The Matter of the Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...slut what is it you want?"

"Oh...god Michael...I want to come like she did!"

"You do know that your sister was denied for 5 days of not coming before she was allowed. Do you want that as well?"

"Oh.....Mas..Michael......I need to come now. Please may I come...Sir!" I heard the slip in her voice wanting to call me her Master, I guess the suggestion was working, but it made me wonder.

"You may come freely, but if you desire to be what your sister is to her Master and Husband, then I will say No you may not. But you must make that decision of your own free will. I will not choose for you."

"Oh...Michael.....please let me...to come...I need it so bad."

"You heard me...it is entirely up to you if you want to submit totally to me. If you give me your gift of total submission then I will reward you."

"oh.....Mas..Michael...please....Ohhh....gooooodddddd.....please....." I kept my assault on her clit and wet pussy fingering her and lubing her asshole for my taking of her submission. She was getting frantic about wanting to come. Finally after what seemed like hours. Carrie just kept on telling me that she wanted to come.

"Ok, slut are you ready?" I stopped playing with her pussy and then slide my hard cock into her wet slit going to the hilt in one motion.

"Oh....GGGOOOOOOODDDDDDD.......Miiiicccchhhael.....Please fuck me, fuck your slut." I started with slow strokes letting her think that she was going to be fucked in her pussy. After a couple of strokes knowing my cock was well lubricated. I took it out and entered her now lubed asshole.

"Oh...Master....OH...yes, fuck your slave in the ass. I have wanted it there so many times." Slowly I entered her back door until I was buried into her ass.

"Slut, you come when I come and not before."

"Yes, Master." I slowly slide my cock back out of her ass feeling how utterly tight she was back there reeling in the moment and the sensation of her tight ass gripping me like a vice. Moving back in she started to moan and push her ass back into me. We developed a rhythm until finally I was pounding her ass with all my lustful fury could muster. I felt my balls tighten and pronounced in great detail how great her ass was, and that I was close to coming in her ass. Then I erupted in on my final thrust to her bowels.

"Oh...GGGOOOOOODDDD...MMMMAAASSSSTTTEERRR....." is all she could say. Finally after catching our breath I pulled out of her ass with a pop. Arny tells Claire to clean me.

"Yes, Master"

Claire kneeled down and took my soft cock into her mouth and cleaned it off. Then she proceeded to lick all the come out of my wife's ass. Carrie started to moan again. Taking time out to look at the clock and our reservations were far gone. I called the restaurant and apologized for not showing up, but would reschedule at a different date. I looked over at the naked group and said.

"Hey, anyone hungry?" Arny nodded his head and Claire stood up telling us that Master so desired for her to have some food she would eat." I looked at Carrie, lying on the floor still shaking.

"Oh...slut are you hungry?"

"Yes, Master. If you desire for me to eat then I will, I am here for your pleasure." Carrie kneeled and bent down to kiss my foot, squatting down putting a finger under her chin lifting her eyes to me.

"Slut, you have pleased me more than you will know. We will discuss this further, but right now I will order some food in. You are to go clean yourself along with Slave Claire. You may not play with yourself or your sister. I expect you to follow those instructions. Then come back here with your 4 inch stilettos' the red ones in my closet."

"Yes, Master." Carrie got up and walked to our bedroom with Claire right behind her. I looked over at Arny and had to ask the question.

"How long have you had the box on Claire?"

"What box?" he said with that evil grin of his.

"Oh...well tell me how it all started would ya. Carrie seems to have taken to it rather easily.

"Yes, well Claire took a little bit, but I worked on it until a week ago last night. I worked it slowly until last night when I made post hypnotic suggestion about being my slave for life -- either mine or hers and to do all instructed not matter how embarrassing it may turn out. She took it like a duck to water. Then I suggested the nipple rings, I took to the Tattoo place off of 3rd street downtown Saturday -- the girl was gone but the guy who runs it was in, so I told him what I wanted, showed my wife's tits to the man, he pierced them. I added the clit ring, he said sure he does clit rings about everyday on women. So I picked out a sturdy closed loop ring told Claire to raise her skirt and sit back open her legs because Master wants his property marked. She did as she was told, then he pierced her, she came in buckets. I told Claire to pay the man for his services and she did with a blow job and a fuck."

