The McLain Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith let out a whimper and shied away as torches were lit around the platform to illuminate it better in the setting sun. "Yes, mistress."

Bringing the crop down again, Georgia was rewarded with something between a moan and a yelp from the girls flushed lips.

It wasn't supposed to feel good. It was supposed to hurt and be the most humiliating thing she had put herself through, but it wasn't like that. It did feel good, and she had to admit that after the last smack, her body ached for more. The cool steel of the handcuffs against her skin gave her a measure of freedom, though it might be odd to thinking of one chained up having freedom, but it elated her to think she was under the complete dominance of this erotic woman. When the crop came down again and she felt Georgia's hand massage one of her butt cheeks to ease the ache, she moaned and leaned back into the touch. She shouldn't be doing this, she really shouldn't be doing this but it felt so good.

Georgia smiled and thought of a million delicious things when she noticed Lilith's reaction. The crowd was going nuts too, with the men drooling like hounds and the women staring on in amused enjoyment. Pressing the crop against Lilith's neck, she ordered the girl to bend over at a perfect 90 degree angle; this was to give those behind and in front a better view of the good things. "Moan for me like I know you can." She ordered, whipping her reddening backside again.

Lilith did as she was told and was silently amazed that following these instructions heightened the already exquisite pleasure. As the whip came down more and more, Lilith moaned louder and louder. The feeling inside grew so intense it felt she might explode at any moment with pure pleasure.

Soon, Georgia's third puppy hopped on stage and strapped a snug leather collar and leash around Lilith's neck and handed the short leash to Georgia who proceeded to make it shorter by wrapping it around her hand. She had traded off her riding crop for a cat o' nine tails and rubbed it against Lilith's ass while pulling up on the leash. "Head up my sweetest. I want all these nice people to see your lovely face." She smiled as she slapped the whip against her thighs and was rewarded just as sweetly as she was with the crop.

Whipping again, she whipped her way up Lilith's thighs to her red butt. "How does that feel, pet?"

Lilith swallowed hard and tried to find her voice. "It feels good, Mistress."

"Do you want more?"

"If it pleases the Mistress." Was all she could find the words to say and it seemed like the right thing because Georgia continued whipping and soon the tightening in Lilith's gut seemed to increase. It felt so good; she wanted to sink into the pleasure of the collar, the handcuffs, the whip, even the staring eyes of the men in the crowd. That's when she noticed Michael from school. He must have made his way to the front of the crowd. He was clapping and yelling cat calls!

The shame! Now Lilith fully realized what had happened to her. Right in front of Adam's best friend, one who comes to her house all the time, studies with her at the library, and sometimes sits with her family at church—was watching her do all this. He was watching her act this way and he will always remember this image of her in this little leather outfit begging to be whipped and enjoying it so much! It will be the image he holds of her for the rest of his life and there was nothing she could do about it. But then the question: What was he doing here?

Georgia saw Lilith staring at Michael with such familiarity and ordered him onto the stage. He was grinning from ear to ear while rubbing himself through his jeans.

"Don't you tell Adam!" Lilith said as the crowd went silent.

Georgia stopped the whip and walked to the front of Lilith. Looking her directly in the eye she pulled tightly on Lilith's hair and commanded: "You will never speak unless spoken to or instructed to speak. Do you understand that!

"Yes Mistress!"

Mistress Georgia continued: "How dare you insult poor Michael here. He was simply invited here today for the first time and was told about a special guest for him to see and here you go and speak to him like that! You are the lowest slave here and you will remain the lowest slave until I say otherwise. Even Michael will rank over you. Do you understand this?

"Yes Mistress."

"Michael, stop playing with that and pull it out for all to see!"

Opening his jeans, he allowed his erection to pop out right in front of Lilith.

Stealing a glance down Lilith's body, Georgia noticed wetness on the inside of Lilith's thighs. Reaching down, she pushed aside the leather strap and felt between her lips and sure enough, the girl was drenched in cum.

