The Mayor's Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need that giant dick in me. Get up here!" It was good that she said something because I might have stayed there, eating her out all day if she let me.

I pulled off my boxers and crawled up over her to fuck her missionary. She smiled. "While I'd love to let you fuck me, we both know that isn't how it's going to work." She sat up, pushing at my shoulders to roll me onto my back. I sank into the bedding, my dick pointing straight up towards the ceiling. I was expected her to mount me, but instead she dropped her mouth and gave my cock I couple quick sucks. I was taken off guard, but it was over just as quickly as it started.

She giggled again, repositioning herself over me. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. My clients told me not to suck your dick, but they are already going to be pissed that I didn't make you work for it."

"I promise I won't say anything" I said, grinning up at her.

Another giggle. "But I have a job to do!" she said it so cute, almost like a whine.

"And what job is that?" I asked, already knowing and looking forward to the answer.

She grabbed my cock and positioned me at the entrance to her wet slit. "To get the mayor beneath me over course.....right where you are now. While this little sleep over didn't go exactly as me or more employers had planned, you're still just as hooked on my pussy as ever aren't you?"

I nodded as she leaned forward, lowering a tit into my mouth. I sucked peacefully, my eyelids drooping and my hands instinctively grabbing her luscious ass.

"The least I can do for my employers is make sure you're on your back, happily sucking my tit, while I slowly ride you to orgasm. I think it send a better message, don't you?"

I could only grunt as I shifted my mouth from one tit to the other. She lowered her weight down, and my cock slide all the way to her waiting cunt. I moaned, but only for a moment before she mashed her breast back into my mouth.

"I know baby...I know." She started riding me, just as wonderfully as ever. "But I don't just do this for my employers....oh no. I know how much you enjoy being ridden by a woman like me. You love the helpless feeling of having a women riding you, all her weight settled on to you, don't you? All you have to do is lay back and relax baby....let me do all the work. Just let the waves of pleasure crash over you. That's good baby. You feel my pussy, the pussy you love so much...."

I was drifting off into a sea of pleasure. I could feel the orgasm coming as her words rolled over me and her body rode me faster and faster. I was about to cum, when she stopped, right at the top of my shaft and started riding me slower again.

"Who's your mistress?" She said forceful.

I opened my eyes to look at her. "Only you Sarah." The pain in my balls was agonizing...if she would only ride me a little faster I was bound to cum!

"And tell me how much you love my pussy." Her breathing was a little rattled and I figured she must be just as close to orgasm as I was. She was just waiting for the perfect moment to grant us release.

"Sarah, you're pussy is heavenly! I would do anything just to taste it! You're body is fucking perfect and I can't get enough of the way you fuck me!"

She smiled, a cocky self-satisfied smile. Then she rode me really fast for a few seconds before dropping her weight and grinding her pussy into my pubic bones. I came hard! I could feel her cumming to and I instinctively started nursing at her breast. The orgasm was so powerful, I felt very tired from the contented feeling and the wine. I felt Sarah unmount me. When I looked up at her face through dropping eyelids, I noticed her smiling. She looked lease the dominating bitch goddess and more like an infatuated lover, starring down at me with a cute smile. She kissed me on the cheek, whispering "Good night lover" in my eye before lowering her tit back into my mouth. The last thing I felt was her body press against mine before I passed out.

Part 3 cumming soon....

12