The Maze

Story Info
A marathon of cock sucking, bondage, & pussy eating.
942 words
3.64
47.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Meghan had been coming to the maze for three weeks now and she was never sure how many men would be there. The maze consisted of men, lots of them, that were lined up against several walls, naked, as she was, that were set up in a maze puzzle pattern. The maze was a stage in an exclusive MEN ONLY club.

Meghan was considered the "entertainment" for the club members, but she was allowed a locker room, just for herself, so as she could change into and out of her clothes. All the men in this club were required to have long and thick cocks, at least 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. Meghan was at the maze every weekend from Friday night to Sunday night. It took that long to complete the maze as she was supposed to service all those guys as she made her way through the maze.

Meghan would get on her knees and orally service the men. The men she serviced would take turns shoving their long and thick cocks in her mouth and down her throat. But some men preferred double oral sex and they would slide their cocks in her mouth as she was sucking and slurping down another's man's cock and cumload. Yet other men preferred to orally service Meghan and they would just spread her legs as they started to lick and flick her very sensitive clitoris with the tips of their tongues.

Sometimes the men would take turns spreading her legs wide as another man stuck his tongue inside her pussy and ate her out completely in front of everyone there. Meghan didn't mind all the attention she was getting from the men. In fact, she loved it. She thought of herself as a sex symbol and she really got off from all the oral sex she was giving and getting EVERY WEEKEND. As Meghan made her way through the maze of men with the long and thick cocks, she thought that she should advance to another stage as she was quite the expert at sucking cock and swallowing cum and having her pussy eaten out too. She resolved to speak to the club president about this, but first she had to finish the maze of large-cocked men.

The club president, Mitchell Hardgrove was standing in front of Meghan as she was on her knees finishing sucking him off. She licked the last few drops of cum from his cock eye and looked him straight in the eyes as she asked him the question.

"I think I'm ready to advance to the next stage with this club." she stated.

"Well, the next stage is the cage, followed by the vault, then the step and finally the apartment." he answered.

"O.K." she replied as she got on her back, spread her legs, wide, as Mr. Hardgrove began to lick and flick her clit then delved his tongue into her pussy. Meghan was relaxing under the administrations of Mr. Hardgrove's tongue when she felt another cock teasing her mouth open. She opened up her mouth to receive the cock meat then another cock tried to slip inside her mouth as well. She could only manage to get both cock tips in her mouth, but she quickly flicked and swirled her tongue around-and-around, up-and- down, side-to-side of both of the cocks as she slurped furiously trying to draw the cum out of both cocks at once. The taste of the two different semen mixing in her mouth excited Meghan so much that she increased her frenzied cock sucking.

"I want more cum to swallow." she stated.

Several more men came over to Meghan's open mouth and they started to jerk themselves into her mouth. She rubbed her tummy in a circular motion.

"Yeah!" she exclaimed as some of the different seminal fluids spilled out of her mouth and ran down her chin.

Mr. Hardgrove never even broke his pussy- eating rhythm as he mumbled over and over again.

"That's a nice pussy you have there. It will thoroughly be enjoyed in the next stage." he said.

"I can't wait" Meghan replied when she managed to speak after swallowing the mixture of the different cum loads. The sucking and swallowing went on ALL WEEKEND LONG. It seemed the more cum Meghan swallowed the more cum she wanted over and over and over again.

Mr. Hardgrove asked to see Meghan before she left after completing the maze. He wanted to "prepare" her for what lay in store for her.

"Now. I want to know if you have ever been tied up?" he asked her.

"No. Never. WHY?" she replied.

"Are you prepared to be tied up?" he asked her.

"Yes. I am ready. On to the next stage." she replied.

"Good. That's what I like. A willing participant." Mr. Hardgrove said as he took out some clothesline to bind Meghan with.

"Is that tight enough", Mr. Hardgrove asked as he tightened the clothesline around Meghan's wrists and ankles, as she stood naked before him.

"Yes. The ties feel O.K." Meghan answered.

"Now, I'm going to wrap the rest of the clothesline around your body just a few times. How, how does that feel?" he asked her.

"Exciting!" she answered.

"Then I see no reason why you can't join in on stage two, the cage, next weekend. You better rest up, though. It is more involved than the stage you just completed." he said.

"I look forward to it. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE TIED UP AGAIN!" she said as she wrapped a robe around her and went into the locker room to change into her clothes.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers