Annie's hand and led her to kneel on the floor between Gavin's knees. "Go ahead, Annie. Suck that boy's fat dick."

Annie returned her mouth to Gavin's cock and began to work it deeper into her throat. She had learned long ago how to take every inch of her son's, and now she showed those skills to Gavin and her mother. Both were impressed. As she worked on the cock, Annie felt her mother's hands working between her legs. She parted her knees and gave her mother access, which she took advantage of. Her mother lovingly massaged her outer labia and mounds, and gave her hardened clit a good thumbing. Her mother also worked on her anus with a finger, and when Annie felt a warm dribble of her mother's saliva land upon her hole, she relaxed, knowing what was coming. With just a little pain, Annie let her mother's thumb pop into her ass, through her ring, to settle fully inside her rectum.

"Uuunnggghh!" Annie moaned, pushing her hips back even as her mother's thumb pressed into her. She had grown to enjoy anal sex, much more now that she was pregnant, she recognized that her mother was well aware of it. Had Tim told her mother as much, even as he had laid pipe to his grand-mother's ass, she wondered?

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Annie gasped after letting Gavin's dick slip free for just a moment. Greta had added two fingers into her quite-relaxed vaginal chute while still working her thumb in and out of her anus. Two was not enough, she wanted to tell her. Instead she returned to Gavin's cock and taking it as deeply as she could.

"Gavin. It would appear Annie is as much an ass girl as I am," Greta laughed. Suddenly, she slipped her hand from her daughter's hungry crotch and said, "Why don't you show her what you do for me?"

Annie sat up and as Gavin left the bench, her mother guided her to lean across it, her hips up and back. Gavin dropped to the floor behind her and took hold of her buttocks. Annie looked back and watched him lean in and a moment later she felt his tongue swipe up and across her anus. "Oooohhh, nice!" Annie gasped when Gavin began to press against her ring. When his tongue popped through, her entire body shuddered.

"That's a good boy!" Greta said. "Each Annie's ass out, lover! Show her what a good boy you are." As he tongue-fucked her asshole, Annie felt Gavin's fingers stroke across her pussy. He found her clit and began to rub circles around it, sending jolts of pleasure up through her body.

"Oooohhh, yeeeesssss!" Annie hissed. She was indeed enjoying having her ass eaten out. Her mother was working on massaging her swinging breasts, giving her nipples tugs that only added to the pleasures Gavin was providing between her thighs. At some point, she lost track of who was doing what, for she was presented once again with Gavin's cock in her face. She opened up and took it in, even as she continued to feel a tongue up her ass. The realization hit her just as Gavin's cock hit the back of her throat that it was her mother's tongue wiggling up her ass, and her mother's fingers working her clit so wonderfully. In that moment of realization, Annie came.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh!" she growled around Gavin's cock as her body shivered and shuddered. Her mother's tongue slipped from her anus and attacked her pussy. She could hear her mother lapping up her cream as it flowed, brought on by her sinful mouth. Annie let Gavin's cock go free and moaned, "Oooohhh, Mother! Yeesssss! Yeessss!"

"Get over here, Gavin!" Greta croaked. She backed away and told him, "Stick that poker up her ass while she'd having her orgasm!"

Gavin moved quickly, and before Annie could protest, had she even wanted to, Gavin pushed hard into her. The jolt of pain upon his entry only served to heighten her orgasm, as her mother knew it would. "Ooooohhhhhh, fffuuuuccckkk! Yeesssss!"

Gavin pushed forward, deep into Annie's guts, until his balls slapped against the back of Greta's hand. Greta let go of Annie's clit and cupped his balls as Gavin began to work back and forth, fucking her daughter's ass as he had so many times fucked her own. She'd never been a witness to the act, however, watching as another woman took Gavin's wonderful dick up her shit-chute. It was fascinating to her how her daughter's ring stretched so wide to take his manhood. The way it was pulled from Annie's body as he retreated, and shoved back in with his thrusts was mesmerizing, and Greta imagined that it was the same for her, when Gavin or Tim sodomized her. The ease with which he had entered displayed the fact that Tim and Annie were sodomites as well.

"You love that dick up your ass, don't you Annie?" Greta laughed. "I bet Tim enjoys fucking you up the ass as much as he enjoys pounding your sweet pussy. And I bet you love it both ways equally as much as I do, don't you? Like mother, like daughter!"

