The Mature Sex Slave(s) Ch. 01

Story Info
We become willing sex slaves to experience others.
2.5k words
4.23
75.2k
24
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a bet. A bet my wife and I knew we would lose and wanted to lose. How we got to this point and beyond is our story.

We were a mature monogamous couple with fantasies just like everybody else. Our imaginations started with visions of hot times together and evolved into using sex toys, thoughts of flashing and exhibitionism, and eventually sex including others. It took several years; decades in fact, till we agreed that we actually wanted others to partake in our sex games. As with many couples that reach this level of desire, we began to struggle with who and how to do it.

In my youth I had envisioned wild sex party's and group orgies. Thoughts of screwing other guys wives while my wife Mary was used by others were my driving inspirations. We had friends who we thought may be into swinging or had participated in a wild party or two. At get togethers with some of these friends we engaged in card and board games but nothing more sexual than watching an occasional 8mm stag film. We would joke and do some flirtatious banter but never any touching or fondling. When we got home we quickly throw off the clothes and go at each other like animals. Sometimes we would talk about the sex scenes we witnessed and speculated how our friends could allow their spouses to have sex with others. Mary would never be too keen with me being involved with other women but seemed excited by thoughts of sex with other men. If that turned her on I would use that to fuel our passion and reap the rewards countless times by relating fictitious scenarios of sex acts with various friends & acquaintances.

The friend we used the most was Dennis. He had a reputation with the ladies and had been married a couple of times. From the seventies on, he had quite the collection of "Swedish Erotica" films and was quite the smut monger. He had loaned us (me) films

and magazines and I knew he was hot for Mary. I'm sure he hoped the day would come when he could have his way with her. When the seventies turned to the eighties, 8 mm films were replaced by VHS tapes. Erotic films were readily available on cable TV and by mail. We purchased a few and liked the ones featuring group sex or threesomes. By the mid ninety's, DVD's replaced Tapes and the internet featured prominently in promoting easy access to all types of genres & fetishes. We gravitated to material featuring Hot Wives, Gangbangs, Dogging, and Cuckoldry.

I began to imagine Dennis as the third man with us or as attendees at some wife swapping party hosted by him. Mary was turned on when I would suggest sex with Dennis while being observed by me or others in attendance. Sometimes we would talk of my willing participation in her depravity or reluctantly being forced to watch her perform various sex acts. Dennis was not the only friend we envisioned using Mary, there were others she was hot for that would enter our current fantasy. I played along and made up some of my own that I would like to see happen. Gangbangs were prominent in my thoughts as I became obsessed with seeing Mary thoroughly used for the pleasure of others. Naturally we had to have some sort of catalyst to direct us toward these bizarre acts so situations like betting sexual favors on card games, blackmail, or drunkenness were used as excuses to force them to happen.

During a recent road trip, I asked Mary to take her pants off and masturbate for me while I drove. She loved doing this when in the mood as the risk of being seen by passing vehicles would set her off. I'd rub her pussy while driving beside trucks and when we got to horney, we would pull into a rest stop so I could finish her off!! She was always excited by the thought of getting caught or "Dogging" at the rest stop. Being forced to perform various sex acts to protect her / our anonymity at having been caught doing such depraved acts. It was at this time she suggested allowing something to take place that would contribute to us letting her get used. We thought of strangers and placing internet ads but settled on a friend that we thought would be discrete. We also had to be concerned about her personal safety and diseases so we immediately brought up Dennis. We both knew he would love the opportunity and would keep it to himself, so we had to come up with a plan to make it happen.

The best way we figured to do it would be to make some absurd bet during a "games night". We always got together for card games or board games once a month and used everything from pennies and simple dares as wagers. At the next meeting, before a game of "Sorry", I suggested that the winner could use the other two as sex slaves the following month!! Dennis and Mary laughed at such a suggestion and half heartily went along. Mary and I were ruthless to each other when running our pieces around the board, constantly blocking the other or sending the others pieces back home. And wouldn't you know it ......... Dennis won!! He gloated in his victory and directed many sexual innuendos toward Mary. Throughout the night he would bring it up and revel in his good fortune but when we were leaving he pulled me aside and told me he wouldn't hold us to it. I just gave him a wink and told him I would call later.

When driving home Mary immediately mentioned that this was a great opportunity to allow ourselves a wonderful sex adventure. She said she was so hot she would have let it begin there and then. I reached for her crotch and felt her wetness and said that I would play it up big with Dennis and promise him we would comply. I was going to call him in a few days to see if I could get any ideas or suggestions as to what he may want to do to her. I reminded her that a "Sex Slave" had little choice in their fate and she could end up in some very compromising situations. We would be opening ourselves up to God know what. She stated that was half the excitement of it, being asked to do what she wouldn't normally do. For my part, I was going to make subtle suggestions and give hints as to what would be allowed. I was hard as a rock, harder than I have been in a long time, at the prospect of seeing Mary fucked, spread wide open, accepting his cock and watching it penetrate her, her sucking his cock, and maybe being sprayed with his cum!!

