The Meadow

Story Info
It was hard to explain what was moving through her mind.
1.4k words
3.7
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to explain what was moving through her mind, through the fogginess of the recently orgasmic multitudes she had experienced. He was draped across her body, both of them slicked with sweat from the furious intertwining of limbs amongst the moans and groans. His weight was nearly unbearable after a few moments as she came back down from her drifting cloud, bringing her acutely aware of the tender marks upon her body, placed by his hands and his lips. Her hips burned from the painful strain he placed upon her over the hour, and her hands feebly pushed at his shoulder.

"It's going to rain." She said, her voice a crackled hoarse whisper seeping from a scream torn throat as she looked to the sky above, darkened clouds starting to encroach on the starry night.

"We're not done yet" he grunted after a long moment, pushing himself up with his hands in the grass that was crushed and flattened from their lovemaking, the fragrance of nature springing up around them to mingle with the scent of sex. He moved then, pulling her up with him as he stood, the faint sliver of moonlight reflecting upon his frame.

She couldn't help but watch him; the play of muscle highlighted by the silvery caress of the light the moon casted upon him, as if seeing him in a violet haze of darkness that compounded the animalistic nature within him. He didn't say anything more; instead, he simply turned her about, his body pressing against her back as she felt the stirring of him hard against the soft curve of her backside. A gentle guide, a push, directing her forward, one step, then two, ever present with her as he led her from the tree line in the little meadow they had found for themselves.

Soon she found herself bathed in the warm air of summer, the cicadas kicking up their song in the distance, only to die off as the sound of rolling thunder grew closer and closer. They stopped suddenly, his hand tightening upon her shoulder as his lips suddenly brushed against the shell of her ear.

"Close your eyes"

The line of her vision sank into darkness as she obeyed, feeling the first warm caress of wind catching at her heated skin, that simple breeze drawing a soft gasp from parted lips. The presence of him gone from behind her, and she tried to match the sound of his footsteps in the grass to his location, yet the thunder, continually the thunder, blocked her efforts.

The first warm droplets landed within her tousled hair, snaking along her scalp as yet more landed, spattering her shoulders and zigzagging along her spine as well as between her breasts. Nipples hardened by the changing sensations, she arched her back, chin lifting higher as if welcoming the caress of the storm. She focused upon the sounds of the weather, the sharp crash moving closer and closer in the restless night air.

The sharp crack of lightning made her jump, a cry escaping her lips in surprise as her world lit up behind her closed eyes, shades of violet and white imprinting upon her. Unable to keep with his command, her eyelids fluttered open, seeing the wall of rain come rushing along the meadow, relentless, a force that was unavoidable. The sheet of rain hit her, the water warmed in the summer heat, bringing those first few drops to be only a taste compared to what she was experiencing now. She turned, intent to run for the cover of the trees, to the car, yet she was stopped, his strong grip hard within her hair, twisting her head around and keeping her in place.

The lightning struck once more, illuminating him finally before her, his expression stone, unreadable. She felt the fear begin to grow in her belly, unknowing what he intended, what he wanted of her, the darkness in his eyes telling that he would have it... no matter what it was.

He jerked once more and pushed, bringing her to stumble forward, pain alighting upon her scalp from his grip within her hair before he stepped behind her, letting her feel the hardness of his cock against her backside once more.

"Beg."

His voice was deep, darker than she remembered as he commanded her. He was so very different from what she knew, what she was used to, and though her heart raced, there was a renewed wetness between her thighs, coaxed with the fear that moved through her. She cried out, yet her sounds drowned by the crack of lightning that was far too close.

"Beg."

His voice once more, awakening her, lips parted in a gasp she could not control as his grip tightened in her hair. He pushed, bending her before him until her vision was the rivulets of water that ran between the blades of grass, soaking her feet in a small puddle before running onward through the meadow. She felt him still, pressing against her opening, perhaps as a tease, or a warning. Slowly she bit her lower lip, scared of what he was intending as another strike of lightning made contact in the trees on the other side of the meadow. She jumped, fear running through her as a sour tasted settled on her tongue, bringing her lips to part as she shook.

"Please."

One simple word, yet meaning so much as it escaped her. One word and he was pushing against her, the head of his cock slipping within the wet velvet walls of her pussy before departing just as fast. She whined that taste of him unexplainable in making her want more, needing more. She spoke once more, the word with genuine feeling.

"Please."

She felt him again, though it wasn't the same. Pressure against her backside, that tight entrance never before experienced. Eyes widened as his grip tightened in her hair, jerking her head up as he kept her bent over still. There was another strike of blinding white lightning, the sound seeming to echo within her ears as he suddenly took her, giving no quarter. Her screams lifted into the night air, washed away by the rain as he seemed to swell within her body that constricted around his girth.

She could feel every ridge and vein of him, throbbing in the burning sensation of her impaled body, her whimpers growing louder and louder as he started to withdraw, only to leave the head of his cock in the tightening muscles of her anus.

It was then he pulled from her completely, fingers dragging through her hair roughly as he let go. She suddenly felt herself pitched forward, stumbling into the soaked grass as water splashed about her. It was hard to tell what was passing through her mind amidst the fear and uncertainty, yet she could not escape his assault. He was atop of her quickly, hands finding her wrists to keep her pinned against the slowly rising river of the torrential downpour that flowed over the ground. She felt him again against her body, and then once more within as he forced his cock deep within her once more, causing her screams to erupt anew.

He was raw... Rough... Completely uncaring of her comfort as he plunged deeper into her backside, seating himself to the hilt. Water sluiced along his hardened body, splashing between his pelvis and the curve of her ass as he continued to take her upon the earth, locked and restrained by his grip.

The burning sensation lifted, slowly, cooled by the water that fueled the discomfort at the same time, and yet she found herself rocking against him as she scrunched her eyes tight, willing it to be finished. Time stood still as he forced himself continually upon her, only to groan as her body stiffened against the assault, tightening around his cock, driving him further to his goal.

The heat washed within her body, his guttural cry into the night signaling his completion before he pulled out, leaving the trail of semen along her thigh, washed away by the rains. Tears streamed along her cheeks, matched with the raindrops that flowed over her, the water that flowed about her in the quickly flooding meadow.

"Get up and on your knees."

Again, his voice was dark, rough, demanding. She lifted, slowly and on shaking legs, arms crossing over her chest as her gaze remained locked on the water about her knees. A hand in her hair once more, jerking her head back as he moved before her, the water on his cock glistening in what little light there was. Forced to look up at him, she could see the cold smile that finally gave itself to expression as he pressed the head of his cock against her lips.