The Mbayo Clinic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussy. Wet, savory cunt. My animal brain told me. I pulled Grace Mbayo upright, my hands reaching around her to cup magnificently hanging breasts that seemed far too large for a woman of her slim build. Like her oversized ass, they were some sort of bonus granted to her by the gods to arouse men to madness. An option package that elevated her to a precious commodity that men would never tire of pursuing.

She moaned as I pawed at her fabulous chest, her arms raised over her head as she danced against me. Her thick ass was now grinding a circular pattern against my cock, my leaking fluids coating her and making the black skin shiny and sticky. Finally she broke away and returned my hands to the sides of my body.

Her voice was heavy and low as she stood before, her hips still absently swaying to the rhythm of the drums. 'Your body craves me. But you have not truly awakened your thirst." Grace sat down a carved bench, her body propped up by her elbows. She spread her long brown legs slowly and deliberately, revealing thick labia and a shock of wet pink at her core.

"Eat, Mr. Jones." Her heavy lidded eyes demanded compliance. I found myself licking my lips as I immediately knelt down before her. I gazed back to her flushed face, set high above the curved landscape of her body. Then I lowered my mouth and began to devour her.

The taste sensation was immediate. She was right. I needed to taste this. I needed this female essence. I lapped at her, drinking her copious wetness. Running my tongue from her manicured strip of hair down to the dark recesses and wrinkled hole of her ass. I stayed down there plunging my tongue into the chalky ring, causing her to writhe and moan against me.

Her toned arm captured my hair and pulled my mouth back to her thick folds and I slipped my tongue all around her, for once searching for the places that made her shiver and tremble. She was different than Audrey. But no less amazing. I began to nip and pull at her labia before circling her clit with increasing intensity. My fingers spread her opening wide and a thick middle digit slipped inside her as my tongue snaked around her stiff button. She gasped and said something incomprehensible to my ears, muffled by her soft inner thighs.

She began to buck now and I reached my other arm up to her breasts, squeezing each nipple forcefully, stretching them and pulling at them. She growled at me. "Yes. Eat my beautiful pussy, Mr. Jones. You make this African pussy come for you."

My hand slipped down to my aching cock and I began to throttle it as I continued my oral assault on her soft wetness, synchronizing our sex act. Finally she began to pant and whine, her slick ebony lips now grinding against my face. I closed my mouth over her clit and began to suck hard as my tongue rubbed flat against the poking stiff little thimble.

Grace shrieked as her come began to jet out of her, bathing me in its warmth, running along my neck and down my throat. Her body jerked spasmodically and her hands clutched desperately at her heaving breast, now slick with perspiration.

I managed to slow down my cock strokes, because I somehow knew that I wasn't allowed to make myself come. Grace sat up slowly and kissed me, tenderly. "Very good. So very good, Mr. Jones. Your wife is so fortunate."

We sat like that for a few moments, before she rose to her feet and sauntered across the room.

"Now we begin the final preparation." She reached down and picked up an unmarked homemade jug of some thick, oily liquid. She pulled me to my feet, her breasts resting soft against me as she poured the oil across my chest and began to rub it against my skin. My body began to warm to an even higher degree and I felt sweat beading on my forehead.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It is the ritual, Mr. Jones. Be quiet now." Her slick hands began working the thick oil into me, my cock now bathed in its heat and stimulating tingle. She worked down each arm, down each leg to each foot, both our bodies now shining and glinting in the low light. Finally she pushed me into a sitting position and captured my heavy shaft and worked it with slick hands.

"Are you ready? You are going to be joining your wife soon. But first we will need you to come. So we can be sure." Her breasts were now wrapped around my cock, slipping up and down in a flesh black cavern of pure bliss.

"Yes. Make me come, Grace," I demanded.

Grace Mbayo moved like a wet mamba snake, her lean black body slipping around me, finally standing up and gripping my forearms. She led me to the large dark glass window on the far side of the room. My blood-filled penis bobbed and swayed as turned me toward the glass, placing my hands flat against it, my knees bent slightly with my back to her.

Her greased, jutting breasts shifted on my spine as she again embraced me from behind. "Let's see if Mrs. Jones is on schedule, shall we?" She flipped a switch on the wall and the glass instantly cleared, revealing Audrey and Adele Mbayo. I'm not sure what I expected to see, but whatever it was, I was wrong.