"What did you do?

"Watched until she was ready for an orgasm and pulled her off. He came all over her ass and back. We got in the car. I told her to suck me off while I drove home. Shit Claire damn near beat Carrie in the sucking department yesterday. So, since then I have told her thru the box that her primary duty as my wife is to make sure that I am pleased daily. That her only reason is to serve me in whatever capacity I see fit. She committed to be my slave, slut, sex slave whatever for the rest of her life. She is now my sex slave and wife, mind you I am not going to go out with her just so she can screw every Tom, Dick and Harry, no this is just so that I have control."

"I thinking the black box didn't work with Carrie? Nothing I can put my finger on, but some things just don't add up. Maybe I am being paranoid, don't know, but I will let you know soon. I am going to get the box and make a few suggestions to see how they go. Wait and see then you tell me. I am having the driver go to Subway's for dinner since it was 3 hours when we were supposed to be at the restaurant."

"Wow, three hours huh....man when time fly's when having fun!"

"Sure did...by the way, here is the remote turn on for the box for Carrie in the bathroom where she is right now. Think if might work from here?"

"Yes, it will go ahead and do your test."

I thought about it for a few seconds then looking at Arny spoke into the remote.

"Carrie you see your sister's naked body it turns you on so much that you can't help yourself to touch, taste and sample your sister. Your intrigued by her clit ring, ask her to show it to you, you might want one, then her nipple rings, ask to sample her nipple with one of the rings. Make her HOT, your HOT, every time you feel the clit ring with your finger your juices will follow more, you need to suck her nipple and now. You know you're not supposed to be doing this Master will be very upset, but you can't help yourself, she is so beautiful and sensual, and dripping with her juices you need to taste her again. Just watching her wash off the come and juices makes you really really horny...... touch her, taste her, and try to make her come. You will not come unless she can come the longer she holds off the more you want to make her come so that you can come too. You know the consequences of getting caught, but Master is not here and he won't know if we don't tell him." I turned off the remote and waited 15 minutes I then turned to Arny and said.

'Hey, bud you want to have more fun with the little sluts?"

"Yea, what's up?"

"Remember I told the sluts not to play with each other or themselves!"

"Yea, I remember...Oh...you think they are right now?"

"Well, I did make the mention to my wife that her sister's body was so hot that she had to touch it, taste it and make your slave come or she wouldn't be able to. I think right about now, Carrie is kneeling in front of Claire with her head buried in Claire's pussy licking away at that fountain of juice. I want you to go quietly and find them doing what they are not supposed to do. When you find them, grab both by the back of the head full of hair and march them down in front of you and me. They are to be punished just follow my lead and trust me they will not be marked permanently."

"Oh...this could be fun!"

"Don't forget to act the pissed off Master bit either. That will help with the guiltiness of the sluts."