"Michael get closer," she commanded. He walked closer and Mistress Georgia stroked his erection until light drops began to ooze slowly out. Then she placed it into Lilith's mouth.

"Show us all what you can do sweets!"

The crowd cheered on with many whistles and shouts.

"Go to work slave!"

The crowd cheered even louder than before as Lilith did exactly as she was told and with much enthusiasm. It was something she had always thought about but of course never did. She had never had a boyfriend since this was certainly not allowed until she was ready to be married.

Michael began to pant as his chest heaved and his erection continued to grow. An eruption occurred and thick fluid started to run down Lilith's chin as he stepped back.

Georgia exclaimed to all. "She's a natural!"

"Very good! You will do that to Michael whenever he shows it to you. No matter if it is after school, outside the library or even when he comes over to your house to see your brother. Anytime he takes it out, so long as no one else can see you, unless you are here. Do you understand this?"

"Yes Mistress!" Lilith smiled slightly, licking her lips and looking at Michael as he stepped back and off the stage.

"Michael you only have rights as I have just described. You too are a slave and will only command Lilith in this manner unless I say otherwise. Do you understand this?

"Yes Mistress," replied Michael.

"Well, I definitely think someone is enjoying this tonight." She replaced the leather strap and whipped Lilith again.

She couldn't help but cry out louder, the whip only heightened her orgasm as the individual straps tickled her clit and made her moan for more. Her release was so intense she wiggled against the chains, bent lower and actually begged for the whip again. "Please, Mistress, do it again!"

~*~*~

When Georgia finally released her and the crowd had dispersed, Lilith walked back to the pub, led by Georgia's puppies, with her head bowed. Her actions had surprised her and she doubted if she could ever face anyone in church or school again. Though what would happen if word got back to her brother or her parents was what really worried her. They would shun her, think her a disgrace, and probably even force her into some sort of private catholic school. They could even go so far as to kick her out, she would have no place to go.

Quickly changing clothes, she meekly stepped out of the back room and searched for Georgia or her puppies. Sure enough, Georgia was at the bar talking with a few waitress' and one of her puppies was standing by the door, one finger hooked over his collar waiting patiently. It wasn't the one who blew her the kiss; he was the one with the ponytail. Looking around for him briefly, she spied him by Georgia.

Closing the door, she paced the length of the room. She really didn't feel like talking to anyone, she wanted to just get out and lock herself in the sanctuary of her room.

Turning, she was rather amazed to see Georgia standing in the doorway with her blonde puppy beside her. The doors didn't have locks? "How do you feel, Lilith?"

Shrugging, she busied herself with straightening the bedclothes. "Fine I guess. Can I go home now or do you have something else in mind?" She shouldn't have said that, she shouldn't have given Georgia the opportunity to embarrass her again.

"Actually pet, there is," said Georgia. "Let's sit down over there for a bit."

Georgia pointed to a corner booth in the dimly lit bar. Allowing for Lilith to sit first she waved her arm signaling for Lilith to do so. Lilith slid into the booth and Georgia slid in right beside her, so close that their legs were pressed against each other. The blonde puppy had followed Georgia to the booth and sat across from her.

"Now, I want to let you know that every person here is a member of this club. No one is admitted without prior approval unless vouched for by a ranking member. You cannot come here unless I am with you. Also, since most of the members here have regular jobs, careers, families, other friends and live what mainstream society would call a 'normal life,' we are all sworn to secrecy regarding what happens at this club. Of course, I can always tell your parents or anyone else, what you did on the library computer…if I wish."

Lilith sighed in relief. But that didn't change the fact that all those people that she knew saw her, that side of her that she never knew was there; the same people that she would see again all over town. Would they smirk at her at the store? Or at church as she stood next to her father helping him shake their hands after a Sunday sermon; all of them remembering how she looked up on the platform barely dressed and moaning like a wanton little slut? How dreadful it all will be!

"Oh what a day," sighed Georgia. "Puppy, get under the table."

Without any hesitation he slid under the table and Mistress Georgia spread her legs for him. She too was naked under her little six-inch skirt and the puppy began to lick her smooth and well moistened lips. Lilith looked down and watched it all so intently.