Grace lay bent over some sort of stone altar, her body as wet and shiny as Grace and I, on the opposite side of the glass. The angle of the view showed me her pale breasts swaying beneath her, definitely fuller and rounder than they'd been since we were first introduced. Her legs were spread wide and her tight ass was elevated above her head. I could see her pussy now and it was a spectacular vision. It was puffy and swollen to a ridiculous measure and I could see Adele Mbayo's dark hand moving the ivory cock inside my wife. Her strokes were deep, penetrating Audrey in slow, deliberate thrusts. My precious bride writhed and moaned and sobbed and I noticed thick black leather bands holding her ankles and wrists to the altar.

"What the fuck is that?" I turned my head, but Grace caught my gaze.

"The restraints are for her protection." I started to move away despite the reassurance. "Look at her, Mr. Jones! Does she look unhappy?" Grace's words and tone were pure iron.

I forced myself to look again. Audrey was trapped in a state of perpetual ecstasy. It couldn't be called torture, well at least, not any more torture than we'd given each the night before. Adele Mbayo wore only a light skirt, her bountiful dark breasts shaking with each thrust of the dildo into my wife's slippery vaginal canal.

"Listen, Mr. Jones." Adele turned another switch and the room was instantly full of the sound of my wife's keening howl. Her voice sounded hoarse as she rasped, "please, oh mother please! I need to cum. Just let me fucking cum just once."

Adele did not answer her. Instead she removed the ivory phallus and moved around to my wife's head. "You must drink now."

Audrey pants became a whine. "Yes! Please give me more, Mother Mbayo."

Adele bent down feeding a large black nipple to my wife soft lips. I saw Audrey's cheeks suction in as she fed from it hungrily, her mouth clearly working to talk in all of the fertility priestess's milk. Some of it streaked as it ran across her cheek.

My cock lurched to life at the thought of more of Adele's milk. My body had been trained to want more of it, to need it. Deep inside it was inexorably tied to my own virility and male prowess. Grace's slick hand rubbed across my buttocks, teasing my puckered asshole as she moved down further to massage my balls, weighing them carefully. Then I felt Grace's hands leave me.

"You are almost complete" she commented.

From out of nowhere she produced a thick stone cup and I took it, finding myself hoping it was more of Adele's breast milk. Instead I found cold spring water and I drank deeply, not realizing how thirsty I'd become.

A moment later I saw her walk into the ritual chamber on the other side of the glass. Audrey seemed not to even notice as her mouth moved between Adele Mbayo's pendulous tits, looking to feed on her some more. A quiet exchange took place between the two of them. Adele nodded and motioned to Audrey's limp form on the altar. Grace smiled and nodded.

As I watched Grace gently pour more oil on my wife's tanned skin, Adele Mbayo entered the room. She looked tired, but pleased.

"Grace tells me you are eager, Mr. Jones. That is expected." She moved close to me and again I found myself hypnotized by her massive, shifting mountains of breast flesh, now so close to me and still wet on the nipples with droplets of milk and my wife's saliva beading on their oily curved surface. "You are hungry, aren't you, Mr. Jones?"

Dumbly, I nodded my head. She purred "Good. You are a strong man. Drink from Mother Mbayo. Take my blessing." She kissed me briefly and lowered my head down to a thick nipple. In seconds, I found myself greedily drinking more of Adele Mbayo's breast milk. There seemed to be an unending supply. I tasted the thick fertility serum, letting it roll across my tongue like a fine wine before swallowing it in big gulps. It was so much better like this. Fresh. Natural.

After a few moments, Mother Mbayo lifted my head from her. I felt my muscles tense and stance shifted warily. A tiger whose meal had been interrupted. Adele responded with a deep laugh and bared her white teeth in a smile. "Look at you! You are a tribal warrior now?" Her tone was mocking but light. I felt myself blush.

Her black hands lifted my cock. "Oh yes, Mr. Jones. That is very good indeed." She corkscrewed her hand around my cock with a grace and strength that I wouldn't have believed possible in an older, heavyset woman. Again, it became very clear to me that she was in her element now. This was an ages old ritual to her, one performed hundreds of times.

"Look at your wife, Mr. Jones. See her with my daughter. How does that make you feel?"