Annie looked back at her mother, wanting to say something, to cuss her, instead, she said, "Kiss me, Mom!" between pants. Greta moved up quickly and pressed her moth to Annie's. Mother and daughter kissed as lovers for the first time. As they did, Gavin reached over and pushed a long finger into Greta's gaping, familiar asshole. Matching his thrusting into Annie, Gavin finger-fucked the older of the two women as he watched them kiss so sinfully. It all served to make his cock twitch excitedly, deep inside Annie's guts.

"You two are going to make me cum," Gavin warned.

Greta broke off her kiss and told him, "Not yet, you don't! Pull out." Annie groaned as her guts were vacated a moment later and she rolled to lie on her side to watch her mother retrieve a damp towel from the floor. Her mother gave Gavin's cock a thorough wipe down, and then she told him to return to the bench. Annie sat up and Gavin again settled in beside her, his rock-hard cock upright and throbbing in his lap.

"Now it's my turn!" Greta announced. "You gave my pregnant daughter an orgasm, Gavin, and now I want mine!" Annie watched her mother, a woman of 65, standing naked and unashamed in front of both her and a very young man, grab her heavy, matronly tits and jiggle them, while laughing. Greta turned around and wagged her ass their way, and Gavin reached out to grab hold. He pried the soft, pliable cheeks apart as Greta bent at the waist. Annie saw the gasp of her mother's cunt, with very little hair, as well as the dark ring of her asshole. It looked as if it had been well travelled through the years, Annie thought.

Greta looked back at her, her mouth wide and her tongue licking at her lips. "Does it look nasty?" she asked Annie. "Would you do for me what I did for you?"

"That's my job!" Gavin demanded, and then pulled her mother's hips back while pressing his face into her crack. Annie imagined his tongue darting out to press against her mother's anus, and then pushing on in. The way her mother's eyes rolled back and her mouth fell opened told her that she'd guess right.

"Ooohh, that feels so good, my young fuck stick!" Greta laughed after a few minutes. "But I want your cock up my ass, not your tongue." Greta reached back and pushed him away. Gavin leaned back against the wall and took hold of his cock. Annie watched as her mother shamelessly scooted back to straddle his thighs. Greta reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart, and then lowered her hips. Gavin took aim, and a moment later Annie watched as her mother settled onto his lap, his cock fully engulfed by her rectum.

"Ooooohhhhhh, gggaaaawwwdddd! That feels so fucking good!" Greta called out. She wiggled on Gavin's lap, settling just that little bit lower on his cock. Gavin's hands came around and took hold of her tits then, and Greta began to push up. Annie watched, mesmerized, as her mother lifted nearly free of the penetrating penis, and then dropped so hard back down that she herself felt the gut-wrenching agony her mother seemed not to.

"Ooohh, fuck yesss!" Greta gasped. "God damnit, how I love a cock up my ass!" Greta turned and smiled at Annie. "I know you do to, don't you, honey?" Annie nodded in response as her mother began to rise and fall on Gavin's lap, fucking herself on his hard post of man-flesh. "Come over here and kiss me, Annie. I need to feel your mouth on mine."

Annie moved to obey her mother again, and crouched in front of her to take her mother's face in her hands. She kissed her mother deeply then, their mouths open and tongues entangled, as Greta rose and fell steadily in Gavin's lap. Annie brushed his hands from her mother's breasts and began to work the heavy globes, which Greta soon mirrored.

"Christ, this is so fucking hot!" Gavin gasped from behind. "Your pussy's creaming all over my balls, Greta!"

Greta pulled her mouth from Annie's and turned. "I want you to pound me, Gavin. Bend me over and pound the shit out of me!"

Annie stepped back and watched her mother rise from Gavin's lap. His cock was bright red, glistening with her juices, and throbbing, ready to erupt. Her mother turned and bent across the bench and again presented her well-used and now gaping asshole. "Stuff that fucker back up my ass!" Annie had never heard her mother spewing such vulgarities. She was out of control, a true whore now. As Gavin moved into position, Annie felt an urge and acted on it.

"You're a fucking bitch, Mother!" Annie yelled, and then delivered as hard of a smack across her mother's upraised ass as she could.

"Oooww!" her mother squealed. Greta looked back at her, and smiled. "Again!" And Annie did, laying another loud slap directly across her left ass cheek. And then she dug her fingers into her mother's flesh and looked at Gavin.

