The Meadow

Story Info
She takes you on a sensuous outdoor journey.
1k words
4.38
10.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MYundt
MYundt
1 Followers

Imagine a still-warm day in October, walking through the trees all ablaze in bright reds or yellows and oranges, The sun is shining through the trees, bright rays dancing with soft shadows upon the ground, the rays kissing your cheek, warming your soul as much as your body. We dance as much as walk, holding each other's hand, traipsing through the woods.

We see a soft, small meadow and walk toward it. Across the grass there is a small hut, stone walls and partially overgrown -- obviously old and abandoned. We walk around and look in and see that inside, though still small, is open with a soft grass floor. We look at each other and seem to be of one thought. Walking in, I pull you toward me, holding you close to me, feeling your body press against mine. Holding your head in my hand, I bring my lips to yours, kissing you softly, fully and deeply. Your hands roam down my back and grab my buns, squeezing them and pulling me into you. You can feel me pressed against you, obviously excited and eager.

You lay back on the ground, pulling me down with you. I lay on top of you, arms on either side, as we embrace and kiss, your hands roaming over my body. Again your hands pull my waist into you, pressing me between your legs, grinding into each other. I unbutton your sweater, one by one, kissing down from your neck to your chest and between your breasts. Your breasts are so perfect, so firm and just the perfect size. I lay on my side next to you, kissing your nipples, playing with your nipples between my teeth, gently biting them and pulling them into my mouth. My tongue flickers back and forth across your nipples. So firm and hard in my mouth. My hands massaging and caressing your breasts and waist. I pull your sweater off and place it under your head as a pillow -- such a beautiful head it is!

Your hands are roaming again, rubbing my cock through my pants. You feel that I am already hard and ready and you undo my belt and pants, pulling me free. You give me a gentle stroke and dab the precum off of my cock, then lick your finger. Mmm, you moan, then you kiss me again, still stroking me. I turn my body around and kiss my way down your tummy, undoing your pants and reaching inside. My fingers quickly find your soaked panties and begin to rub your pussy, making you squirm and moan. We both pause and remove our clothes and lay back down next to each other again.

I feel you wrap your hand around my cock at the base, stroking me up and down. Your lips wrap around the head of my cock, tongue twirling around the head as you fondle my balls with your hand. I place my mouth entirely over your wet pussy, sucking you completely into my mouth, driving my tongue deep inside you. My hands roam over your waist and tummy and breasts, caressing and massaging you. Your mouth sucks and pumps on me while you pump me with your hand. We passionately suck each other with abandon, frenzied with our desire for each other.

Sucking your sweet pussy, I plunge a finger, then two into your as, pumping in and out, lashing you with my tongue as your legs wrap around my head. Your head bobs up and down, pumping my cock in and out of your mouth. Soon we both explode in mind shattering orgasms. I fill your mouth with my hot cum, pumping out of my cock in hot jets. Your pussy soaks my face with your own cum. I lap up all I can. I move around and pull you on top of me, wrapping my arms around you. We kiss deeply again, long and passionate, tasting each other on our lips.

Holding each other, keeping warm with our own heat, we caress and cuddle, kissing, nibbling and playing with each other. There is no hurry, no tomorrow and no 'later' -- only now, only each other. The sun is beaming in through a window, warming our bodies, shining brightly though your long hair. I melt just looking at you, feeling your skin so close against mine. I stir ad we both grin.

You reach down and guide me into you. Feeling your hot, tight pussy slowly envelope me is by far the most incredible feeling ever. You feel me enter you, deeper and deeper, stretching you, filling you. I reach around and grab your hips, pulling you close, pushing my cock as deep into you as I can. I suck on your nipples, biting them. Your hands dig into my chest as you pump up and down, slamming your hips into mine, taking me as deep as you can into you. You reach down and kiss me long and hard, then turn around, still straddling me. I reach out and hold you ass, so beautiful, watching my cock disappear into you, then emerge all glistening with your juices. You pump up and down hard and fast, looking back and grinning at me.

You lean forward and I take you from behind, holding your hips and thrusting into you, balls slapping against your ass, slamming into you hard and fast and deep. Your breasts sway in the rhythm as you reach back and play with your clit as I pound into your pussy. Pounding, I lightly slap your ass then grab your hips and thrust into you even harder.

We change positions again, with me on top and your legs up on my shoulders, penetrating you deeper than ever, thrusting into you, stretching you. Soon I unleash inside you, with more powerful jets of cum, splashing into you. The sensation sends you over the edge and you shudder in yet another powerful orgasm. I collapse on top of you, spent and exhausted, in your arms. You hold me as we catch our breath. We kiss, and kiss and lock our lips together --the longest, deepest kiss we've had. We lay there, on our sides, holding, cuddling, fondling and always kissing.

We decide to camp out there and lay together as the sun goes down and the moon shines down upon us. We make love off and on all through the night, more softly and tenderly, always passionately.

MYundt
MYundt
1 Followers