Through the glass, Grace was coiled around my wife's prone position on the fertility altar, her large black breasts sliding up her back. They looked like living, wet, squirming Yin Yang symbol, both tall and lean and polar opposites in color. Both bodies slipping together, finding friction wherever possible, luxuriating in each other's skin contact. I saw Audrey's mouth open with a gasp as one of Grace's fingers slipped into her ass and begin pumping lewdly.

All the while, Adele teased and pleasured my torrid erection. She pulled out a curved and gnarled piece of dark African wood and held it up for me to see. "Bend over now. I will make you ready."

I bent further forward, resigning myself that this polished wood was almost surely going into my ass. I didn't care. I just needed to cum. I needed Audrey. I pressed my face closer, letting my fevered forehead rest against the cool glass.

Audrey had her face pressed into Grace's crotch now. My wife. Was eating pussy. Something I'd never imagined her capable of. It seemed so quaint now. No big deal anymore. Grace smiled back at me through the window, running her pink tongue against her thick inky lips. One of her hands gripped my wife's head, pulling her face in closer as she swerved her hips and ground herself into my wife's hungry, drug-addled mouth.

Sure enough, behind me Adele smoothly worked the wooden device into my ass. I felt her hand pulling my cock downward toward her breasts, the swollen purple helmet rubbing against her on the downstroke. A giant wave of euphoria washed over me as she twisted the wooden buttplug, finding my throbbing prostate gland and massaging it. I moaned heavily and my eyes rolled back in my head.

This woman, this non-licensed fertility doctor or priestess or whatever was milking me like some sort of prize bull. My mind staggered as to how events could have led me here but the haze of the root drug and my own arousal left me blind. All I knew what that I began pushing back against her hand, trying to further stimulate myself.

"That's good, Mr. Jones. You are so close now. You are going to put a strong child into Audrey's belly. Just. One. More. Thrust." Adele's milking hand squeezed and I felt myself beginning to come. Adele's face darted underneath, seizing the head of my cock between her lips and drinking a mouthful from my pulsing cock as it came.

She stood up, tasted my come and then swallowed. "You are ready Mr. Jones. Your seed is strong now. Like you. You must follow me."

I stared at her and then back down to my own cock uncomprehendingly. Steady throbs of sperm-filled come still ran from me, my orgasm never completely stopping, just slowing before starting all over again. I reached around and felt the wood still nestled between my ass cheeks.

Adele stood at the door to the fertility room. "You mustn't waste your time if you are going to give your wife what she deserves."

My voice was ragged. "I can't... stop. I can't stop. Coming."

"You can control this! You have always had what you needed to do this Mr. Jones. You just did not believe you could. You gave up. Now you have a lovely woman in there, who is ready for you. Her body aches for it. You will make her proud."

Adele Mbayo reached up, putting her hands on my chest. She hit me once. "Damn you, Mr. Jones! This is your woman! Your mate. You breed her. Impregnate her! Now!"

That was enough. I found myself straightening my back, letting the pulses of my steadily spurting cock settle into the back of my mind. The constant stream of cum died down to a trickle, the vast pulsing ocean of cum still straining to escape, held back by my will.

I focused on the rising passion of my primal urge to find my wife. Grab her. Hold her. Fuck her. Breed.

Adele moved to the side and I brushed past her without as second thought. In the chamber the drum music was louder, more insistent. I moved towards the altar and found Grace locked to my wife's butthole in a slurping mass, shoving her long pink tongue as far as it could go. My wife squirmed and moaned in protracted wrenching orgasms.

I pulled Grace away from my wife, firmly and powerfully. "She is mine. Move." The word barked from my mouth and Grace acknowledged my superiority by backing away.

Audrey's whipped back around at the side of my voice. My cock pulsed and I felt a fresh jet of semen splash against her leg. Her voice was soft, but earthy and full of strength. "Just fuck me. Please. I don't care about getting pregnant anymore. I just want you to fuck me like you used to."

I leaned over her and our lips met, slipping and sliding over one another. Then I gripped her hair and forced her head down to my slowly spurting cock and she swallowed a mouthful of my cum. Then I dropped back down to her beautiful face, her pointed chin dripping with my seed and we shared the taste.

I walked behind her and grabbed her trembling, waiting pear shaped haunches. The altar held her at perfect height for my penetration. I gripped her hard around her waist, my thick fingers pressed into supple but firm flesh. Her body felt like a teenager's.

