The McLarens Ch. 01

Story Info
Witness the incestuous antics of the McLarens.
1.2k words
4.08
33.5k
50
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: I'll always love my mama

To start let me state that everyone involved in this story is Aged 18 or over.

Right now the legal bullshits out of the way with we can crack on with the juicy bits. To start I'll introduce myself, the names Kyle McLaren, im 20 years of age and im what most people would describe as a looker, an enjoyment of fitness and exercise in my family meant we looked picture perfect, so this meant I had rocking body as well as being pretty fortunate downstairs, know what I mean.

In my immediate family I have my eldest sister Jade, a year younger than me at 19, my youngest sister Lucy at 18 years old, my sort-of-sister Alessandra, she's not my sister by blood but she's closer to my family than her own so fuck it. Then finally on the list is my mother Jillian at 45 years of age and just like me they too are fucking mouth watering.

And now for my story, where shall we begin, ah I know, we'll start far into the story past all the build up about how my life got this way, though to be fair that might make a great prequel. Right now where was i ah yes my story, i think it was either a Tuesday or a Wednesday in July, the air was humid and i was blasting 'Saturday nights alright for fighting' from my speakers, you gotta love the classics and where was i; I had my sister Lucy on all fours on the bed while I was going to town fucking her tight little pussy.

The sounds of sweaty bodies smacking against each other combined with the moans of my sister provided the perfect encouragement, i took a moment to admire her body and mygod was there a lot to admire; participation in cheerleading from a young age had given her an incredibly toned body, while her tits were not as big as my other sisters and definitely not my mothers, Lucy made up for it wholesale with an ass like a bongo drum, full plump lips, big doe eyes and a pair of legs that went on forever, she was all woman baby.

"Uh,uh,uh,fuuuck" Lucy moaned as I pumped in and out of her, we had been going at it for god knows how long and while I'd been phoning it in trying to make it last, I felt that familiar tingling sensation signalling all hands on deck. "Fuck sis I'm about to blow" i grunted "DO IT ON MY BACK, I LIKE IT ON MY BACK" my sister squealed "you're the boss" I said pulling my cock out of her pussy and wanking it so her back would get a nice spray.

"WHAT THE FUCK???" My mom shouted.

Now I know what you're thinking, I've just been discovered having sex with my sister and now she's going to scream at me and kick me out of the house. Your wrong, my mom was far from angry, well she was angry but not that I was committing incest rather she was jealous that I wasn't fucking her.

"FUCK" I shouted, getting panicked by my mothers sudden outburst causing me to accidentally spray cum on the bedside table, floor and my mothers bath robe.

"YOU AND I HAVENT FUCKED IN DAYS BUT YOU'VE GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD FOR HER THEN" Mom shouted pointing at my naked sister.

"JESUS MOM YOU'VE BEEN WORKING LIKE CRAZY I DIDNT THINK YOU WANTED TO" I yelled back.

"ARE YOU KIDDING, I NEED SOMETHING TO TAKE THE EDGE OFF MORE THAN EVER RIGHT NOW" She shouted.

"FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE" She shouted again storming out the door.

I lied down next to my naked sister and thought on how I had got to this point with my mom. We had lived together as regular mother and son until two years ago when my mom caught me in bed with Jade and Lucy. I thought we were fucked but luckily for us that night my dad announced to her that he was leaving her for a younger woman; this combined with just the right amount of alcohol lead to mom joining us which according to her; made her feel young, wanted, appreciated and loved; I guess getting fucked missionary style by your son while you're daughters suck on your tits is a powerful thing, since then Jillian McLaren has been more than up for sex with her children and has never been better for it. Well at least in my opinion.

"You should go be with her" Lucy said facing me.

"You sure?" i asked.

"I'll be fine, just do what you need to do to make sure we don't lose our MILF" Lucy stated.

I gave my sister a kiss goodbye and headed downstairs and into the kitchen, I snuck up behind my mom wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck.

"What do you want?" She asked without pushing me away which was a good sign.

"You" I replied between kisses.

"Is it just sex between us?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Like do you actually love me or am I just a sex toy to you?" She said.

"Of course i love you, your my mom" I replied.

"Your just saying that" She stated looking sad.

I grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss getting my hands under her blonde hair and grabbing her neck.

"Look Lucy's going away for the weekend, it'll be just the two of us and I'll show you just how much I appreciate you and how much I love you and when they're all in town Jade,Lucy and Aless will show you too" I said.

"I..." mom started looking on the verge of tears.

She grabbed my head and shoved her tounge down my throat, we were kissing like we were in a damn movie; I moved her until her back was at the kitchen table where i tore open her bathrobe revealing that perfectly toned body she had handed down to her daughters, while her tits had initially sagged with age, they were still perfect, not unlike Jessica Rabbits.

I shoved her down the table and shoved my rock hard cock inside of her, she began moaning and panting as i pumped in and out of her faster and faster and faster; she sat up and grabbed ahold of my neck, kissing me wildly as I pistoned in and out of her with my pleasure being amplified as I felt her tits jiggle and bounce on my chest.

After 20 minutes I felt my balls and her pussy begin to contract, nice to know where i inherited my stamina from. I looked mom in the eyes and I could tell she knew we were going to cum together, letting me know with a wild grin this sent us into a frenzy and we began rapid fucking each other, screaming every word of abuse in the English language until...

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" we screamed as we climaxed simultaneously, coating our genitals in a cocktail of our respective juices.

I withdrew from my mother and fell back against the sink while my mother watched me, she then stood up grabbed a towel and threw it at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower while you clean this mess up" mother ordered.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Then you, me and your sister make a new mess in the shower".

And with that she headed up stairs naked, leaving a lovely trail of cum as she did so.

***

Well there's my first proper story, I do have much more material so please let me know in the feedback.