At home I pulled her pants down after we closed the door. Pushing her to the floor I pressed my tongue into her pussy and licked with abandon. Mary grinded herself into my mouth and gloated that Dennis soon would be fucking her like a slut. I pushed a finger into her ass as I licked her and she crushed my head between her thighs. While she was orgasming, I climbed up and quickly entered her, pumping with ferocity till I exploded inside her. By the time I rolled off we were exhausted and lay there for several minutes.

Mary asked me, "Bill, were you imagining Dennis fucking me, filling me with his cum??,

Pulling out and watching it drip from my hole, or perhaps seeing his cock in my mouth and swallowing his load???". I replied, "Yes, that and more"

We went to bed but didn't get much sleep. It wasn't because we were engaged in sex, but because we were imagining a hundred different scenarios as to what may happen.

The next day I called Dennis and told him we were serious about the wager. I told him Mary and I were hot as hell just thinking about it and we attacked each other sexually as soon as we got home. Mary would be agreeable to a night of total submission and he would have to be discrete. He asked me, "Bill, are you sure you can stand watching what I may do to Mary and will you be willing to help me with what I expect of you??? " I assured him I would be helpful and he outlined what he would like to do.

Our remaining conversation went like this. "You will only tell her what we discuss in so much as how I want you to prepare her. Bring her to me in a pull over blouse and knee length skirt. No underwear please. Spiked heels if she has them. I would like you to bring your digital camera, as I would like some mementoes. To protect your anonymity, I will have masks available so that we will not be recognizable should anyone else see the pictures. I intend to photograph every hole and what I put in it, so bring whatever sex toys you have and I will have some here. Should you have things you would like to do or see done, send me an email. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!"

At the time I was not aware that Dennis contacted Mary a few days later. He told her that we spoke but not the substance of our conversation. He asked her if she had any special requests that she might want to him to demand of her slave husband. She simply asked that I be made to present her to him and be in a position to closely observe her defilement. With that we waited for the big day.

When that day arrived, we traveled the two hours to Dennis' house in high anticipation of the upcoming events. We only made small talk while we drove. A middle aged husband and wife embarking on their first extramarital adventure.

The car pulled into the driveway and I shut down the engine. I switched off the lights and opened my door. Walking around the car, I opened Mary's door and took out a bag of goods I had packed from the back. She was dressed as requested so I reached under her skirt to grab a quick feel of her pussy. I found it shaved and very wet and had to remark, "Wow, that's really hot! .... Dennis is going to like that!!" She gave me a nervous smile and we headed for the door. It was opened before we reached it by a grinning Dennis. He commented that he was so excited to see that we actually made the trip. He said he would be discrete and announced that the servitude would begin.

Once inside, Dennis gave us another chance to back out. We declined so he demanded that I take Mary by the hand and bring her to his bed room. He commanded that I place her on her knees at the end of the bed. When in position he asked that Mary's skirt be raised to expose her ass. I lifted it gently as instructed exposing her bare bottom. He then had me spread her ass cheeks to show off her ass and pussy. He moved in for a closer look, making me feel a little embarrassed at displaying her private parts in this manner. Reaching up he placed a finger at her pussy and pushed in a finger up to the knuckle. I was excited at watching him penetrate her this way while pumping his finger in and out. He then pulled his hand away and walked over to his dresser. He carried three small masks, 2 plain black ones like the Lone Ranger which were for me and him, and another half face one covered in feathers for Mary. We put them on and then he announced that it was time to take some photos.

Mary let out a gasp but I reassured her that the masks would hide our identity. We moved back to our original position and Dennis snapped a pic of me holding Mary open. Then he moved in for a close-up. Next he had me take a pic of him inserting some fingers up her pussy. The subsequent shot was of me with my face against her ass and tongue extended to her open holes. Dennis opened my bag of goodies and pulled out an assortment of dildoes and butt plugs. One by one they were photographed inside her hot hole, then the butt plugs were pushed up her ass and pics were taken from the smallest to largest as he went from one to another.

After these were taken he commanded that I strip down and lay on my back next to Mary. He had her straddle my head and lower herself on my face. He took pics of me licking her pussy and ass and others of Mary sucking my dick. I told him I couldn't hold out too long and he instructed we continue and that I cum in her mouth and spray some on her face. When I told them I was cuming Mary took the first shot down her throat and pulled off to allow me to finish on her face. He kept the camera clicking away and then moved to the back of the bed. With her pussy open and resting on my face, he began to insert himself up her hole. I watched in amazement as he spread her lips with his cock. This was a closer look than I thought I would ever get at her fucking but resigned myself to watching intently. He pumped vigorously and then came, exploding up inside her. I watched excess sperm circle his cock as he continued pumping. Then he withdrew, letting several drops land on my face. He reached for the camera and snapped a few pictures, capturing her leaking hole and my smeared face. He had her roll onto her back with legs spread and took a few more. Moving to Mary's side of the bed he got on and dangled his dripping cock to her face. He had me snap a few pics and instructed her to open her mouth to take him in. I took some more pics.

When he was cleaned by her lips and tongue, He suggested I do the same to her pussy. I had no desire to do this but Mary reminded me that I was a slave also. Reluctantly, I moved down between her legs and extended my tongue to her slimy hole. I tasted my first mouthful of semen mixed with her juices. I continued licking till she was otherwise clean of his ejaculation.

We all took a break, but we weren't done as I was to discover.

Note: Please read continuation in Part 2.