Her pert girlish ass bounced up at me impatiently. I rubbed the head of my still leaking cock over her puffy and swollen sex, letting it coat her folds and crevasses. My palms then scooped up the cum or precum and pushed it inside her as she whimpered. My fingers coming out even wetter with her own overwrought vaginal secretions. I slid the excess wetness over her asshole. She purred as she began straining at her bonds, pushing her pussy back towards me, seeking my cock.

I moved my face to her ear. "Are you ready?" My thick, pulsing cock stood just outside her entrance, dripping cum over her spread labia.

She closed her eyes. "Just fuck. Shut up. Just fuck me hard goddammit."

My cock pushed her open slowly and insistently. I was bigger now, bigger even than her ivory dildo, but she took every inch inside her with no complaint. She let out a piercing yell as I bottomed out inside her.

I began to fuck. Hard. Pummeling. Commanding her. Taking her like a rutting bitch. Fucking her like a dirty whore. Or a princess playing a dirty whore for a few hours. Our bodies were keyed in for this moment, this culmination of our longing and desperation and frustration.

Even the altar seemed right. Her fingers gripped at it, the bonds tightening and straining seemed to make her more inventive. Her hips shimmied and swerved in new ways, struggling to get more of me inside her. I felt her steaming hot box tighten and constrict around me, occasionally causing me to tense up. Each time, the wooden plug in my ass pressed hard against my prostate and quick jets of cum fired off inside Audrey. She let out a low whistle of approval.

In turn, I began a steady rhythm of pounding and driving downward with my cock. As I reached bottom I ground my cock inside her, making sure my thick pleasure pole brushed against every part of her canal. My hands slapped at her ass. Or pulled her head back by her hair. They slipped under waist and worked at her nipples.

We were like that for longer than I would've imagined we could hold out, both us primed and ready for the fuck of our lifetimes. Each keyed up with years of frustration and weeks of temptation coursing through our minds. The wet, squelching sounds of perfectly clockwork movements became faster and more complicated. Our bodies began responding to one another intuitively as our heat rose and our animal natures unleashed themselves.

"Fuck my hot little sluttyfuckingshitgodoooaahhh" Her words began as English, but became unintelligible moans as her body quaked in orgasm after orgasm. Each daring me to up the ante. To drive her more wild with desire.

This was my woman. I had found her, seduced her and now I was going to wear her ass out.

I'd give her my most precious gift. Cum. All that I could muster. I would protect her. Keep her. But she must submit to me. Let me fuck her. She was mine. My bitch. My whore. My wife. My mate.

I looked at her and saw everything I wanted, everything I needed. This was my test. To keep her, I had to own her. I had to plant my seed inside her.

I felt... everything slip away as we careened wildly towards... release.

She moved against me, but let me stay fully in control as I pushed every bit of sexual energy I'd been living with as far as I could inside of her. She arched her back and grabbed her tits, squeezing hard. A fresh volley of piping hot cum seared her insides as it burst forth from the head of my supernaturally powerful cock. She yelped and scratched at me as I flooded her with gallons of my sticky reward. A wave of pure pleasure washed over me as my unending orgasm peaked inside of my beautiful, fertile wife. I kept thrusting, pushing and grinding against her as she went limp beneath, her ass quivering.

I saw Grace Mbayo in the corner, slowly masturbating herself to our union. Her face was a mask of erotic delight as she brought herself to orgasm.

I collapsed on top of Audrey, feeling our oily sweaty bodies joined between us. My sweat pouring on to the small of her back. Then I carefully released her bonds, rubbing softly at her reddened wrists and ankles as we moved over to a bed with billowy white sheets nearby.

She cried and I found myself sniffling. I held her like that for a while. Then she began to move in slow, tiny circles.

"I'm not done with you yet, Mr. Jones" Audrey said. She spun around on me, something she hadn't done in years, never letting my cock slip out of her tight canal. Her soft breasts were now in my face as she rode me and I suckled at them, nipping at her neck as she rode me. Her pelvis rocked forwards and backwards, her taut stomach flexing as her yoga-trained legs lifted her pussy all the way up to my head, before slamming down against me, burying every inch of my cock inside her.

I heard my wife moan and saw Grace's tongue in Audrey's mouth again. The palm of her dark hand rubbing my wife's protruding thick nipples. Then it slipped down lower and began to finger Audrey's hungry clitoris.