Arny got up and quietly walked towards the Master's Bedroom. Whispered to him to come here I had an idea. I told him instead of acting all pissed off, go there and peek in the door, watch what they are doing, open the door really slow, and whomever is closest to you start playing do your good Master training on a horny slut. With that bit of information Arny agreed, I went to go sit back down watching Arny travel deeper into the hall way. I got up walked to the basement and then into my small secret door way that looked like the finished basement wall, but with a twist. I had been planning my wife's servitude for almost three years now, the black box just moved the time table up by many months. Pressing on the hidden button that unlocks the panel to the hidden door, it pops open I swing in quickly and close the panel behind me. Then I open the next door with my hand print, it clicks open into my computer monitor recording studio. Last year when Carrie and Claire went to their Mother's place for two weeks while Arny and I went fishing we cut the fishing trip short by a week so that I could install the camera in the house in every room and several outside; call it security and you can get away with tax deductions in every room of the house. I turned on the monitors -- live feed 24X7 into a 5 Terabyte RAID server with 8 cameras outside around the perimeter of the house and 4 more dedicated to the pool and deck area, three in the Master's bedroom, 2 in the Master's Bathroom, and 6 in the living room, 4 in the dining room, 2 in hallway, 1 in the quest bedroom, 1 in the quests bathroom, 4 stationary and 2 mobile cameras in the next room my dungeon, where shortly my wife and Claire will be visiting here shortly. So, I had all this installed by me in one week's time and yes Arny knows about all the cameras because we set it up together. I locate the Master's Bathroom camera's 1 and 2; 1 was looking from behind the vanity mirror right towards the shower, camera 2 was looking directly down, both gave me really good shots; one of Claire standing there pinching her nipples and twisting her rings with one hand and holding a head -- Carrie's -- with the other, and then looking at the other there is my slut wife on her knees; her ass towards the door, when in walks Arny. He slides down and starts fingering Carrie she lifts her ass up a little more so that Arny can manipulate her dripping cunt. I watch as he inserts two fingers slowly, Carrie moaning around Claire's pussy making her moan louder. Arny then inserts his hand into Carrie's wide open juicy pussy and starts to fist fuck her sliding his hand all the way into her womb and slowly sliding it back out. Carrie was beside herself, she started to rock her hips in time with Arny's hand motion in and out of Carrie's pussy. I heard Arny tell Carrie and Claire they may not come unless permission is given by both Master's. Both the sluts groaned their disapproval, Arny pulled his hand out of Carrie's distorted he grabbed the back of Carrie's hair and yanked her up and off the floor in one move. Then he grabbed Claire the same way.

"Why you horny selfish cunts!!" Arny said in a quite firm tone. Carrie's hands were around Arny's hand trying desperately to get released, but Arny just shook her head making her scream in pain. Arny proceeded to march both the sluts on their tiptoes straight down the hall into the living room. I jumped up and ran up the stairs and into the living room just as Arny and the two sluts showed up.

"What do we have here? Some naughty sluts playing around when they are not suppose to when I instructed both of them at the same time to wash up, dry off and get the asses back here. Where did I say Play time then wash time then get your asses back here time?" I was looking directly into my slut of a wife's eyes that were filled with tears from the pain Arny was causing by grabbing her hair by the back of the neck.

"MMMMMaaassssssttttteeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Ouch.....please Master please I am sorry......just couldn't help myself"

"Could not help yourself? Instead of following my orders and getting back to me that maybe I was going to let you show us how much you love your sister. But no, you couldn't help yourself. Well, I think you will be NOT helping yourself tonight. You will beg me for your servitude. You will be thanking me for correcting your indulgence. You will be thankfull I don't throw you and your sister out front just like you are now."

Carrie looked right into me, she didn't see the timid man any more but the anger of years of being put down, scoffed at and generally disrespected by his wife and her sister. She knew I was serious about throwing her outside naked as the day was long. At that point she stopped struggling and bowed her head resigned to the fact that I just played the trump card and won. I owned her lock, stock, and all her holes, she had just given me control of her and her actions when she bowed her head. Claire on the other hand was still fighting with Arny, he loved the spunky little thing. He looked at me and I smiled knowing exactly what Arny was planning I leaned down into my slaves ear and said.

"When Master Arny lets go of your head you will kneel and not move one muscle, sneeze, cough, or anything else. If you make a run for it, head straight for the door without your clothes because you won't make it anywhere else. I will punish you more severely if you do. Right now punishment would be considered mild comparatively."

Carrie looked directly at me with pure lust and admiration for me and said "Yes, Master" I told Arny to let go of Carrie, she was not going anywhere, when he did we both grabbed Claire and hogged tied her to the floor and gagged her. Arny was mad, I looked at him and told him to cool off before the punishment should start. Arny walked away without saying anything to his slave slut wife lying on the floor crying.

"Slut get over here and talk to this whore while Master Arny and I have some words. She better be in a better and more understanding attitude when WE return. Clear Slut!!"

"Yes, Master." Carrie moved over to where Claire was all tied up like a prized turkey. Whispering in her ear telling her that they both needed and wanted this, Claire shaking her head, but then I noticed Carrie stroking Claire's pussy from behind. Telling her that this is what she both needed and wanted. It was what Carrie needed and if she was anything like her -- being twins you know -- which she was and will always be.

Arny and I talked mainly about punishing these two slave sluts. He knew of the dungeon, although not really up to my standards the dungeon was operational.

12