Georgia's arm now around Lilith, pulling her close, "would you like to be down there doing what puppy is doing?"

Lilith looked into her eyes with her mouth slightly agape. Searching her feelings, Georgia kissed her again as in the library. She placed her hand on Lilith's breast and began to squeeze and rub; Lilith looking down again as puppy licked and sucked so intently, pushing as deep as he could, his tongue exploring her innermost secrets.

"Yes," she whispered.

Georgia pinched then twisted Lilith's nipple and said, "Yes what?"

Lilith rewarded Georgia with a slight yelp as her lips pouted forward. Looking down again she watched Georgia begin to move her hips slightly while she grabbed puppy's head and buried him into her.

"Yes Mistress!"

Noting the level of enthusiasm Georgia turned to Lilith and smiled.

"From now on you may address me as Mistress Georgia."

"Yes Mistress Georgia!"

Again noting the enthusiasm Georgia continued: "Now, from now on you will come directly to the library after school. And regardless of what you are wearing that day you will first go into the ladies bathroom and remove your panties and your bra. Place them into your purse, and then report to my desk and ask how you may serve me. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress Georgia!"

"Sometimes I will just tell you to sit at the table in front of me and study for school or I may have you file books back to their proper shelf or whatever library task I may need at the time. You will perform all of your duties to the best of your ability and I will evaluate you two ways: once in writing to your school so you can get credits for an internship, the other will be after hours, perhaps as you were today in front of the computer or here at this club. Is that understood my pet?"

"Yes Mistress Georgia!"

Georgia push puppy away and he crawled around to the side of her and sat on the floor. She reached two fingers between her legs and after removing them, she rubbed them on Lilith's mouth and nose. Lilith enjoyed both the fragrance and the sweet tangy flavor.

"That is the reward you will get today," said Georgia. "Go home now and remember how I taste and smell. When you get to your room you may touch yourself, but only on the outside. Nothing goes inside you unless I say so. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress Georgia!"

And never, I mean never, allow yourself to climax unless I give you permission, as I have just given you permission this evening. Is all of this agreed and understood?"

"Yes Mistress Georgia. I understand and I agree."

Lilith looked into her Mistress' eyes and realized what wondrous aspects of her own persona this woman would help her release. It was as she explained to Adam: "Our lives are based on perception. We react to situations based on our view of it and how others react may be different because they may not have the same view of it that you or I do. Our actions are formed by ours and others views on things. It is all a matter of your own outlook, that no one is really right or wrong. People may just disagree with your viewpoint."

Georgia slid out of the booth and stood before Lilith. She reached into her bag and removed Lilith's white lace panties and began to wipe herself with them. When all the moister was gone from between her thighs she tossed them down to puppy. He caught them with his mouth and sat patiently on the floor, Lilith's panties dangling from his teeth.

"Very good puppy!" Georgia exclaimed.

She patted his head and instructed Lilith to come out of the booth. Upon standing Georgia pulled Lilith's denim skirt up to her waist and gave further instructions: "It's time for you to go now. Just walk out of here with your skirt up and show off all those pretty red marks all over your curvy little white ass. When you get to the door you may pull it down and go home and do exactly as I said earlier."

"Yes Mistress Georgia!"

Georgia gave her a slap on the bottom and Lilith walked toward the door proudly displaying herself for all the club members to see. Many pinched and grabbed at her backside as she made her way out; clapping their hands, shouting remarks, both men and woman alike. Many smacked her legs and bottom or felt her body as she walked by.

When she got to the door she turned and looked at her Mistress as she lowered her skirt. Mistress Georgia blew her a kiss and smiled. The handsome blond puppy winked at her slyly and wiggled her panties in his mouth. Lilith's face lit up as she grinned and waved goodbye.

After closing the door behind her she ran until she tired then walked thinking of the tingle between her legs as the breeze blew up her skirt and cooled her down. Excited to get home and perform the task assigned, she ran again until she got to Eden Way and the McLain family home.