"Do it!" she demanded of him. "Stick that dick back up this bitch's ass and fuck the shit out her!" Gavin reacted as any young man would, given the orders of a domineering older woman. He stepped up, cock in hand, and with Annie holding her mother's cheeks wide, took aim at the ravaged, gaping hole of his great-aunt Greta.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh!" Greta growled as Gavin sunk into her guts once again, this time to the very root. "Yeesssss!" Gavin took hold of her hips and began to drill her hard and deep, as he knew the older woman wanted. This wasn't the first time Greta had demanded as hard as an ass fucking as he could deliver. "Oooohhh, gggaaaawwwdddd! Yeesssss!"

Annie watched in silence, her right hand forgotten between her own thighs as she fingered her clit. Her mother was getting ass-fucked as hard as any she'd ever seen, and she was enjoying it. The grunting of her mother, the moaning of Gavin, it all echoed in the spa and served to move Annie to another climax. She shivered at the end of the bench as her warm juices flooded into her hand.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Gavin groaned and then began to grunt while jerking against Greta's ass. He was splattering her mother's guts with hot semen.

"Yeesssss!" Greta cried in response as her own orgasm, drawn from deep down by Gavin's sodomizing cock, erupted through her body. She suddenly fell away and the spurting cock flew from her ass, semen splashing onto the bench as she rolled onto her side. Greta was huffing for breath and Annie thought that her mother might very well be having a heart attack. Her worries were pushed away when her mother reached out for her, and pulled her once again into a deep kiss.

When Annie finally was let go to catch her breath, she noticed that Gavin had slipped away. They were alone in the spa, and Annie took the forgotten towel and began to wipe the sweat from her face. "That was fucking awesome," Greta moaned from the bench. "I haven't cum that hard is some time." She looked up and saw Annie looking down at her. With some effort, Greta sat up.

"I suspect you'll be seeing your old bitch of a mother in a new light now," she suggested.

Annie moved to sit beside her mother, handing her the towel. "I don't know how different," she replied. "I see a lot of myself reflected in you. Maybe I don't like that. Maybe I do." She stood up then and began to retrieve her clothing. "I've had my eyes opened this afternoon. I wanted to come up here and talk with you, as a daughter to her mother. I wanted to talk about...this," she added with a stroke of her hands across her belly. "I wanted to know that you still loved me, even if I wasn't like you. Even though I am like you."

That said, Annie left her mother in the spa and headed for the downstairs guestroom bathroom. She needed a shower, and time to think.

After, and Annie had been in the shower for some time, she dressed and went looking for her mother. She found her sitting in the front room, dressed in a housecoat and possibly nothing else. Her mother had her auburn hair pulled back and tied with a cord. She was smoking. Annie looked at the wall clock and saw that it was nearly six and she knew that Tim would be home from work soon. She and her son had much to talk about the way it was, and Annie wanted to be there to greet him.

"Where's Gavin?" she asked her mother.

"He left after getting his nut," Greta replied. "As he always does."

Annie wanted to leave, but instead joined her mother. She had so much she wanted to say, and yet couldn't think of anything in that moment. She did feel very relaxed, given what had taken place. Looking at her mother, she looked so very different sitting in the high-backed chair. Nothing like the raging whore Annie had witnessed in the spa.

"I do, Annie," Greta said as Annie finally dropped into a nearby chair.

"You do what?"

"I do love you. I always have. Even if you were nothing like me, I would love you no less. Even with you carrying your son's child, I will never stop loving you. You must know that as well. Despite all of the years, and all of our differences through those years, I have never loved you any less than I did the morning I gave birth to you."

Annie couldn't help but laugh suddenly, which caused her mother to present a questioning look. She explained, "Had that pussy of yours been as loose as it is now, I might very well have slipped right out and kept on going!"

Greta joined her daughter in the laugh. "Believe me, Annie, had I known I would have worked this old cunt well back then! You were a serious pain to get out, you know. Three and a half hours of labor, of grunting and cussing. Hell, by the time you finally showed your pretty little face, I think half the hospital was ready to quit!"

After a few moments, Greta continued. "Annie, I want to tell you. I've long looked forward to this day with you." She reached over and took Annie's hands in hers. She smiled warmly for her daughter. "I love you so very much, Annie, both you and Tim, and I want nothing more than for you to be happy. If there is anything more I can do for you, Tim and the baby, I want you to ask. I'm your mother, after all, and despite all of the years that have passed, I hope that this afternoon has shown you that physical pleasures are very important, even if given to us by family, however close."